brb, or not >>>/suicide/

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Pine_A64_Software_Release
youtube.com/watch?v=VKXBrIygKkM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill yourself

because you are a retard

fuck off back to Holla Forums

Maybe you should go back to cuckchan /g/ if you're having difficulty with arch linux

There's always antegros or whatever it's called. It's to Arch what Calculate is to Gentoo,

am try but tutorial is too hard. Where to install rope, where to find gun package from?

There is thing called GOOGLE and you can fucking search things with it. For example: For that gun package, you can search "Gun package source" Or if there is a Wikipedia article on it, find the the webpage in the information bar.

Because it's a shitty meme OS. Use something normal.

What would you suggest?

Looks like I can pick Ubuntu, Debian or Arch and I want it to have low overhead.

wiki.pine64.org/index.php/Pine_A64_Software_Release

Also I want it to be a common OS across all three systems.

Did you not read?

Arch is a meme, why do people keep falling for this shit?

Yep, Holla Forums is dead.

I can't in good conscience help someone who writes like that. Do your friends know you type like this on the internet? Do you have friends?

Also stabus ubdate, am got it going from dis utube

youtube.com/watch?v=VKXBrIygKkM

Only I stobbed at 17 minutes b///c I don wan a gewy on it.

T4x 4 all da helps my fiends, mby am can post here often

Essentially Arch linux is like a bipolar chick: if you can't handle it at its worst then you don't deserve it at it's best, or so it says, over and over again.

But lets be honest, when the time is right, and the planets align, and you haven't fucked up hard enough to cause a breakdown for a while it'll basically suck your brains out through your dickhole and you'll be glad you put up with the shit.

Or you'll just dump it in the gutter like trash.

#YOLO

Arch is for people who want to feel like they've had the Linux experience without actually doing anything with it or really knowing what they'd do with it. So they seek out a challenge that will show their mastery of Linux. In this case, it's installation. The install must be difficult or it confers no mastery points, and it must be difficult enough that they can stop using it after installed and still be able to claim mastery. If you make Arch easier to install you will kill it as this is its primary value.

After a few times it gets easier. The first time I did it I was just copying the tutorial word by word, which breaks down when something is different on my PC than on his. But once you get what you are actually typing and you understand what errors are saying installing arch is pretty much trivial.

That's just complete bullshit. I use arch because I know hoe my system is set up, and it's thus easier to troubleshoot. It being a rolling release is also nice: never reinstall. And always having the latest packages while rollbacks are easy makes it so that you van build practically anything from source, and the AUR makes it even easier because people can share build scripts.

You realize in less time than you spent doing it yourself (and probably incorrectly) you could have just learned how an existing system is setup, right? And that the knowledge would have been useful since other distros are actually used in the real world?

Welcome to Holla Forums 2016

root@archiso ~ # less install.txt
wew that was hard.

If you're not going to use the Arch Wiki (one of the main benefits of Arch), then just move past it and try something else.

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are still fantastic boards

me am op

zim's not am, not op

am have reasons for wanting arch, because its run on all 3 systems am want it on wif out gewy bundled. am's choces whas ubuttoo, arch, deadbean, or droid. am picked arch

Well, it is the current year.
And you have to go back.
Back to >>>/g/
Although I'm sure they banned you for being a particular egregious shitposter, for some reason our mods don't holocaust faggots of your type.

am not think /g/ is real place

I think I might actually know you, and if I'm correct your a giant faggot that pretends to be a 1337 hax0r, get a fucking life and stop shitposting on tech because you have nothing else to do