Hahahaha fucking CUCK

bernie says he will endorse Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not serious, are you?

yes…on Tuesday…haha

Anyone but Donald "I have a good brain and I've said a lot of things" Trump

hahhaahh keep sucking wall street cock faggot

It'll be 4 more years of pretty much the same policies, which despite what Republicans want us to think, will certainly not be catastrophic – there are WAY too many intangibles with the rude, arrogant, megalomaniacal billionaire for me to even consider voting for him.

the most ringing endorsement of Trump is that all the globalist elites hate him…..
who gives a shit faggot
that's called confidence you beta pussy
Projection

Pretty much every foreign leader. And if you don't think that tact and diplomacy (2 things that Trump doesn't have a shred of) are paramount to the success of ANY diplomat, you're a child, and there's no point arguing with you.
Really? Confidence is throwing temper tantrums every time someone challenges him on ANYTHING? Confidence is engaging in laughable hyperbole and deflection any time he's criticized? Petulant twitter tirades? We obviously have a different perspective on what constitutes "confidence".
You either don't know what "projection" means, or you don't know what a megalomaniac is.

Trump's a dipshit who only sounds marginally intelligent when he's reading something (poorly) off a teleprompter that his staff wrote for him. Really, his only redeeming quality is his viewpoints on certain issues. He's certainly not going to usher in a new era of diplomacy but best case scenario he might veto some shit bills. The fact that Hillary is still just barely ahead of him despite how absolutely incompetent Trump is speaks volumes about her.

I'll be back.

That shit is literally excruciating to watch. I mean it's not even funny, it's just fucking sad.

keep crying faggot

LOL

tfw Democrats are literal retards

The fucking image was literally taken from Holla Forums lol. Trump is either dumber than I thought, or he's taking everyone for a bona fide Ruse Cruise. Perhaps a bit of both?

And this isn't the first image that he's posted that's originated from an incontrovertibly racist source…
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/nov/23/donald-trump/trump-tweet-blacks-white-homicide-victims/
At least he could factcheck his little image macros before tweeting them.

Ok goyim, site looks leftist to me, just like Snopes. Anything that's a grey area they list as a lie.

#berniecucksonsuicidewatch

No. It's not even close. Did you even read the artitcle, dumbass?

Yeah, there's just no way, Donald.

more like Donald Cuck

Lol I didn't even think about that. I forgot to set my brain to Holla Forums.

Ok m8 his figures seem to be pretty incorrect if you don't count the source is the FBI who just let Hillary off the hook and have been known to throw out evidence if its raycis.
Seems like you're a nigger lover after all

The image originates from a twitter user actually, it's been traced back since the day the media started speaking falsities.
Also, love how Trump just gets some numbers wrong, and the media releases the real numbers for him, which prove his point anyway. There's an image of this somewhere, but fuck that was great reading.

Disney soooo wasist bahahahahahaa

if if if if if if if if if if if

The numbers are totally incorrect, shill. WHY do you continue to defend this absolute buffoon? Trump is fucking laughing at all of you dipshits.

Anyone with half a fucking brain, m8…

Keep shillin.

Why not post the numbers yourself and we can see?

good nevertrump

I already did

Btw, just to be clear, in regards to my other post about Trump's Star Of David tweet, no one can possibly know whether or not Donald Trump made the connection with the star; however, given the fact that he's posted things before, that came from unambiguously Anti-Semitic sources, he's either being extremely irresponsible about choosing reliable sources or he has those leanings himself. Either way, it's suspicious.

At the end of the day, these are the least of my concerns with Trump.

Lol. That video's pretty great

She's repulsive… it's just that I think Trump is slightly MORE repulsive.

Ok m8, that's your wrong opinion & you're allowed to be wrong.
:^)

but muh free stuff tho :'(

remember to prep the bull bernie hahah

Only a millennial would fall for such an obvious jew ploy

Angry at bernie? Just join the green party.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hahahahhaahahh

Hansom

156 IQ is generally quite a bit above 99.99th percentile. I tested barely over that and I'm in the 99.99995th percentile (1 in 2 million people have an IQ of my level or higher).

I have a 135 IQ and I'm an idiot. Intelligence doesn't always mean it translates well to usefulness or making money.

Wisdom and virtue are like the two wheels of a cart.

Bernie should endorse Fagottini!

"bernie says he will endorse Hillary"

It's like I am a feminazi and I support a feminazi
It's like I am a moslem and I support allah
It's like I am a nigger and I support nigger lives matter

if if if

if if if