Codemonkey Fix your shit #3: Comrade Josh edition

The Ride Never ends

Previously on CMFYS
>Josh = gay pedo ( encyclopediadramatica.se/Ichverbot )

What should Codemonkey, Jim, Josh & Moderators do?
poal.me/t7inzy
chan poal.me/klw123
OS poal.me/83m6iu

Season 1:
0 archive.is/Jg6IO
1 archive.is/c45aW
2 archive.is/5tI1J
3 archive.is/dmyKZ
4 archive.is/N5IgL
5 archive.is/eVBpG
6 archive.is/HJv62
7 archive.is/M5mrM
8 archive.is/3NQM5
9 archive.is/AaTUR
10 archive.is/BZLlF
11 archive.is/AvTsZ
100 archive.is/OFWKI
13 archive.is/gHkfO
14 archive.is/4bn7u
15 archive.is/lCeqO
16 archive.is/kH4hA
17 archive.is/PJOxM
18 archive.is/FclM3
19 archive.is/GBvuA
20 archive.is/azrPd
21 archive.is/YQaUh

Season 2:
1 8ch.net/tech/res/592514.html
2 8ch.net/tech/res/593508.html

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Holla
poal.me/t7inzy
poal.me/slqhcl
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=tech
8ch.net/tech/
8ch.pl/tech/
endchan.xyz/tech/
github.com/infinity-next/brennan-captcha/blob/master/src/Captcha.php#L360-L381
poal.me/klw123
poal.me/83m6iu
poal.me/ndgg0h
poal.me/lr6ak6
poal.me/n0o9gl
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/vvnzva
youtu.be/5hR5YNqE3K8
poal.me/prnsi8
16chan.nl/next/thread/310#436
poal.me
github.com/Cipherwraith/alacrity/blob/master/alacrity_api.txt#L52
tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616#section-10.4.5
sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/
github.com/infinity-next/infinity-next/blob/master/config/captcha.php#L180
16chan.nl
sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/tor/
spit.mixtape.moe/view/5668c54b
mizukiirc.moe/file/files/jim.htm
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt
8ch.net/whore.txt
archive.is/qyBEK
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis
translate.google.com
16chan.nl/test/
archive.is/n0D1z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Holla Forums

So does this mean the InstallGentoo Wiki is run by fucking pedophiles and goons? Hurr durr don't use Holla Forums anymore! my fucking ass retarded melodrama bullshit shitting up the fucking wiki, a wiki about 4chan /g/ of all fucking things, we have to do something about this

Nah, just retards playing a game of telephone.

This is what normies do, user. You're supposed to lurk around, listen, ask questions, and come to your own conclusion about things when you've gained information from a sufficient number of sources.

I know man, its just, I feel like shills are using the wiki to slander us and its like, thats not cool man keep articles about websites less sensationalist and more neutral/informative you know?

We should remove the notice at the top because it looks retarded and then just add sections to the article itself explaining recent controversies

Time to neck yourself.

What are you, a gaymer gaytor? You're not one of THOSE guys, are you? That's not what wikipedias are for.

yes, we should
but I don't give a shit

I'd do it but I fear they'll revert my changes and I'll just get locked in an edit war, I'm not willing to deal with that shit, we need more people on our side and I don't think enough people give a fuck, its a lost cause

I, for one, welcome our new codemonkey overlord

Well, if you want to make a change in the world, it's better to remove Holla Forums and /r9k/ because the amount of delusional people with a potential to wreck society is objectively higher there.

Pedo boards are actually a gold mine for law enforcement. Their public is stupid, everything is in the open, the content is decade old model photo shoots that have already been identified, and Holla Forums cooperation in locating posters is not required thanks to Cloudflare® MITM Service™. Holla Forums still have to report every obvious CP media file (as defined by prudish US housewives) to authorities and keep the metadata, though.

I don't think Holla Forums can become family-friendly or scaremonger-friendly place.

So does anyone know what happened to our Holla Forumss board owner? I know he's also the BO of the Holla Forums over on dick-in-endchan but is he just leaving this place to fend for its fucking self now or is he still the owner?

Fuck off Holla Forums.

GO BACK TO PLEBBIT YOU KIKE

Here you can see typical humorless idiots making everyone who rubs them the wrong way their enemy. Aren't you afraid people like that walk on the same streets with your children?

Well, they don't walk on streets, but whatever.

poal.me/t7inzy

people are adding shitty answers and it is making the poal useless should a new poal be made?

No, your poal isn't that important. The reason it has lots of votes is that you post it in a lot of active threads. Making a new one isn't interesting.

it is important to me fagguete

I made a new one faggots
poal.me/slqhcl

there were too many faggots adding meme answers which made the poal redundant.

of course it is, you can't seem to survive without attention. That's why you shove it down people's throats all over Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is open source you humongous faggot

also, Josh isn't part of the Holla Forums dev team anymore

Your polls were already shit and useless before but I didn't think you'd be able to top it.
Fuck off you fucking retard.

the code releases are being delayed, but:

13:34:04 im kind of constrainted on time until the end of may, so not sure if i can get the github updated before then

Well, he's still modding:
8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=tech
8 hours ago was the last time.

they have decided, that the primary board is:

8ch.net/tech/

a main bunker is:

8ch.pl/tech/

a secondary bunker is:

endchan.xyz/tech/

He's still the owner here and he's still active and this is still his primary board.

He owns 8ch.pl Holla Forums and that's now the backup board.

I own Endchan Holla Forums, and that's a secondary backup board that might not get the same rules as this Holla Forums. This is still my primary board too.

When are they just going to give Holla Forums to Josh?

Why would he need Holla Forums when he has 8*2chan? :^)

Good question. That site actually works.

Daily reminder that Hotwheels killed Next.
github.com/infinity-next/brennan-captcha/blob/master/src/Captcha.php#L360-L381

The complexity problem was this. Admins and profilers didn't pick it up and the 5 people looking at the project over the week couldn't find it. If the project had every single piece of Hotwheel's code removed, it'd have been launched in January.

wrong faggot

Josh should be part of Holla Forums dev

what is wrong with including Joshy and Nicole?

poal.me/slqhcl
poal.me/klw123
poal.me/83m6iu

b-b-but user, BASED Hotwheels is the new developer! BASED Jim is now paying him for new Vichan features! If we switched to Next and employed Josh, w-w-what would happen to Hotwheels?

lol, hotwheels is pajeetwheels now m8, his position is tech support.

Alright, who the fuck is Nicole?

everyone knows that there are no girls on the internet. Stop memeing.

She said she works IT in the Goverment and I think she is a tranny who has sex with niggers.

If you seriously think that a real girl would do something like this, then you need to start over from tutorial level.

Which government? Amerifuck?
Didn't keep my hopes up for an actual sane person at all.
ahhh fuck.

are you replying to this post ??

Yeah. I'm really sleepy.

poal.me/t7inzy

she did not tell, she posts behind a proxy and does not reveal much.

she will not post tits.

that one has too many meme options which makes it useless m80

Yeeeaaaahhhhh.... it's a dude.

Even if we have wasted votes, it still is not that useless.

FIRE FRED, HIRE JOSH

Josh a shit

No they should fire everyone and hire ME

I will ask next time.

vote in the new one, it is better because there is sensible answers not 'dindu nuffin'.

poal.me/slqhcl

Fred is just 'tech consultant' now so he is not really hired, Josh should complete Infinity Next.

That's what I am saying.
And then there's the new chan makers with the meme languages like and
seriously just focus on one project and finish the fucking thing

What in ignore the meme options did you not get.
Yet you niggas still put just fuck my shit up!

One meme option is better than bajillion meme options.

top pleb

this, I added 'Just fuck my shit up' to please the just memers but at least 95% of it is sensible answers.

It's some retarded tripfag who pretends he's part of the administration.

And the pollnigger wants to enable that faggotry further by putting that fag in his useless polls that he keeps spamming everywhere, along with Josh who's completely unrelated as well.

No meme option is better than bajillion meme options, so we don't have wasted votes again!
Then the hell is the point of making a new poal!

faggot

They're pointless and irrelevant in the first place, who gives a fucking shit.

See

You fucking mongoloid.

>OMFG YOU PUT A MEME ANSWER ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!11!ONE!!!

If we want a accurate and sincere poal, then yes i do faggot.

