Alex Preston

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Can you fellas help me mess with this SJW loser?

Unfortunately all I have is his Steam ID and his Facebook. If you see his most recent Facebook post, it's just him whining about how people don't love Muslim terrorists.

The reason I noticed him in the first place was because he decided to be a little cunt and randomly vote kick/vote ban people in a game called Insurgency along with his friends helping him vote. He's a real smug piece of shit, hope he gets what he deserves.

His Facebook is facebook.com/yaboiprest

His Steam is steamcommunity.com/id/cheddarbobwhenheshothimself/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!DpAz2IgQ!nW7bPNnpJFk5CAV3ypiaHw
youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Aaron Brown
Aaron Brown

Not your personal army

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

-t. Alex Preston

Isaac Bennett
Isaac Bennett

/baphomet/

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

He seems like a cool dude, worth having a beer with.

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

I can't tell if he's a Trans girl or a really young boy.

Anthony Foster
Anthony Foster

Only if you help me get a date with him
He a qt

Gabriel Nelson
Gabriel Nelson

Only if you help me get a date with him

He a qt

I'm sure he's single, he looks like the kinda guy with no girlfriend but plenty of girl friends.

Bentley Ortiz
Bentley Ortiz

top kek

John Butler
John Butler

Fuck off you good for nothing faggot.

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Sure we are

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

wanna hug?

I really like even platonic hugs with other guys. hnnnng

Easton Phillips
Easton Phillips

How do we know that is a SJW?

Luis Murphy
Luis Murphy

Because he looks like the male, faggot version of Zoe Quinn (he even has the problem glasses) And also this rant he posted on his Facebook.

I don't understand how people can just sit back and acknowledge the slaughter of innocent people just because it's not their country or it's not near them. We worry about politics and the price of a smart phone when all over the world people's lives are being taken by others because of their belief's or their skin tone. It is disgusting. We are so privileged, so lucky to be where we are but chances are we have never faced death, and we have not been killed because of someone's opinion or the way someone looks or what they feel is right, what they fear! You've all seen it before, you get hurt because you do something someone doesn't like. It's all just a matter of magnitude. You laugh at someone because they don't wear a brand, taunt them for acting the way they want to, hating them for being. You are doing the same thing as the terrorists and murderers that plague this Earth. I know I've done it. I can't stand it anymore. Alton Sterling, Eric Garner, Philando Castile. Their eulogies are evidence of hatred and sadism and yet the men are allowed to walk freely on earth. How can we trust anyone who allows this to happen? How can you trust a 'leader' who uses the death of an innocent to fuel their campaign? How can you stand with someone who believes that the country should kick out people who have fought to come here or die trying because they would die if they stayed. You remove people who have felt it their duty to save the lives of their children, and try to give them an actual future! This has happened forever, people come to this country because their children should live a life like mine! And still, we allow people to have 5 children of their own and then steal money from the rest of the country as they mistreat their children and claim the money for themselves, knowing the people will pay for themselves and overpopulation is nothing but a word and a joke to them, passing completely over their heads.
This world is a mess. I cannot stand it anymore.

We are so privileged

Nolan Wood
Nolan Wood

he a qt

Joshua Young
Joshua Young

OP yo u should get him to suck your dick then post it here. Yeah, that'll teach this sjw faggot what's what.

Please.

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

I like the way you think, user.

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

Not youre personnel army

Josiah Torres
Josiah Torres

-t.
-
god you are a newfag

anyways nypa fuck off

Jordan Rogers
Jordan Rogers

personnel
I want to kiss you for that user

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

I'am not gay if your male but if, your female than ok

Julian James
Julian James

just a friendly kiss, not a lustful one, user

Parker Sullivan
Parker Sullivan

MFW people are white knighting this hard because they think some overweight faggot with problem glasses is a "qt"

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Found his ask.fm. God what a cringy kid… it really tells you a lot about the way women treat him, doesn't it?

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

Umm I'am unfomfortuble with the idea

James Gray
James Gray

[ high pitch growling intensifies ]

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

Fucking with a SJW is different

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

On the cheek, while we embrace each other in a hug and me fondling the back of your head?

Caleb Rogers
Caleb Rogers

what has that young man done for us to want to fuck with him ? idk… i just feel like alex did nothing wrong. just don't mess with him. i really think its just a bad idea and you are a stupid fucking idiot OP, maybe you should mess with people who actually do nasty things like the KKK. "SJWS" dont exist moron :) bye

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

please let the person who said this be fuckable

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

you kiddings? it's a hamplanet

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

Okay … so do you want to platonically cuddle with me, user?

Gavin James
Gavin James

You are mentally ill man. You need to go to a mental institution.

Henry Wood
Henry Wood

I said platonically. I am not gay.
I just want some basic human contact.

I admit that I am a bit more touchy than the average person, but the strange thing is that I only want that in theory, but it never works out that way in practice.

I just want to casually cuddle with some friends on a sofa, while we all watch a movie during a rainy night. I don't want to have sex with them.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit