>512kb Encryption

kickstarter.com/projects/datagatekeeper/datagatekeeper-the-first-impenetrable-anti-hacking/description

Have a long, hard laugh at possibly the worst Kickstarter ever. This is so full of blatant lies it's hilarious.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Qorcr
mydataangel.com/
youtu.be/msX4oAXpvUE
cyborg.co/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

768kb First Responders, Police, Retired & Active Duty Military - 73 years of protection. Donation of your choice.
1024kb - Enterprise & SMB

archive.is/Qorcr

fuck off shill

Everyone pity this poor, humorless, lobotomized animal.

OP is butthurt that his shilling was revealed.

Top Keccak!

I think we know who the real shill is here, user.

Really digging for the insults eh? It's ok, shills are people too.

You haven't left the starting line

What does it actually do? What do they even mean by
And how the heck is it supposed to protect from brute forcing?
I don't even get how their "math" is supposed to relate to anything.
What's
Is it the block size? Or did they mean the key size and somehow added a k because it looks cool?
How are they using "cloud" and "secure" in the same sentence while expecting anyone to take them seriously?
It's like pic related all over again.

Essentially their software looks for bruteforcing attempts and locks you out. Which is retarded for so many reasons

I'm guessing that 512kb is key size. But I bet the real amount of entropy is lower since unless they only allow keyfiles the minimum typed password length would need to 512kb

512kb is about a third of the bible. Considering their "Tutorial" prompts for a username (why?) and a password I assume the key file is encrypted with that password, which brings the entropy down to the ~10Bits their retarded users come up with.
Since they use their own, patented and super sikrit "no backdoor" mathematically impenetrable algorithm my guess is that it's simply vigenere with the key file.

My bet is that 512Kb refers to 512Kb/s of bandwidth for their "cloud service"

My friend, this is currant year.

No, it's just technobabble from a scamstarter. They're claiming you can break AES passwords a character at a time like in War Games and that theirs resists that imaginary vulnerability. But it's not like they even have anything, it's just words to rip people off with.

It's got a lot of lol in the videos if you're bored.

disgusting scam, probably made by hipsters fags.Almost everything they say is a lie

Wait, AES has a backdoor?

Why aren't these people talking about their algo instead of the shit software they built ontop of it?

im confus

I broke it down into normie terms and reported it. Maybe the Kickstarter team will demand a prototype and then nuke it like they did with the Skarp.

Yup. These guys are totally serious.

I really need learn how sale shit with muricas.

>mydataangel.com/

Well, in this they say the true.

just reported them,

Nigger, this isn't your fucking twitter feed. Drop the ebonics.

Go learn how to sage before or after hanging yourself.

Could be worse
youtu.be/msX4oAXpvUE

Whats the story behind that pic?

This site. It's better than that image.
cyborg.co/

I sent those guys a mail asking for their algo.
Got an auto-reply with four links to their website, two of which were 404's
I sent another one saying that, and asking if they really should be in charge of securing information.

Lmfao that site is so full of shit.

I'd fuck her

That's a man, baby!

kekopolis

Even has a man's name too, Jensen. What a joke that entire project is.

Eugghhh AES is old. OMG When AES mad we didn't even have LGBT rights oooough I'm so trendy.

Key size maybe........ we actually already have 512 bit keys with AES(or serpent or twofish) in XTS mode.

fuck these scammers though, reported them a week ago, but Kickstarter does not care.

>oh but there's a girl on the team >girl