Oh Joy Of Joys

Baskin' Robin is back!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/baskin-robbin
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been a pleasure posting with you, anti Baskin' Robin user / Frodo / fam.

We do make a good team me and you. Happy Caturday

Stop trying to revive this meme, it never caught on before and it never will.

Never caught on.

Mfw Robbin has been posted everyday on Holla Forums for the last 485 days.

I want the meme.
You can't handle the meme.

Yeah, by you. Just because you are a resilient autist doesn't mean the meme ever caught on.

It caught on enough for you to sit with your trigger finger itching to post your vast collection or anti Baskin Robin memes.

We are two sides of the same coin me and you, my friend.

I'm not even the guy who posted those. There's not one "anti baskin guy", everyone here thinks it is shit, even over a year ago, everyone hated it. Now people just ignore it until you come around randomly and make a thread.

You'd be surprised to know then that :

1: there's more than one Baskin' Robin poster
2. Half of the meme variations were created by other Holla Forums users.

These are such an example (pics related)

god speed robin, Holla Forums always loved you

These pics were also created by someone other than me.

I know. And so do all the other contributors. I created the first handful of baskin' Robin meme variations, but then the majority have been created by other users. From time to time I dump the entire collection for others to use and they do.

Blessings from the Baskinpope

These are all Baskin' Robin meme variations made by other Holla Forums users

These pics are more that were not created by me and were created by other Holla Forums users

Fun fact:

Did you know that there are more Baskin' Robin meme variations than anyone memes?

Also, the Sodomese Peoples from Reddit who create the anti Baskin' Robin meme variations actually help the cause by inadvertently putting the Baskin' Robin logo onto more images and help to further develop the catalogue of meme variations.

And now, by popular request :

The ladies Of Baskin' Robin.
Enjoy.

Anyone want to contribute to the collection with some new fresh OC Baskin' Robin meme variations?

Template attached

There aren't, there are probably 100 times as many spurdo "variations" than this meme, and probably 1000x for pepe. It's funny how I always see the same old pics whenever you decide to come back and make a thread. I always see the same pics I saw over a year ago. If there are so many variations, why do I keep saying the same pics? It seems like there would be a factory of anons working on them 24/7 to make more. No, it's only you posting the same shit you made a year ago and maybe adding a couple here and there. Just admit, you are one guy who is so autistic that he has decided to dedicate at least 3 years of his life to forcing a meme on Holla Forums's Holla Forums, even thought it has never prevailed.

Literally what I was just about to say.

Someone's triggered.

moar robbin plox robbin factory when?

No he is not, fagottini is back

no, I am just making an observation. Why are there not more baskin robbin content? Honestly, it's been going on for a while now and all I ass is the same content spammed over and over.

you are just like the Travis spammer, if anyone clams to be against the fact that you are spamming, you just automatically say they are butthurt. Or you are part of the same class, low-functioning autists who go in and out of psychiatric facilities and are supported by their parents.

In order to dump "the entire collection" , one must dump the originals.

Someone somewhere has saved every image in this thread and will use at least one of these memes at some point or other. Have you created a successful meme with over 200 variations, most of them created by other users and fans?

You know, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and assumed you wanted actual advice on how to improve from MSPaint and automated photoshops, but from the way you act like a 12 year old you can fuck off. Stop trying to crawl out of the shallow hole that your unborn meme was laid to rest in.

For those that don't know, the sperg also made a KYM page that looks like it was written by a 14 year old:
knowyourmeme.com/memes/baskin-robbin

1,329 views in more than a year. There is literally so little interest in this page that it isn't even deadpooled as so few people give a shit about it. In comparison, that's less than what most of the top galleries pull in on a DAILY basis.

I don't what it is about Holla Forums's Holla Forums that pull in all of the weird autists who spam shit for the long term but we're full of them, unless it's the same guy under a variety of aliases, in which case it's even more autistic.

Why the fuck are you all here? What are you getting out of here that you couldn't get out of 4chan? This is what I want to know.

So many words.
I really got to you didn't I?

I didn't make that "know your meme" page about Baskin' Robin and it doesn't represent the true meaning of Baskin' Robin.

Greetings from Kelly and Craig

Who here goes to KYM and has even read that article? Only you did, because you are a narcissist that searches for himself on the internet all of the time.

