Life

Alright guys. So my fiance left me after 3 years of being together out of nowhere. One day we were looking for a place to move into, then she up and leaves me. I cant help but think that she was using me to get through school and deal with her shit parents. But now since I gave her the confidence to handle anything, she doesn't need me anymore.
So what the hell do I do guys?

Move on. Focus on yourself. Get you material conditions in order. Go to /fringe/.

Don't just find a new broad to pump and think that's going to solve things. Forget about her by bettering yourself.

I want to move on, trust me. But I can't even sleep in my own house man. I wake up depressed as fuck because of the dreams that I keep having. Hanging out with friends and everything helps for the time being but it all goes to shit the moment I need to sleep.
I have slept a collective 12hrs in the last week and I can barely eat. If I don't figure out a way to get over this, I might end up in the hospital.

do you want her to feel as bad as you do?
do you want to get over it?

I smoke herb and all.
Also have really low self esteem and have pretty bad abandonment issues after my father killed himself in 2002.
So do I try to find someone else or find a way to deal with it myself?

It's the same thing. Just don't go looking for a long-term partner from the outset. Take what comes. You'll end up meeting someone as sad and retarded as yourself. They are legion.

Be thankful you didn't marry her or knock her up cause then you'd be giving her half your shit as well.

That's the silver lining friendo

Good point.
But how do you deal with depression?
I'm wanting to commit my life to music but I can't seem to get her off my mind and be able to do much without being consumed by depression.
Pic related, it's me.

Should have accepted the fact that she cheated on you and let her introduce a bull to the relationship.

get over it faggot. been there done that. stop being a little bitch.

You're literally going through a withdrawal, there's nothing you can do but to tough it out.

Welp, time to find something to do with my time now. Thanks for the help.

write a love song user.

Does she have any fuckable friends? Some women really love guys on the rebound.

The best revenge is living well. Move on. Live your life pretend that she's not affecting you at all.

here's my life experience: I was about to marry a blonde, she was younger than me, but I found out she was internet chatting with some muslim guy online. So we broke up. I was depressed, but I said FUCK IT. I ran into a cute mexican girl at a dance recital and ended up fucking her on the 2nd date, fucked her for 3 months until she moved out of town because her parents were divorcing.

completely cured me of 1st girl. Go get some pussy, it fixes everything.

Enjoy your freedom. You dodged a bullet.
Women are cancer.

this op. its very likely that she had an alpha on the side and was just using you as an emotional tampon. either get over it or hop on the bandwagon and watch as Chad fucks ur ex-girlfriend ballsdeep.

or kill chad and become the beast

a beta could do that, correct. but if hes really that desperate to risk jail time over a stupid girl then he deserves it. just embrace the cuckold life and surrender to the almighty alpha male cock.