How is this show?

It's shit

thanks

Np Holla Forumstard

what does this mean by this?

It means you're retarded

Makes sense, thanks

amazing

Some retards seem to unironically enjoy it for the nazi content. The kind of idiots that unironically admire the version of Germans kikes painted during and after the war.

how do you know what a Talmud session feels like?

Success breeds jealousy.

So that's why Trump makes you so rump-rustled.

Implications, useful idiot.

EIGHT YEARS

Even King Nigger's reign won't be as devastating as what two terms of certified kosher Trump™ will be to the European race. And Holla Forumstards will cheer all the way through it.

Topkek.

stop commenting on things you obviously know nothing about, american "white"

Shut up yuropoor. There is one white race, the European race. We are all equal and the same.

OY VEY, WE ARE EXPOSED!

I love this twig woman

Fuck off cuck >>>/plebbit/

Way too thin! We need to supersize her.

No one can deny that Aryan women are the most beautiful.

Almost as bad as Jews, they got looks but their brains are pozzed 90% of the time.

Wew, hey there Schlomo, how is your day going?

Use your McBrain, white women always vote liberal and fall for the leftism meme.

Women are obedient and want to fit in, this is true for ching chong women as well, ching chong women are to a very large extent race traitors who have sex with white men, and if their media was owned by Jews they'd be far more liberal than white women.

White women > all other women.

I was warned about Jojoposters.

Are any of the amazon or netflix shows worth watching?

Well they did vote for Trump at least.

What happened to the bounty hunter from the first season?

The Grand Tour is

Why not have both you faggot cockmonger?

He costs too much to employ.
He was in TDRK and Pacific Rim.

also And Then There Were None, the 2015 miniseries. check it out, it's incredible

I loved it because I enjoy the whole spy vs government thing and the politics between two big nations, it is really good.

Nazis are well portrayed, it isn't black and white, it shows that many are human though many have this muh superiority autism but some start to see that there are problems with the nazi thinkin, not fully, just some parts.

I would definitely suggest it. Also watching the Japanese is really interesting, Japanese culture and stuff.

Though outside the autism I kinda liked the traitors, the idea of nuking the world to achieve global domination is a good one but only if you have a plan to keep everyone in check because most empires end up dividing from the inside sooner or later

The whole fucking show is

The whole fucking show is shallow as fuck. It is easy to say why you would like it, though.

The show is about two empires fighting and the resistance,and the plot is really good, I was so surprised when I show that the German record police or whatever learned about his sons genetic disorder was quite sad when the autistic kid suicided but can't feel pity when they brainwash their kids like that, he got fucked for supporting autism, that will hopefully change him for the better.

It is the same reason why I like Washington spies

Its biologicaly impossible to not like Hugo Boss.

Nazis might be retards but the gay uniforms are sexy as fuck

The second season was terrible as shit. The power struggle within the nazi empire was poorly done. The only part I liked about the second season was them grasping with the son being a cripple.

any show that reminds us of the seven million jews murdered by hitler is a good one

I would like to watch a movie/show showing how the holocaust should have happen in detail, no politics or tear jerking emotional scene, just plain Hitler interviewing the jews that he's about to gas and personally pushing the gas button for 6 million times for 3 hours plus intermission.

Oh and the intermission is actually an asmr segment with Hitler eating vegan burger and playing with his german shepherd.

Just kidding I never even watched it

Talmudsessions.com