Brit/pol/ - #885 - killer vindaloo edition

bbc.com/news/uk-wales-politics-36251304
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36263256
bbc.com/news/uk-36259342
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/italian-terror-cell-plotting-attacks-in-uk-police-fear/
bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-36090996
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36252295
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36260193
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/bbc-told-to-stop-race-for-ratings/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/eu-to-launch-kettle-and-toaster-crackdown-after-brexit-vote2/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/indian-restaurant-accused-of-killing-customer-with-curry/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583105/Sadiq-Khan-accuses-Donald-Trump-making-world-safe-ignorant-view-Islam-new-London-Mayor-rejects-Republican-s-offer-exempt-Muslims-ban.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583783/Sex-abuse-victim-20s-allowed-choose-euthanasia-Holland-doctors-decided-post-traumatic-stress-conditions-uncurable.html

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/10/eu-to-launch-kettle-and-toaster-crackdown-after-brexit-vote2/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583783/Sex-abuse-victim-20s-allowed-choose-euthanasia-Holland-doctors-decided-post-traumatic-stress-conditions-uncurable.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/668693/Roger-Daltrey-Brexit-EU-referendum-European-Union-The-Who
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36263685
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36263256
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/40000-christians-harassed-muslims/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/pamela-geller-immediately-muslim-mayor-elected-londons-iconic-buses-proclaim-glory-allah/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583923/Yes-really-bad-PM-admitted-Afghanistan-Nigeria-rank-world-s-corrupt-countries-millions-pounds-aid.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/669175/Highbury-Islington-station-evacuated-bomb-threat-bus
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3584021/Mass-migration-threat-Britain-s-social-fabric-liberals-no-longer-ignore-TREVOR-PHILLIPS.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583105/Sadiq-Khan-accuses-Donald-Trump-making-world-safe-ignorant-view-Islam-new-London-Mayor-rejects-Republican-s-offer-exempt-Muslims-ban.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583788/England-sent-best-Minnie-Driver-kept-Owner-home-allegedly-defaced-actress-shares-photos-damage-details-alleged-feud.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/669167/Emma-Watson-used-offshore-company-Panama-Papers-reveal
express.co.uk/news/uk/669137/islam-immigration-lbc-bible-quran
express.co.uk/news/uk/668778/katie-hopkins-bbc-lbc
twitter.com/ALDEgroup/status/730304809501396992
archive.is/JdfzM
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3583868/Rapper-Azealia-Banks-launches-foul-mouthed-tirade-against-Zayn-Malik-accuses-plagiarising-work-new-music-video.html
archive.is/pp6hQ
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/britain-has-13k-suspected-and-convicted-criminals-on-the-run-aft/
ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3732/Immigration-one-of-the-biggest-issues-for-wavering-EU-referendum-voters.aspx
theage.com.au/articles/2003/03/05/1046826437209.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Winston
no-elevators-day.nowwemove.com/
globalnews.ca/news/2691720/8-men-charged-in-multiple-high-profile-calgary-shootings-from-2015/?sf26001151=1
youtube.com/watch?v=VjqtyXlN0RA
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/09/calais-where-economic-migrants-are-taught-to-be-refugees-by-middle-class-english-gap-year-students/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/british-liberty-legal-case-eu/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/mps-attack-governments-deeply-depressing-9-3m-eu-referendum-leaflet-in-petition-debate/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/muslim-walks-free-after-threatening-to-behead-ukip-candidate/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/british-chambers-commerce-says-support-growing-brexit/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/john-kerry-eu-membership-magnifies-britains-global-role/
archive.is/p75Bg
twitter.com/EmpireStateBldg/status/730164703301865472
twitter.com/NanettevdLaan/status/730323582325231616
bbc.com/news/magazine-29352004
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584611/Failed-asylum-seeker-hurled-eggs-Home-Office-STAY-Britain.html
order-order.com/2016/05/11/named-and-shamed-full-list-of-mps-shagging-their-secretaries/
europarl.europa.eu/plenary/en/home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Vinda-fackin-loo

First they came for the vacuum cleaners and I did not speak out because I had hardwood floors.