So was the first poal of where just fuck my shit up! originated.

This one doesn't have add answers so the shitposters can't fuck up this one. Just give up.

IMPORTANT NEW POLL, VOTE HERE
poal.me/ndgg0h
poal.me/ndgg0h

FUCK OFF NIGGER

we all just want peace

so which poal do we use?

None of them.

poal.me/t7inzy

THAT POAL IS SHIT

USE THE SENSIBLE POAL
poal.me/slqhcl

>>>Holla Forums5756761

>>>Holla Forums5756761

The pointless just fuck my shit up! poal
Weeb.

I dont like anime, I just could not find a meme in time m8, would you rather vote in the poal that says 'kill the rich make kennedi a mod'?

Look at

YOU ALL ARE FAGGOTS!
HERE'S A SWEET NEW POLL!
poal.me/lr6ak6

just fuck my shit up is 5th place

hurr nooooooooo

There still are wasted votes

NEW GLOBAL RULE:

NO POLLS ALLOWED

This poll is by far the best

poal.me/n0o9gl

SEE THIS POST >>>Holla Forums5756788 HERE FAGGOT

faggot

lol

poal.me/84xetc
ALL OF YOUR POLLS ARE SHIT
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc

>SEE THIS POST >>>Holla Forums5756788 HERE FAGGOT
Also thank you too user for posting that in Holla Forums.

Which is the best poal?
poal.me/vvnzva
poal.me/vvnzva

poal.me/vvnzva

poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc
poal.me/84xetc

this is getting out of hand m8s

Oh great now some trying to kill the polls.
Board volunteer get your ass in here, choose the poal!

the pedos are frothing at the mouth on Holla Forums
probably them, again

GET IN HERE VOLS
there is 1 poal that has no meme answers here
poal.me/lr6ak6

The options are

Make Holla Forums open source
Delete & ban all pedophile boards/threads
Don't ban anything that wasn't banned before
Josh complete Infinity Next
Fix 'Save as original Filename'
Raise the File limit
Create NNTP support or similar

pedoshits should get the fuck out

This board truly has become third-wave /meta/. RIP faggot-free site.

Holla Forums is the new /meta/, full of faggots spamming shitty poals and josh memes

That's what happens when you cave in to "MUH FREE SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECHHHHHCHCHHCA REEEENCORSHIP EEERRRRRREEEEEEASEAA *chokes*" faggots and let them have off topic circlejerks.

youtu.be/5hR5YNqE3K8

ADMINS PLEASE FIX THE ONION ADDRESS

I really want to love Holla Forums but it's making posting a nightmare for a whole class of people (not pedos, I swear) and killing boards

Now I'm finding even proxies I used for years (here!) banned so there's almost nothing left

I want to believe but I can promise none of us will ever feel a desire to donate if it's like this

Please halp

98 replies so far and 90% of the posts have nothing to do with fixing Holla Forums. I think the earlier threads of this kind achieved something valuable. These days it is just a magnet for shitposting

I think poal.me should be word filtered to "I'm just here to shitpost, Ignore me"

poal.me/prnsi8

16chan has been getting a lot of attention for Infinity development. Jewsh is adopting sass apparently.
16chan.nl/next/thread/310#436

delete Holla Forums

fuck no

but then this board would have five posts

Fuck no. I don't care for Holla Forums, leave them alone, they don't bother us.

bump

Stop bumping the containment thread, faggot.

wat

I just bump once.

what OS is that?

The fact that there is a debate at all about this is despicable.

Shut the fuck up.

Don't forget to donate your life savings and family's food budget to Bernie Gutman!

What's the reasoning behind dropping End to secondary?

There are plenty of threads available for you to cry about emacs vs vim or the latest Stallmeme meme.

Bump.

this

Josh dindu nuffin he a good boy

vote in the sensible poal with no meme answers poal.me/lr6ak6

ur mom

Learn to spell.

:^)

LOL is it win7?

Then why the fuck did you put bumper as name faggot?

IT IS POAL AS IN POAL.ME

>as in poal.me

I saw the :) but I still wanted to annoy you

Are the globals all sleeping? There is a CP thread on page 1 on /b.. I globally reported it and all the images that violate dost a while ago.. It's still there. I even posted about it on CM's board.. ffs

Disregard, someone finally woke up and deleted the thread.

Bump for webms loading absurdly slow now, media server is being shit.

The rest of the internet is loading just fine.

Happens to me when I use a vpn..

Where the fuck are all these retarded namefaggots coming from?

Goddamn these threads are cancerous, please stop attracting this shit to Holla Forums and take it to /operate/.

The site is loading at dial-up paces, come on now.

wait, no, that pic applies to the first guy

oh the hell with it, we are all retards

Fix it.

you could try Holla Forums.pl or 16chan, both have active developers that are attempting to better their respective codebases.
but we all know everyone has stockholm syndrome here so as to not leave their communities.
I wish the federation meme would actually happen for once.

not quite, czaks is using odili's file_write

also at least josh has some humility now, hotwheels despises us and fucked up the project in the first place

Oh dear, one more day of not being able to post because of the captcha problem.

Oh, wait, apparently it's finally fixed.

THANKS BASED CODEMONKEY, YOU DISGUNTING GOOK HONORABLE NIPPONESE STUD

C'MON!

versus a fat faggot who banned /16 blocks left and right before actually fixing his software to combat the CP spam, wanted total ownership and to be cut into a project he didn't pay for just so his filipino outsource team could add a caching layer and write a little varnish, has a history of taking over communities, couldn't handle the banter and has anger issues (was apparently going through the courts for smashing someone's windshield in a fit of road rage), doesn't understand why this site is successful, and a cripple that despises his userbase just because a subset of the users remind him of every time he fucks up, josh comes out pretty clean.

codemonkey is the only saving grace of this site, and he doesn't have time to fix this shit.

meanwhile hotwheels can barely write a captcha that does not totally render a site unusable when under load.

Is thread hiding broken for anyone else?

is hotwheels really dead then?

that's just a head on a sack. the body's gone.

Careful user, don't make Jim angry!

The Laravel clusterfuck on top of an application heavy on write, where all static media request spawned a PHP process, with no semblance of proper caching, had nothing to do with that, sure.

Have any of you actually tried Infinity Never without Fredrick "Quadratic Tire Fire" Brennen's captcha?

It's probably the most user-friendly chan at this point in time.

Really wish Codemonkey would stop trying to fix the shitshow that vichan is and just get Josh and his software onto Holla Forums.

Does it still have that ugly-ass CSS and no option to do the following: hide threads, hide the reply box, filter posts?

Hi Josh.

They could always throw more hardware at it.
The problem is that they were profiling everything else but the thing that was causing the problem. The captcha.
Yeah, it needed a caching layer beyond an internal http cache so they didn't relentlessly throw hardware at the problem.
That's incorrect. There's an option for file serving from PHP with next for development, but it wasn't serving files from PHP, and it had not well before it was off the development site.
If you're talking about the skip directory prefix, that's not true at all.
And if you're talking about

themes are broken at the moment because josh is moving to a task runner build system, but it has a user style picker, and had yotsuba and burichan themes.

SITE'S NOT EVEN LOADING NOW
FIX IT

Infinity Next does not have this problem

SITE'S NOT EVEN LOADING NOW
FIX IT
Fucking kek, site is DEAD and yet it somehow knows if post text was already posted.

from the shitty font rendering, it's probably windows (or a ricer who doesn't know how to use fontconfig)

Alright, what's up with these josh apologist?

ayy

As bedchan originally said

Go make a board on 16chan, play with the settings, make a post, then come back to the shithole that is vichan

yeah no shit
github.com/Cipherwraith/alacrity/blob/master/alacrity_api.txt#L52

that relevant to josh how?

>github.com/Cipherwraith/alacrity/blob/master/alacrity_api.txt#L52
Your daily reminder that kikemonkey is a retard who can't into RFCs

tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616#section-10.4.5

this chan literally cant stop sucking cocks

IT'S 2016

Hi Joshy

Josh pls go.

That's not Josh. I'm Josh.

How the fuck did these go through? Literally zero parts of the site were even loading.

Hi Josh.

It's Josh.

Josh dindu nuffin: the post

They can't handle the fact that Next runs pretty well, albeit unfinished.
Shame no one identified the captcha bottleneck before hotwheels chimped out.
All that was remaining to be solved beyond that was document caching and session fuckery and getting it to intertwine with a decent captcha system and tor posting.

