Why modern Leftism is being muzzled by IDPOL

Every fucking degenerate movement wants to model itself "left" but IDPOL is not left. It is a result of capitalism nearing the end of its cycle when there is a large class divide and consumerism eats the brains of parents and kids alive until there is nothing left but hunger for nonessentials at the cost of causing suffering to your fellow men.

The powers of money are neither left nor right. They are not communists, they are not nationalists, they are not globalists, they are not isolationists. They are power brokers and they will do it all and blame everyone else.

By modelling every moment on the left but keeping it powerless they get an invisible enemy to blame. Few people are leftists. Many claim to be though. Groups that support LGPTOQ and groups that support immigration. Groups that support Islam and groups that support feminism. Each of these groups calls themselves the left but all these groups are incompatible together. They are no more left than ancaps are anarchist or anti nuclear hippies are environmentalist.

The left is about the prosperity of man. That does not mean preserving the old order the hierarchies and the injustices. That does not mean stealing from the workers and giving to the parasites. It does not mean enslaving the intelligent and multiplying the incapable. It means healing nature. Man, Animal, Plant, Air, Water, Soil. The cooperation of life establishes a harmony that is greater than the individual parts.

Devotees of Death want to break apart cooperation and make everything as simpistic and vulnerable as possible. To have easily replaceable cogs and to build soulless machines out of everything that profit only thmselves - at the least cost to themselves. For reasons you may already know they do this by enjoying the suffering of life other than themselves. They are neither alive nor dead but sick and broken. Remaking the world in their corrupt image is the only way they continue on.

holy fucking shit go post on the other 20 lefty threads

tl dr

?

what

Dont you have a shitty politics board to go tk

what?

Please tk

We hate capitalism! As they chat on their iPhones.

if you even knew what capitalism is alone you wouldnt say such meaningless lines
at least, you wouldnt want to reveal that you're kinda dumb and unfunny

What the bloody hell did you just fucken say about me, you little prick? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Australian Army, and I've been involved in numerous shitpost attacks on several boards, and I have over 300 cooked shrimps on me barbie. I am trained in shitposting and I'm the top poster in the entire Commonwealth. You are nothing to me but just another poof, ya fucken wanker. I will shitpost your thread the fuck out with quality the likes of which has never been seen before on this board, mark my fucken words, bastard. You think you can get away with posting that shit on the Internet? Think again, ya bloody poof. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across the Commonwealth and your thread is being shitposted right now so you better prepare for the storm, cunt. The storm that wipes out the shoddy little thing you call your thread. You're fucken dead, cunt. I can be anyboard, anytime, and I can shitpost your thread in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my top bantz. Not only am I extensively trained in anti-fruit loopery, but I have access to the entire database of the Commonwealth Bant Agency and I will use it to its full extent to shitpost your miserable thread off the face of the board, you little yobbo. If only you could have known what unholy bantering your little "clever" post was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have rethought your post. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn bogan. I will shitpost fury all over your thread and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, cunt.

LOL
So Holla Forums is trying to recruit from 8chans asshole with their garbage memes?

Oh man, you fags are a bunch of losers.

Hiya!
Nobody puts Baby in a corner.

hya

well played Holla Forums

But, user. Jews are the ones pumping out pure smut from hollywood. Now go back to leftypol with all your obese pansexual NEET friends.

or archive nothing. what does it matter?

lol

Electricity, the internet and the automobile etc would be capitalism's fault too if we had to follow that logic