How to beat your wife

Saudi Arabia Releases Video on National Television Teaching Husbands How to Beat Their Wives

The national television of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has aired a video, in which a self-styled Islamic family doctor is seen teaching men in the country how to ‘properly’ beat their wives.

The video is believed to have been aired in the country in early February, 2016. The Kingdom’s government is said to have approved the video, and that is why it was given airtime on national television.

After airing the video in Saudi Arabia, the Saudi government released the controversial video in the United States via the Washington DC-based Middle East Media Research Institute, in April 2016. Women activists group describe the video as nothing less than infuriating.

The content of the video features the doctor who is said to specialize in therapy; Khaled Al-Saqaby teaching men how to ‘properly’ beat their wives if their [wives] disobey them.

awdnews.com/top-news/saudi-arabia-releases-video-on-national-television-teaching-husbands-how-to-beat-their-wives-video

archive.is/iuQ4z

youtube.com/watch?v=C9bRjK464Uw

I thought these guys were real deal Islamic hardasses?

this is actually good advice. wish the rest of the video was posted. I always used to just beat my wife when I was mad, but I should have done it in a more self-controlled way to show that the beating happened because she was wrong, not because I am out-of-control.

I also like the idea of not physically injuring their bodies when you beat them.

I think if you beat your wife when she does wrong things instead of arguing with her, then the argument doesn't have to escalate to the point of rage.

I think all of the religions have something good to offer. Doesn't mean we should allow Muslims into our country though.

honestly, it's pretty tame. almost reasonable.

Haha

it's true though. Women FREAK OUT when you refuse to fuck them. Source: Had 3 girlfriends, the latest one for 4 years.

Mudshits please go

I was expecting demonstrations, not a lecture.

by mudshit standards of course.

Your only supposed to beat your kids, not your wife.

You gotta go back buddy.

I'm Irish. By the way I said myself that we should allow Muslim immigration even if Islam has a few good ideas. I also would never convert to Islam.

Both wife and kids are about equally as likely to misbehave. Women are not logical.

Beats his wife. Calls for the invasion of his home land.

WEW

When the edge to sharp.

Back to Syria with you Achmed

Meant to say should NOT. Look at the context. Look at my previous post.

Reading comprehension.

REMOVE ABRAHAMIC POSTERS

Found the autist.

Remove kebab

Not all muslims are bad, just like not all jews are bad.

Generalities have their place, however. The reason the belief exists that muslim men beat their women is because they do. The guy in the video even admits this, and the existence of the video at all on how to "properly" beat your woman shows there is a clear problem with the majority of muslim believers.

Again, this does not mean all muslims are bad, just most of them. This is why it is better to play it safe and disallow muslims on a large scale to immigrate. I'll post that again for those already furiously typing triggered responses.

This is why it is better to play it safe and disallow muslims on a large scale to immigrate.

Do we have confirmation that hilldog utilizes these methods when disciplining huma?

why not just completely disallow ALL muslims just to play it safe. It's not like we need them or anything.

Oh, don't be a white knight. It's been repeatedly recorded that women by large have different behavior patterns that can be traced to their biology that inclines them away from things like select STEM careers. Maybe you shouldn't they aren't logical, but they are not men.

Mostly because of the resistance that will be met. Even Trump said the ban on muslim immigration would only be temporary.

The world is too PC currently to suggest a muslim permaban.

Found the cuck. Your wife probably starves for hard Muslim cock and stern Muslim discipline, and so will vote for Muslim invasion.

What are these women thinking?

But it's true that forsaking them is far more effective than beatings. They're addicted to attention and would prefer a violent beating to being ignored.

An even funnier video.

This sounds like a TV broadcast from the good old days of Europe and America.
What is wrong with this?

Can someone find some source that it was actually aired on saudi national television?

I want to share this with some people, but I can't find a source for that.

have you seen an islamic tooth pick

Here's a fucking cheat code to get past assault laws and social pressure. Instead of hitting them, restrain and tickle them. If they really fucked up, tickle them until they piss themselves. Be cold to them after and they will start feeling guilt due to the flood of oxytocin and you establishing dominance. I thank god every day that my father taught me this stuff, and I'll pass it on to you folks as well.

The youtube cuts off at the end, is there more?

nice trueswords club, fucker.

Probably intended to cause pain but not bodily harm.

Think about it, would a smart person destroy their own property just because it doesn't work as expected for once?

I didn't even know they had woods in S.A.

What if they aren't ticklish?

Bottoms of the feet work

Good point. I agree. I will probably move to stop beating my wife for no reason and start trying to use it to teach her important lessons, like that reubens are made with corned beef not ham and stuff like that.

Thanks Saudi Bros.

Holding her down against her will would still be considered abuse.

What's your favorite sword shop, user?

The one superior aspect of Islam.

Spankings are superior

considering how overexcitable arabs are they probably need to be taught this so they don't kill their wives by accident