$12k wasted because Hotwheels couldn't fucking call imagemagick.

Well, he finally get long legs.

or any other graphics manipulation that has a wave filter. p sure imagemagick is the only one but I don't do PHP.

Jim chimped out more about the AGPL than Hotwheels did about the performance.

Yeah, and then he wanted to be cut into and have his filipino outsourcing firm be assigned copyright for a project that he didn't pay for in return for hiring Josh, or at the later stages having a team of people, versus one person (hotwheels obviously wasn't helping), work on hammering out the intricacies of a few moving parts and writing a little bit of varnish.
Top tier kikery.

sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/

Is it con firmed that Hotwheel's stupid captcha code was the ONLY bottleneck on Next? I wouldn't trust NULL handling any PHP code without extensive testing first.

It can handle ~40 r/s per core with relatively high response times when it starts topping out, per application server. That's without much optimization and no document caching at all.
It was literally bringing the site to a halt past a few dozen users.

That's also with templated contexts like initial load of a thread, the catalog, indexes. API throughput would obviously be much higher.

it doesn't say anything. say about a number of posts in DB when this benchmark was being done.

It wasn't even that. The captcha problem was so bad that after about 4~8 people started clicking around, the entire system would lock up and page response times would tank to 3000~10000ms. Without that sine, the entire document can load in 30~300ms.

The only databasing issues Next had was with PostgreSQL and that was only because Laravel used the wrong syntax for selecting by a group of primary keys. A single core can handle over 100 posts per second if you're just using the JSON API to do transactions.

oh wow 16chan is actually a thing

It was started immediately after Jim threatened to kill Holla Forums while talking to HW and Josh about Next. It was meant to be a backup plan and conducted between the two, but HW is completely owned by Jim at this point.

2016: YEAR OF 16CHAN

he should ask her why she drank so much when she was pregnant with him

lol

is this josh and nicole?

yes

who'd have thought you could get that close to Josh without wincing?
she looks almost proud.

Hmm... Redmond botnet believes that it's not a tranny.

HWFYS

Only /cow/tists hate the Jewsh this much.

Jesus christ that is astoundingly accurate.

t. Josh

HOW-OLD THREAD

fixed
>>>Holla Forums5760865

>>>Holla Forums5760865

>>>Holla Forums5760865

>>>Holla Forums5760865

Josh is even less competent than Fred.

Have yet to see any evidence for that.
Meanwhile Fred's captcha was why next would not work.

I lived to see people shilling for Null, lolcow extraordinaire, and his shitty web 2.0 image board.

O tempora! O mores!

Web 2.0 is a buzzword, anything that emphasizes user generated content is Web 2.0 you retarded sack of shit.

At least Josh has a Tor hidden service working, and working very well for posting.
There's no shilling going on, Holla Forums could've used the software but the decision was made because Josh wouldn't spread his asshole and givr Jim copyright assignment or a license exception for software Jim did not pay for.

The entire site's asshole. Right now Holla Forums's code is completely closed source. When (and if) it ever becomes open sourced like Ron promises, then we will still have Jim paying Hotwheels for new code (source: Jim).

So what is that new code? How will it work? Will it be upstreamed? Who knows! It's up to Jim, and Jim could not give one iota of a fuck about FOSS. He doesn't even know what FOSS is.

Oh, and because it's GPL and not AGPL, they are not required to publish modified versions of software.

Don't be suprised, imageboards are full of autists and contrarian spergs. People shat on Next, people shat on Lynxchan and now they want to worship Joshs dick especially after the subhumans over at freech resolved to white knight him.

>CURRENT YEAR
>STILL BELIEVING IN THE Holla Forums BOOGIEMAN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAA

Holla Forums is not "completely closed source". Most source code is published. It's not GPL, either, it's MIT.

Doesn't mean I like what's going on of course. I'm not trying to defend that.

Have you thought about not being a autistic shitter? Seriously man, you have your own pool of cancer to marinade in over at freech.

Crockford was right, software licenses are cancer.

Shh. Let the autists have their fun, least they throw a tantrum because you're not allowing them to do their ebin raids on Holla Forums boards.

What? Do you hold some sort of power over them as an anonymous user?
You have an overinflated sense of importance, dipshit.
You're not preventing anyone from doing anything, and most of the people complaining about the Holla Forums boogeyman are mentally ill paranoiacs or the autistic >>>/4irc/ fag/Warosushitter/cowtist
Whoever that faggot is

wow inuyasha that's rude

Josh didn't write that sine option.
He literally copy+pasted 500+ lines that hotwheels wrote.
There's no other explanation for the fact that odili didn't encounter it, and no one else encountered it, and when Josh actually did decide to profile the captcha with the default settings low and behold it ran like shit.

Have fun damage controlling for Fred though. I'm sure it makes you all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that you're defending the faggot who really wasted $12k.

Of other people's money, no less. Betrayed his user's trust more times than they can count and they still defend him. Like battered wives.

Not for me. I'm 26 and it said I was 48.

There is better technology, tho.

So how did Josh fix it? Just move the sine call to the outer loop, or something completely different?

Probably nitpicking, but it's only quadratic complexity with respect to image area. For number of captcha requests, using the function would just be linear.

Infinity Next is god-tier

Do these retards actually think anyone cares about the age limit?

There are more underaged kids on 4chan than here, these fucking retards...

turns out nicole is a qt grill.
i kinda want to marry nicole and make 50 babies.

me too tbh

wew

Gee user, it's not like the installgentoo wiki is something you can edit or anything.

"She" is a tranny

no, she's not but you can keep imagining that if it helps you get off

Yes she is.

qt 10/10

inbinidy negsd DDDDDDD

Was this post really worth bumping the thread for?

He fixed it by changing one line of code, effectively disabling the option.
One line of code is all it would've taken for Holla Forums to be on its way to use Next in fucking January.
You can thank Hotwheels.

And by that I mean this line:
github.com/infinity-next/infinity-next/blob/master/config/captcha.php#L180

Yes :DDDDDDD

It's not too late

If null and jim can stop sperging about licenses, we can still save the 12 thousand

Codemonkey could be actually working on improving the site instead of running around putting out fires, but nooooooooo.

Meanwhile, on 16chan, Tor is working fine and Josh is writing something that emails him server errors. Must be spoiled for choice at this point.

Burn it down.

NO
NOT LIKE THIS

No, that's HTTP 451

As if it's possible to have a fucking successful migration from vichan.
Do you know how many fucking hilarious legacy remnants are in Holla Forums's database?
His script did the best that can be done, Hotwheels was the one who wanted to do the first migration quickly before they went on vacation.

Whats said is that the migrations mid-January would have worked if not the captcha.

You mean like all those IPs from /cuteboys/ and others than Frederick just leaves in text files on the 8ch.net domain?

Not just his fault

You got me there, Josh is a pretty fucking massive sperg.

Never gave up though. Reminds me of Linus a bit. RMS has cried at speaking arrangements. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stallman cries sometimes, but he doesn't give up easily. If he did he would cry less.

(Checked)
How do you suggest the issues with this site be fixed, both from a Holla Forums standpoint, and within the posting community?

Is bedchan still around?

Why doesn't Holla Forums just try using a different captcha system for a while?

Hotwheels didn't write the captcha Holla Forums uses. He glued another one that someone else wrote.
You should take a look at that mangled mess. It's truly extraordinairy. You'll wind up asking yourself how the fuck this site runs at all.

What do you expect from someone who calls himself "copypaste"?

[How] can this be fixed?

Couldn't he just use another one from github or something?

The current captcha isn't responsible for Holla Forums's problems. The whole codebase is a huge pile of dog shit.

Remove the image sine or move image manipulation logic off of PHP. That's done on 16chan.nl and the site works great.

By not using the sine option.
By rewriting the sine option to call imagemagick and use the wave filter.

Okay, so it's not just the captcha?

Why aren't they doing this. Can anyone confirm whether this would work or not?

