Brave is cancer now - code of conduct added

github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/1771

So much that Brendan Eich is a moral rock against the waves of SJW infestation.

Drop it now and leave them a nice comment!

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/MovingBlocks/Terasology/blob/8358d38f2847e6faa3884a29eb276a0ab89d0628/docs/Conduct.md
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We are tolerate of shitty code here at Braveā„¢

Some faggot opened a request to add a cuck of conduct 2 hours ago (probably OP), it hasn't been implemented. You need to push back on it and shoot the idea down.

OP is a faggot for misleading title

Brave is still cancer since most bitsheckels it will shell out go to site owners, not the end user.

This. Send them an email and explain why a code of conduct is a bad idea. Mention the bad direction it has taken Mozilla and logical arguments. This needs to not happen.

Then just set it to block all ads so nobody gets bitshekels. It's a very prominent setting, not hard to find.

That's the definition of entitlement. Fucking millenials.

Fuck that. If companies should give anyone money for looking at their shitty ads it should be me.

This is a GitHub issue. Not a commit, nor PR nor anything other than an opinion of some user.

That's the definition of entitlement. Get a job.

No. THAT is the definition of entitlement. You should get a REAL job.

You are the definition of millenial. Get a job.

you can't put those ads on websites. website owners can.
if you don't like them just block them.

you are the definition of liar

MILLENIAL

In the end it is not about yes or no to Brave, this post was a declaration of war, a vote for discrimination of white technology enthusiastic males.

That alone is worth a reply.

Now you're just repeating yourself. Fuck off to making lets plays or writing about how games aren't diverse enough or whatever faggoty thing you consider a "job." I can't wait for adblock to put you in the poor house.

Firstly "can't" is a strong word. Secondly Brave puts forth a good idea in that it does put money toward the end user for having their time wasted by ads. It falls short in that it doesn't punish people for using ads as their main source of revenue. The website still gets the largest cut.

Get a job or kill yourself.

It's a fucking adware fork of a botnet. It always was cancer.

Plenty of free time for sensitivity training when compiling the HTML engine takes over 4 hours

It is a Botnet if you can not remove the parts totally.

In Brave you can fag. Learn coding or get someone who already can.

nice tripdubs. checked

Btw. i am not sad that some so called fags which call themselves "content creators" are getting less money thanks to Brave.

Because they are greedy bastards who earn too much money for their own good. If someone is coming and disrupting status quo, the better for that sickening business structure we have right now.

Also, the user gets a bit of money too and can help creating a clean ads environment.

This is a win-win-win situation for everyone if not greed would kick in of that fucktards who call themselves "content creators"!

God how i hate that cheap caricatures of human beings!

Top communist, komrade.

Communist? Think about the people who have nothing, almost all wealth is in the hands of a minority.

Fighting greed is not communism it is in line with real heroic humanity.

Don't forget to donate your life savings and food budget to Boinie Seeeenders!

Not everyone just you. :^)

Somehow i doubt CoC have any actual effect on most projects. If yes and SJW butthurt gone wild you can still fork it.

It still is best to fight that people at their own new created battle fields and to humiliate them as much as possible.

If they show their true face, they are disappearing much sooner into the shadow and without any harm done than other way around.

sorry for being cancer, but I've heard from somewhere that brave had something like an ad-replacer which acts like a bitcoin miner or something?
is this true or am I just a tool?

This is upcoming. Site owners get the most part, Brave and the user get both 15%

wew... that's pretty small.
makes the who idea seem like just a marketing plot.

Well, what do you expect? Even moderate site owners would complain if they would get less than 70%

who cares about the site owners.
if I use an adblocker they get 0$.

and since when does open-source freeware need to bend tio the demands of big corps?
isn't the entire point if it all to get away from this kind of mentality?

Really disappointing that /tech is so full of cowards who are not daring to fight an SJW on Github!

Should have expected that, especially if we also are unable to get our own /tech browser going

Well, it depends what you want. Fuck the whole system or try to change it for the better.

But keep in mind that if you decide to fuck the whole system that it's dick is too massive for one sucker ;)

Holla Forums still has a future after all

I guess I just don't understand marketing...

Brave has always been shit. Their plan is to replace all the ads on the websites with their own ads. Instead of many little places making some money one central place gets to make all the money. And of course the ads will be personalized to your own needs, which is codespeak for botnet. The sooner the shit dies the better.

This.

Giving in to SJW is equally to abandoning any standards that were set beforehand.

See "impossibility of SJW convergence", which recognizes that as institutions serve SJ functions more they serve their original functions less.

There's a setting to just block ads altogether if you want. That's what I do with it. The replacement is there because the ads they replace with are less intrusive and are guaranteed to not track you. It's a nice concept, but I'm definitely glad there's an option to just block ads and not deal with it. They recently integrated noscript as well, which makes it even better.

Even the data that is sent is anonymized and can only lead to a finite number of categories of ads, so it doesn't bother me. As for whether or not it's really anonymized, check the source. It's FOSS, so I'm more inclined to trust it.

OP's link is clickbait. It's not actually a code of conduct, just a faggot asking for one. Still best to email them and tell them not to put one in. Even if you don't like the product, this goes beyond that into the cancer in technology in general, and it has to be stopped, wherever it is.

So the faggot that requested that shit.

Some herbivore faggot NON-CODER from Japan whose education is pic related.

What the fuck does some jap liberal arts faggot have to dowith this browser and why the fuck does he have an account on a programming-oriented website?

Ideally people would see this fuck has no connection to programming at all and would ignore this request.

soon everything will be CoC'd

I expect them to cry as I collect more bitsheckels than them just for browsing, which is the false info that was originally circling around. 30% isn't even beer money, let alone a reason to stop using other browsers with better functionality and a good adblocker.

Brave will go under qucikly.

Brave is fine.

The unfortunate reality is that ads are needed by many sites for sustenance. And Brave's model greatly reduces both the speed impact and the privacy impact that native ads carry.

Don't like ads? Fine. Brave gives you the option to cancel them altogether.

Step the fuck back guys, we are dealing with a fully qualified memer here!

So do the adbock plugins I already have on other browsers. Why the fuck shoud I care about this one?

And I will enjoy watching them whither away as internet ads become less profitable as adblock becomes more prevalent.

Brave is dead on arrival.

>Relatively harmless CoC (if you want to know EVIL, read Terasology's Open CoCk)
github.com/MovingBlocks/Terasology/blob/8358d38f2847e6faa3884a29eb276a0ab89d0628/docs/Conduct.md
wew lad

Ads are not the problem, problem is ad networks with their "personalized ads" that track you. Websites could still serve non-intrusive and privacy respecting ads and no one would complain about them.

But I do not want to fag in my browser.