International Fight Week

Sup faggits,

So guys it's officially International Fight Week. If you know anything about me you know I'm a combat sports fanatic and opiophile. Three days of three events and four UFC titles on the line. Tonight things start with the lightweight title tilt between RDA and Eddie Alvarez. Tomorrow is the TUF Finale, with the women's strawweight title on the line. I don't really care about women's MMA but whatever. And then on Saturday we have what was, before last night, the biggest card in UFC history. Meisha Tate defends her title against game contender Amanda Nunes, Frankie Edgar and Jose Aldo fight for the featherweight interim title (the fight I'm most excited for), Brock Lesnar makes a return to get murdered by Mark Hunt and DC has an opponent who is yet to be named.

Anyone of you faggits watching the cards? I would watch them with you guys but my buddy should be here each of the nights, and I don't want to be a rude host.

Also I'm thinking of assuming a new trip/identity. Should I?

I'll be watching UFC 200, even with Jones off the card. Would watch the other two this week, but I'm too preoccupied with things.

Hey there friendo! Yeah I'm pretty upset about his positive test. Haven't been this upset about MMA since Fedor-Sylvia. I was gonna buy that card but now I'll probably just stream it. Goddammit that fight was gonna be so sweet.

Imagine how pissed Dana is about all this. All his moneymakers are dropping like flies, and then the biggest card in UFC history loses yet another big name. He's got to be pissed.

Bump

Also what kind of toppings do you guys like on pizzas? My friend and I can't decide what to get. I usually like pepperoni and green olives, but he's a faggit who has shit taste.

Yeah I was surprised how composed he was in the press conference when they announced it. He seemed pissed af, but not as mad as I figured he'd be.

Get your friend a pineapple and ham pizza, cause he's clearly a child.

Hahaha, yeah pretty much

STOP JERKING IT TO ANIME GIRLS, GET IN HERE AND BE A MAN ANONS

What fights are you guys most looking forward to? Tonight what I consider 'The Peoples' Main Event" Roy Nelson vs. Derrick "The Black Beast" Lewis. Should be firework anons.

I was REALLY hoping for Jones on the card. Hate that he screwed up yet again. Possibly robbed us of one hell of a fight. Hopefully Brock VS Hunt can provide in the main even spot.

Jones is never going to get his shit together, is he?

On a pizza? That's insane! Pepperoni, green peppers, banana peppers or sausage are the only acceptable toppings.

No. If he does I predict he'll have one of those fall from grace kind of deals where he just won't be as good as he used to.

Chicken, bacon and jalapenos w/ ranch sauce on thin crust. Try it fam.

So his happy ending would be to be remembered as another Mike Tyson. Great, but left a lot of questions unanswered due to personal issues. Sad.

Thanks for the recommendation fam. I already got pepperoni and mushroom. But when UFC 200 is on I'll try to check it out.

Bruh green olives are the best

Yeah dude if Jones is out for long I'm not sure how he will look when he gets back. I consider him te GOAT but I'm beginning to doubt that since it seems like the guy fights less than Gandhi these days. He looked awful against OSP too.

Yeah I'm pretty bummed. Can't believe he fuckes up the biggest card ever. I was just thinking how sweet it was we finally had a card where nobody dropped out.

πŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ‘ΎπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘»πŸ°πŸ’πŸ—ΏπŸ—½πŸ—ΌβœŒβœŒπŸ’Š

Sorry forgot my trip and flag because I'm on my phone now. My friend is here, he's pretty lame tbh

Worst.

I just wonder how much more the UFC is going to take of this. The guy obviously isn't getting better and won't be able to fight for awhile most likely.

A card where nobody drops out would be lovely, but the guys are pushing themselves way too hard these days. Wouldn't be surprised if it becomes the norm to have cards changing all the time.

I would actually say cards changing is isually the norm these days. For 199 Weidman got injured and pulled out. 198 was originally supposed to happen in February. 197 DC pulled out of. 196 RDA pulled out of. Really I can't think of a card this year that wasn't significantly altered due to injuries, positive tests, etc.

200 of course Jones pulled out of, and they had issues scheduling the original main event Conor vs. Nate Diaz

Bamp

One more fight until the main card fam!! I'm gonna grab a few more beers after this one. Be back soon!!

How the fights be?

Pretty good dude. Nelson vs Lewis is on. I figured Lewis would likely win but Nelson took a beating in the first round.

If you want to watch Google:

sportshunter
vipbox
vipleague
firstrowus

Unless you're retarded you should be able to handle it from there

This decision should be interesting. I missed the second round because my stream messed up. I have Fight Pass too, but I share it with my brother who's a bitch. Join in now! Title fight next!!!

You fucking faggots missed a huge underdog knocking out a dominant champion in a tense fight.

I was busy playing TF2 Comp.

It's all good fam. I feel like shit, I drank quite a bit last night.

MMA DISCUSSION CONTINUED:

Pretty dope that Alvarez is the new LW champion. I've been following his career for a while and never thought this would happen. Can't believe Johny Hendricks missed weight, he needs to stop being such a big guy for you. Pretty stoked to see Silva vs Cormier, but I'd prefer it be a title-fight. I'm a little confused as to what weight it'll be fought at, but I could just fucking Google it.

What do you guys think? Thoughts, opinions?

Sup faggits,

So you missed tonights TUF 23 Finale, you likely missed Thursday event as well. But that's OK. Tonight at 6:30 ET you can watch UFC 200. The greatest MMA event of all time.

WarOpIATE. I'm a huge faggot who would rather watch anime girls and traps have sex than MMA, why should I watch it?

Because it is going to be the greatest event of ever, of all time. Also you can talk about it with your Holla Forumsros.

I'm a poorfag who can't afford it, where can I stream it?

Look in the thread fam.

What's so great about UFC 200?

I will be the first to dismiss the legitimacy of the UFC. As an MMA fan, not a UFC fan, I follow all organizations. Still I cannot deny the fact that the UFC has the best fighters, the best promotion, and the best production values in all of MMA if not in all combat sports.

:_: Sorry fam I've had a bit to drink

Still I will give you faggits one last chance.

Sorry forgot my flag.