They have! The current 16chan.nl site works just fine and works on Tor.

sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/tor/

When they were trying to figure out what was killing Next even though all the profiles came up clean (captchas were handled on different requests than the main page), Odili set up an odili.8ch.net (which was up for months and months until Ron removed it recently). That site worked flawlessly and it was depressing because it wouldn't work with Holla Forums. The reason why Odili's worked and Holla Forums's Next didn't was because Odili had turned off captchas altogether so people could post more. The idea was, more posters would be more stress. No one, not even the cripple, considered for a second maybe the captcha itself was the problem.

So what you're saying is Bui killed Holla Forums.

i want to leave but the alternatives move too slow

Just go to one and stick with it, even if it's part time. Find one you want to succeed, and dedicate yourself to making one post a day. You don't have to pledge exclusive loyalty to an alternative.

Would it work on 8ch?

Of course.

Have all the board owners who were accidentally banned been given back their boards?

Well, congratulations! You got yourself caught. What's the next step of your master plan?

Crashing this chan.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Josh is a great programmer and is not a sperg.

bane?

yes

what's going on now?

Site less broken but still broken
Someone else is probably winning the 502 lottery because I occasionally still get them
Media still serves slow
Tor still broken
They're going to try and placate us with an overboard but the fact is that shit sux
They're going to ride the already established userbase and those remaining are too scared to lose their community in the transition to pick somewhere better

and that it'll cause the servers to lag even more. There is a night and day difference in response times for both the catalog and media when you compare 4chan to Holla Forums. The sad part being 4chan probably has several orders of magnitude more users.

Also the CAPTCHAs are still often broken on VPNs.

Holy fuck.

It was made as a development website, not an Holla Forums alternative.

Anyone can take Josh's code.

Jim wanted total and complete rights to the project, to close it up or relicense it for something around $500, and Josh didn't want to.
Why would you assign copyright away for what's very decent software for what amounted to a trip to the Philippines and a few hundred dollars from some control freak who has anger issues and is very confused about what free software on the server entails.

It was Cripplekike, and $100

spit.mixtape.moe/view/5668c54b

Not to mention the hilarious implication is that he felt to be able to 'fix' the software he would be entitled to own the rights.
You can see he's definitely a top tier kike in his way of thinking.

That conversation at the end is fucking hilarious in hindsight considering the problem with the project was shit that hotwheels has committed.
Josh was right, he is a fucking sociopathic goblin.

Josh you have your own website now.

Okay, here's a challenge.
Go to 16chan. Find a board.
Make a post with a few images. Be sure to drag and drop them to the window for maximum enjoyment.
Hit post. Now go create a board there. Look at all of the settings there are so far and how well they're laid out, and how well laid out future settings will be.
Now fire up a tor browser bundle.
Head to sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/
See how much more superior the Tor posting experience there is, even compared to before Holla Forums fucked up their hidden service.

Consider all that, and what could have been had hotwheels not chimped out and wasted everyone's money and tried to get us to personal army against josh. Especially considering Hotwheels code was the problem with the site in the first place.

Then you can go suck some smelly cripple dick.

Anyone else getting 50 Internal Error while trying to post images?

Testing image #1... Failed
Testing image #2... Failed
Testing webm... Failed
---
Verdict:
CODEPAJEET FIX WHAT YOU BROKE

Infinity Next does not have this problem.

no use shilling for a dead man.

I've already moved to N nt p Chan, why haven't you?

Cuckwheels fucked up.
Imagine what could have been if he hadn't crippled next.

mizukiirc.moe/file/files/jim.htm

Jim's IP block

Nice try, rabbi.

Fuck off pedo.

He cries because he's a faggot that eats his own foot during interviews.

Yes!

And has not once ever been punished for it, nor impeded by such "useful" features like the mandatory "24" hour captcha.

But user muh hola botnet meme muh fake attempts to stop spam disregard the fact that bui spammed Holla Forumsshitters to death long after captcha was forced shitwheels dindu nuffin wrong

Yet I'm sure if someone were to be shilling for Lynxchan which is actually better, you'd be crying and sagebombing the thread into oblivion to hide it. Faggot.

Who?

>buttblasted your ip got leaked half a year ago when you went to /cutegirls/ on a software beta site.

hahahahahah and i thought you weren't a faggot. now you've got a namefag and a superiority complex. end your life.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a really terrible screenshot

Josh leaked IP addresses on a development site, during development.
Hotwheels leaked IP addresses not only for two years in production via custom stylesheets, but also willingly to a journalist for coverage.

>infinity never ever yet still hosted on 16chan.nl and works fine.
>infinity never ever yet still has a tor node. sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/

Lynxchan has some of the worst source code for an imageboard that I've ever seen. No one wants to get near Lynx because he's so bad at his job.

No, he should've used a closure to restrict debugging to IP addresses. He didn't, but it was in development, so it's not that big of a deal compared to hotwheels garbage.

You have to be a special kind of stupid to actively FOREGO storing documents in a DOCUMENT DATABASE and instead use an abstraction over the database that has documented concurrency issues with content that is updated.
GridFS was meant for large files, it wasn't meant for less than 60KB documents that change all the time.
He's retarded.

That's not even going into the quality of the source code. It's at least better than the shit hotwheels crapped out in order to make it just work in a limited amount of time, but it's bad.

Quantify your statement. I expect examples.

I had the misfortune to read the gridfs handler to investigate if Lynx was actually a retard.
He paved over the bad architecture choice with his build queue.
Next can support 250MB+ files, that doesn't make it special.

I don't know if Lynx ever fixed this because he's a literal shitskin, but one of the main reason his shitty self-titled chan failed to get any traction with the cripple was his complete failure to understand how to store IPs as binaries. His mod panel is one of the grossest fucking things ever.

Anyone can get an chan to accept more file types you moron. People don't allow 250MB file uploads because of bandwidth issues. If any Lynxchan instance got more than 100 unique IPs a month, it would sputter and crash in a heartbeat. This is backed up by the fact that when Holla Forums has gone down and Deadendchan got some traffic, it sputtered and crashed in a heartbeat.

Kill yourself, Stephen. You're a failure.

me

yes, congrats, you threw together a poorly edited video and made solid accusations that amounted to nothing. you are now an authority of all things technical.

Why haven't you forgiven Jawsh and moved over to 16chan yet user?

The list of reasons to move to 16chan is as long as Josh's ED article!

It took a bit to realize that wasn't a HW post from Holla Forums.

I said examples, user. Real, direct examples. Including code. Not "this section was dumb and bad".

Freddit didn't give Lynx the time of day because when Freddit first looked at the site, the IRC wasn't working. This was before IRC got too triggering for Frederick "muh safe space" Brennan.

Sound exactly like the fags that shill for and defend ISP data caps.

I never realized that Bedchan was a salty Shitskinchan shill...

But you are, Bedpan user. :(

And you still prove incapable of providing any proof, evidence, or explanation with real code examples of what's wrong with lynxchan code, just baseless memeing and sages.

Thanks for shilling my work, totally not me!

nuff said. kill yourself shitskin.

embodiment of butthurt tbh

Well, you've got me, because I don't intend to read past the codebase that I read over to demonstrate to Lynx that he was fucking retarded in the first place.
Just like I don't intend to read any more shitty vichan code. I'd like my mind to stay unfucked.
Unfortunately for hotwheels, his mind was warped by late teens spent developing for tinyboard/vichan.

And I'm not going to read any shitskin Node code, because he's already demonstrated beyond a reasonable doubt that he doesn't know how to properly store IP addresses and he doesn't know how to properly store threads.

In the latter case, the solution was basically given to him because he used a document database, he could stream it right from mongo, but somehow he fucked that up.

And yet Im' sure you're clamoring for every software ever made to be open source so you can continue to not ever read any of it. You are a meme.

So what, you're like, a guy? I see people talk about you, but I still don't understand your significance, are you just Holla Forums drama news man, or something?

I read around 200 lines for the handler, and around 1000 lines to see how it all fit together before even finding the handler.

It's dog shit. The interface is dogshit, there's no stable ABI for his plugin system, and it's basically a retard-palooza.

Also, I should actually make a bunch of Java Degree Mill Man images with snipped of code from infinity especially.
It'd be hilarious, but I would not want my mind to be broken anymore.

Gas, hang, draw and quarter yourselves, ASAP.

It made kikewheels admit that he gave away user info to Vice so he could get quoted in a article, and that the privacy policy is a lie.
8ch.net/lorenzolog.txt

im not that user

I talked tons of shit to Jim about how a server under my bed was more powerful than 8chans entire cluster was. Then I proved that the privacy policy was a lie.