They're not getting our fucking kettles though.

Germany is attempting to take away Britains tea
OUR FUCKING TEA

I have a feeling it's a conspiracy involving Obama in order to force us prepare tea the rather disgusting American way involving the hot tap.

truly vile sounding

its not too bad if you have it with a nice side of pretzels with that canned spray cheese product and some cold hot dogs

canned cheese spray isnt food, its edible hydrocarbons flavoured with esters

hey don't make fun of our country you guys eat nasty shit as well at least us americans have a proper steak culture and the continental breakfast is god incarnated. easy cheese is just shit for when you are living in a van by the river and you need some calories

its still disgusting, can't even be bothered to slice some cheddar for your crackers you need it in a shake can at the ready in aerosol form
hormone injected, soy fed cattle raised on slash and burnt rain-forest in the amazon
only Full English here m8

no most of the meat I eat is raised by cattle that live north of where I live on large factory farms, sure they are fucked on hormones but there are places you can get old school meat as well but its a bit pricer. most of the spic shit doesn't reach my part of the states (yet)

you cannot beat a T-bone angus steak with some potatoes

its full of something alright

what do you bongs think of William Luther Pierce?

Never heard of him, probably because hes an american

POO IN LOO 2 ELECTRIC VINDALOO: The Shittening..

He's okay but white nationalism turns me off.

I really wish we could go back to the ethnic makeup of 1945, including not having millions of eastern europeans

English Brekkie under threat

EU to launch kettle and toaster crackdown after Brexit vote

This really upset me.

Morning Lads.

remember lads

damn british people are ugly.

Heaven, except for the canned beans.

And where's the feckin' potatoes?

on a seperate plate where they belong you damned heathen

taigs plz go

Saved.

CLEARLY FUCKING DEVIL'S FOOD, PAPIST

10/10 would paint

user redneck tourist: lovely breakfast

"What's that thick black thing?"

"Sheep's blood".

Takes bite, ok.

black puddins delicious m8 what you on?

How has Brittan been handling Amir Khan getting KO'd?

It was the wrong khan

express.co.uk/news/uk/668693/Roger-Daltrey-Brexit-EU-referendum-European-Union-The-Who

BASED
A
S
E
D

Cheers all.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/nazi-pug-man-arrested-after-teaching-girlfriends-dog-to-perform/

also, sargons interviewing tommy robinson some time in the future apparently

Why are there two threads again?

Ol' Liz telling them slanty-eyed sods to fuck back off to ching chong land!
Queen overheard calling Chinese officials 'very rude'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36263685

Gordon Brown thinks he's relevant!
Gordon Brown says quitting EU would not be British
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36263256

It's the Eighth Century all over again!
40,000 Christians Persecuted By Muslims In Germany
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/40000-christians-harassed-muslims/

Caliphate soon!
Pamela Geller: Immediately After Muslim Mayor Elected, London’s Iconic Buses Proclaim “Glory To Allah”
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/pamela-geller-immediately-muslim-mayor-elected-londons-iconic-buses-proclaim-glory-allah/

Twitter chimps btfo!
Yes, they really are as bad as the PM admitted: Afghanistan and Nigeria rank among the world's most corrupt countries… yet we give them millions of pounds in aid
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583923/Yes-really-bad-PM-admitted-Afghanistan-Nigeria-rank-world-s-corrupt-countries-millions-pounds-aid.html

is the other one more active?

Is this some AoS thing? If so I may have been wrong about it

The other one's dead.

no idea I think its a warhammer thing

SA lad.

Be honest, do you ever fear for your safety living in London?

I understand that you understand the actual risk of getting in the way of a mentally ill drug addict who coincidentally happens to be a member of the religion of peace is statistically low but…. Does it cross your mind when you set off for a day in central?

tbh I don't really think about it all that much, even though I'm fully aware of it.
Chances of achmed allahu-akbahing a public garden or a pub are slim to none, the only place they'd get me would be if I'm at a memorial or a landmark, I guess.
It's not the "extremists" that I'm concerned about, it's more the "moderates" which are abso-fucking-lutely everywhere and are taking more and more residential properties up each and every day.

