Donald Trump is a straight male version of Anita

Do you guys realise that Donald Trump is just manipulating people to make people hate the muslim, the same way anita sarkisian is doing it it against straight white male?

Other urls found in this thread:

rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent/
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, Chiam, you're just wrong. Isn't it time to go beddy-bye now in Tel-Aviv?

Back to lefty pol faggotist

Except that Anita is doing it for the money, and The Donald is doing it for his ego.

Currently 10:43 pm in Tel Aviv.
Nice try my mom dosen't send me to bed until 11 pm.

I would do Anita, I'm just saying.

Well she isn't ugly, but would't you feel cheap, giving your body to Anita.
She would accuse you of rape. Resprct yourself.

IT FITS

who wouldn't?

Heil Trump

Why do you hate your benis so much?

I'm just sayin I would cumblast anita's uterus, always wondered what an armenian baby would look like with my genes inserted into it.

stop offending hitler by putting him/swastika near that faggot. hitler was a mastermind who failed in his quest. trump is a faggot who basically reads "unpopular opinions" out load to get votes.

well, when you combine the ugliest race of people with the ugliest individual in the white race, there's only one possible result

Or power?
He is already classed 72 on forb list of most powerful people in the world.

Becoming the predisident of the United-States of America, would put him at least in the third position, for a minimum of 4 years.

STOP FUCKING SHILLING THIS BOARD! IM NEVER GOING TO VOTE FOR CORRUPT HILLARY YOU BITCH. THE US WILL NOT FALL TO YOU.

Trojan horse!!!

To be honest Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton are both two different spectrum of the same crap. Isn't it Time for the US of A to vote for something other then the republican or the Democrat?

You know something is right with Trump when ALL THE JEWS are using every tool in the book to denounce him.

Yep, and he's framing it as an anti-immigration issue, with some teases to (((interventionists))), who are themselves trying to hijack it as good old-fashioned Neocon "Islamophobia" that gets Americans fired-up to fight more wars for Israel. He's walking a fine line.

When you realize this, it makes you question everything they've said about their enemies in the past.

2016 and still not realising there is no God?

dragon Killer

immigration is at the root of at least 50% of america's problems, jew banking is the other 50%.
No surprise the biggest proponents of illegal immigration are jews.

the biggest victims of immigration policy are blacks, go figure. The job losses for low wage workers are astounding. No surprise that many red-pilled blacks despise jews, including malcom-x, the leader of the nation of islam, jesse jackson and al sharpton.
Thats why Kike Sanders was barely able to scrape a few percentage of black voters at best. Jewish communism saw blacks as a tool to be used and then discarded.

He is the only weapon we have against political correctness, but he is a too powerful weapon.

It's like using a bazooka against an intruder in your own house.

Non white jews are pretty rare to be honest.

I'll be back.

Sorry shlomo, jews aren't white, period. Thats why they hate us, our values and our religion.

>>>Holla Forums

That guy is a Muslim activist who travels the world to demonstrate.

rojakpot.com/islamic-rage-boy-not-mossad-agent/

Because muslim activists who travel the world just to demonstrate on TV aren't mossad agents.

You do realise white is only a skin pigmentation, not a religion, basically any color can be jew, but most of them are whites that includ the guy on your picture. Despite hes hideous look.

They both have radical discriminator opinion.

The point is not to hate inocent people, because it would make us just as bad as sjw. SJW are the bad guys.

jews consider themselves a race, and inbreed so much there are genetic diseases that are almost completely unique to jews.
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/

They just can't stop fucking their sisters.

hey guys trump is literally Hitler amirite…….uh oh that lie didn't work time to switch tactics….hey guy's trump is the very thing he's fighting against an sjw herr derr

Oh yeah, it's all Trump's doing.

How cute, holding a child's severed head while proclaiming her devotion to allah.

I'm the king of the world!

No it's not, he know there a current hate due to Isis, (anyone who ever hanged with muslims, know most of them are decent. Fuck the ninjas).

Donald Trump dosen't give a shit about the muslims. He just found a sheep to blame. Just like Hamas blame the Jews, and Israël blame the Palestinian.

Are you one of those people who thinks anybody who has strong opinions is an SJW?

except for the fags, most of us are straight white male so I don't see the problem.

No, I think he is just as hatefull.