So the point you are trying to get across is that they are getting nothing done and selling user data?

Precisely, which is why we must all exodus to BASED Lynxchan on BASED Endchan.xyz

Only true anons will be brave enough to leave.

I spend a good bit of time on endchan, but fucking no one is there.

You must be brave enough to be one of the first few

on 16chan.nl :^)

I have no idea who the 16chan shills are but they're my favorite shitposters.

surprisingly 16chan is growing.
slowly, but it's growing.

try evaluating it for yourself
tor posting comfiness is great, except no images are allowed yet
that's a long term thing with his perceptual hashing database so he can moderate child porn boards (without having to deal with the same image being posted in the future) without having to pay microsoft $99 a year
sixteen7iuqazme7.onion/

well that didn't come out right
that is, moderate child porn spam and keep hidden boards for image dumps from springing like they were on Holla Forums

It's also for sites like mixtape.moe and other stuff that Sapphire makes (along with anyone else). There's a little site about it but it's not anything substantial.

I been going there, it's dead as all hell, though.

Guys
What's Ron's email again?
I don't into circlejerk but I need to email him

ron 2ch net

the 16chan TOR service is very good.

[email protected]

HW wishes he could sell user data. He gives it away for free just to get quoted in SJW blogs like Vice, just as he gave away Holla Forums for free to Jim.

Did he literally get cucked?

lol

Well, he did fire his maid for having a boyfriend.

tbh tbh

Into the trash. oh wait it was already there
Maybe the feds would like to have a visit over there.

by 6 guys, seriously. and posted a chat log of it to make him look alpha

8ch.net/whore.txt
2013-12-28 18:22:03 copypaste i want the truth to be known
2013-12-28 18:22:06 copypaste do not trust women
2013-12-28 18:22:10 copypaste especially with virgin fetishes
2013-12-28 18:22:17 copypaste she stole $1200 and ruined my apartment
2013-12-28 18:22:23 copypaste and fucked SIX other guys
2013-12-28 18:22:26 copypaste and pretended to LOVE all of them
2013-12-28 18:22:28 copypaste im not even kidding

Josh doesn't allow /hebe/ boards.
Nor does he allow pedos to spam Holla Forums.

FRIENDLY REMINDER!
Jim Watkins owns all your DATA

Check m8 jimbo.

archive.is/qyBEK

Thanks. I'll send to admin@Holla Forums too just in case.

Apparently the /egy/ BO's account was hacked and since the staff of this site is not available to help they're moving to 16chan. wew.

Josh is winning.

The staff can't do shit about that. You lose your account you lost your account. Register it with an email or you are fucked

Therin lies the rub, the whole software is fucked, because I'm pretty sure the only time an email can even be associated with an account is via claim.
Makes it even more hilarious.

Why aren't they just moving to a new board on Holla Forums? lol

The email field is optional, but it's there

Dead site.

Why would you want to move to a new board on a site where the administration has effectively abandoned it?

Ah, I see.

Because the point of 8ch was to let each user administer its own board and not to interfere much anyways?

Also, the person running 8ch now is the person who first got it stable hosting to begin with. Are you shill or just new?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battered_person_syndrome

It is a shame, I liked those egy guys even if I couldn't understand a word they typed

No, actually I remember the whole saga.
We had stable hosting he just couldn't pay for it because all of his payment processors were eliminated one after the other.

It's okay though, friend, Josh will reign supreme.

They were a representation of what made Holla Forums great. They represented its freedom and privacy. It was a place that anonymous, oppressed peoples within hellholes like Egypt could congregate in with little risk. Holla Forums had Tor, and people had confidence in its privacy policies.

/egy/ leaving is a sign that that element is gone, and I consider it a litmus test regarding the overall health of Holla Forums.

Sadly, I agree. On top of tor being utterly broken, almost every proxy is broken as well because sys.8ch.net/post.php is forced through https even for proxies that can't handle https that didn't visit 8ch.net through https. I doubt anyone cares to fix that, since tor has been broken for what feels like months now, so why would they bother to fix proxies?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondriasis

No, his payment processors were hit one after another, and in the meantime he had to switch between hosts who also dumped the site. That was before massive pedo spam, but SJWs and the 4chan IRC faggots would spam one dead board with cp and then report it to the host.

I consider you to be an opportunistic shill, a scam artist, a personal and professional failure and a BPD, and I wouldn't trust you to host anything.

It isn't like he came here and spammed his development site like endchan did

Wow, that sounds like Jim and his purported 'acquiescence' of both 8ch and 2ch :^)
Don't forget trying to kike Josh out of his copyright in order to close Infinity Next by offering him a healthy salary, for something Jim did not pay for.

Yes, Josh is such a virtuous martyr for trying to keep open source software away from the website the users paid for him to develop it for.

Not to mention his filipino contractors can't even set up payment processing without fucking it up and leaking tons of data.
That wasn't Hiroyuki's product, by the way, it was contracted to Jim's company.

Have fun trying to damage control this banter.

If Jim wanted to, he could at this very moment download infinity next from one of the two repositories that it exists in and set it up. The only condition would be the AGPL license. He does not want that license.

They could've git cloned it any time sweetheart.
Might have to make a few changes though, like turning 'sine' under config/captcha.php to false. I wonder who's fault that was :^)

Are you retarded or just legitimately this stupid?

Neither do I, honestly.

>>>/tumblr/

"Let's use this never-court-tested license, Josh!"
"Sounds like a fucking brilliant idea HW!"
"Wait I realized that is completely fucking retarded and no one competent would ever do that for a major project like this, let's change it back."
"NO, I have suddenly developed a hatred towards and unwillingness to use the GPL after never having any problem with it before! This totally has nothing to do with me sulking because I failed hardcore, refused to communicate with you the way you refused to communicate with the users, and was subsequently fired!"

HW and Josh are both fucking retarded, and so are you for defending either of them.

Is this actually Jim shitposting? I can't even imagine anyone other than him hating a license that just stipulates you have to share changes alike. It is literally just GPL + Internet.

The problem with the GPL here is that it doesn't have much power. It doesn't force the source code to be accessible to the users, only to people getting a copy of the server-side software.

All they'd literally have to do is create an OAuth interface to softserve if he's worried about his filipino outsource intellectual property.
Jim is just fucking delusional. No one's going to copyright troll him, even if that were possible.

Not to mention, this would literally improve the software.
Right now ad serving is just in a template. If you abstracted ad serving to have individual modules, for google ads, for static ads, for softserve, it would do nothing but make the software better.

Nothing but delusions.

It's literally just GPL + untested. I was there when Josh suddenly decided GPL could never do, solely out of spite and for the sake of drama. Put your tripcode back on and quit trying to revise history.

Frankly, the reason the LGPL is so popular is that the GPL is already such a fucking pain in the ass. This isn't /g/ and we're not all obligated to follow Stallman's draconian corporate-bullshit-without-the-corporation preferences.

That doesn't look like an explanation of why Jewsh suddenly can't stand the GPL when he wasn't even the one who wanted to use AGPL to begin with.

This sounds like bullshit. Post the logs.
What logs I have seen involve HW trying to blackmail the license into his gnarled hands.

He doesn't have to, it's his copyright and it's the promise he made.
An OAuth interface would suffice.
They're just delusional.
And either way, good luck getting Josh back on board. Doing that would just make Jim's pet cripple useless because it seems the only thing he can do is write barely legible vichan code to make it just work in a few hours instead of writing the solution properly.

b-but user, the original license was MIT until HW convinced him to do AGPL specifically to protect against people manipulating the source code to track users ...

Except Hotwheels chose AGPL back before the drama, you absurd shill.

Josh, just put your fucking tripcode back on and give us a decent explanation why you suddenly decided AGPL WUZ LYFE and how it totally had nothing to do with being contrarian.

Right, because it was the new meme variation of GPL. Then Hotwheels was like, it should just be GPL. Now you're all convinced Richard "Autismo" Stallman's hand-picked sweet sweet baby darling license of so many years is NOT ENOUGH TO SAVE US FROM JIM'S EVIL.

It seems you cannot handle the banter, friend.
Why are you so upset?
I'm not Josh btw

Hotwheels attempted to dual-license it, essentially a license exception going forward, in return for saying he wouldn't post any more articles or sic his userbase on him.
Which would mean they would have to give nothing back to the project.

