The Official Pony Holla Forumsread

Jose Rogers
Jose Rogers

I understand now, it lasted long enough for me to be the creator!

Other urls found in this thread:

easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781a038e4b0aea7fb4e01cf
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781abd5e4b0aea7fb4e0471
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781a586e4b0aea7fb4e02d6
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781ad09e4b0aea7fb4e04ab
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781a760e4b0aea7fb4e035a
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781a66de4b0aea7fb4e0314
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781a240e4b0aea7fb4e0231
easypolls.net/poll.html?p=5781a11fe4b0aea7fb4e01f7
youtube.com/watch?v=u6yZlGoD5rA
youtube.com/watch?v=EoMv8QWZq4A
youtube.com/watch?v=Us2p7-ntztw
youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9E4yPgyhw
youtube.com/watch?v=nNXE0ChLGjo
youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8c/Thomson_Memorial_Park.JPG/1280px-Thomson_Memorial_Park.JPG
beasttracker.net/index.php
liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890
youtu.be/b40QdTRaqFk?t=6s

Anthony Gutierrez
Anthony Gutierrez

Reminder!

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

Pony

Aiden Rogers
Aiden Rogers

hurray! Thanks Rap!

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Yay Rap thread!!!

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

No worries, it's been a while since Igot a chance to make it, and I do enjoy doing so~

Heya Canon, how're you?

Matthew Smith
Matthew Smith

it is a great service to bread, and an honor to create the new thread

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

Good evening all. I'm back from my bbq and slightly drunk. How are all my favorite posters doing?

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Are you drunk enough to post your dick here?

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

wez go to bed

Jose Lee
Jose Lee

You won't live to see the day i post my dick in a pony thread, sorry

It's not even midnight

Daniel White
Daniel White

im super good! how are youuuu?

Leo Carter
Leo Carter

the night princess has nigger slang in her trip

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

bedwez

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

I had a great time, so i'm doing alright! Any reason for your great mood?

I'll change to BestPony in a minute

No u

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

just enjoying a day with nothing i gotta do. might watch tv or who knows. plus reeceypet should be back sometime today or tomorrow and that'll be nice

Luke Martin
Luke Martin

Help me this hobby is overtaking me

Christian Baker
Christian Baker

someone would tell lies on the internet

Jeremiah Smith
Jeremiah Smith

:3

How's a Blewby?

Nathaniel Wright
Nathaniel Wright

het in the fuucking bez, wed

William Price
William Price

I'm well, sexy pone.

Cooper Kelly
Cooper Kelly

What hobby would that be?

Sounds nice. Any particular show you'll be watching?

Not me.

Is that an invitation~?

Heya Fleur! How are you doing tonight?

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

why thats awful!

im good. apparently i live in "no"

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

no

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

Good; went to Fort Wayne Indiana today with my parents, had lunch and went to a muesum there.
You?

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

which hobby?

KEK
nice :P

Josiah Barnes
Josiah Barnes

Prepare your ass anyway.

Neato! I at tons of grilled meat, got drunk, considered jumping into the pond with the fish, but the pussies talked me out of it.

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

nuh

Connor Hernandez
Connor Hernandez

Datamoshing/bending like the gif I made there and this guy

Jeremiah Sanchez
Jeremiah Sanchez

you might already have it but here you go

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

Thread?

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

Noh.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Hi Batsy!

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

no

William Peterson
William Peterson

batsy ffxiv meetup when?

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

Oh. Okay

Blake Gray
Blake Gray

Thanks, I do.
Cool! Next year I can get shit face drunk with you.
Got some pics from our trip. I drove us in my new car.

Samuel Davis
Samuel Davis

no

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Here's more.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

Damn.
If I see anything else I'll send it your way anyway.

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Thanks! I'd like that.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!?!?!????

Asher Martin
Asher Martin

no

Chase Williams
Chase Williams

What's the occasion next year?

Looks like a cool trip

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

YOUR GOD IS DEAD, PRAISE THE AMERAPONY!!!

Thomas Martin
Thomas Martin

mfw this tripcode

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Awesome pic.
What occasion?
It was fun!

Cooper Wilson
Cooper Wilson

Maybe, but seriously I'm just having fun with ya; what's up?

Dominic Powell
Dominic Powell

Why not get drunk right now? Or are you visiting Europe or something?

Brandon Ramirez
Brandon Ramirez

no

Eli Ross
Eli Ross

not maybe
Na
Fucking auto correct.

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

I'm American. And not 21. (Yet)

Jayden Hall
Jayden Hall

Oh. People usually start drinking around 16 here, even though 18 is the legal age

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

They do the same here. Raising the age to 21 stops nothing.

Josiah Taylor
Josiah Taylor

18 is the legal age
Man, where in Europe do you live?
Also, do you keep changing your name? It seems like it and it's a bit confusing.

Samuel Lopez
Samuel Lopez

uh, like everywhere?

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

no

Justin King
Justin King

That's Wezdor

Julian Butler
Julian Butler

Slovenia. And i'm only changing my tripcode, i'm really easy to identify with the obnoxiously large LUNA name

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

Sorry Rap, had to submit my final report with my teammates and then I had dinner

I'm doing pretty good, just did those 2 things above and I'm working on my other report for the other course :P

now we gotta also prepare for a presentation with a 12 slide powerpoint, and then the week after it's done we got finals so hope I get done with all that soon

how bout you?

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

get

Colton Robinson
Colton Robinson

It's ok Canon, don't apologise~

Jeez, you sound busy as all hell.

Hope you don't get worn down or anything.

I'm a bit of a wreck myself at the moment.
In a lot of pain and dunno what to do but I'm sure I'll be ok eventually.

Jayden Martin
Jayden Martin

⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

Why?

Grayson Carter
Grayson Carter

not even close

Evan Moore
Evan Moore

Kenon pls

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

27:02
26:44
mfw I can man manipulate time and space

Grayson Reyes
Grayson Reyes

WHAT A FAILURE I dpn't even know how he can show his face itt when he can't even get just lmfao lol I would hide in my room and cease all social interaction indefinitely

Jonathan Garcia
Jonathan Garcia

hello

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞
⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞⎞

Jeremiah Hughes
Jeremiah Hughes

Hi Khan

Azuzy pls

Nice repeating numbers

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

hehe yeah busy as hell, also I hate it when I get stuck at some point in a report and it takes me a while to figure out to get through that problem or question in place..but eventually I do get through

I guess it's just alot cuz it's the summer semester so everything is compressed like that

ah sorry to hear that, hope it ain't too bad and you got all better soon!! :/

ikr, failure of a lifetime!

