Black lies matter

This week in stupid dindu edition

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com/pokemon-go-could-be-a-death-sentence-for-a-black-man-1783388743
archive.is/7MktG
coollola.5x.pl/
therightstuff.biz/2016/07/09/dindu-terror-in-dallas-a-case-of-applied-third-worldism/
archive.is/Xcm2t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kotaku.com/pokemon-go-could-be-a-death-sentence-for-a-black-man-1783388743

I ain't clicking that shit…..use archive nigga

Fine. archive.is/7MktG

Basically a guy who looks indian with a muslim name is saying cops will shoot him for playing on his Wii because blacks are oppressed.

You fucked up crackas, big style.
We everything you fear and we angry 2 now.
You think Islam and Mexico the problems, but no.
Black Americans don't into submission, whitey.

From the comments

White people will just grovel for forgiveness and gladly die for their sins.

Self hating pussies to the last.

hahahahah get real

don't into submission….

yep, thats a nigger

yep, that's a newfag

I want them to start a racewar.
It'd be fun, we'd get rid of them once and for all and send the few survivors left packing back to africa.

It'd be over in less than a week.

where have I heard that before? ww2? vietnam? afghanistan? Iraq? ''all of the above"?

How does one do that?

Fear not, son's of Fagottini, the Dogolla of Redemption will put an end to those lies, as it it the will of our Lord Fagottini.

Sargon of Cukkad is one of my favorite youtubers. I hate the fact that he is a classical liberal but most of his opinions can be related directly to libertarians and even people on the alt-right.

I just wish he openly hated niggers and kikes, but he'd obviously lose his credibility if he did this, but I bet he does think this secretly.

In all of those, a nation state faced either another nation state or a group of trained, experienced and thoroughly pissed off group of true believers who would fight to the last man.

In a race-war in the US, the side-shooting gangbanging niggas and fat pasty neckbearded NEETscum would both be picked off by roof-Koreans before the end of the first week.

blacks should really overthrow mugabe and make their dream homeland. it still wont prosper like Rhodesia

lol wtf, that shit can't be real, someone has the links to the original articles?

what do you make of his bit on the bomb drone used to kill the guy?

googled it and it all seems perfectly real, but the headlines in the photo above is pretty bad.

He kicks out whites, he lets some return, then the starvation part.

meh they robot is operated by a human so i really don't see the difference

webm saved

Cool & Sexy Lilotas

coollola.5x.pl/

The real race war is to come.

Conscription, all ages, special cases such as maintaining livestock have soldiers learn how so everyone participates.

Ask British Army to assist, allow a few months for politicians to talk about it and logistics to be planned while Paras land and do as told by farmers forcibly recruited and paid for their trouble in traditional style.

Zimbabweans hitherto referred to as Frisbees, work alongside angry paras, and are ordered to do things solo now knowing how which of course like the stinking human waste they don't have the pompf to do.

Some commandos mill around punching paras and pushing their way into getting Frisbees to do things against their comfort. Lots of hard work rewarded by 5 min breaks every 2 hours in the shade with cold water and clothes change if they are fast enough. A grand lunch break bbq alongside irrigation channels where also healthy women apreciate the men by swimming naked. Men kept romantic and not rapetastic under very real ambient threat of death. Warning shots from Frisbee and Commandos not fucking around. Everyone eats, talks, is polite and flirts like they were born French. After weeks of this, everyone shall be fairly fit, and sneaking of to their seperate shacks (also made by themselves) to fuck. Condoms supplied and sprinkled with holy water to sanctify them by the fucking catholic pedophiles in the area also under threat, this time of defrocking, get higher ranking wankers on side to preach the new popes bullshit how they can now do as told.

Facility to process and store food also erected.

More to get it done arriving daily but Frisbees made to suffer doing it and understanding it, having to do it themselves with help untill they want to do it by themselves and hate the nazi whitey thst was never there showing they can do it without them.

Camraderie and the odd exotic sexual fantasy has some people stay as friends and go back and forth between countries, Frisbees getting their turn of saying how worthless other countries are. Some Germans too becaus le Germans love the farmer self image so hard it is true sometimes. Plus it is good for competition, both Dogs going apeshit at work to show off how they won the war or should have won the war as the case may be.

Invading military presence maintained by local Army performing the same. A monument to locals that efficiency is better than beurocracy, accomplishing things is better than acting like everything is ok. As a favour Frisbees drive British cars to feel British, British shoes, Wear German watches and sunglasses to distinguish themselves from black people.

Army controls jobs, for a while untill everyone has ideas of making things that aren't considered essential by reality. No fees for land, materials taken from stores freely as long as they are used, not sold. No political bullshit. Make things promarily for export, other countries keen for wooden stuff, well made things etc. Locals take well made luxuries for granted as their standard. Remember what it was to be lazy and what caused that, what parasitism was present and how it was their fault and how getting into gear is hard, overcoming systems designed to keep them from greatness damned impossible. Drink tea and tell tourists they are wrong when they visit and comment that they are behind the times. Also go back inside their large homestead, turn on their componant of a country wide processing network and explore a digitised section of another part of the world learning their way of life with enthusiasm, ideas on how they may do better or integrate such actions to their world.

No taxes. No rates. Entire country acting as a service, people go around looking for work they are taught how it is done there by courtesy, and paid by what is done.

Local currency based on food supply and value of trade goods. Only one bank, from Frisbee govt. Currency non inflating. Immigrants run through a gaintlet of going around the country seeing if they can work for a living and are good company. If a local rings up the Frisbee govt building and says the wannabe is a fuck head they can't stand the that area crossed off the list of places the newcomer can stay, everywhere crossed off and the return trip back to the land of rape and newsmedia paid for them, first class on cargo airways, wear several layers of clothing.

Also huge parade for the Queen when she visits to tour the country because it is interesting and for the climate.

"What a lovely people" all round. Problem solved. Cricket team assembled to fight for the honour of the country. Soccer banned.

Gawker. Lol.

It's Mugabe, he's a fucking idiot.

therightstuff.biz/2016/07/09/dindu-terror-in-dallas-a-case-of-applied-third-worldism/

archive assclown

whatever you say Burgerstein

Ever heard of internet archive? You like making sites money? You enjoy ads? Looks like pol is cannibalizing their own now.

tldr

What are you on about retard? I'm not an alt-autist, but what he said is completely reasonable.

It takes a minute to do it on your own and post it here.
archive.is/Xcm2t

i actually don't care about achieve i was just being an a prick because it makes me laugh