Richard Stallman personally recommended the AGPL for Infinity Next. I'm not joking.

No, actually. He chose the license because Czaks had once distributed a variation of Vichan with a Bitcoin miner in it that mined for him using other people's resources.

And yes, this. Fredrick had contacted Stallman about what license to use and detailed the many problems Tinyboard had had (see the stopnerds site in the footer). Stallman suggested AGPL3 himself.

post your face when Richard Matthew Stallman trolled the fuck out of Jim Watkins

Do you have a source for that?

No, it's what Fredrick told me though.

If it helps this has been the story since Infinity Next was in development

from the IRC logs:

>>>/4irc/576

Wait, isn't Stallman too SJW now to be associated with something evil like imageboards? Or is it just that all of the people around him are holding FLOSS hostage and he's too socially awkward to stand up to them?

Thanks for putting your trip back on.

Stallman really doesn't care about anything other than spreading free software, and occasionally politics.
He'll listen to your software licensing problems if you're fucking developing drones and suggest a solution, for fucks sake.
He was apparently the one that suggested to Trolltech to sell license exceptions.

Not everyone who's bantering you is Josh, dumbfuck.

Stallman is not a SJW. He has had certain leftist ideas for decades that are currently associated with SJWs, but they cause him to say things like
He's not "too socially awkard to stand up to" anyone. He spends most of his life standing up to people.

Those quote by Null about Child Pornography are qoutes by a user name Mirrorman.

Did Mirrorman write those? I'm surprised. I thought it was some furry who hated me at the time.

People he hated. I'm talking about people he's known and considered allies rotting from within and taking his beloved movement with it.

Stallman has "stood up to muh corporations", Bernie-style, forever. That's not hard, it just requires schizophrenia or a desire for attention. It's a lot harder to tell someone you've known a long time to quit being such a fucking SJW so they can shriek at you about how you're a sexist pig.

Seriously though why the fuck are you on Holla Forums? You ignored every suggestion we made that could have saved your vanity project, alienated anyone who didn't suck Google's dick as hard as you, and generally flung shit around all over Holla Forums, /operate/ and beta.8ch for MONTHS, and you keep crawling back here and spamming with your three supporters like GUISE WE SAEVD CHANDOM HEY HEY

Bon voyage, site goblin

He's listened to my suggestions, especially when he doesn't have a deadline breathing down his neck.
Maybe you're just a spastic who was whining about CSS.

Nice meme you've been forcing for ten fucking months. Databases are not designed in CSS, you complete retard.

Dunno mate. I can't change your mind about me obviously but at heart I've always just wanted to make something people want to use.

What particular issue are you taking with Next's database?

Which is why you told all of your users, continuously, to fuck off whenever they had any suggestions.

CHANGE ALL THE CSS IMMEDIATELY YOU FAGGOT WHY THE FUCK DOES THE SITE LOOK DIFFERENT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't you have two dying websites to take care of, farmer Jim?

Jim, what was your kid doing which took down Holla Forums for the past hour+. Its nice to know that you can't schedule downtime, or have it be during off hours like any competent admin would.

I will have it investigated. The kid is in school. Don't worry he is not truant.

People had been telling him to change it ever since he had a version of Next working well enough to showcase. Fucking 5-6 months man, it isn't hard to spend a few days fucking with css to copy vichan's appearance (at least in regards to the board indices) to appease the 90% of Holla Forums's userbase which just wanted the current site "but working".

I remember writing up multiple posts in October or some shit last year pushing him to change the appearance and warning that there would be a shitstorm when he actually tries to move anons over that hadn't been following it's development. And what happened? He ignored it, and there was a shitstorm. Default next looked like an ugly turd when the migrations happened, faggots from Holla Forums, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, wherever that hadn't been paying attention flipped fucking tables and we probably lost a good chunk of users over something that could have been fixed in less than a week. Fucking retarded.

That being said current Next (on 16chan) does look a lot better than migration-era Next. Got rid of the massive gutter, made post boxes sit right against the left like here, etc.

Anyone could have done the CSS and submitted a pull request considering you don't have to know jack shit about web dev to do it. But instead you spergs sat around complaining about it as if the entire software was flawed because of some CSS.

Imagine being literally so autistic you'd chimp out over some post gutters and padding. What a hell your life would be.

it would be nice if quick reply was hidable, and it would be nice if the gutter was optional, but there are definitely more important things to worry about with the software.
so yes, they're autistic as fuck, but they're not wrong at heart.

it's just a result of you being abrasive, their autistic minds understand you telling them to fuck off at the current moment to mean that you don't agree with them at all and it's set in stone for all eternity and it will never be done.
so like handlers do with a bunch of autistic children, you have to try and make them understand as best as possible that it's changed now, but it won't always be that way. not the best solution, and it will inevitably fail, because their brain fundamentally spergs out and they start to feel dread about the change, they cannot be reasoned with.

I know Jim owns all my data to my IP

I am glad to see someone used my OC.

Post new photo Josh!

oink oink

16chan.nl will be the future for chan culture

(pic is not meant to offend anyone)

Your picture is offensive in how inoffensive it is.

yeah but my expression didn't change. it almost looks like i'm driving into jim and calling him a pig while i do it.

are you the incredible Josh?

i'm p incredible

Don't leave me, Josh, I need you.

16chan.nl

No. He also spends a lot of time arguing with people he cooperates with. Just look up some of the things he did on the Emacs mailing list. There's also the OpenBSD thing. He made a lot of people angry on their mailing list by asking to remove proprietary software from ports, but what many people don't realize is that he did that because OpenBSD was already so close to his standards. Theo de Raadt even got an award from the Free Software Foundation.

I almost forgot - the Red Hat founder, Robert Young, said "My only critique is that sometimes Richard treats his friends worse than his enemies."

Most of this thread is proper argument, and like two links. If you can't properly take issue with any of it, maybe you should re-evaluate your thoughts.

Most of this thread is off topic shilling, ignoring the fact the site went down again last night and Josh tripfagging all over the place.

people
*still*
defend
THIS
SHIT

Those guys have been off and on since the start

Also...
Can someone here translate dune monkey?

You are right. It is hilarious to me. All the while hispanchan pays a little bit and reaps the rewards. Just buy a softserve ad, and use your time fixing up next. That would be the wise use of your time.

The pyramid is coming along fine. I heard that the egy bo lost his password, and couldn't recover it.

translate.google.com

I have some questions Jim, what are you going to do about pedoshit boards/threads and what is your opinion on open source software?

He didn't "lose" his password, you clown. Your pet cripple leaked both the database and the application key at different times. Someone cracked his password. Stop fucking lying. Every single time you post, you lie.

Open source software is nice.

poal.me/lr6ak6

You mean the softserve that you heavily emphasized would use a third party payment processor after your first foray into the fuckup that was Ronin?

How many payment processing setups did RQI fuck up a week before that event?
It must've been a lot, for sure, to feel that helping develop a community initiative was a brain drain on your unparallelled software firm. World-renowned.

I feel this is actually a much larger issue than people give it credit for. Hotwheels and Jim aside, those guys were here for a very good reason and them getting hacked is a very big deal.

I hope they're all okay.

Tell Hispachan to stop putting gross people in their ads.

Any thoughts about NNTP support when the site is stable?

Are you going to help him recover it?

He has changed his banners several times.
Banner selection is an art, not a science.
Sometimes the ugly banner gets more clicks than the beautiful banner. He seems very professional, and has probably put a lot of thought into his banners.

Yoga Pig isn't going to do anything that doesn't make Yoga Pig money. Considering the pig doesn't even want Tor, you can safely assume that he won't glance sideways at NNTP.

Usenet is cool, and established. Usenet is alive and lively. Usenet doesn't belong on the worldwide web. It is a system similar to hot potato, or musical chairs. It is set up so the owners of the servers don't have responsibility for the content on their servers, since it is just passing through in a suck. Webservers don't have this ability, and as soon as you bring Usenet to a website, then it is no longer in the suck, and the data must comply with all the rules we must comply with here. I encourage these shill jerks here to put it in their unique snowflake websites.