Greetings KHAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
how's it going?

Thx, I'll keep that in mind

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

You had some really good digits
Why did you wasted them

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

i'm sunburnt and i'm tiredd

Michael Powell
Michael Powell

wew

Jackson Flores
Jackson Flores

Thanks Canon~

William Jackson
William Jackson

⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞⎞︵⎝‿⎠⎛⎝⎛⎛‐⎞

Joshua Williams
Joshua Williams

fuk u satan

Alexander James
Alexander James

How's it going Blewbly?

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD
SICK IN THE HEAD

Justin Watson
Justin Watson

purdy good. waiting for my reece to get back. you?

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

Kinda really very upset currently and I don't know why

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

sounds like a job for drink!

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

You wanna talk about things? need hugs?

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

I will accept free hugs.
I will also give Raptor free hugs.

Carson Hughes
Carson Hughes

hugs!

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

LMFAO

Daniel Rogers
Daniel Rogers

I honestly don't understand why I feel the way I do currently.
It's like I've just broken up with someone … but I've not so much as asked a girl out, let alone been in a relationship in something like 3 and a half years now… wtf is going on with me?

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

It's just a wave of sadness, happens to me from time to time too. All the bottled up things just kinda overwhelm you, and you'll feel down for no apparent reason.

*hugs*

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

girls are gross, try boys!

Oliver Williams
Oliver Williams

hmm

But I'M a boy!
That'd be gay!

John Foster
John Foster

It'll get better <3

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

Hope so

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

tfw will never be in the center of a royal sandwich

James Sanders
James Sanders

I remember I had this sudden feeling of sadness once and I didn't know why it showed up, but eventually it went away, there was this time back in 2014 where I had this problem that made me feel dizzy for a month, was depressed as hell but also I held strong and it eventually went away, you just gotta hold on buddy!

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

and?

Ryder Young
Ryder Young

Thanks Canon, I will.

Aiden Peterson
Aiden Peterson

Hi Iza!

Isaiah Ward
Isaiah Ward

hey

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

How're you?

Kevin Adams
Kevin Adams

Watermarked

Eli Ward
Eli Ward

I know.
I dunno how to remove them

Elijah Gomez
Elijah Gomez

pokemon go is down so i don't know what to do with my time right now

Thomas Stewart
Thomas Stewart

I'd probably try vc with u if I didn't have this bloody report keeping me at bay

How's u? :3

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

That pony a cute

Luis Rodriguez
Luis Rodriguez

REally bad joke, but I wonder if the suicide rate spikes every time that happens.

It's ok Canon, really :3
Thank you for your concern though~
I really do appreciate it

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Could be done with PS, but it's a tedious task with pics of variant lighting and lots of shading

You're welcome :3

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

all moths are cute
probably

Logan Martinez
Logan Martinez

hah, so you have gotten sucked in
i had a feeling it would happen

Gabriel Garcia
Gabriel Garcia

:)

Haha

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

i would be if the servers hadn't died and wouldn't let me make an account

Mason Scott
Mason Scott

ouch
ya the app itself is a bit fucky too, closing it and retrying may help, as for me it's still working

Aiden Johnson
Aiden Johnson

How about bat pones?

Which user are you? Darwin?

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

It's called depression, and yeah, it sucks.

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

Your username or password is incorrect.
With the exciting launch of Pokémon GO, there’s an overwhelming demand for new Pokémon Trainer Club accounts. Our team is hard at work improving the sign-up process. Until the work is complete, for a brief time, we’ll be limiting the number of new accounts that can be created simultaneously. If you’re unable to create an account at this time, please try again in an hour.
app refuses to accept login attempts from google and pokemon trainer ids
bats are good too

Benjamin Miller
Benjamin Miller

My depression hasn't been this shit in quite a while.

Colton Watson
Colton Watson

eenope
darwin posts animus, and maybe spike

woow
maybe i got lucky, i got it before it was officially added to the US/canada google play store by getting the .apk
although it was still acting up at the time, and freezes even now

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

So, which one are you then? :3

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

use your it wizardry to fix it
iza

Grayson Taylor
Grayson Taylor

nothing is better with Rarity

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

B-but… then who - Are you replying to yourself? :o

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

no

Brandon Bell
Brandon Bell

i'm not even close to being powerful enough for that
can't beat the power of hype

i'm iza

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

yes

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

Then who is

Jonathan Johnson
Jonathan Johnson

that is also iza

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

iza is fag

no

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

that's fair, nobody can beat hype
iza

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Iza you motherfucker stop messing with my fucking head :c

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

yes, and yes

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

no

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

have you ever had a panzerotto? i'm having one right now
good shit

i'll mess with your hair!

y
e
s

Jason Sullivan
Jason Sullivan

no

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

its 2am, i marathon watched 8 episodes of gotham to finish it

Dylan Cooper
Dylan Cooper

I've cut it short, there is nothing to mess up! Ha!

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

he doesn't realize there is infinite iza in this plane of existence

Michael Cooper
Michael Cooper

yyyyyeeeeeeesssss

Camden Hill
Camden Hill

i've had calzones before and they're pretty good

David Morales
David Morales

no

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

according to the post numbers our thread is the only one posted in

Jack Bailey
Jack Bailey

i'll get extra strong hair gel and style it so you look like some sort of jabroni

ja

Kayden Taylor
Kayden Taylor

Fat people

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

we're the moist popular posters on b!

Hunter Morris
Hunter Morris

Good luck with that. There isn't enough to do that either.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

I want to

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

no

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Drink her pee?

Henry Foster
Henry Foster

i can work with even 1 inch
style everything flat and then start fashioning random hair boners

yes
yes

Lucas Russell
Lucas Russell

If she'd want me to.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

Go for it then! At worst i end up with a scalp massage and a silly haircut.

William Allen
William Allen

no

Noah Cox
Noah Cox

why did i add brain power to my playlist did past me have some vendetta against future me

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

yeh those are good too

i will!

JA

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

Because it's amazing?

Good! When will you begin?

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

no

Michael Price
Michael Price

yay for scootabuse!

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

no

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Someday™

Y E S

Matthew Collins
Matthew Collins

O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U- JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A- E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A- JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

no

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

no

Asher Peterson
Asher Peterson

no

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

maybe?

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

saved

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

no

Jackson Foster
Jackson Foster

k

Jordan Adams
Jordan Adams

Post number related to tripcode.

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

one off

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

no

Liam Bailey
Liam Bailey

why?

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! FAILURE!