Not SA, but I am unfortunate enough to live in London, yes I am constantly a little anxious, London is a shit place for a white man. In central London (Westminster/City) there is very little danger in the daytime working hours, the biggest threat there might be would be some type of terrorist attack, which I see as now only a matter of time.

The fear is different when in areas with a high density of Ethic minorities.Take south London (Where I am currently living) and places like Elephant and Castle, where seeing an Aryan walking the street is cause for celebration. It is constantly on the back of your mind that people are giving you weird looks as you pass them by. You don't feel like you are in England anymore, all the street vendors are somalis, the people walking the street are caribbean migrants, pakis walk freely and jibber in their sand language. When theres a little bit of sun the heat makes the place smell like a Middle-Eastern bazaar mixed with general nigger smell. I have a friend living in East London and apparently it's worse, more pakis I guess.

Thankfully I've never been mugged because I'm a big guy, but I know pently of people that have, crime is rampant, and the coons are everywhere. Needs to be nuked from orbit.

But it is basically a constant state of slight anxiety in these areas, no doubt amplified by my autism and the fact that I grew up in a homogenous town.

Havent been on brit/pol/ in months lads lmao

Get back to /politics/

Do you see your future in London?

You’re a pretty young guy right? Can you see yourself raising a family in London? Do you envision having your 40th birthday in a London pub? Your 30th even?

Can smell the new already

Will HM the Queen start dropping more of these gems? I very much look forward to the lefties losing their marbles over a royal not giving a shit about what they think.

Not sure what to say really. Khan seizing power has really hammered it home for me.

Why do you remain? Work?

So why do you live there still?

There has to be some way to find a job elsewhere and whiteflight the shit outta that lost hellhole.

As much as I hate what this city has become, I cannot see myself living anywhere but here for at least the next decade. I know the streets like the back of my hand, and walking along them always takes me back to when I was a kid and my grandfather used to take me around the city showing me the sights, all good memories.
My work involves me being here, and unless I were to completely rethink my career I'd be staying in the city for work.

Back when I first envisioned I thought that it could be a possibility, but this cesspit is becoming worse with each passing day and it's not somewhere I'd want my children to be. Maybe after the race war I'd live here with my family.

My 30th potentially. My 40th? I hate to say it but I actually hope to be well away from this city by that point in time, maybe in some cottage in the middle of the countryside with a load of guns and my future kids and wife.

In the words of my grandfather, whose lived in Marylebone all of his life, and his fathers before him, "London ain't London any more", and it's not somewhere that any sane Brit would want to be.

speaking of London….

BREAKING NEWS: Busy London Tube station evacuated amid bus BOMB SCARE
express.co.uk/news/uk/669175/Highbury-Islington-station-evacuated-bomb-threat-bus

I'm a student, I'm only here temporarily, I'm lucky I guess. I still get very depressed looking at it, I was never under the illusion that London would be a decent place to live, I just thought that it might be worth having a temporary stay there for a decent degree at a good uni.

I was wrong, so very wrong. Just living here is bad for my mental wellbeing, assailed everywhere I go by minorites, reminded everywhere I go that I don't belong here anymore. I see a group of school children walking past Parliment, not a single one of them white, I see hipster liberals complaining about white men and going to university so that they can be given arguments against their own race by obsequious professors, I see a Georgian Church courtyard being used as a place for selling falafel next to a Great War memorial. It's like some kind of dark comedy..

As soon as I get out I'm hightailing back to the Home Counties, but knowing the way this country is going, soon the home counties will be paki infested aswell. The pakis have even started moving down my road.

The people that did this need to pay lads.

It begins.

Why do they always bomb us midweek though? Some people have work to do.