Tor is cool, and established. Tor is alive an lively. Tor doesn't belong on the worldwide web. It is a system similar to a hot potato, or musical chairs.

no offence but perhaps it's time to return to your retirement from Holla Forumsnical matters and leave it to the kids :)

The best defense is a good offence.
I take no offense Josh, just relax, I gave you some good advice here. I don't give people bad advice. Take care, and good luck with your new project.

Interesting opinion.

Do you have any comments about how your outsorucing firm fucked up the simple task of NOT STORING a fuckload of associated emails to passes?

Also, pretty ironic considering your site is a special snowflake site that requires how many servers, can't even keep 80% uptime, and has magnitudes less users than, say, 4chan?

oh you. Nicole is a damn site more pretty then Josh. 😘😘😘😘😘😘

The funny thing is that you think everyone is Josh.
Just like hotwheels made everyone think that Holla Forums are goons behind every post.

No, fuckhead. Not everyone is out to get you.
You just refuse to actually sit down and shoot straight. You're almost like the fat american version of Hiroyuki.
Damn, he is good, better than you with his broken English act. You should really step it up.

>>>/cow/
>>>/trash/

The layer 7 protocol doesn't matter you retard. Not that you'd even know what the OSI model is.

Which is why've been rekt left and right in this thread over the past couple weeks and have done nothing but post selfies of your doublechin in your "defense".

Remember that one Holla Forums conference? Things seemed to hopeful back then. What happened bros

A lot of poor decisions.

ARE YOU A TRANNY?

16chan.nl is god-tier chan with 16MB limit and no errors posting. INFINITY NEXT NOW!

jose plsss

strong agree

jose plsss

16chan is the best chan, it is Infinity Next and under the AGPL license which makes it open source software, no errors when posting and it is not owned by any Jews, Feds or Masons.

I'm pretty sure this is satire but it's all true. What's the opposite of Poe's Law?

this is not satire, if you just visited 16chan.nl/test/ you would see the dramatic differences and innovation.

Ayy I was in that thread fam, Aux is a total autist, he kept deleting my posts calling him out for posting an actual contributing member of /monster/ for not swallowing the dogma.
Then he lied about what the posts contained.

Either he lied or you lied. Who to trust. The well respected BO that is on the ball pretty much all of the time or some shitposter,

so is this the official personal army josh thread on Holla Forums?

Stay mad pedo sympathisers. Stay all so fucking mad. ==JUSTICE== be done.

Wow where the fuck did all this autism come from?

Here.

If you can't actually respond to argument, sure.
You'll notice Jim and Codemonkey can't shoot straight about the situation, they refuse to even talk about it. That alone should make you re-evaluate your stance.

If there's something wrong with this site, and you know that something is up? then why are you posting on it?

Practice what you preach, freech.

That doesn't even make sense considering Josh bans any child glorification threads on his website.

Also, Jim saying that the bans were necessary to clean up pedos was a hilarious case in damage control. He literally went through a local board report queue on /operate/ and started range banning people who were questioning him or making fun of him. Only he range banned them globally.

You sound almost exactly like a 4chan poster during the first exodus. We've really come full circle. The only difference is, they have good goys like you to massage the shaft and cup the balls of good ol' boy Farmer Jim and his little pet, who lie to you at the best of times or tip toe around the subject if they can't figure a way to explain it so that they come out smelling like fucking roses.

Just look at what the retard was saying about NNTP in the thread. Every time he opens his mouth he sounds fucking stupider.

What chan should we go to? Where does the exodus lead?

76chan and finalchan, are better choices. I dont know why you are clinging to a site ran by a person who wasted 12k dollars with some drugged out cripple.

I don't care where you go.

Well that's the thing, it wasn't really wasted, it's great and free software so anyone can use it, but Farmer Jim has some sort of mental illness that prevents him or his company from working on it.
Hell, he's been in IT how many years and doesn't know that it doesn't matter what the fucking protocol is when it comes to content.
He's either dangerously stupid or deliberately obtuse.
How you can swallow this horse shit is anyone's guess, but it probably has to do with the fact that he's got you by the balls and you don't want to lose the communities you love.
Sad.

take it easy, that USI is starting to rot your brain.

Remember, you are only making this as serious as you want it to be.

Only people like you know better for the rest of the site!

Do you not know the history of that fucking psychopath you follow? Jesus Christ fam.

I hold no delusions, this isn't some sort of freedom fighting, what's wrong with calling it as I see it?
Can't you handle the free speech?
I am free to post commentary as I see it, and you are free to see my commentary as misguided.

What a compelling argument.
This isn't really about Josh, this is about the staff. There's no secret cabal where your favorite boogeyman has laid out some talking points for me to repeat, although you desperately want there to be considering Hotwheels encouraged this facet of mental illness throughout the site.

jim making a partnership with brennan happened before null was invited to fix up the site, his scripts they used for vichan were inadequate and killing off Holla Forums, rolling back his settings made Holla Forums usable for a while since vichan is shit.

why is it a problem now? when Holla Forums was directed to 8ch.net on the japanese servers the service itself was under Jim's servers.

why is it a problem now? why do you have to virtue signal when jewsh pissed on the project and shat up his future business prospects?

I know because he had a problem with jim and its ALL of his fault now for some convenient reason so he can get you to use his board. when it works after he holds all the rights to it.

you listened and believed and you fucked yourself in the ass for making 16chan meta on an Holla Forums board.

16chan was created as a development site, not as an Holla Forums alternative. He created it months ago. If he started it to be used for a community he'd have advertised it.

People are starting to use it now, so he adapted, but that's just not what it was meant for originally.

And?
The issue of Josh's database design for board_stats was something both Hotwheels and Ron approved, they didn't roll anything back, they fixed it.
Shit happens, especially when you're hacking on an unmaintainable shitpile collection of scripts originally written by a wordpress developer from Australia. Or any codebase.

Well, because he made it a problem. He can't help out some community initiative that would've been a real shake up for a 4chan competitor?

Jim had a problem with Josh, because he wouldn't accept a deal that would assign copyright of Next to his company, Race Queen Inc., in return for a healthy salary and working on other RQI projects. He basically wanted to hire him, and Josh said no. If you look back in the logs, the way hotwheels phrases it is that he was afraid 2channel was "falling behind in the times." And it certainly is, at least he's not totally oblivious.

He didn't pay for shit, and wanted to reap the benefits of the investment.

And when they were right at the fucking finish line, Hotwheels and Josh sperged out over some stupid misunderstandings. Then the damage control came, everyone was told that it was all Josh's fault, and that Josh was evil for not letting his Filipino handler be asigned copyright or a license exception.

Yadda yadda yadda. It's been told so many times who gives a shit.
Jim thinks he's such a generous businessman, who fears that his web property (2ch) that he took from Hiroyuki, for the fact that it was Jim's software that leaked a bunch of email addresses, is falling behind in the times, and yet he has no imagination for the future. He can't be helped.

But it wasn't 16chan meta, you banned a contributor for questioning the dogma of Holla Forums.

Did you miss the "originally" part?

Yes? H-Hi.
The original post that stated "I didn't get the anti-Josh drama" was made by a contributor to your board, you banned him and accused him of being Josh.
I dunno why you're so upset that I wanted to defend a member of a community I occasionally lurk from some hotpocket. Aux is a faggot, who cares.

The plan has been exposed!

Curses we have been foiled by those waifu loving furfags!

If that's the way you choose to see it so that you don't have to confront your cognitive dissonance, I understand.

Says the person defending a manbaby.

fuck off to reddit sjw

As opposed to the person who lied to you, literally has the body of a child, made an unemployed virgin distill down the content of operate into a cyber-bullying free summary, and pisses in jars?

Not to mention, played GTA for months straight instead of, ya know, helping out the software that was supposed to replace the scripts he spent his teens wallowing in.

I agree with you the cripple was a doped up faggot, who gave up halfway because his bad boneitis.

They both wasted everyone's 12k dollars.

You seem to think Hot Wheels is still relevant.

Not wasted, anyone can use it, and they will. The lie that it's somehow broken or can't push the traffic the Holla Forums handles, with a caching layer that would've been done had hotwheels not sperged out, and if somebody had not trusted hotwheels shit captcha code at face value and decided not to profile it, is ridiculous.

Of course, we get BASED HOTWHEELS to write some truly revolutionary features, with codemonkey cleaning up after him, for the imageboard format like an overboard.
Holla Forums is truly the future of imageboards. Who knew you could do such a thing, an OVERBOARD? Wow.

