Alex Preston

Can you fellas help me mess with this SJW loser?

Unfortunately all I have is his Steam ID and his Facebook. If you see his most recent Facebook post, it's just him whining about how people don't love Muslim terrorists.

The reason I noticed him in the first place was because he decided to be a little cunt and randomly vote kick/vote ban people in a game called Insurgency along with his friends helping him vote. He's a real smug piece of shit, hope he gets what he deserves.

His Facebook is facebook.com/yaboiprest

His Steam is steamcommunity.com/id/cheddarbobwhenheshothimself/

Not your personal army

-t. Alex Preston

/baphomet/

He seems like a cool dude, worth having a beer with.

I can't tell if he's a Trans girl or a really young boy.

Only if you help me get a date with him
He a qt

I'm sure he's single, he looks like the kinda guy with no girlfriend but plenty of girl friends.

top kek

Fuck off you good for nothing faggot.

Sure we are

wanna hug?

I really like even platonic hugs with other guys. hnnnng

How do we know that is a SJW?

Because he looks like the male, faggot version of Zoe Quinn (he even has the problem glasses) And also this rant he posted on his Facebook.

he a qt

OP yo u should get him to suck your dick then post it here. Yeah, that'll teach this sjw faggot what's what.

Please.

I like the way you think, user.

Not youre personnel army

god you are a newfag

anyways nypa fuck off

I want to kiss you for that user

I'am not gay if your male but if, your female than ok

just a friendly kiss, not a lustful one, user

Found his ask.fm. God what a cringy kid… it really tells you a lot about the way women treat him, doesn't it?

Umm I'am unfomfortuble with the idea

[ high pitch growling intensifies ]

Fucking with a SJW is different

On the cheek, while we embrace each other in a hug and me fondling the back of your head?

what has that young man done for us to want to fuck with him ? idk… i just feel like alex did nothing wrong. just don't mess with him. i really think its just a bad idea and you are a stupid fucking idiot OP, maybe you should mess with people who actually do nasty things like the KKK. "SJWS" dont exist moron :) bye

please let the person who said this be fuckable

you kiddings? it's a hamplanet

Okay … so do you want to platonically cuddle with me, user?

You are mentally ill man. You need to go to a mental institution.

I said platonically. I am not gay.
I just want some basic human contact.

I admit that I am a bit more touchy than the average person, but the strange thing is that I only want that in theory, but it never works out that way in practice.

I just want to casually cuddle with some friends on a sofa, while we all watch a movie during a rainy night. I don't want to have sex with them.