Man arrested over clip of girlfriend's dog 'doing Nazi salute'

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/man-arrested-over-clip-of-girlfriends-dog-doing-nazi-salute-34700074.html

archive.is/yRB36

You can't make this up.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3580951/Call-centre-worker-arrested-online-footage-Nazi-dog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oy vey this dog wants to gas 600000 billion jews. WHAT A SHOAH

Jewjournopros?

and finally

obviously
that's the dead give-away for the programming.

Here's the video in question

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3580951/Call-centre-worker-arrested-online-footage-Nazi-dog.html

I think if you ask almost anybody today what are the things about the Nazis that they don't like, they won't be able to respond beyond muh holocaust

Under the spreading chestnut tree I sold you and you sold me

It is the duty of the internet to carry on this man's legacy.

We must turn as many animals into nazis as we can, if for no other reason than to generate butthurt.

Get to it brothers

also bump

YouTube isn't a British site. Where to British police get the authority to arrest people for what they do on a website they have no jurisdiction over? Further, what gives the UK the right to pass the "Communications Act of 2003" which regulates a world-wide entity such as the entire internet?

I read this as technically meaning that even if someone were to offer you some internet access, good legal internet that this person says they have already paid for, and you then took up that offer, with no intention to pay anyone or anything, you will be liable for commiting a criminal offence.

(checked)
They want financial ties per user as it lets them follow the trail to identify users.

We don't need 3 threads about this, look at the catalog.

He's not very good at it but it's a start.

Or they will just say hitler bad boy that wanted to kill everybody that wasn't blond with blue eyes and that we would all be speaking German today had he won.

Which could be true since Germany would have occupied such an important place on the international stage that German might have become the new lingua franca

It's like 1984, with mass immigration.

Dogs don't like having to do the same bullshit for no reason repeatedly. They know it's bullshit and they resent you for it.

It's better to do short sessions throughout the day in between playtimes than to drill them for more than a couple minutes.

The amount the above statement is true increases the smarter your dog is. Obedience is a slave trait.

Duplicate thread.

Here Op:>>5942504

I fucking hate everything

Its called the "Roman salute" you dummy.

Anyone know how I can train my dog to do this too?

I have zero sympathy for any UK resident who isn't dead or in jail.

Anyone who supported this young man's having the state's apparatus of violence directed at him based on a joke deserves a bullet in the head, period end of story. It's so black and white and dead simple that it is almost comical. Every policeman, every judge, every lawmaker, every subject who would speak and/or act in support of this could be wiped from the Earth without any further investigation and with zero shred of remorse. Self-defense.

They'll probably put down the dog.

I think people should all post pictures of their dogs saluting with nazi uniforms. Would be a great idea.