Approached

..a random girl in the street for the first time today.

I was a lot more nervous than I expected and managed to be really bad at getting her interest so the convo just petered out.

Any tips for Holla Forums autists?

not that level of autist just 'i have no idea what im really doing' levels

im sure the cops like that if you do it for a while

what?

Don't go out thinking you'll approach.
Go out, if you see someone that catches your eye, say "hi" or "how's it going?" or "i like that thing, what's the story?" always with a smile.

yeah it was someone i saw when going about normaly..
nervousness i guess

that's what the hooker said when I got naked in front of her

Look for soft signs of attraction, approach from the side & not from behind, small talk and get digits before leaving.

Do this fast as if you have better things to do.

Were you smiling when you were approached? You probably were. I was always approached by girls whenever I was happy. I also read that smiling really does make you approachable.

Only advice I will give you is next time that happens is take a walk with her, take her on a date right then and there.

Approaching randomly on the street is hard. I would recommend something easier like a bookstore where you have something familiar to talk about.

yah, i should smile more

I think she was into it untill i broke eye contact for a sec and sort of moved my body a little so i wasn't facing her directly anymore

Nah I don't think that's the problem bro. In fact always having a slightly dismissive body language makes you look kinda cool.

What did she say anyway? How did she approach?

I bet what probably happened was you failed to escalate the situation to something more interesting so it became awkward and fizzled out.

How did it happen exactly?

yeah thats what the op says

Yes. Leave the girls alone and stick to the women.

Don't take no for an answer, get her number or address for future use, if at first she seems a bit cold to you just follow her around for awhile until she gets used to you being around. You might have to hang around areas she walks past for a few days to learn her pattern. Make soothing noises and do things that make you appear gentle and harmless like if you pass a fruit stall buy some fruit and talk loudly to the stall keeper saying how you hate how homeless people are treated and you are going to damn well make sure they get some healthy food down them on your watch. Then walk in front of the girl you wish to have a relationship with and hand out fruit to homeless people (don't give bananas to blacks as they all have a chip on their shoulder and might attack you) make sure your future girlfriend can see and hear you saying cool things like 'Here is some healthy snacks, I hope you can turn your life around and become a useful member of society brother. Remember, never forget that how terrible things become there is always hope.'
Then start wearing clothing that shows of some of your body, virtually all women are turned on by nakedness so the less you wear the better. Short shorts and a tight t-shirt are pretty cool and will certainly get her attention, make sure you pack some socks down the front to make your bulge look huge.
After a few days she will be comfortable with you being around and will be keeping an eye out for you, start to smile and nod to her and then buy a big bag of apples. Walk in front of her and brush past her mumbling something like, 'sorry, but there are some poor homeless guys up ahead that are literally starving up ahead'.
Then a few steps in front of her 'accidently' drop the bag of apples, then bed down with your legs slightly apart so your shorts ride up a few inches over the cheeks of your ass. At this point you'll have the most flesh on display in the street so you pretty much have 110% of her attention, she'll probably involuntarily flush with excitement. At this point turn your head back and smile coyishly asking if she will help you pick up your apples. There is a 95% chance she will say yes. It's pretty easy to get her into bed after that.

What do you think you might ever accomplish by approaching people on the street? Just go on with your life, be yourself, do your thing. Is there anything you like? A hobby or something?

this guy knows what I mean, wink wink.

underrated bost

what's that?

kek'd, here's a nice image for the wall of text

I can't imagine how terrified this bitch must have been.

My advice to approaching random girls in the street: Be good looking.

i look more like the right pic but have the social skills closer to the left pic

Now I'm feeling sad.

I don't think you understood the lessons of the picture.

If any of you seriously look like the left pic then lose some weight, shave, buy acne medication and get a haircut. You literally can't complain if you aren't even trying.

Use these. Guaranteed to make her laugh.