Kek

32% of Americans Born After 1993 Identify As Transgender or Gendequeer

breitbart.com/2016/05/10/are_more_americans_realy_transgender_than_ever_before/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016/05/10/is_OP_more_realy_a_faggot_than_ever_before/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/15/new-study-gen-z-thinks-peers-completely-insane-reality-girls-boys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If anything its because masculinity is now demonized and this kind of faggotry is outright rewarded in our society.

Link is dead m8.

This was already posted here before, and twice.
Mods, please delete thread, OP is a uninformed faggot.

Did a space marine chapter donate a chaos artifact to our world within the past 100 years or so?

Pure coincidence

Wow I'm starting to look normal by just fapping to traps.

AHH, NICE, THE ESTROGEN IN THE WATER IS WORKING JUST AS PLANNED.

I guess polygamy will have to be normalized so the remaining straight males can get er done.

i cant find anything related to a source. i think you made all this shit up OP, you faggot.

found the source

breitbart.com/2016/05/10/is_OP_more_realy_a_faggot_than_ever_before/

Muh oppression
Muh victim culture

Once upon a time strength was a sort after quality, and weakness was an death-sentence.Now we celebrate victims and weakness. This couldn't end well.

When can we start outright killing these idiots?

I don't think the west can survive much longer if we don't clean house NOW!

America not now or even been worth saving

you're part of the problem faggot

no it was a real article in Breitbart a few months ago.

Sage and move on.

They've given up on the shilling since we got wise, so now they are just spamming. Give it some time and it will die down until the cycle repeats itself.

This literally cannot be right.
I'm calling shenanigans…

It's fake. The link leads to nowhere, the faggot didn't post an archive, the faggot posted no other sources than a link that leads nowhere.

The articlemay be fake, but Gen Z is really fucked in the head, most identify as gender neutral or furries.

It's no wonder. The media has been telling them that men are evil for their entire lives. They don't want to be evil, nobody does, so they decide that if they aren't evil, then they mustn't be men.

I swear, in the 80's I used to hear people rail about how the left wanted to emasculate society and I thought they were nuts. They were totally right.

Lucius the Eternal is jizzing in his pants at the speed of sound.

AHHHHHH it all makes sense now

Racially and culturally homogeneous populations can effectively self-govern, while heterogeneous populations require a powerful state as a mediator between groups. So they push towards multiracial and multicultural societies, knowing that it will produce a chaos that will justify a more and more powerful state apparatus and further erosion of civil liberties.

This might be the one narrative that we have some hope of reaching the broader public with. Everyone ignores the guy blaming the Jews, even if it's both plausible and documented that powerful Jews want whites to experience the same kind of alienation that they have. And throwing your hands in the air and saying "what the fuck is wrong with liberals" may get you sympathy, but both produces little action and makes it all too easy for liberals to use the "biggot!" defense. But give people a plausible ulterior motive for why governments are promoting multiculturalism and mass funding liberal think tanks and activist groups, and that they'll have a defense against the insanity that is both powerful and impossible for the mainstream to brush aside.

Srsly bro?

T-thanks Eldar…

fuck you nigger I'm the tail end of the millenials

see

faggot

Notice how it doesn't mention females or any women that decide to come out as FtM or genderqueer or whatever, and instead focuses solely on making sure "men" come out as their "true inner self"

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/15/new-study-gen-z-thinks-peers-completely-insane-reality-girls-boys/

duly noted, however I was born before 93.

They don't want people with more testosterone, because it allows for more logical thinking, and they would be more likely to see through bullshit.

Women who become men finally realize how it feels to be shit on and they will actually stand up for men and not put up with feminine shit anymore.

So they really don't want to push FtM at all. Doesn't work for their agenda.

This. Do you remember that dyke that went undercover as a man for 3 months and needed therapy afterwards because it was so hard to be a male?

Perfectly capable men put on a dress these days because they know it leads to an easier life.

Kill all faggots.
Kill all trannies.
Kill all horsefuckers.
Kill all childfuckers.
Kill all kikes.

America's pretty pozzed but 32% sounds like and exaggeration.

THE LINK LEADS TO A 404
THE LINK LEADS TO A 404
THE LINK LEADS TO A 404
THE LINK LEADS TO A 404
THE LINK LEADS TO A 404

Queer as fuck yes, but i doubt there that many there that many trannys.

I agree.

Why does page one of 8ch.net provide free forums for all of those perverts? Just as bad.

Hey OP, that new single your band just dropped is DOPE.

B…but thats not progressive.

born in 92 lol 1 year short of poz

Is that Tommy Davidson from In Living Color?

Really, are they all concentrated in the city because I've never seen one

no way this is true

burgers pls tell me this isnt true

In less than 20 years society has gone from sane to fucking bat shit crazy.

It basically comes from society abandoning religion.

It's probably not true but rather a fake study. I've literally never known one single tranny in all my life, and if 1/3 of young males are trannies then we should all know a handful of them.

So, it's confirmed to be
I don't think Universe 25 fits here, as I think that Americans have enough space.

Notice this post

If you aren't going Breivik at this point, you are doing something wrong.

Have you considered ara ara?

I WARNED ABOUT THAT LIBERAL ACADEMIA BRO

I TOLD YOU DOG