'Mass migration and the threat to Britain's social fabric liberals can no longer ignore, by TREVOR PHILLIPS
dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3584021/Mass-migration-threat-Britain-s-social-fabric-liberals-no-longer-ignore-TREVOR-PHILLIPS.html

Trump likely to be new POTUS and we've got a monkey running riot as 'Mayor of London' insulting him. Jesus wept
Sadiq Khan accuses Donald Trump of making the world 'less safe' because of his 'ignorant view of Islam'

BASED MINNIE DRIVER
EXCLUSIVE: 'England sent us some of their best but Minnie Driver they should have kept': Owner of home allegedly defaced by actress shares photos of damage and details alleged feud
'I've also been gassed nine times by her in five different concentration camps after she kidnapped me in my sleep. She also watched and laughed out loud as I had three metre wooden spikes hammered so far up my arse they came out the top of my head by a muscular cripple called Hotwheels
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3583788/England-sent-best-Minnie-Driver-kept-Owner-home-allegedly-defaced-actress-shares-photos-damage-details-alleged-feud.html

Why not Oxford Street if they want to cause panic and demoralise people?

Nothing on the Beeb, interestingly enough. Only that Victoria Derbyshite rubbish.

So that it keeps everyone jittery and fearful.

Translation from dunecoon to English:

"ALLAHU ACKBAR, BAN US FROM USA WE WILL KILL PEPOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD UNTIL YOU DO SO WE CAN KILL YOU TOO!"

It's pissing down lads, how does one make the most of our beautiful summer?

Help

Hold it in, for England lad.

Is this what all invigilators do? Come and shitpost on vietnamese rice pattern boards? kek
Just excuse yourself and have a pee.

By staying indoors and grumbling about how our country has gone to the dogs.

May as well go, the kid is going to pass anyway otherwise the school is discriminating against the neuroatypical. You're just there for show.

Flagger down a lecturer.

Phew lads. I'm good now

This kid is OK. His issue is that he needs to read the question out aloud to process it.

I live in a small town and it's not much different mate. It doesn't feel safe to walk the streets once the shops have shut. Random groups of chavs and non-natives roam around or shout at each other constantly, it's just revolting.

Can you fight?

I had to slap two teenagers who were smoking in the stairwell of my building.

I didn't call the police because when I do they don't show up. They usually call back 45min to an hour later and say "have the teenagers gone yet?" And when I tell them they have all I get is "OK I'll cancel that call out"

No one can fight against 4+ guys which is what you would get if they decided to fuck with you

Yeah true lad.
Tbh I was just reminiscing about slapping chavs

.Watson’s spokesperson confirmed the 26-year-old had set up an offshore company. However, the spokesperson said she does not receive any tax or monetary advantages whatsoever. Instead, the spokesperson said she uses it for privacy purposes

How easily these vipers lie

Lefty luvvies gonna luv dis
Emma Watson used offshore company 'to buy £2.8m home' Panama Papers reveal
express.co.uk/news/uk/669167/Emma-Watson-used-offshore-company-Panama-Papers-reveal

Filthy leftist scumbag James O'Briend BTFO by caller…good
A FURIOUS radio caller who was concerned about the impact of immigration and Islam on the UK was challenged on air to compare the Bible with the Quran.
express.co.uk/news/uk/669137/islam-immigration-lbc-bible-quran

LEL
'My blood is boiling' LBC callers' fury at BBC job advert white people CANNOT apply for
express.co.uk/news/uk/668778/katie-hopkins-bbc-lbc

She's getting BLACKED by John Boyega in her new movie

Cringe dump on Watson.

How much of a backlash will she get for it do you reckon?

They won't know whether to attack her for avoiding tax like they would attack WHITE MALES or defend her because she's a feminist.

Should be funny to watch either way.

After being married for so long and having him as the head of the family, I wouldn't be surprised that his DGAF attitude has rubbed off on her.

I wouldn't mind a shitposting monarch, honestly speaking.

Here's some Rees-Mogg Red pills to digest, lads. He's such a good speaker, it's a shame the audience seemed to be mostly typical lefty cucks:

71% in favour of remain pre-debate
78% in favour of remain post-debate.

Feminism is for rich women so I think she will be fine.