Xavier Thomas
Xavier Thomas

sign-ups back up
both emails taken, have to use a backup because despite the emails being used they have no info on accounts tied to them
go to verify email, maintenance page
try to log in
Oops! It looks like you're trying to reach a page that you don't have permission to visit. Can we suggest using the search engine or menu above to find what you're looking for?
ASDFGHJKL:"

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Did user fuck you? We need to know

Cameron Clark
Cameron Clark

that's some hot garbage

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

go to try to log in again
already logged in and verified
well alright then

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Solaire, this does NOT count as posting porn

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

looks like, the goings gotten tough :P

Jace Morales
Jace Morales

never mind we in there boys

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Nice pone

James Peterson
James Peterson

Oh shit, Iza's here. Most cuddly poster in Holla Forumsread.

WADDUP?

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

i've been here for a while

William Fisher
William Fisher

i thought you or gae would be most cuddly

Alexander Martinez
Alexander Martinez

Wez you are an ok poster but you havent cuddled nearly as many boys as Ruby or Gae

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

How's it going?

I am rather cuddly, but I'd rather cuddle Iza than myself.

Wezzy maybe kinda cuddly.

Blake Long
Blake Long

charging my phone before embarking on a pokemon expedition

Ayden Lee
Ayden Lee

HEALER IS DOWN.

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

Not in public, i haven't.

:3 Ruby is too

Bentley Sanders
Bentley Sanders

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE STOOD IN THE FIRE LIKE AN IDIOT. WHERE IS TANK AGGRO?!

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

Is Pokemon Go fun at all?

Easton Nelson
Easton Nelson

self cuddling is pretty perverted tbh fam

Henry Powell
Henry Powell

You should Go check it out ;3

Austin Myers
Austin Myers

in my limited experience with it i've found it diverting

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

I think it is time to find out. In fact, I think we should do a few different polls and have ourselves a big awards show!

Adam Fisher
Adam Fisher

It's missing several people

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

name them and I'll add

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

oh what, i'm not cuddly?

Liam Jackson
Liam Jackson

Rose, Raptar, CaNoN, beeps me

Nicholas Hernandez
Nicholas Hernandez

will do.

Im going to make a bunch of polls for a bunch of categories. it'll be the Oscars of shitposting!
also, I'll add you then

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

so you're saying i'm not cuddly.

Daniel Wilson
Daniel Wilson

Of course you're cuddly, great Leader!

Connor Gray
Connor Gray

i just added you to the cuddly poll! though no, i dont find you cuddly. you're more like a god or something, judging us from on high. its hard to cuddle a deific figure!

Blake Hall
Blake Hall

not according to SOME people.

i was kidding. i don't really want to be on it.

Alexander Mitchell
Alexander Mitchell

youre definitely nominated for best shitposter and best oldfriend though!

Levi Ramirez
Levi Ramirez

What do you think I'll win?

Eli Nelson
Eli Nelson

I'm going to draw up some golden chickuns or something, maybe see if Aku will help

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

You know what I want.

John Walker
John Walker

SOME people are blind to how amazing glorious Leader is

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Luna ponut?

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Who would like to nominate people for best oldfriend?

Carson Sanders
Carson Sanders

Auntie Luna might taste nice.

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

I will also hear nominations for best bread couple, best newfriend, best supporting shitposter
best grill, and best writer

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

i nominate myself for all of these

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

Same.

Parker Davis
Parker Davis

Nominating yourself or myself?

Angel Thomas
Angel Thomas

You, my dear.

David King
David King

also need nominees for best artist in bread!

Jackson Martin
Jackson Martin

Aku or Smitty. But i don't think i've seen Smitty's work yet

Brandon White
Brandon White

Best writer
Best director
Best content creator
Best couple
Best newfriend
Best oldfriend
Best shitposter
Most cuddly

START YOUR VOTING!

Jacob Torres
Jacob Torres

These are low effort. And why even do it? Popularity contests never, ever did anything good for a community.

Michael Morales
Michael Morales

rose does somepretty dank wire frames tho

Tyler Jenkins
Tyler Jenkins

Please vote Celestia X Solaire best couple.

Jaxson Gomez
Jaxson Gomez

Picking favorites never ended well. You're all my favorite posters, and the only thing this will achieve is make some feel awkward and others excluded.

This is the only thing i will support

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Hey, Blewberry, wanna see a 'chef' that's goign to make you want to throw up?

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

i felt awkward until i realised this is Holla Forumsread and no-one is serious

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

oooh i didnt know that.

haha thought you'd like that

im sure it'll lead to a pony civil war. it'll be fun though!

sure!

Christian Clark
Christian Clark

meanwhile at the top of my Holla Forums

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

Seriously, this adds nothing positive to this place.

Xavier Cox
Xavier Cox

hehehe nice

Neither do IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiii! haha

Leo Edwards
Leo Edwards

you right now

Joseph Taylor
Joseph Taylor

would you

Aaron Morgan
Aaron Morgan

would i what?

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

Get off of 8/b/ Twilight, no one cares about your cock. This is Celestia posting on Solaire's computer.

Bentley Cox
Bentley Cox

hey, cool! a fat fuck~!

William Green
William Green

I'm off to bed. Goodnight everyone

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

Sleep tight, dream of Luna tonight.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

have a safe one!

Chase Harris
Chase Harris

Here's another, wait till he cuts the burger open… god damn….

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

gnight sleeptight

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

sqsqsqsq?

I like that one black lady who cooks and screams curses though, have you seen her?

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

And if anyone sees Pia, tell him to wake me up on steam please

Bentley Anderson
Bentley Anderson

Noh.

Michael Martinez
Michael Martinez

Nope, never heard of it.
I'm just stuck on this part where he's eating raw chicken…

David Adams
David Adams

why not

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

HE'S USING WOOD IMPLEMENTS ON RAW MEAT WTF

Logan Jones
Logan Jones

Go to bed already.

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

After you agree to get Pia to wake me up when he gets here :o

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

Fine. Go sleep.

Matthew Wright
Matthew Wright

Thanks Darwin. See you tomorrow <3

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Slumber cozily.

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

he's also putting raw meat on a cut up plastic cut board D:
Why blewby!
Why?
It's so many little mistakes that could kill him!

monkey cook
will watch now :3

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

night!

Julian Sanders
Julian Sanders

yeah, you can just keep the meat in its little meat package unless you need to cut it. I dont get that either

William Myers
William Myers

So, is this monkey lady a good cook just unable to speak english and entertaining cause of ebonics?

or a terrible cook ?

