Q&A With Bani Autist

Just letting you guys know that I'm officially leaving Holla Forums now… for real this time, no bullshit.

So feel free to ask me stuff.

Hello.

Hi, who are you and what's up?

Howdy!
Dança do Créu VS. Caramelldansen (w/ subtitles)

Hey Enzoposter, you should leave Holla Forums while you still can. I'm done with this place, I've just came back to get a chuckle out of how laughably stupid mostly everybody is on this site.

test 1

There, that's my proper tripcode.

You said that the last time but you never left

I don't remember what 'last time' you're referring to, but that's when I was still too much of an insecure faggot to leave Holla Forums. Now I can actually do it. I went on another site for a few months and left Holla Forums for nearly a month straight, and this place looks like absolute garbage to me now.

Why?

Constant negativism which became really stupid to look at. I'm not really a SJW, but when I came back to this site, it made me cringe. The people here have the right idea, but they just cannot execute it right. Okay fine, normies blah blah blah, we need to become the edgy outrageous people of the internet. Holla Forums failed at this, and it mostly just became a circlejerk for people who sip on liquor and smoke drugs all the time with "le ms paint penis xd" type of memes everywhere. This stuff was a little bit funny until that's all it was on this site: a Holla Forums circlejerk and a massive meme/degenerate containment site. I know I'm acting egotistical when I say I'm better than your average Holla Forums user, but it's really true, sadly. I'm not great, but I'm still better than these sad sacks of shit. Yes, somebody did jizz in my milk, that's why I'm acting so autisticly angry about this.

Hi

Will Kennedi get the coming GETS?

post timestamped pics of yourself naked.
or get the fuck out

Hi there!

Yes, she probably will, because she has before. Kennedi's the only non-retarded meme on Holla Forums, and it's a really awesome one too.
Keep it up, Gilby.

Lol

You sound pretty arrogant tbh, but I agree with you in various things that you say.

ms paint dick

holy fuck are you for real

I know I sound rather arrogant, but it's more to say most people on Holla Forums are idiots rather than say I'm "god's gift" or something like that. There are many, many people better than me, at least that's what I try to believe, because I really don't want to be egotistical. Most 8ch addicts are basically cynical Chris-Chans, so saying that I'm better than them barely means shit, because I could be just like Coldsteel The Hedgeheg, or I could be god, but both of those things are better than your average Holla Forums user who waste their time making their 'epic' troll posts.

In ways, no. But for the most part, I'm dead-on serious. I know this site's supposed to be a retarded joke, but it's not funny now, and it was never really funny in the first place. I first came to Holla Forums because it was creative in a dickish way, but now this site has became so horribly negative and non-creative that it's just an unlikable piece of garbage. I only come here to shitpost and get under the skin of many people with 0 life skills who will just non-ironically cry the weakest insults ever simply due to them being such insecure sacks of shit that they cannot find anything else to do.

The average Holla Forums people

you seem to actually have had expectations of this place
which is the most blatant admittal of sub-80 iq that I can fathom
Tell me of these "other sites" you visit, that you just came back from

Deviantart for the community, because they have some really cool people if you lurk long enough, even for edgy "non-normies" like your average 8channer.
Anywhere else is for art; That's the only reason I really use this site still at ALL.

are you twelve years old

I'm inspired by 14 year olds who act 2 years younger than they are, so psychologically, I guess I am 12. But however, little kids are more innocent/fun people than old men who smoke drugs. I come here because grumpy old men might be shitheads, but they make a lot of great points that people who act like little kids can't just like old men can't create different great points, so I try to be a combination of autistic kids who are 100% silly and unintelligent as well egotistical druggies who are upset with everything, because salt is made with a combination of Chlorine and Sodium, but the things themselves are literally toxic… just like immature people with the mindset of a 12 year old who act so stupid that you want to cringe as well as the 'blessed god' egotistical degenerates of Holla Forums's majority

Kennedi approves this thread

You sound more crazy the more you go on. I was with you at first but it seems you're just pissed off at having Cummie-O's for breakfast.

What gives?

Good riddance.

You won't make no longer visiting Holla Forums into a feat of strength and intellectual rigour by coming here to crow that you have achieved it.
Shitposting and art are each and at the same time the only reason you use this place, ffs, yet the other users are so much more stupid than you that you feel the need to tell them on the way out.
Wew. Dry your eyes and off you pop. Mind the step.

Have you taken the brown pill yet, Bani Autist?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the readl deal.

I have

BA, where will you go now?

He said DeviantArt

Holla Forums will get triggered

Fuck off, sparklecat. Enzo was here first.