She was just conforming to the patriarchal norms imposed on her after all I hate her

We I first saw him I totally dismissed him as a wanky toff . he's really grown on me though. He'll never make cabinet because he has principles so is hard to control

I remember seeing him on Have I Got News For You (trashy show; grandma was watching the telly and fell asleep while it was blaring in the background). He was pretty steady and very patient with the unfunny and sophomoric "comedians".

I'm not sure he has the fire to survive a roasting in the Commons. But his steel is what makes me admire him.

Absolutely nothing. She will get clean away with it.

She is a very useful tool; she holds a good deal of influence over the young women so why sacrifice her?

They will throw some people to the wolves as a result of the “leaks” but they will be tactically chosen and tactically speaking Harry Potters gf would be a poor choice.

Oh god I was kidding but they are using #equality to excuse it

what a time to be alive

Two threads up. Sinking this one(least replies). Other thread is

errorism
Yes. The EU is a fucking error
Dangerous megalomaniac Guy Verhofstadt's illiterate ALDE group tweet that the EU is calling for an EU FBI..
FOR FUCKING WHAT EXACTLY!!! BURN THEM!!
twitter.com/ALDEgroup/status/730304809501396992

Two threads up. Sinking this one(least replies). Other thread is

|

Instead of bleating about sovereignty, Eurosceptics should make Europe more democratic
(((Economist)))
archive.is/JdfzM
The role of any state is to protect it's citizens, defend it's borders, provide economic stability and growth - something the EU cannot, has never tried to and never will be able to do - also - fences make good neighbours
HANG THESE BASTARDS

BASED AZAELIA BANKS
'You're a paki and a faggot, a refugee and a sand nigger': Rapper Azealia Banks hits out at Zayn Malik in lengthy foul-mouthed racist and homophobic Twitter tirade
That's the best rap I've heard in a while tbh
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3583868/Rapper-Azealia-Banks-launches-foul-mouthed-tirade-against-Zayn-Malik-accuses-plagiarising-work-new-music-video.html

This one's got 89 replies like the other one you cock

THis thread is better. Let's stay here

how much more religion of peace is necessary before the public wake the fuck up

Happy Somerset day lads

Normies think Islam is the same as Christianity, they'll never wake up. I've seen it first hand.

Ignore the following thread it's another D & C from the /politics/ NEETS

I literally have no fucking idea how this happened
our ancestors knew the mohammedans couldnt be trusted and they had to be repelled, hell even 50 years ago this wouldn't have happened
Wtf happened? there is now a serious dis-parody between the England of the last century and this century

EU membership good for UK as it lets in new diseases, says Lord Winston
archive.is/pp6hQ

I actually had someone use the “not real muslims” line on me in RL last week.

We didn't win WW2 is what happened.

What are you, a clean freak or something? :^)

Snadnigger?
She must browse the chans surely.

Britain has 13k suspected and convicted criminals on the run after skipping bail
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/11/britain-has-13k-suspected-and-convicted-criminals-on-the-run-aft/

People can only make judgements based on the information they are fed. If you're only ever seeing "Islam is a religion of peace" then once a year something bad happens you take the peace line seriously.

Immigration one of the biggest issues for wavering EUref voters
ipsos-mori.com/researchpublications/researcharchive/3732/Immigration-one-of-the-biggest-issues-for-wavering-EU-referendum-voters.aspx

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I went to one of that devils "lectures" recently.
I have never in my life witnessed such a crudely put together piece of propaganda.

I am not exaggerating when I say he cut to “Holocaust” images roughly every 10 minutes throughout.

Truly he has no conscience , not an ounce of good exists in that beast. To be able to lie to the extent he did, to use his position as a respected authority figure to trick people into believing such absurd lies is….. its EVIL

What made things worse was the fact that this hell spawn was also giving the same "lecture" at schools up and down the country.

I am furious just thinking about it.

