Transpassing Thread

transwoman
Yes I think so
Yes, just over nine months

How are you guys and gals here passing?

gay

if you manage to convince anyone that you're a girl, you'll be the girl that they secretly feel sorry for.

I'd like to see some skin

:^)

Twinks > Traps

Congrats, OP, you pass. I have absolutely no problem noticing that you are completely mentally ill. :^)

How do you know if you are trans?

We need a timestamp. Gib more pics.

Do you wholeheartedly believe you're something that you're objectively not and never will be? Then you're mentally ill, known by some as "trans". :^)

Hey i don't think that trans are mentally ill.

Do you dislike yourself, or the position your in? Do you sit around and mope, and think that the grass would be greener on the other side? Well it sure is greener, but you'll never get there, so you might as well try and grow crops and make your side more fruitful than the other side, because humans don't eat grass.

What?

Trannies think it's easier to be a woman than a man, and it is. But it's impossible to be what you aren't. What you are is what you are, and what you aren't is what you aren't, you will never be something that is not you, because you are you and what you aren't is not you, it's what you aren't.

What if you want only partially be a woman, what then?

Well, considering the fact that you have a more attractive face than like 80% of trannies, you're doing just fine.

Now post more pics, and include a timestamp this time, faggot.

Still impossible. X is negative, Y is positive, man equal both X and Y, so man is neutral. Woman is twice negative because she has two X. The vagina, being twice negative, and wholly dependent on both sides, can not be divided unto a neutral, or zero. Divide negative 2 by 0, and you get nothing. It's all halves more or less, a woman is two halves of a man's side, and a man is two halves of his own sides.

OP you here?

Not the worst I've ever seen, but you know that you're going to have to get facial surgery right? That receding hairline and that brow ridge are dead giveaways that you're a penis person, but the rest is actually not bad at all. Nice hair, small jaw and nose, big eyes.

It could be a whole lot worse OP.

this is bait

No, kill yourself you disgusting faggot.

then your a faggot

Go to Orlando

woulddrowninabog/10

so you're a man then.

that shits imaginary, fuck off

I give it 2 years top before suicide or massive self harm.

Hope its sooner

I thought you were an ugly chick when I first looked at you.
Congratulations.

OP post some nudes, dont be a faggot.

Fuckn gay.

And post some gay picture from tumblr

dumbass doesnt know theres only 2 genders lol

A few week
Pasta
THE FUCK DOES THAT Even mean Higly reactive testicles?

My name is Fagottini Praise me faggot.

Al dente at your italian food delievery, silly faggot.

Do I pass, OP?

you dont fucking pass at all holy shit

i thought it was a girl at first

Lol, it's a man.

So I don't pass? How badly do I not pass? What do I have to change about myself to pass?

You need to take more hormones like estrogen to reduce your masculinity.

But I do take estrogen! My doctor says he's giving me the largest dose he can!

To me you pass OP, how did you find out and became sure that you are trans?

Trespassing is illegal and is a very negroish pastime.

Okay, I took even more estrogen than my doctor allowed me to take today. Do I look more feminine?

I hope you're happy. I feel really sick and woozy now.

Take more estrogen. Take the entire fucking bottle of estrogen. Then get another, and take that too. You really fucking need it.

You do not pass.

Sup newfag.

Silly newfag fagget fag faggot phaggot

You Do. I won't lie and say that you look great, but you do look like a female, be careful that an excess of oestrogen might make you feel really Sad for no reason.

Tell me again, why do we pretend that women are equal to men?

post butthole

Testosterone makes you feel angry. Etc.

Channelized anger > apathetic sadness

Fag get.