You know it's true

all niggers should be killed

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i support this message

He literally said none of those things…..stay salty berniefag :^)

Except…

Stay angry Trumpbot.

fact check retard, you're embarrassing yourself…P.S we are all laughing at you

He said none of these things :^)
My friend was spewing the same shit & i replied with ob ? Do you havr any proof that he said or did any of those thing besides old worn out memes. He looked through his phone angry for a few minutes and changed the topic to avoid looking lime a brainwashed idiot

b

It's funny because Sanders said nothing in the OPs image but you're not complaining about it, but Trump actually did say Mexicans are rapists, and that Muslims need to kept out.

truth hurts

Except for the part where immigrants from Mexico commit less crimes than natives :^)

The United States is literally under a Travel Advisory because of our Nigger problem. Our epic… fucking… Nigger problem.

that's not what his meme says….invalid argument

less crimes than blacks don't be dishonest

fify
Try and be honest about this, if only once. Cops kicked this off by shooting random niggers.

No shooting random niggers is what niggers do every weekend in Chicago.

The police shot a couple of criminals.

And if the niggers didn't have guns (they would anyway because what lowlife criminal gets his guns legally you fucking dumb libshits) then they'd just stab eachother because niggers gonna nig.

We should have listened to Lincoln. We should have deported them all after reunified.

Ok…
Honest enough for you?

The dude in the car was not a criminal – he was carrying a LICENSED firearm (shocking for a dindu, I know), and was shot while reaching for his license and registration.

As for the other dude, he was flashing his gun at people while informing them "dis my territory, ooga booga"… or something along those lines. The cops showed up and tackled him, at which point someone yelled "he has a gun", and the cop perhaps was a little too trigger happy. But yeah, pretty sure it's safe to say he wasn't an upstanding citizen.

check out pic related for the fbi stats. urs r sheeeit.
Innocent nogs get shot by cops for nothing on a regular basis. This is not the case for whiteys. What don't you understand?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_crime_in_the_United_States
Cherry pick much?

When you have extraordinarily diproportionate crime rates, you're going to have extraordinarily disproportionate profiling and police abuse-of-power. What don't YOU understand?

54% of cop killers are short sighted. Whitemen kill the vast majority of murdered whitewomen. Does this make shortsighted whitemen the new niggers, or are you blind to the evidence?

What. The absolute fuck. Are you talking about?

Look, obviously you can't into math or logic, so maybe you should just stop trying.

and you not into ridicule, apparently.
you weary me now and there's footy on tv.
you're a basic racist, a poor soul who seems to think nogs are genetic aliens and the cops should shoot according to statistical probability, i.e. blacks first. You are the problem with america: ignorant, bigoted, impervious to reason and more generally vile. With the nogs you will meet your match in spades, pun intended.
Enjoy the Nigger Uprising. I've better to do than argue the obvious with a fool.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, Mr. Strawman.

If you understood basic logic (and human nature), you'd understand that when you have a situation where blacks are hundreds of times more likely to commit crimes than the rest of the population (AFTER YOU ADJUST FOR POPULATION), there is going to be more of a propensity for police to profile and abuse their power.

Am I excusing this abuse of power? No. Do I think that EVERY nog in EVERY one of these cases deserved to die? No. But I do think that it's incredibly lazy and inaccurate to assume that these cases are always (or even often) predicated on ""racism"" and not more tangible matters.

Also, it's worth noting that it's utterly retarded to lump all of these very disparate cases together, when the details are very important; what happens is the details become lost in the mix. And then you have a situation where dipshit SJW's are more concerned with bitching and complaining, than engaging in an open and honest dialogue… a dialogue that may… wait for it… IMPROVE OUR UNDERSTANDING AT WHAT IS TRULY AT THE ROOT OF OUR CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS.

But no, faggots like you would rather bicker all day long about "duuuuh, das waycis, and if you don't agree, den you wayciss"

Fuck off Kike

Actually niggers didn't fuck monkeys, they ate monkey meat.

DAS RITE

see>>5962478

That better?

Yeah, thats pretty false; however, I was thinking about the fact that blacks are a couple hundred times more likely to commit certain crimes against whites than the other way around; that said, generally speaking, my logic is sound.

Niggers? I think you're undershooting it a little. Hitler had the right idea, He was just an underachiever. We need a noah's ark style flood.

Imagine a world peopled by 8channers alone.
No nogs, no women, no kikes. Only you, Josh, Jim, a thousand underage traps, some mental patients and a critical audience of fat, smelly neckbeards.

Im pretty sure that the underage traps, neckbeards,and jim would be the first to die in any apocalyptic scenario.