Simple answer, television. But, it's more a combined dumbing down of the population through schooling, t.v. drugs, instant gratification culture. But one of the main factors is the destruction and utter perversion of our own religion, it used to guide normies, give them guidance, now the church is seen to be an object of ridicule. Islam has and will not be targeted by the same negative campaigns by successive prominent leftists, we can see the result of Islam being treated like a sacred cow all around us. E.g. Muslim mayor in what should be a Christian nations capitol, it being labelled as the result of successful diversity they say.

meanwhile in muslimland Asiatic sex slaves trafficked from Burma, indonesia and the phillipines and Caucasian sex slaves from rural regions of turkey, syria, georgia and armenia are interred in rape dungeons across arabia shitskinned semites
women are stoned to death everyday for getting raped and children can still suffer the death penalty or mutilation for minor crimes
theage.com.au/articles/2003/03/05/1046826437209.html

subversion of the media for decades and the success of a political party who's hidden agenda is the death of our nation?
sounds about right

You know why?
=Robert Winston was born in London to Laurence Winston and Ruth Winston-Fox, and raised as an Orthodox Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Winston

my virology professor probably would have slapped him with herpes infected mouse innards for this debacle
Real doctors and scientists are extremely concerned with the 'herd immunity' of the population, why else would they campaign so hard for vaccinations in children even with the one in a hundred thousand chance of the child going into anaphylactic shock and dying?
because that means that rest that didn't suffer an allergic reaction are immune now and the disease cant spread, the aim is to remove the disease, the virus/bacteria from the native population so people dont get sick with it anymore
if this man ever swore a Hippocratic Oath he just broke it

This is how the EU spends our money. They have to go
no-elevators-day.nowwemove.com/

How much I wish I was disabled from the waist down. Just spend that day trying to crawl up a set of stairs in a mall screaming "THE EU SAID I CAN'T USE THE ELEVATOR SO I WON'T!".

A friend asked me if I wanted to go and I said yes without thinking past the fact he was the man who did a few television programs I enjoyed as a child.

Within about 60 seconds I knew he was Jewish.

You seriously wouldn’t believe the things he came out with during this lecture.

At the end one man stood up and asked him to confirm that he had said that race had no relevence in the field of genetics.

And he said….

for all intents and purposes race has no importance in the field of genetics

I can't describe what I felt at that moment but I know my mouth involuntarily fell open.

Keep digging, find more shit like this and we'll put together a professional looking flier. Print them out at home and do Brit/pol/ leafletting. We'll go door to door using our NEET free time and put one through every door.

We also need to figure out how many houses can be built for a billion euros, how many domestic abuse shelters etc. we could make.

We have potential lads. Lets use it and make Brexit real!

If it's not terror, it's crime. They ALL have to go back. ALL of them
Calgary police have arrested eight men, and believe they’re on their way to controlling some of the recent gun violence in the city
Barakat Amer, 20,
Tarek El-Rafie, 24,
Abdul Rahman Ali Amer, 19,
Talal Mohamad Amer, 23,
Bader Amer, 21,
Haitham Ramadan, 24
Saro Pireh, 19,
Shaheen Assad Pireh 18,

globalnews.ca/news/2691720/8-men-charged-in-multiple-high-profile-calgary-shootings-from-2015/?sf26001151=1
REMOVE KEBAB

I'm amazed by how out of touch this is. They seem to assume everyone in Europe works in a big city tower block like the bureaucrats who organized this waste of money.

I guarantee at least nine out of ten people in the EU aren't confronted with an elevator on a daily basis.

some of the core topics of third year genetics subjects have sections related to race and genetics mostly to do with diseases and immunology, how different races have specialized/optimized immune systems for their environment

I can design flyers/leaflets but I'm not in Blighty atm m8

Nationalist leaders Le Pen and Salvini give conference on TTiP
youtube.com/watch?v=VjqtyXlN0RA

Precisely! And this man is not some celebrity doctor, he by all accounts highly accomplished in the field of genetics. He knows better than most people in the world that what he said was a lie but he said it anyway so as to promote his political agenda.

hes another one, an enemy in the city walls instead of at the gates
I doubt its totally a political agenda, he probably has stock in the pharmaceutical industry and what do they like more than people getting sick