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

soul food is pretty well regarded in the US, and I'm a fan of it myself. nothin wrong with some corn pone and pot licker!

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

I've heard of soul food, but I dunno what its supposed to look like and stuff, I was just curious if you were linking it cause shes good or bad at cooking :P

that's a lot of bacon
I don't give a shit what the fuck you think mutha fucka

TOP KEK

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

also its really fun hearing someone say "what muthafucka know some muthafuckin' corn bread that look like that?"

and ya know, she's right. That is some damn fine looking corn bread

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

soul food isnt supposed to look like anything. like much southern cuisine, its very unpretentious. just good filling wholesome comfort food. lot of pork, lot of greens, lots of butter, lots of frying and plenty of good seasoning.

Honestly as much fun as it is to hear auntie fee curse, she seems to be a genuinely good cook.

Joshua Anderson
Joshua Anderson

however, I must point out that she hasnt put garlic or onions in her spaghetti, but HAS added fucking celery… some people are good cooks within their range, but not so good outside of that.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Haha I'm watching that one right now actually.

but yeah, that's fair enough.

OH BLEWBY!
My trip to america is no longer cancelled, I'll be coming, but not for another year or two due to circumstance.
you can totally show me some soul food and stuff :3
1:53 she says she has onion and garlic in her sketti

Evan Martinez
Evan Martinez

I'd trust her making fried chicken, pork chops, collards, whatever, but not with my damned pasta.

Oh sweet! I'll likely be moving before then but it'd be awesome to see you if you stop by the country.

she used dry garlic and dry onion. and she didnt even add any red pepper flakes. its a fuckin mess.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

pasta
sauce
you're right, she wasn't clear she said brown onion and white onion but left outt he fact it was flakes, not real.
my bad

Moving as in change of state? or out of US?

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

just moving to Kansas, hopefully at the end of this month.

Caleb Reed
Caleb Reed

So sick of women. I used to want to settle down but women are such fucking whores anymore i would rather fucking shove one down a flight of stairs than date one. Im afraid i might be going gay, need advice. Help me

Nathaniel Diaz
Nathaniel Diaz

there is legit nothing wrong with being gay, Fleur.

Adrian Rogers
Adrian Rogers

What happened Fleur?

Gavin Campbell
Gavin Campbell

I dont know what to do, deep down i always thought id get some sweet asian gf, dont know now.

Depression

Kayden Morris
Kayden Morris

women are such cunts. i hate having to work with them, they are the absolute worst bosses to have. worst coworkers to have, too.

"dating" is a joke in the modern age, too. just slutty chicks banging guys for a free meal or night out, trying to get pregnant so she can trap him into raising her 4 other kids, each by a different father.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

well, if thats what would make you happy, go find one, asians are pretty cool

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

hello

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

hey there. how's it going?

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

Oh hey, how was work? Did the zookeepers keep the monkeys off the road this time?

Jacob Williams
Jacob Williams

its going good I got sunburn on my knees and how aboot you?

William Hill
William Hill

hihi

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

i was just stranded at the walmart since my car's alternator died. guess i'll be swapping that out tomorrow.

yeah. there was still traffic but it wasn't racially motivated.

Grayson Powell
Grayson Powell

Hopefully it's not the calm before the storm

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

Omg yes i see that so much, women slut it.up.to.get the guy to pay for the 4 other kids

Hmm

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

I am here.

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

here's a story that happened in 2006. i met this really cute cocktail waitress at a bar i used to go to. we dated briefly, and the whole time she concealed the fact that she had three kids, all of which lived with her parents. when we fucked, she literally tried to lock her legs around me to stop me from pulling out. also she was catholic so no condom. thankfully i dodged that bullet, and she dumped me for my friend, who promptly got her pregnant just like she planned. she married him, had the kid and divorced him, ruined him financially. he works as a plumber now paying shitloads of child support.

Kevin Jones
Kevin Jones

Here you are.

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

who are you replying to?

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

Oh, you're here too?

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

You.

Liam Robinson
Liam Robinson

It's you. It's me. It's all of us. Let's break it down.

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

if shit hits the fan, i have a place picked out in the mountains to hunker down till things cool off.

Samuel Carter
Samuel Carter

it's pretty dead in here.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

Yes, it is. I decided I was bored enough to open the other thread and found cupcake anonposting. Curious.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

holy shit, really? where?

Dominic Kelly
Dominic Kelly

It's manageable and I'm down with that.

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

You are not missing anything. If he is posting, he is depressed.

Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson

And drunk.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

I was hoping we could have all the new posters in here right now.

I must study this one.

Julian Bennett
Julian Bennett

Planning on becoming more flamboyant?

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

At least one or two may have been nice. But I only have about two Nahiri pictures anyway, so I'd have trouble keeping up.

Robert Garcia
Robert Garcia

not after spending all this time learning not to be.

Julian Flores
Julian Flores

post your avatars sporadically, like me!

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

All that effort will be in vain if you decide to study him.

Zachary Bell
Zachary Bell

I'm not about that level of commitment tbh

Jaxson Hall
Jaxson Hall

Lol i tried going to a catholic church for a while when I was damn near homeless, the parishoners were assholes, hated every minute of it.

Blake Roberts
Blake Roberts

VINCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blake Nelson
Blake Nelson

thanks rappy :

I'm not studying him to copy him. :o

okay. sorry.

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Zeus got pissed at people playing Pokemon: Global Offensive and decided to ruin the evening with a thunderstorm, apparently oblivious to the fact that I'm from Oregon and that a torrential downpour isn't about to stop me

Ethan Anderson
Ethan Anderson

Oregon

Interesting.

It happens. He made me gayer simply by proxy. ;_;

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

It's cool.

Evan Foster
Evan Foster

implying I don't want that.

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Not that interesting

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

that's probably the worst sect of chrisitanity to deal with. them or the baptists.

Joseph Campbell
Joseph Campbell

Everything they do is so dramatic and flamboyant; it just makes me want to set myself on fire.

If I give you an address, will you go there?

Jacob Ortiz
Jacob Ortiz

Depends on the address

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

God the guilt. Anyway, notice how the older women get the shittier their men?

Cooper Clark
Cooper Clark

Somewhere in Alder St.

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

you don't have to worry about me catching that. I've never been the least bit dramatic in my life!

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

I'm familiar with the location

Evan Edwards
Evan Edwards

that would mean paying attention to older women, which depresses me. there's nothing more horrible than the spectacle of a woman naturally aging.

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

Coulda fooled me~

Excellent. Now I have a way to scare someone.

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

I'm dying to know who you've drawn comparisons to Rose with.