All I see in those thread are people who hat niger, fags, kyks and sand nigger and women, this is making the sjw right, SJW are shit and so is Hilary Clinton, and so is Donald Trump

Kill yourself PRcuck

wew

which innocent people
those who are talmudic jews who hate the white race and all other non jews based on what the other rabbis tell them?

or the islam which was created solely as a military takeover mechanism and notes down the exact way everyone has to live or be coerced into living?

muslims are animals, easy to corral and destroy if necessary.
jews are worse, they're like termites, you think you got rid of them and they come back the next week. their work is far more insidious

Tell your (((boss))) that you need better talking points.

Muslims make people hate muslims. Especially muslims.

SJWs are cancer.

Feminists are cancer.

Trump supporters are cancer.

They're really all the same.

Like we need to be manipulated into that …

-9-11 made everyone feel okay with invading middle east in 2003 (Official reason for invasion: suspicion of WMD)
-Occupation and policing of primarily civilian population leads to strong anti American sentiment.
-Continued occupation as well as drone strikes by 2004
-2011 muammar gaddafi is killed in U.S- Nato- France sponsored revolution for trying to establish a pan african currency based on the golden Libyan dinar to free the people of francophone Africa- (I believe thats just the paper trail they wanted people to find, in reality I believe they destabilized the region to make it easier to oust basher al assad)
-Isis having been around since 1999 comes to prominence during the fumbling of leadership after muammar gaddafi's death in october of 2011
-2011- now: Skirmishes, rebranding, proxy troops, drone strikes, etc leads to destabilization of middle east causing muslim migration.

(Mind you the entire time the people of the middle east are being subtly trained to join the war on the west, the western world is being taught tolerance and to let all people of all races and creeds in regardless or you are a nazi)

2014-now Mass migration brings muslims into Europe
Now- If we vote Bernie/Hilary well loose our second amendment, embrace the TPP and the US will turn pseudo communist, Also more and more muslims will be brought in until the US is destabilized so that the people at the top of political power can cement their status by protecting the masses in return for freedom. (The birth of cage cities)
If we vote Trump well end up putting muslims in camps and wipe out whats left of palestine on the west bank, take out basher al assad and probably begin the invasion of iraq (Unless they want them to obtain and use a nuke first) At the end of the day the caucasoid's will be thrown under the bus as nazis for yet another holocaust

What are you gonna do guys? Wait quietly for the future?

Trump

He didn't create ISIS to prove muslims are evil.

Makes perfect sense and I agree with you.

You do realize Muslims want to be hated? Otherwise they would try something other than "Oh let's go to war with ISS and make everything worse!"

Muslims don't care, they believe they're 100% right and everybody else is 100% wrong. Everything they do is justified in their minds. There literally is zero tolerance in the religion for anything non-muslim.

I hear ya, friend.

Here the thing though, we already hate muslims. He is taking advantage of the popular opinion. Anita however is creating a problem were there was originally very little. How do I know you are not a muslime feminist masquerading as the voice of reason.

Get em out, yea, get the hell out.

OP is one of the few left in America with common sense. He's right, Trump capitalises on the fear of the people to manipulate them into thinking that, if all (illegal) immigrants are gone, jobs will just appear out of thin air and the economy will boom.

Not once have I ever heard Trump explain HOW he is planning on creating jobs, or how he will fix the economy or any of that other shit. He just uses attacks his opponents personally, with ad hominem arguments. I've never heard him talk about how he's planning on fixing real issues.

Whoever votes for him is just falling into a trap which has happened before, and will happen again.

Donald Trump is like beautiful fem-fatal, I know it bad for me, but I want a ride.

femme fatale

No, you moron, Muslims are making people hate Muslims. You know, because they tend to oppress and kill people who aren't willing to oppress or kill for them? Ring a bell? Do you watch the news? Are you keeping up? Are you all there?

No, you moron, Men are making people hate Men. You know, because they tend to oppress and kill people who aren't willing to oppress or kill for them? Ring a bell? Do you watch the news? Are you keeping up? Are you all there?

Only the people who listen to the Trump bashers exclusively hate Trump. That includes all American news.

Not all Muslims do that. You can't hold 100% accountable for 30-40% of the Muslims.

