Mandela Effect

I remember very clearly there were 4 ppl inside the JFK's car and not 6, during the assassination.
I remember "sex IN the city" and not "sex AND the city".
I remember "Luke, I am your father", and not "No, I am your father".
I remember south america is right under north america, not so much to the right.
I remember australia looking different and in a different position.
I remember "looney Toons" and not "looney Tunes".

What else do you remember, anons ?
Do you think CERN got something to do with this ?
Are you from this reality or the other one anons ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=hSTivVclQQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mpEAyfULwug
biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm
biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In a world with even minutely different geography second order effects wouldn't be how many people are in JFKs car but whether the country exists in this form at all. Move North America one mile West and you've changed every person that will ever be born there. Do you realize how astoundingly unlikely it is that your sperm in particular was successful?

you just have a bad memory

Who do you picture driving the limo, then? JFK, Jackie, Governor Connolly, or the Governor's wife?

Governor Connolly
he died from a shot to the head not a car crash, so cant be governor's wife

It's this some sort of new Cats Cradle?

Its not a conspiracy its just when some idiot remembers something poorly and puts his recollection on a webpage or in an email and spreads the bad info to others who automatically trust it.

In the old days information was handed down by telling stories so by the time it had been passed around a dozen times, it was completely different.
Thank god for writing otherwise everything would be all fucked up now.

i remember when Panasonic was called Matsushita Electric Corporation of America.

take the red pill sheeple!

that means you're from this reality.

they're weren't in the car in the first place, it was only JFK, his wife jackie, driver, agent next to him.

I'm pretty sure that it was "Catch The Pigeon" and not "Stop the Pigeon" and my language isn't even English.

lurk moar

I could have sworn this site was called Holla Forums.co and NOT 8ch.net

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

And wasn't it owned by a cripple? What the fuck is going on with our reality.

Why can't I use the text formats?

this is a sticky. where is dysigirl?

NONE OF IT IS WORKING

I can't post with mod capcode or images today. ;_;

wei?

I hosted a thread saying "dubs decides" and some user got dubs and said I couldn't post wtih my mod capcode or images all weekend.

;_;7

how terriblu ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=anZQOwx7lk8 gematria calculator values?

youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY Cern we are happy video (employee holds up mandela sign)

The only evidence that any of this has is what currently exists, which is the conflict that people have with far more people's memories than those who agree with it. I see no reason to disbelieve in the effect and instead cling to some bizarre theory of mass memory error.

bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.

mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall
luke, I am your father starwars now no, I am your father

mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.

Looney Toons now Luney Tunes

Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.

sketchers now skechers

mona lisa now smiles

fruit loops is now froot loops

the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)

is now

"if you build it they will come" is now "if you build it he will come"

"Forgive us our tresspasses, as we forgive those who tresspass against us"
is now
"And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors"

coco puffs is now cocoa puffs

chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a

cheez-itz is now cheez-it

bragg's is now bragg

jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists

jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been

look at the world map. it has changed.

JCpenny is now JCpenney

Fabreeze is now Febreze

Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer

mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"

woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"

is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"

"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.

the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"

the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"

LOOK IT UP. DONT LISTEN TO THE DISBELIEVERS. the shills are among us.

CERN created the internet. How do you know they aren't just changing digital information?

I remember Wayne Gretzky playing for the Toronto Maple Leafs

I remember Al Gore winning the U.S. presidency twice. Effectively destroying the Republican Party.
However John McCain won in 2008, but Obama won in 2012 against McCain. Somehow the history on this timeline is different from my original timeline. Something went terribly wrong. In fact in my original timeline, the 9/11 attacks never happened. Also from my timeline, the WWF still existed and they were still in the Monday Night Wars with WCW.

This timeline sucks. They couldn't even spell Berenstein Bears right.

You are a loony. A conspiracy theorist!.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

happened very recently

peoples memories (the ones who remember) are not altered but reality is. unless we come from somewhere else.

but it was always bernstein bears

they are trying to confuse us with a double negative.

I don't think reality has been altered, rather, I think the flow of information has.

thinking about it, there is no real meaning to posting here without you. Could you ban me for a day, babygirl?
Arigatou in advance.

FUUUUUUUCK

Please explain your theory, I am interested.

HAha, I just love blowing people's minds.

check them all, do your own research. they are ALL ALTERED.