Gavin Reyes
Gavin Reyes

man, there was something I wanted to talk to you about, but I can't seem to remember it now.
god damn it.

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

I'll be sure to let you know next time I'm not 1.5k miles from Alder St.

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

Working with them is annoying, their lives are boring and what not

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

Cuppers.

It will come back to you.

You are the best, Noise.

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

I sure am

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

I see it superficially but not at all otherwise. You been up to anything interesting?

Tyler Cook
Tyler Cook

Absolutely not, which is why I am here.

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

I've wondered about that from time to time. You give the impression of someone who's pretty much got it made IRL, but I can't tell if you post here reluctantly or not. So much poise, it's really difficult to try and see through.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

don't get me started.
no, it's not hot in here. those are just menopause hotflashes telling you that you missed the boat on being mother to anyone but your 17 cats. fear not, for the heat is merely a prelude to the cold stale breath of the reaper on your neck.

Brody Reed
Brody Reed

why does that horse have a condom? does she even know what that's for?

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

I didn't realise she did till i posted kek

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

Well, I usually come in to see what Rose is up to.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

it's just a gummy ring candy in its wrapper you sickos

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

not that I'm judging or anything.

how can we be sure without taking it from her?

Ethan Diaz
Ethan Diaz

Why would a stallion wear such a small one anyway? It's like they're only going in halfway.

Joseph Brooks
Joseph Brooks

Is that all? I would probably come by here more for opportunities to chat with you, and we could have ourselves a checking up triangle.

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

Niggers.

Justin Turner
Justin Turner

We will never be able to escape.

Samuel Wood
Samuel Wood

Suuuuuuuuuure it is

Suuuuuuuuuuure you're not

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

so, you don't think she knows what it is?

hey aku. :3 I did some doodles the other day.

…maybe a little.

Aaron White
Aaron White

Hey its a flutterposter!

Daniel King
Daniel King

Jesus Christ, how depressing. I'm not sure how smoothly the dynamic works with you being a more private person, with me at least, than Rose or myself, but it's a minor nitpick at best.

Gabriel Russell
Gabriel Russell

hey heres some fun polls so we can award the best people in bread

Best writer
Best director
Best content creator
Best couple
Best newfriend
Best oldfriend
Best shitposter
Most cuddly

Charles Myers
Charles Myers

you watch too much porn raptor. it even says "not for individual retail sale" on it

Alexander Hughes
Alexander Hughes

Maybe she found it on the ground and a human intruder of Equestria left it behind. Probably not, since either they have already invented some unusual contraception there or it doesn't exist.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

You two will have to carry the triangle.

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

I haven't been drawing, I need to put down Napleon Total War. maybe do some drawfag pin tomorrow.

Jose Morgan
Jose Morgan

*drawfapping

Henry Sullivan
Henry Sullivan

we should show her what it's for.

just don't get anything on the paper when you're drawing.

Carter Mitchell
Carter Mitchell

Draw an Applejack!

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Celestia X Solaire, please!

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

It would be wise if she did not get the impression of using it to make water balloons and drop them on random bystanders from above.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

I don't know if we're up to it. My rigorous calculations warn of shaky results.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Take, THAT, Rosey!

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

im sure if enough people vote for it it'll happen

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Draw Goblins? Goblins you say?

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

that would be a waste of a good contraceptive.

it's such a good picture it had to be posted twice.

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Goblins is a pretty good webcomic IMO fam

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

That it did~

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

And how is your life?

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

We are destined to suffer, then.

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Too bad there won't be any more after this one

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Speaking of destiny, in my unending campaign to one-up Kitty in pretentious bullshit, I've picked up my second Kafka book, my first being The Metamorphosis at some point during middle school. It's The Trial and it's strange as promised so far. Very artsy but at the same time pretty ordinary.

James Nelson
James Nelson

until the next interdimensional invader happens along.

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

Could be possible unless it is just wishful thinking of the astral planar tribes.

Levi White
Levi White

you know, I heard there was an easy way to get to equestria.

Adrian King
Adrian King

You should take a look at a short film that Peter Capaldi directed years ago called Franz Kafka's It's a Wonderful Life. It is rather amusing.

Jayden Bell
Jayden Bell

The portal to Gensokyo technique? Oldest trick in the book.

Ryan Thompson
Ryan Thompson

There are no buses there, though.

Isaiah Russell
Isaiah Russell

its almost time for sleepies for this lil pony. i'll see you guys tomorrow

Nathan Reed
Nathan Reed

naw, dude. easier than that. dude, hear me out, dude. bleach

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

sleep tight.

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

That technique is known to be very difficult, and the best bet is to seek guidance from the one who trained amanda brown

Ryan Peterson
Ryan Peterson

Who needs buses when you can fly?

I ended up pretty bored like 3 seasons in, so we'll have to skip that one.

Elijah Flores
Elijah Flores

later Rose

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

just ask her yoursel- wait, you know what? never mind.

shame. why can't we go in, like, four seasons back?

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

youtube.com/watch?v=u6yZlGoD5rA

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

Is that a squirrely?

John Campbell
John Campbell

posting this again because fuck you
youtube.com/watch?v=EoMv8QWZq4A

and props to raptor for nicking my pics

I chalk it up to the unseen forces.

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

heyo.

damn it.

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Yeps
Hi

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

Hey Rose!

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

hey sqsq im goin to bed but be sure to vote in the poll i linked in that post! youre awesome love you bye

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

how are you?

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

You're welcome mooshy~

Heya!
Hows the mountainous area?

Asher Rogers
Asher Rogers

Spent weekend getting everything ready. Leaving monday wish I was there already though.

Gavin Bell
Gavin Bell

hey RK be sure to vote in my polls so we can give out awards!

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

hey RK. how are you?

Kayden Howard
Kayden Howard

Oh cool :3

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

already done

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

thanks m8, glad tyo have you back. see you tomorrow

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

My brother has like several boxsets I could "borrow" while he's not looking. So not all is in vain.

Hi there. How are things?

I have eyes everywhere~

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

i'm not sure

hi! c:

Aaron Green
Aaron Green

they have pony box sets now?

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

she has wood legs there

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

y u have that

David Gonzalez
David Gonzalez

She a saw hors

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

Hey. Studies treating you well?

I thought we were talking about a certain anime trash here.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

Got everything ready gonna go out in the woods for a week. Can't wait.

Gabriel White
Gabriel White

now they're goo

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

oh, if you made a reference, it is lost on me. I don't watch much anime.