They are completely out of touch with every reality under the sun

Calais: Where Economic Migrants Are Taught To Be Refugees By Middle Class, English Gap Year Students
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/09/calais-where-economic-migrants-are-taught-to-be-refugees-by-middle-class-english-gap-year-students/

British Liberty: The Legal Case Against The EU
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/british-liberty-legal-case-eu/

MPs Attack Government’s ‘Deeply Depressing’ £9.3m EU Propaganda Leaflet
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/mps-attack-governments-deeply-depressing-9-3m-eu-referendum-leaflet-in-petition-debate/

Muslim Walks Free After Threatening To Behead UKIP Candidate
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/muslim-walks-free-after-threatening-to-behead-ukip-candidate/

British Chambers Of Commerce Says Support Growing For Brexit
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/british-chambers-commerce-says-support-growing-brexit/

THE MASK DROPS. THE NWO HAS DECLARED IT'S ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT PLANS THROUGH IT'S JEW EMISSARY JOHN (((KERRY)))
‘No Borders’ John Kerry: EU Membership Magnifies Britain’s Global Role
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/10/john-kerry-eu-membership-magnifies-britains-global-role/
[ John Kerry's brother ; John's Not Anti-Semitic, We're Jewish archive.is/p75Bg ]

u wot America?
just fuck off
twitter.com/EmpireStateBldg/status/730164703301865472

omg these fucking Yanks need to stop

wew

They do. They need to butt the fuck out and hopefully under Trump will take a more isolationist stance

Why is this thread anchored and the other one still exists?

that fucking fake holiday some EU loving german made up as a great idea to create EU merchandise and attempt to create EU pan-nationalism in support of their corrupt as fuck barely better than Venice in the 14th century merchant republic

kek
Save this lads for when people keep trying to blame us for everything and backing SJW wogs the fuck out
twitter.com/NanettevdLaan/status/730323582325231616

God forbid. Is this what Khan is after?

Will mayors one day rule the world?

26 September 2014

>From across Europe and America, city mayors have accepted his invitation to help build an institution which, if successful, could transform the way we are governed: A Global Parliament of Mayors
bbc.com/news/magazine-29352004

Because shitposting is obviously the order of the day. It was started by /politics/ and is being dominated by them. They're getting reported for disrupting the threads and their tactic is to now create another and try to make Brit/pol/ theirs. Creating two Brit/pol/ threads is a tactic that resulted in many bans and their /politics/ thread being created as a result.
Honestly, JTRIG JIDF MIDF or anyone else couldn't be more successful at D & C'ing Brit/pol/ which is a shame because their threads are complete cancer
If you complain they shitpost even more and start behaving like autistic 4 year olds. They dgaf about the damage

What the fuck is it with minorities being the only people that can speak up against this type of shit lately?

Iranian immigrant, 32, who hurled 90 eggs at the Home Office and shouted 'f** criminals' after he was refused asylum will be allowed to STAY in Britain
Plane - Iranian airspace - Parachute him back in
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3584611/Failed-asylum-seeker-hurled-eggs-Home-Office-STAY-Britain.html

Imagine Farage or even a cuckservative getting this treatment

It's interesting seeing the differences in coverage/reporting style done for people the BBC don't like

Sometimes it's so subtle that the uninitiated would simply never EVER pic up on it

London is like a 50% Muslim shit hole. Of course the silly twat won.

Or other times its a left wing gay comedian shouting "UKIPPP?????!!!?!?" on a television show aimed at teenagers

TOP KEK
Named and Shamed: Full List of MPs Shagging Their Secretaries
order-order.com/2016/05/11/named-and-shamed-full-list-of-mps-shagging-their-secretaries/

This is happening
Asylum reform: MEPs to debate proposed changes to Dublin rules at 3pm CET
europarl.europa.eu/plenary/en/home.html

Something in my brain died when I read that

THAT'S WHAT WE'RE DOING NATHAN!

INB4 "They don't understand the concept of bail in their culture"

Graphs make it clear: economics still the primary issue

NEW THREAD