I'm still waiting on examples of how Trump is racist. I keep asking but they always change the subject and tell me he hates Mexicans or Muslims, which obviously aren't even races. They're a nationality and religion, respectively. If someone could clear this up for me, that'd be fantastic. But to address the actual text of your post, yeah, illegal (read it: ILLEGAL) immigration is bad and should be fixed. It won't fix everything instantly but it would certainly help. There are plenty of routes to get in legal anyway, there's no excuse for coming illegally. They just want to come in and not have to contribute. Do you not realize that willingness to break one law, no matter how insignificant you feel it is, strongly suggests that they'd be willing to break others? No good can come from it.

Then you are deaf. Trump has the most comprehensive policy papers out of all the candidates. But you don't know that because you are a brainwashed millennial. You get all of your "news" from Comedy Central.

Yeah, no, I agree. Your numbers are off but I agree. But nor should you turn a blind eye to murderers and rapists because one or two guys can pretend to behave. (Fuck you, captcha, I just did you.)

Hate and fear are powerful motivators so are used by just about everyone looking for popular supports.
The primary reason I like Trump is those that own the media hate him, we all know corruption is rife so when historical enemies decide to team up against a single candidate I can't help but think it may just be because he isn't in their pocket.

You disgust me. Armenians are bottom tier. Often mixed with Jews and gypsies.

I would change it to "Ever notice how SJWs are always offended by stuff?" rather than just complaining. Since both sides are easily offended and that is what is wrong with both.

She looks like a fucking horse.

He's a retarded white hitler

They would be they are all either stupid or racist and stupid. They always vote in retards because they are too dumb and racist to be trusted to vote properly. Its been literally 100 years since Americans had any form of brain function and now they are all fat retards who just want to kick out the people that run their whole country or build a fucking wall.

No aborigines are bottom tier. Anyone else is higher tier than abos.

They aren't lying about trump and nobody lied about Hitler you fucking moron. Your whole country is balanced on the precipice of doom and you are all too fucking retarded and racist to stop it. The dustbowl is coming back and it's going to be like the great depression all over again.

Trump is anything but retarded. It's naive to say that. I'm not a trump fan but I acknowledge the fact that he's very intelligent. It's his morals I doubt, and the fact that he's not in it for the people but for himself.

Only one solution, Fagottini most be elected president.

I'll take 'Words that mean jack shit for $10', Rob.

Fuck off tumbler

I hated them to begin with.

no user, everyone already hated muzzies. trump just made it mainstream

We all know both sides want a race/civil/holy war. In that destabilization the elites can pass bills that enslave us for our protection. Your not going to convince anyone though. They have to accept it on their own.

Stop lying.

Muslims are doing that to themselves you degenerate cuckold.

Wrong, most of them are not decent, they follow the same religion that ISIS follow, and await the day they can force it on us.

The problem is that you see him as the instigator.

Trump is the result of 8 years of Obama.
Donald Trump is Obama's legacy.

The thing about Islam is that it's not a religion.

It's a legal and political framework that incorporates a religion for the purpose of crowd control.

It's violently expansionist, like Communism. According to a panel of highly respected Muslim scholars, Islam CANNOT coexist with democracy.

We should believe them.

Wow I didnt know I was debating with a RACIST

WEW
E
W

Of course he is. It's been proven to be an effective strategy long before either of them came along. They just made their own variations of it and used it for profit.

Just like the feminazis who mindlessly worship Anita, you shouldn't expect the nazis here to recognize their flawed thinking. When given a choice between admitting they've completely bought into a lie and doubling down on their support of the lie, most people will do the latter. You'll just get called a shill.

It's about as effective as trying to call out Anita's bullshit on r/shitredditsays.

Duh

:)

Hi carl

Seconded.
People are very much aware of the risks that come from interacting with muslims, hence why they are able to be so far detatched from western culture despite living in the west for a lot of their lives.

I'm sorry but the difference is muslims are of destructive nature the fact that they can be polygamous means more mudslime spawnlings and means more army for jihad and halal snackbars then rapes and crimes.
Don't get me wrong, atleast straight white christian males are better to live with in a community than goatfuckers.

Hang yourself!

Implying muslims are all black.

There is no God.

Both people faith don't bother me.

i'm taking the bait

weww

anti-Trump posters confirmed for butthurt muslim pedos

He needs to also fill in the underground mexican tunnels. Trump is not doing enough if you ask me.

I'm Christian, dating a 19 year old woman. Which debunks your stereotype.