Nope.
Didn't make it user.

Someone made it a few weeks after I created the meme and posted the link on here.

Anyone on here who knows the meme knows the story behind it, which is :

There was a goodnight sweet price tread about Robin Williams that I saw.
Have liked Robin Williams for a long time. He's a good actor.

So I had that thought in my head, went out and ended up having a rainbow sherbert ice cream at Baskin Robbins ice cream. I thought that "lurk" and "lurk moar" had had their day and had the idea to introduce bask. I looked at the Ice cream shop logo, thought of the idea of Baskin' Robin in honor of the late great comedic genius.

It was first posted in a thread about Emma Stone.

And then it became it's own thread.
I've only ever posted it on here as an exclusive to Holla Forums meme.

From time to time I get a request to repost the collection. And over half of the variations you see are by other users, the rest and mostly the originals are from me and my team.

You seem to be some sort of control freak. You don't like it, but you choose not to filter it. Anyways, man up because Robin is here to stay.

If we're talking about forced memes, how about the Trump advertising on the bottom of every page.

Mfw Eric Trump tries to understand Baskin' Robin

What if Kennedi Cotarelo is Rach? She is, as she says, "actually quite liberal."

so some other guy who browses Reddit made it> So what? You're meme is still based on nothing, it doesn't make a difference if you make a new old Metallica edit, it won't make you look oldschool. You will always be that one guy that tried to hard to make something work.

All this energy from you.

We're honored it means so much to you.

you have the energy of Nirvana, not Metallica. You would be better off making Nirvana memes

Requesting HW as the Nevermind baby

Maybe you are a huge Baskin' Robin fan in denial.
Anyway, I give you the attached pic as a reward for your faithfulness and a way of saying thankyou for contributing to the number one thread on Holla Forums right now.

I'd rather just listen to you cry. I am a proud fan of anti-baskin robin. The thing is, i'm not actually anti-baskin robbin, i'm just ant cancer, so I naturally avoided it back when it was a thing. I only still mention it here to trigger you, because I remember back in the day that you are a easily triggered little fag who responds to anything.

Your presence and energy and comment tells me everything I need to know.

Merry Christmas

your presence and lack of new content tells me everything.

Merry Satan

On a serious note, great song.

Check out this one.

Two bitter enemies united by their love for metal

and you are that one guy responsible for the baskin robbin meme sitting on the side and pretending like they are united by it.

We might have our differences, Matt, but we both enjoy good metal

Bless you, my sons.

Opeth is a shite, Blackwater Park was maybe one of their fun albums but it was still shit.

We could make a fake news story using the celebrity photos and say Baskin' Robbin is some sort of new mural or tribute or something, idk. Could be some ??? Profit involved.

This.
/thread

I'll try and break it down:

Production value: the drums are too fucking high, the bass is too loud but the snare is also loud. The high hats/rides are kind of in an out but sound like shit all together, the guitars sound like they are trying to sound like power metal but grind at the same time.

Riffs: They suck shit, they sound like a hardcore band pretending to be metal. They constantly use palm muted chords to try and sound hardcore. Sounds mostly like a hXc band. Like Gorguts when they decided to go technical.

My final result: It sounds like shit.

You into Zappa?

Baskin' Robin is unique to Holla Forums

Nah, I mostly like black metal.

I seem to remember you liking The Manic Street Preachers too back in the day. Do you still like them?

I don't even know who that is, but I will tell you some older bands that I like: Jethro Tull, Sabbath, King Crimson.

Thanks for sharing. Great bands!
When I'm not hard at work in the Baskin' Robin meme factory, these are one of the bands I like.

Trips of truth summon more great music

mfw of all places the robbin bread has better music than the other breads

wait, why are there two drummers? It's kind of nice actually but the keyboards are a little high, however i've never heard the studio recording.

The studio recording is much different. The band are French and made up their own language for their songs.

Here's another one you might like

noice, love the extended solos, he's improving I'd guess?

improvising*

Cool.

This one's pretty far out but quite good too

I don't think so. There have been some long breaks.

Haven't seen him in a long time.
What?

Everything else 100% correct.

There have been no breaks at all. A Robin has appeared somewhere on Holla Forums everyday. I take it you only browse Holla Forums…