Kremlin debate on the possible release of Hillary's e-mail to the western media

The Russian Foreign intelligence acquired the infamous e-mail that the US Secretary, Hillary Clinton left completely unsecured. Now the Kremlin is debating the possible release of +20.000 to the western media.
Putin helping Trump?We will see.

Source:whatdoesitmean.com/index2036.htm

Bump 4 great justice

he better fucking do it

Do it! Nuke the old dyke!

What debate can there be? Just dump them.

I am tired of this crap like Snowden or wikileaks that say they have all these documents and then take forever to dump them.

PUT IT ON BIG IVAN

COME ON AND PUT IT ON BIG FELLA PUT IT ON AND ON

FUCKING DO IT

lol

And on such good terms that they would rather see him than the current snakes.

DO IT, FYODOR
CRASH THE FUCKING PLANE
BURN THE GLOBALIST CUNT TO THE GROUND

All faggots should kill themselves after the election tbh

Did you read the article?Seems Panama Papers was a counter-attack to Russia partial release of the e-mail. It can create more problem and more "leaks" like Panama papers which could damage Russia.
And it's a statement in support of Trump too,which in the bad case Clinton wins, could cripple even more the relations between the countries.It seems the FSB was the one against it, which could also mean they don't want anyone to know what they are doing.
What i find interesting is the fact that Russia oppose Clinton, the establishment choice, which it means that Russia and the establishment in America are on separate roads,so the jews who support Clinton aren't the jews behind Putin.

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a faction of kikes who sees where the road their brethren is taking them ends.

Won't do them any good, but at least they see their destruction and are trying to run from it.

Interesting. I've spent really too little time reading about modern Russian political happenings. Is there anything else tangentially related to the topic that you know that you could write, user?

Well, she has pretty much stated that she wants to start ww3 with Russia, so it is not surprising.

Beside the last news,nothing else.
Which are:
-the killing of RT head in the US
-Soros & co getting the boot in Russia
-Panama Papers,which was a deliberate attack on Russia and their allies

I was referring more to the second part.A Putin who would not give a fuck about Clinton or not actively try to endorse another candidate could have been a sign of them being on the same page/payroll,start ww3,wipe shit out,fill a destroyed Europe of immigrants,etc.
But Putin actively endorsing and trying to help Trump seems something that could prevent a ww3,maybe by decreasing American influence in the EU as thank you,less sanctions and shit,etc.Decreased America influence or Putin and Trump being on the same page,could mean a stronger right in the EU.

YES CO-GOD-EMPEROR PUTIN RELEASE THE EMAIL SO THE WITCH GETS BURNED
ESTABLISH THE HOLY WHITE DIUMVIRATE

That picture should say "when you cum and she's still sleeping".

He should just release it but after the national conventions and VP choices are made. Timing is everything.

fucking carlos

Not clicking that.

If true, hilarious but potentially kinda harmful. At least maybe it would help root out corruption.

Kill yourself, poz pig

How do you know you aren't talking to Barron Trump?

I can definitely see either Russia bluffing, or this being made up to help trump. It's a great rumor regardless.

They release things in tiers so that they keep the publicity going and ass emphasis to each release.

ROOTIN 4 PUTIN

СДЕЛАЙ ЖЕ ЭТО , ВОЛОДЯ

DO IT ALREADY, VLAD

fake

ℂ𝕐𝕂𝔸 𝔹𝕃𝕐𝔸𝕋

DO IT, VLAD!

FBI is getting sketchy!

FORCE THEIR HAND!

I guess Putin is tired of negotiating with weak and low energy men and is helping Trump win.

This site has zero credibility. Thanks for the waste of time Opie

Let us show rotten west how great Put-In is!

You know that strange feeling when you're so fucking corrupt that one of your rival nations can manipulate and eventually depose you on a whim if they release your Top Secret emails.

Hillary is so fucking stupid. Karma at work. Along with that pussy juice throat cancer.

hello no, if trump gets elected i'm moving to america

Low energy.

Trump sees Russia as an ally against China. This would mean Russia is recognizing that too.

Just in case anyone missed these gems.

Meant for

That shit is 9gag tier garbage. Please do not insult the collective intelligence of your bretheren by posting such sub-memes.

Meme magic has proven itself to be very real, and we control it; it is our one true power. We are the source.

Please, do not dilute the potency of the meme-source. You can create something better than that, user. I know that is not your OC, but i believe you could create better.

I bet you're going to see these e-mails released in August or early September. Just in time to give Trump ammunition before the first debate between him and Clinton.