FIRST TIME STORY THREAD!

tell your first time of everything in a greentext story.
could be-

GO ON Holla ForumsOYS!

It felt so good, but then my friend came in and asked me what the smell was and then asked why I had his crisps.

I fucked ur daddy in the ass whilst i was tripping on a mad jenkem high, he didnt want it but that didnt stop me from shitting down his throat and snapping his neck. I also happened to be posting my on this very site at the time.

you are a little bitch user

but your my dad

exactly

at least I'm still alive

my dad taught me that it's best not to deal with gypsies in any way, because there's a good chance they'll stab you just for the hell of it

when are you coming home?

fuck where are you user?

Finland

home is where the memes are kid

i hate gypsys so much, them motherfuckers breed and then drop the kids off at a nursery and run

thanks dad
also
the rent is due

l0l fuck that d00d

wow poor cunt

such is life kiddo

jenkem is fuckin horrible man

its natural doode

corn is in poo!

exactly man

I don't know what Ikea you go to, but here in Sweden their wares are just as high-quality as those of more expensive shops

yeah same here in finland and the meatballs they have are probably the best i have ever eaten

next time I actually did fuck her for 1 hour (one 10 minute break) but yeah

faggot you have to pay for nut

my 1st time faggot

also hooker sex is great sex, you fuck em like the worthless sluts that they are, they never say "please stop please go slower oh im not wet enough"

kek

Last week I came home kinda drunk and went to bed naked, except this time I forgot to lock the door. My mom came to check up on me that night and saw my cock and my balls in all their glory.

Hot. She say anything about them?

She was on the verge of laughter all morning, I knew what was up but too ashamed to say anything about it, but what really got to me was later that day when we were talking about where I was last night she said "Stephanie's a lucky girl user ;)".

After that I barely talked to her all week, I still can't really look her straight in the eye.

Wait, was she being sarcastic; was she laughing because you were flaccid and small?

lol you posted that frog from tumblr! You are so awesome xDDD

Nah, I'm not small and I'm always erect when I wake up. She wasn't being sarcastic, she just saw that I was weirded out by the whole situation and decided to make me suffer even more.

who's Stephania? your sister?

Stephanie is my gf.

Imagining what that would look like from the angle of the gypsies makes me laugh. What a pathetic cuck

tbqh I'm still trying to figure out what happened and if she was hinting at something else that I didn't get. I always wanted to bang my mom and if I had the chance I would do it without hesitation.

Do you have any pics?

Fuck off m8