Do you guys, how remember this line?:

Thread theme.

are you trying to confuse me?

it was always:

"Luke, I AM your FATHER"

I checked all of them.
And I remember all of them the way they were before.

what got me the most:

the fuck is going on

It was always luke.

I've got to save you.

(You)You already have, Luke.

JFK had 6
Sex In The City
Luke I am your father
South America is where it always was
Looney Tunes because the Tu is pronounced Chu over here.

However Jack Nicholson died in 2006
Fairy Odd Parents
And also Gambia is not a country

A whole bunch of this is incorrect. The lords prayer is the same, mirror mirror too, coco puffs also, Beam Me Up, Scotty was never uttered

I did just recheck the Life is like a box of chocolates, damn that's strange.

I have the CD of We are the champions, it has 'Of the world' on it, so nice meme there. For any ya'll that need proof.
youtube.com/watch?v=hSTivVclQQ0
Also has of the world on it

(me)

Wait holy shit the number of people in the car changed to 4

And now it's back to six

Nice meme

Okay, fair enough, but I have to say you are either a shill, or one of those inbetween people who remembers only some of the things.

shills

Are you sure?

that was pretty good

These old commercials say coco puffs.

Use the Force, Luke. Let go, Luke.

week·end
ˈwēkˌend/
noun
noun: weekend; plural noun: weekends; noun: week-end; plural noun: week-ends

the period from Friday evening through Sunday evening, especially regarded as a time for leisure.
"she spent the weekend camping"

rip dysnomia

Weekend it's from Saturday through Sunday not Friday.

You do know that I was all three of those. I went and watched the Zapruder a number of times.

Are you a believer in the brain in a vat theory?

Nice meme

It starts on Friday at 12am when Saturday begins.

I bet you're a millennial. They don't seem to remember anything.

These are some smoking memes here, Christ almighty.

Well, young people "millennials" are a meme these days.

You are your own reality, in more ways than one.

I remember when there was always one big jailbait thread on 4chan Holla Forums, with nudes as young as 13, everyday, good old mods turned a blind eye. This was back in 2009-2010.

i know her

youtube.com/watch?v=mpEAyfULwug

memory is imperfect, u r shit, theres no alternate universes

how's the taste of la blue pill ?

hows the taste of shit?

GTFO my Holla Forums, shill.

This is my b

pick none

But this IS my Holla Forums.

but its mine, tho

prove it

Holla Forums's Holla Forumspol academy

hi Jim

bump

How many people were in wealthy nations in your timeline at the point of departure that you remember?

nice postage stamp faggot

berenstain is the only thing that they changed

the rest of that stuff is just your mind playing tricks on you

and it wasn't a parallel dimension- it was just the jews

My god, man. Just, wow.

HAHA
I just realized where your major malfunction is.
All of your primary knowledge of media prior to 2000 comes from parodies.
90% of your list are paraphrased parodies of the original material, found in cartoons and comedy movies.
The rest are you just being an illiterate twat.

dumbass.

it's true it's true…i remember Holla Forums being good

So you believe this thing. What do you intend to do with it? Just keep spreading the information?

kek

Hello, do you like silver?

Millenials have shit memory.

I know, I am one.

We don't have to remember anything now. We're the generation who can LOOK STUFF UP the fastest. Why would our brains bother to remember? What happens if our sources suck, though?

My main question is that some of these things seem frivolous, so why change it?

I guess they change big events which then create a chain reaction which result a lot of small changes like the title of your favorite cartoon.

The generations born into smart phones can "look stuff up the fastest." Not millenials. Millenials were born into cell phones and grew up with the internet reaching adulthood around 2000. I don't know what the generations born after the millennium are called, but they're not "millenials."

Bingo.

It's just nice to see other people freak out when they absolutely know without a doubt that something they remember clearly and sharply from the way they know life to usually be, is now obviously altered and clearly different,

bump for great justice

I grew up in Eastern Europe, so most of western pop culture references don't mean shit to me, as I first encountered them in my late teens, however, the world map really has changed. I clearly remember New-Zealand being north of Australia and as OP said, South America has now skewed to the right. I checked all my old atlases to see if it's just internet fucking with me, and they all show things in the wrong places. I'm not entirely sure if this is a memory error, or actual trans-dimensional shit, but if I'm from another dimension then please let me go back because this reality sucks.

and user, australia is way too high. it's supposed to be "the land down under"

He won't believe you, cuz he's either from this reality or he's just an anti-conspiracy fag, no matter what you tell him, he's not gonna take the red pill.