Kevin Lee
Kevin Lee

i have a folder for things i can't handle

summer break

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

Haha.

she a gummy horse :D

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

Bleach, of course. Then again I haven't seen it in ages to warrant a real opinion.

Cool. Any plans?

Sounds ace. Camping alone or in a group?

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

i think i handled it at 95% efficiency

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

no. I meant the shit you keep above your washing machine.

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Actually, we keep it under the sink.

Thomas Ramirez
Thomas Ramirez

I like the Blackmores night covers but is good to know where they came from

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

oops

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

oh… that's where we keep our hydrogen peroxide.

Dominic Collins
Dominic Collins

Oh I keep that with my old coin collection.

Caleb Gonzalez
Caleb Gonzalez

she's so hot its melting her marshmallow make up!

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

why do you keep hydrogen peroxide in your closet?

Brandon Nelson
Brandon Nelson

because if it was anywhere else i would probably spill it every time I got near

Ryan James
Ryan James

bitch asked me for my external harddrive, she wants the D:\

Nolan Morris
Nolan Morris

why? are you clumsy? do you live in a hole?

lol

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

Reminder!

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

nasty filthy hobbits hole

William King
William King

It's not the best hiding place for children, not that we have any in this house anymore :P

Ethan Moore
Ethan Moore

/horse/index.html

Carter Bell
Carter Bell

hey batsy. what's up?

they look really cozy imo… in the movies at least.

she's old enough to know what to drink from under the sink.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

Thank you.

Caleb Williams
Caleb Williams

ceiling, the sun, adolf hitlers angel

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

I found coffee for you!

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

I'll have to pick some up, thank you.

Benjamin Powell
Benjamin Powell

Probably would be comfy if you were a Hobbitsies!

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

You got it bruh. check the mare appreciation thread and look for the webms

Alexander Young
Alexander Young

Kms, forgot image

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

may he rest in peace.
the world wasn't ready for him.

I'm pretty short. how do you know I'm not a hobbit?

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

youtube.com/watch?v=Us2p7-ntztw

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Hmmm….tell me how hairy are your feet?

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Suppose it got mixed into the water supply by some rogue. How fucked are you?

Jack Harris
Jack Harris

Post feet.

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Will do.

Jaxson Wright
Jaxson Wright

are you five feet seven inches tall?
that seems to be a popular height here

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

/horse/ has a teat thread!

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

…not at all, and my feet are petit.

extremely.

they're gross, I gotta get one of them pumice thingies.

close.

Eli Perry
Eli Perry

SO! Everyone here is tall then.

Kayden Russell
Kayden Russell

Excellent.

Not a problem.

Matthew Taylor
Matthew Taylor

niggers tongued my anus

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Then I have to break it to you. You are not a hobbit.

Justin Kelly
Justin Kelly

yeah
have fun with firends, try shrooms, enjoy the summer

they keep them in the bathroom in poland

Jason Rodriguez
Jason Rodriguez

they're not ready for the camera. and I still need to get a decent camera.

;~; it's my dream.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

EXCUSES

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn9E4yPgyhw

Lucas Sanchez
Lucas Sanchez

can you settle for something else?

Logan Robinson
Logan Robinson

I will have to think of something.

Jose Roberts
Jose Roberts

I'd lose out on my showers if the bastards ever did it

Tried them before?

David Cooper
David Cooper

puppies!

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

back on 4chan this was my most posted picture

Jackson Jenkins
Jackson Jenkins

I know

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

depending on what it is I might not deliver or up to a year. I am busy busy.

you should still brush your teeth though.

I don't have any puppies. or dogs for that matter.

Daniel White
Daniel White

Awwwwwwww

Isaac Davis
Isaac Davis

I have a cat, but he's a little shit.

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=nNXE0ChLGjo

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Naturally. Still no excuse to be putting flouride in the supply.

Kayden White
Kayden White

Is part of job description for cats.

Adam Thomas
Adam Thomas

government wants us to have good teeth. what are you going to do?

I guess.
fuckin, steve. what a dillhole.

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

not yet
gotta cross them off the bucket list

John Nguyen
John Nguyen

Why do you hate me so?

Easton Thompson
Easton Thompson

I had a legitimate reason, but I forgot it.

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

youtube.com/watch?v=Gd9OhYroLN0

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Complain for free fillings if their campaign turns out to be a complete failure.

Make sure you're with people you know well and not in an unfamiliar place
Keep in mind that once the effects kick in, there's no turning back and some of the good/bad experiences could have longterm implications.
It's not your typical party drug. You may end up doing things you never previously thought of and that's not just listening to music outside your comfort zone.

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

berzerk is tricking ppl into googling CP in horsechat

LOL

Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson

god I hate linkin park.

gengius

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

theres nothing wrong with cute ponies

Daniel James
Daniel James

craaaaaaaaaaawling in my skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Nicholas Nelson
Nicholas Nelson

Heading to sleep. Night all.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

I will stab you. in the neck. with a knife.

sleep tight.

Oliver Anderson
Oliver Anderson

WAIT… i just wanted to say hi.. goodnight..

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

They'll probably force me to have mercury ones. You're better off paying for something that doesn't mess up the gums big time.

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

i know that very well from my lsd ventures

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

yes pls

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

8:44 PM - Sir Antics, Internet Superstar: ban him
8:48 PM - Sir Antics, Internet Superstar: Ban him
8:48 PM - Sir Antics, Internet Superstar: Ban him
8:48 PM - Sir Antics, Internet Superstar: why isnt he banned?
8:53 PM - Sir Antics, Internet Superstar: Why isnt he banned yet?
1:36 AM - Sir Antics, Internet Superstar: why havent yuo banned him yet?

Look how mad he made ppl
I had to ban poor berzerk just to get them to shuttup

goodnight

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

MUST BE WHY YOU HATE ME

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

2azzy4me

Mason Gray
Mason Gray

link is one of my favorite songs
god I hate linkin park.

Re-consider your will to live.

Nolan Gomez
Nolan Gomez

wut

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

how are they going to fit a planet in my mouth? skary.

I don't really silly~
now tell me how to use the method of loci to memorize events. I'm tired of trying to memorize shopping lists.

c- can't wake up?

Jaxson Kelly
Jaxson Kelly

You need to master that first before moving on to those.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

I hate linkin park.. Who in the world wants Link anywhere?

Isaiah Torres
Isaiah Torres

I see. While they're both very similar in touching the serotonin receptors, the structure of psilocybin is a natural occurrence, so you are likely to experience something closer to nature.
I have a theory that you may even end up getting experiences of someone who lived millions of years ago. Our flesh and blood eventually decompose into fungi, from which the whole cycle starts again.

