Why choose Holla Forums over any chan?

Why choose Holla Forums over any chan?

This place is home for me.

But whats in this place is different for another Holla Forums? Why 8?

I'm new here.

This place is familiar to me. Don't like changes much.

This place isn't cucked like every other Holla Forums.
And it's not a honeypot like the ones that claim they aren't cucked.

I stay here because is not so fast like 4cuck and it's not too slow like 16cuck or any others honeypots.

Less rules.

If its not a honeypot, why its not Https?

Whats about that?

inba:botchrome.

The only rule here is to praise the lord Fagottini and our godess and saver Kanedie Cottorelo

Here is an Image of Fagottini, every Americans should have. In their desktop.

Fuk, i'm brazilian

Ebin :DD

I hope that you have a false root certificate faggot.

How i'm can fix that shit up?

Fagottini looks more like Italian.

Install Gentoo

Darude - Sandstorm

Brazil is in South-America, South-America is In America, therefore you are American.

Things will go Tudo BeM my friend if you praise the lord Fagottini and reject the temptation of Sassie Perere.

Take this dank Dogola meme

Usonian like to call themselves americans i dunno why.

FODE SIM, REI MARINHO

He will now be the Dogolla of redemption to Execute the will of the Lord Fagottini.

May the eternal life be with you.

SHALAI HIMAI

kennedi cotarelo
kennedi cotarelo
kennedi cotarelo

Are you a United-Statesian?

Dogolla of redemption will avenge her, as it ia the will of the lord Fagottini.

Ambush in the night

8 is one of several I use.
The better chans are short of users and 8 is the easiest to poach from, being the least well run and with the lowest user fidelity. This reason is no longer really valid, tho', because all the value adders have left already. I come here to mock fools nowadays.

We will ambush Sacie Perere, as he is the meaning of evil and bad.

-Fagottini

Dogola is the light

Saint Dogola

Comme des garçon

its genuinely not that big of a fucking deal, its a website ffs

but to answer you're question kek, i'm permadbanned from 4cuck and fullchan has been my home for the past 2 years (about)
I don't think i'd go back if i could, fullchan has felt more like "home" than 4cuck ever did, i won't lie i had some great times on that chan but idk, its something about fullchan that has that comfy feeling.

besides 4cuck is incredibly cancerous these days, i say that in that least tryhard way because i think this whole chan v chan thing is insanely cheesy. Its just gone to shit.

Infinitychan make OC?

Because you don't. Choose any other. It's pure cancer

Indeed can you make an image like this whith fagottini?

Ebinn :DD

-fagottini

Hello friendo.

not sure what you exactly mean by infinitychan, infinity itself was shit and i only posted there once

as far as fullchan not really, and its weird because i have a few stories about moments on 4cuck but none on fullchan

with that being said i genuinely enjoy this site more, i spent ages 12-19 on 4cuck