Scully knew about the jew.

The lone gunman predicted 9/11 in march 2001.

I thought the user I'm replying to was being redpilled?

we are both talking to/about

right?

Mulder knew about the jew. pics related

Scully knew about the jew.

goddamit, wrong post. sry.

Those are just side-effects of your brain trying to process what a tremendous faggot you are.

sure showed me ;)

keep in mind that alot of the jew meme is just spread by some of the more angry Holla Forumsers or Holla Forums jokers, and by some who legitimately believe the jews are at fault for everything- but i discovered a deeper agenda to the whole jew meme.

some shills who want that jew meme spread WANT everyone to focus all their attention and frustration for all their problems on a giant generalized group of religious people so that they are distracted and don't give any attention to the true leaders of the global elite cult. the tops of corporations and government.

those leaders also claim to be jewish to further this meme so that everyone looks at them and goes "the jews control my life! fuck them!" but Again, they will do nothing but be upset towards a bunch of random people in the general population. this works for them because Yet still, the global elite cult bosses are left alone. untouched by any responsibility.

biblehub.com/revelation/2-9.htm

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

i like ur pasta

remember though, the whole devil thing is just the global cult's false religion. just because they think it's real and worship that false idol, doesn't make it real.

my hands started to hurt so I wrote a good well explained comment and saved it, so I don't get arthritis

I'm not sure, I never kept track of that. I just know that America's economy was doing extremely well under Al Gore.

I have another huge ton of info related to all this that I'm going to post in this thread when it's right. might be in minutes, might be in days. Keep the thread alive. I'm not trying to hold suspense, so if the thread dies it's okay. I will make a new thread if I need too, with more updated information. I'm just letting you know that even with what we know right now, we have not even scratched the surface.

90% of these are retarded minor spelling changes of brand names, not really worth addressing it's simply misconception.

She doesn't really smile it's more of a really subtle grin, and it's always looked like that. I remember watching the history channel as a kid in the 90's and they were talking about this.

I'm pretty sure that's just another variation of the prayer, I've always said the first one.

This one is really dumb, it has always been JFK, the governor and both of their wives in the back. In the front the car are two secret service members. Anyone who was alive at that time can confirm this.

How? You realize their are a lot of variations of the world map, right?

That's because in the song it sounds exactly like they're saying began, go listen to it on youtube.

Dilemna??? No, no literate person ever referred to dilemma as dilemna.

Yes, it does. Go listen to the song.

I've been playing monopoly for a very long time and its always been ventnor.

OK you got me here I watched that movie and read the book and I could fucking swear it's Interview with a Vampire

if you are going to attempt to play everything off that you can remember as "bullshut! your wrong!" why do you even try to say this here?

go watch the movie

haven't tried these in forever

The Mandela Effect is just the result of stupid retards with faulty memory.

this has always been a common misconception

Monodimensionalfags will never understand the lives and dilemnas of the multidimensional master race.

I honestly love the more you expand on this.
Movie/book titles and quotes are easy to mix up, but your spelling and commercial brand names are fucking priceless.

FUCKING FA-BREEZE
haha

And it's pretty fucking obvious you didn't actually grow up with most of these if you're including Oscar Mayer. THE FUCKING SONG SPELLS IT OUT YOU EMBARRASSING TWAT.

kek

New Zealand was always south east you silly cunt. On South America, you're right

I guess you're right.

you gotta be fucking kidding me, you must be blind and stupid if you don't remember the brand being spelled Fabreeze. I remember it Exactly that way, sharp as sharp can be.

then one day I checked because others mentioned it, I almost didn't believe them. I check and now it is spelled
"feh-brehz" like some fucking idiot just half-assed it in the spell checker. I know nobody "changed it" and that's why I can't blame you for your stubborness. to you, it never changed and the only proof I have is that others remember it the way I do. we only have each other. the unforgotten.

I bet you're old.
Your memory is fragile and you get easily irritated when challenged on it. Dementia is already creeping in

I remember things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears…in…rain :'(

What? They were on fire off the edge of Taurus, not Orion

Was Greenland always taller than wider?