Do the poorfag a favor and ban him.

Wyatt Wilson
Wyatt Wilson

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8c/Thomson_Memorial_Park.JPG/1280px-Thomson_Memorial_Park.JPG

now i linked you that park

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

They'll just take samples of it and slip it in to their machinery

Josiah Martinez
Josiah Martinez

how can azzy be more azzy 4 u?

he's pretty good in the zelda series

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

just berzerk triggering one of the saltiest australiens known to man

ALL NEW levels of triggered tbh fam

wrinkles my sprinkles

absolutely disgusting

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

ugggghhhh…
fine.

not as skary.
I've been to the dentist before, so I know the drill.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

princess soggy sparkle
okay that mental image was a little disturbing :V

Fair enough. Remember to ask for white fillings every time

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

lord dominator is one of my favorite villains

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

lewd.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

so i've heard. i'm pretty much prepared and i have my trusted people.

it's a good theory, very similar to my thoughts from last year

William Stewart
William Stewart

Aw yeah, rain's about to stop and I can go out and visit the pokestops in the early morning and draw suspicion

Caleb Collins
Caleb Collins

she's pretty standard for a disney cartoon villain. she's pretty gross though, I like her.

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Not going out in the rain

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

You're just suggesting it to be lewd!

Good luck with it

This guy knows what's up

Hunter Roberts
Hunter Roberts

stay safe.

am not!

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

like every female being on the internet r34

Jacob Reyes
Jacob Reyes

panic attacks and you're hostage in the trunk of a car

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

stealing my quads
favorite method of death?

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

oh no!

Easton Harris
Easton Harris

I was out in it for about 30 minutes, then the 40 mph winds started up and I decided I'd had enough
You're not my REAL dad, you can't tell me what to do

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

or with a cock

Andrew Rogers
Andrew Rogers

walking in here feels like walking in on my parents having a conversation, good job

fuck this place right now

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

I know you'd like it that way~

Grayson Walker
Grayson Walker

but son

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Parachute not opening, getting caught in the gears of a combine, or having my nuts bitten off by a Laplander.

Pussy.

Jacob Cooper
Jacob Cooper

s-sorry?

Aaron Torres
Aaron Torres

I kinda get what you mean..

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

How're you skittles?

John Rivera
John Rivera

I can still beat your ass. you will be safe and you will like it, mister!

NO!

what do you mean?

David Sanders
David Sanders

steam anytime soon?

i'm worried about your family

spaceship*

Jace Wood
Jace Wood

i don't remember what that would sound like

Henry Bennett
Henry Bennett

Guess so
Only if you could catch me

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

Have another reply.

David Morgan
David Morgan

space ship is dmt
you done it. u a pilot nao

Jackson Howard
Jackson Howard

What will we do tonight, master?

Luke Smith
Luke Smith

no it's another dimension

Hunter Gutierrez
Hunter Gutierrez

Listen to post rock while going for a walk

Oliver Edwards
Oliver Edwards

Bye, master.

Adam Sullivan
Adam Sullivan

I'm going to pass the fuck out in an hour, but when I wake up you better be in canada, because I'm coming for you. and I'll be on your ass quicker than your cellmate. you got me?

James Wright
James Wright

I still have a morning of things to do. Probably this evening.

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Stop that
I'm already in canada

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

o

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

then… uhh… you better keep runnin' boy!

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

I am beginning to fear it will become a habit.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

I'll do my best
Horrible

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Darkness encapsulating the white

geez louise

Andrew James
Andrew James

Forgive me, master.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

thank you.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

didn't notice that
deleted

Jace Miller
Jace Miller

jewish kid.webm

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

how do you use voice chat in CSGO again…?

I'm well, just bored..

Austin Bell
Austin Bell

ctrl+w

obv u have to stand still

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

you could always have sex if you're bored

Julian Clark
Julian Clark

:C

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

Try Alt+F4

Aaron Morris
Aaron Morris

coot

woops >:3

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

mfw

Jason Allen
Jason Allen

you have the face of a pony?

Jayden Johnson
Jayden Johnson

My first visit to /horse/ was great, time for bed.

Jason Diaz
Jason Diaz

i am a pony

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

arent we all to some degree? (eternalism)

Jonathan Richardson
Jonathan Richardson

i got my masters degree in being a pony

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

search for /horse/
it's all horse porn

Carter Myers
Carter Myers

oh gud now you can scan and post your certificate! also all my rarities are facing left and looking right. 3spoops

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

you may also like
beasttracker.net/index.php

Jaxon Turner
Jaxon Turner

you know what else is spoopy?
all my bestpony pics are cute

Matthew Torres
Matthew Torres

wanna see something hot?

silly rk, that's the point!

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

no
that's the point -> .

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

is it?

Elijah Butler
Elijah Butler

you tell me

Jackson Thompson
Jackson Thompson

some horsefucking tripfag stole my trips
I will kill you and the next generation of your family.

Christopher Butler
Christopher Butler

personally i don't think you'll have to

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

stay away from our pot plants

Gavin Johnson
Gavin Johnson

secrets of the universe must not be divulged

Jose King
Jose King

We've been pony posters for a good while now.

Tell me, why don't we have our own insider jargon yet?

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

click link
looks like a shitty web template
google the site a bit
it's real

My god you are actually some kind of closet spook

Wyatt Ramirez
Wyatt Ramirez

Because that is idiotic. Do not suggest something like that ever again.

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

shh

Julian Price
Julian Price

i'll take "what is skittyhole" for 9001

David Hernandez
David Hernandez

wow look at this guy, just walking by throwing all that salt around like noones business

Hey I'm about to make myself breakfast so why not be useful and gimme sum of dat salt bby

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

I regret my question

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

CALM DOWN JUSTIN

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

*activates swefag detector*

James Morris
James Morris

are you dehydrated? don't forget to hail hydrate Captain

Grayson Johnson
Grayson Johnson

You again…

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

What?

Of course.

Robert Rivera
Robert Rivera

your results came back negative
you're not from sweden

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

No, I have only dated someone from there.

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

nice.

Connor Kelly
Connor Kelly

don't eat me or my image ever again

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

Okay, sorry.

Brandon Green
Brandon Green

Liveleaks: Bullfighter Victor Barrio Fatally Gored on Spanish TV During Live Broadcast

I want to click this link but at the same I hate gore.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

shrooms doe

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

i'm talking to Holla Forums

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

Watch it, you pussy.

Thomas Richardson
Thomas Richardson

Oh, okay. I am sorry.