We'll be using the project that thought templating all bans into a single static json file, let alone static caching all files to disk, was definitely not going to be a problem and was totally minimalist.
Lazy caching ftw XD

its still a waste since it was never implemented here.

josh acting like a spastic when Holla Forums angered him kinda fucked 8chans opinion of him.

He should at least explain himself for that instead of letting you people whiteknight for him in the dark. He owes it to you.

I mean, hell, in 5 years we might even get thread context replying from the index, after they clean up the mess that Hotwheels and friends originally made.

After all, this is the person that hired based Aerosmith of 4chan-X fame to create a shitty thread tree implementation instead of better spending donated money on cleaning up the javascript that already existed, maybe implementing a better build system or prototyping so it's OMG OPTIMIZED(tm) and actually fits together well.

He was more stressed out about his software not working right because of some unknown resource hog and hotwheels not helping him and instead playing GTA, I understand.
I'm flattered but I'm just calling it as I see it.

dindu nuffins

gotcha.

Load balancing the entirety of Holla Forums to his test server for a few minutes in response to goading in a Next/v/ thread, and totally overwhelming the server especially thanks to hotwheels captcha in response to all of the new IP addresses, isn't exactly murder. It was dumb, but whatever.

I bet you were the type of faggot that bandwagoned hate against null when it was popular.

Now you're trying to do this kike atonement shit.

Get a spine you cumskin.

I didn't care or know about his autistic lolcow communities or the drama that permeated them. I still don't.
I'm just a simple man that was just excited for a 4chan competitor that wouldn't be stuck with stagnant software developed by people that have no imagination, like Farmer Jim.

Optimism doesn't pay off, I guess.

SO ONCE AGAIN, THE DAY IS SAVED, THANKS TO......

THE /MONSTER/ GIRLS!

You are a good person.

More like criticism of the self-reinforcing delusions have been squashed, so Aux can feel good about banning multiple posters and lie about what the posts contained.

Stay contained on your hugbox and stop making drama on /monster/.

Are you fucking retarded?

Aux permabanned a person, the original poster, for simply stating "I did not understand the anti-josh drama"

The original poster in question was an actual contributor, not even a lurker.

Then when I pointed out what he did he deleted the post and lied about what that contained as well.

Garden variety hotpocketeer complex. Readily apparent when you consider he's disabled public moderation logs.

8:58 AM - Joshua: God I feel so guilty about the CP
8:58 AM - Joshua: I wish it didn't turn me on to see that shit
8:59 AM - Joshua: It's not just regular child porn either, it's hurtcore now
8:59 AM - Joshua: I just like to see children suffer :(
8:59 AM - Joshua: Oh well, no point in thinking about it too much
8:59 AM - Joshua: Time to load up Tor and find some more, lol!

[11:57:02 PM] Joshua Moon: I'm gay for robo noob.
[11:57:06 PM] Joshua Moon: I'm sorry but he's adorable
[11:57:09 PM] Joshua Moon: Absolutely yummy
[11:57:20 PM] Jimmg: are you going to rape him too
[11:57:21 PM] Joshua Moon: maybe
[11:57:26 PM] Joshua Moon: how old is he
[11:57:29 PM] Jimmg: 17
[11:57:31 PM] Joshua Moon: if he's 18 or turning 18 soon he's my new stocking
[11:57:34 PM] Joshua Moon: birthday?
[11:57:55 PM] Jimmg: i dont even fucking remember
[11:57:57 PM] Joshua Moon: find out
[11:57:59 PM] Joshua Moon: please
[11:59:54 PM] Jimmg: nah
[12:06:04 AM] Joshua Moon: :C
[12:06:07 AM] Joshua Moon: jerk
[12:06:16 AM] Jimmg: sorry bro
[12:06:44 AM] Jimmg: I dont want my #3 nigga(WE HAVENT TALKED IN LIKE 6 MONTHS TBH) to be raped and then his anus sown shut and then him stuck in some pen
[12:06:52 AM] Jimmg: for the rest of his life
[12:07:18 AM] Joshua Moon: :c
[12:07:23 AM] Joshua Moon: I wouldn't do that
[12:07:25 AM] Joshua Moon: He's too pretty to hurt
[12:07:28 AM] Joshua Moon: kawaii desu~~~
[12:09:03 AM] Jimmg: sorryy
[12:09:19 AM] Joshua Moon: Is he even gay?
[12:09:27 AM] Jimmg: are you?
[12:09:34 AM] Joshua Moon: No
[12:09:36 AM] Joshua Moon: except for him
[12:09:42 AM] Joshua Moon: I love andro girls
[12:09:42 AM] Joshua Moon: And he
[12:09:46 AM] Joshua Moon: is definitely andro
[12:09:48 AM] Joshua Moon: and looks like a girl
[12:09:52 AM] Joshua Moon: I'd probably do stuff with him
[12:10:25 AM] Jimmg: andro?
[12:10:34 AM] Joshua Moon: Androdgynous

@ Null - Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:25 pm

I fucking hate my friend's sister's baby.
It's a fucking cunt.
It just sits there and glares at me
It cries 24/7
It's woken me up every day since I got here
I hope it gets SIDS

4:47 PM - Catherine the Necron: i never like attack you the way you do me
4:47 PM - Catherine the Necron: the worst i do is downplay what you believe to be supr srs drama
4:48 PM - Joshua: no.
4:48 PM - Joshua: the worst you do is ignore me all the time.
4:48 PM - Joshua: when I tried talking to you and devoting all my off time from work to you
4:48 PM - Joshua: you'd take your time responding

You seem upset
You going to address the fact that you banned a contributor and then lied about what his post contained after you deleted it?

Of course you won't, because it's hotpocketeer worship.

By the way, you know this thread has reached bump limit. There's no reason to sage in a sperg rage unless you don't know how imageboards work.

perma'd, I might add

I remember after he found out my last name, he said that he'd show up to my house while I was at school, shoot my dad, and wait for me to get home. Then he'd subdue me, cut off each individual digit with a knife heated in hot grease so that it'd cauterize as it cut and I wouldn't bleed out. Then he'd cut off my clitoris and my labia, and then rape my ass until I shat myself. Then he'd just leave me to starve to death or something once all my appendages and my genitals were sliced off and he'd beaten me sufficiently.

Hello pot, my name is kettle. You're a nigger.
Shoah Yourself

/monster/ isnt as stupid as Holla Forums is so your bullshit isnt gonna work

So you can't handle the fact that Aux permabanned a contributor, deleted the posts, and then lied about what the posts contained.
He also edited his post like three times to set the lie in his autistic mind straight.

What bullshit is that? You can't even address it because the cognitive dissonance is too painful.

WHY DO THEY PERSECUTE US SO?!

The perma'd original poster in question is the one who's being persecuted, if anyone, not Josh or any members of the cabal you believe exists.

But the real one with delusions of persecution is the hotpocket who went on a sperg rage about "shilling" and deleted the posts so people couldn't judge for themselves, in addition to not having public logs.

I wouldn't have even posted had you not perma'd him for being a "shill" and started lying about what the posts contained.

archive.is/n0D1z

You can't even follow the rules there. you have no argument other than comparing a porn board to a gamergate event which is stupid.

Yes, that is the thread in question he came to detailing your delusions in the first place, after he had been banned originally.
I'm the faggot cat poster.

Maybe your mind is fundamentally incapable of understanding what this is all about, too warped because focused on looking for boogeymen after hotwheels drilled it into you.

And yet, many of the meta threads before, and certainly that one, contain non-monstergirl meta.
You'd have a better case if you weren't simply trying to squelch any questioning of your self-reinforcing delusions.

stay mad, joshcuck.

Nice facebook image.

here have another smug kitty.

WHATTA FUCK XDD

So you cumskins in full swing tonight or what? This is some dedication for a bunch of doit4free shills. Stay mad though, this is international league gold.

bazingoid

I'm just lazing about playing VNs when I don't have work to do. On a friday night. Living the dream.

Maybe Aux should try not banning actual contributors (the original poster in question) to your board because they don't share a seething hatred and obsession of some PRO PHP DEVELOPER(tm), as a person.

XDDDDDDDDDddddddddddddddddd

Holla Forums stay the fuck out of /monster/.

Just a bant bro.