Jews are behind a good amount of things, However the force we know as satan,ahriman,set does indeed have a good portion of the super elite under his rule.

1) A Secret Service agent jumped in the Lincoln convertible after JFK was hit. And then there was the diver.

2) It's always been Sex and the City.

3) The original line is "No, I am your father." It's just always misquoted because walking up to someone and saying "No, I am your father," is not as clear a reference as "Luke, I am your father."

4) Your maps must suck.

5) Your maps must really suck.

6) It's been Looney Tunes since 1930.

If none of these is real why are you trying to destroy it?

I visited grandpa today, he has a globe from the 50's and a copy of Monopoly from 1976. The avenue names are the same, the continents are the same. Here's a photo of the game.

That's not how it works, the idea is that one universe collapses into this one, and as such only the memories of things being different persist.

that sounds retarded, and ive heard convincing arguments for bullshit before.

alright, go on.

Xxxx

its always been dilemma… you've just been spelling it wrong your whole life.

Have you ever really considered the physics of your proposal?

Rewriting memories of the majority of the world population, reidentifying individuals (J.C. Penney) and replacing physical objects dating back 100's and 1000's of years at the same time leaving a few poorly educated Americans' brains untouched, as if by some error in an extremely sophisticated Sci-Fi plot device's programming. All of which for no discernible purpose.

If we're indulging ridiculous science fiction conspiracy, would it not be more logical and practical that only you and your tinfoil-kin had their brains messed with? It would be tremendously easier and it could be written off as a social experiment or an injection of social disorder within the capabilities of modern science (albeit at a stretch for specificity)?

For now, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You've probably just been buyin' bootleg Febreze. Keep 'em coming though, your time-space dilemnas amuse me.

I gotta say I really liked your post. none of that shill bullshit, just legitimate philosophical thoughts and smart critical thinking observations. thank you.

will keep it coming soon.

I know for a fact im not from this reality. I was pulled into this one from another. My vision blurred out and i had a seizure. Upon waking up i was in a crashed car miles away from where I was to begin with.

Sure you're not just schizo?

hows the taste of ink?

Schizophrenia does not cause seizures.

Then what's the point of getting all up in arms and butthurt about this shit? At the end of the day it basically comes down to being no different than misremembering shit going by this. And what if people remembering some shit right and some shit wrong?

Like me

I remember most of what OP says, but some shit he says is retarded.

Yeah, but it could make you think you had one when you didn't. Or it could be a multitude of problems, schizo and some other thing that does cause seizures.

well, don't freak out too much. the point is just making you aware of the differences. "something" happened and I'm just pointing out "something"

bump for thread

The Mandela effect seems related to Kierkegaard's religious stage where authentic personal experience is put above what society think is rational.

I thought it was
"Luke, I am your father"
Now the stress is on "father"

To be honest schizophrenia isn't much a real illness, it's more just a collection of symptoms, you can't really "have" it, it's more assigned to you

I remember F. W. de Klerk resigning after the referendum on ending apartheid lost in a landslide.

I remember Mandela sentenced to death instead of life imprisonment.

I remember the American intervention against South Africa to forcibly remove the apartheid regime when it still prospered.

I remember that whites carried out a coup the moment US soldiers withdrew.

I remember that South Africa turned out like Iraq and Afghanistan in this timeline, with black guerillas still roaming the land.

I remember that the Americans still had a naval air station on the Cape.

youtube.com/watch?v=bv20ZoBcdO8

If you watch it you'll notice his voice drifts significantly downwards afer saying no, you can almost imagine where people thought the "luke" was, you all just probably filled it in yourselves, when you're younger you tend to fill in gaps more

No thanks shill. go fuck yourself.

"Sex and the City" pronounced "Sex n' the City" misinterpreted as "Sex in the City"

"Luke, I am your father" is just a misquote that became famous. Holmes never said "elementary my dear watson" and Kirk never said "beam me up scotty". It's something that sounds better than the original in a time before you could just go on the internet and look up the exact quote and just seeped into public consciousness.

Depends on map projections and brain remembering what it wants and not what is, of course hearing "south" you'd want it to be directly under the "north".

Again faulty memory and map projections.

The Looney Toons are the characters and the Looney Tunes is the name of the show because it started out as a bunch of musical shorts.

I remember OP not being a faggot. I am definitely from the other reality.