Julian King
Julian King

liveleak.com/view?i=b4e_1468103890

you first then tell me how bad it was

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

them too

Adam Ortiz
Adam Ortiz

meh he just got poked once or twice
that horse webm was much more disturbing

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

The worst part of this is the Spanish accents.

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Go outside
Visit pokestop
3 pokeballs for the 6th time what
Decide to visit different one
Gym near other pokestop too
Suddenly the sky lights up bright as day
This happens several times
Go home instead
I didn't want to go to those places anyway

Anthony Roberts
Anthony Roberts

the horse webm?

Your cat seems to be judging you.

LOL

Are you actually wondering around town trying to catch augmented reality creatures?

This is taking "pretend" and stacking some real world elements ontop. This app sounds poorly thought out

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

I can just see it in the news already, sync run over by buss, driven to the outside world by specially placed pokemons

meanwhile parents complaining on TV going to sue google

Can I put my own pokemon in there for you to catch?

I'm going to make a trail that leads to my house

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Because Ingress wasn't the same game and wasn't wildly popular as well, right? Yes, very poorly thought out app, no idea why people play either game.
The pokemon randomly appear, the landmarks are taken from Ingress portals

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

Pokemon go has allready caused some shit to go down. I'v seen to interesting clickbait on Jewtube recomdations and /v/ threads.

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

It's like a breadcrump trail, but with zubats

Benjamin Ortiz
Benjamin Ortiz

Fuck, my typing is shit but that post was particularly bad.

Asher Mitchell
Asher Mitchell

Heya RK, how're the new kits?

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Oh well.. I would try it myself right now.

But I broke my phone 2 days ago and haven't bothered getting a new one yet.

Daniel King
Daniel King

yeah, this one
right. that's why it makes good reaction pics

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

I hate my phone, I broke the screen by dropping it on my floor the other day and now when I try to turn it on it just turns the screen off as soon as I try to enter my unlock code..

This sucks I had a bunch of pictures I wanted to save from there

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

youtu.be/b40QdTRaqFk?t=6s

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

My mistake. sorry

is it an apple?

Luis Jackson
Luis Jackson

no, I'm not a macfag

Nolan Perez
Nolan Perez

i let my penis handle that one

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Oh… I recognize it now… wtf

it looks sad :C

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

an Iphone, skitty, was it an iphone….

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

kek

use the magical thing called a usb cable

i'd guess it was an lg

huh

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

It's nothing too exciting, but it's something to do and it's fun to get out once in a while.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

no..

Liam Moore
Liam Moore

So it wasn't an apple?

William Cruz
William Cruz

it was an LG

use the magical thing called a usb cable
but I can't unlock the phone, that means it wont let me see what's in it

Bentley Scott
Bentley Scott

no mate

Jaxon Miller
Jaxon Miller

Justin, want to play Terraria?

Owen Young
Owen Young

…yes

Luke Nguyen
Luke Nguyen

Fucking addict.

Jason Jackson
Jason Jackson

you find yourself shipwrecked on a desert island with the rest of Holla Forumsreaders

what do?

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

Kill myself.

Bentley Gray
Bentley Gray

Wonder why I was on a boat with a bunch of faggots

William Foster
William Foster

Musta been an apple :3

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

Sorry. I do not own the game.

Evan Fisher
Evan Fisher

start a private school

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Who is there?

If this guy is there I'd make sure to stay far from them and their salt.

If wuma is there I'd stick with them and make our own little gang, we'd probably start making a house ASAP, I'd probably make spheres or or tools to dig under the island, gather basica materials and fabricate a gun

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

So hateful…

Joseph Diaz
Joseph Diaz

spheres
spears not spheres

I'm not sure what I'd need a couple of 3 dimensional round objects for

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

What would you teach me?

Ryan Gray
Ryan Gray

ammo

Jose Long
Jose Long

says the saltiest hater of them all
You're almost Sir Antics tier salty hater, I'd almost say on par.

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

avocados are tasteless

Sebastian Lopez
Sebastian Lopez

All right, stop that now before you say meaner things you will later regret.

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

They are fine if you mix a little bit into your food at a time, but not so great eating whole.

James Garcia
James Garcia

consult [religious anonymous anime poster] for further teachings

Hunter Brown
Hunter Brown

why would i want to dilute the taste of my food

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

You mean katty?
dhuud no NO

I've never tasted aguacate.

you will later regret
Those are strong words for such a highfalutin heifer.

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

Don't know about you, but there are times when I feel forced to eat something I don't like, so I may as well reduce the taste of it a bit.

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

I'm super hungry.. it's 4:20 AM.

what should I make for breakfast? I woke up at 2AM kill me

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

You KNOW I do not hate you. Why do you continue this?

Leo Howard
Leo Howard

yes yesss

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Smonk weed to celebrate the time. Then eat some eggs and look at the sunrise

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Huevos rancheros

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

i prefer to do the opposite so i can get it over with asap

pot brownies

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Give Chara folder.

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

What chara folder?

Nathan Perez
Nathan Perez

Noise, pls.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

I have no such folder

Ethan Young
Ethan Young

i identify as demisexual

Benjamin Clark
Benjamin Clark

That's only a infinitesimal facade you've recently erected relative to the time I have known you. Very suspicious character. Don't you get tired of this? I'm not sure what you want anymore but if it's somewhere along the lines of getting me to perceive you any other way your best bet would be using Doc's DeLorean.

lol.. is this something you have had?

pls gib

William Flores
William Flores

Yeah, few times

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

that's not a gender, but a damn reasonable sexuality

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Are cold showers better than warm/hot shwers?

I heard cold showers are better

Jace Clark
Jace Clark

I suppose that it could save the cost of heating

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

cold showers are better for the skin, also shampoo and shower gel only once a week cause it damages your natural skin protection

thats what my dermatholog.. so skin doc told me

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

I'm going to take the coldest shower right now.

Zachary Stewart
Zachary Stewart

I haz Chara now.

Ian Smith
Ian Smith

This webm couldn't have ended better

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Cold are better in the morning after waking.
Hot at night before bed

Hudson Smith
Hudson Smith

Hey, if you are not going to cooperate, I have to obtain it via other means.

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

i'll post the new thread

Gavin Hernandez
Gavin Hernandez

goatmom is best

Austin Powell
Austin Powell

Aw, come on. You have so many avatars to choose from, Mr. TheMany.

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

two hundred thousand one: a six one six one six one six

Jordan Brooks
Jordan Brooks

I only use two though

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

Better learn to share.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit