False accuser attempts to get me fired

Yesterday, a shopper falsely accused of taking her picture, even though I took a selfie.

The false accuser's boyfriend called me up at my workplace, telling me word for word, "you're lucky I'm 120 miles away; otherwise…"

When I did an online search of the 120-mile radius of my workplace, this radius ended up showing.

Get this: a blonde girl, wearing a green top, walked by my kiosk at least twice, after the phone call by my false accuser's boyfriend.

I purposely did not take a photo of the said girl, as she was baiting me to give legitimacy of her false allegation.

The only thing I need is a videotape from store security, clearing my name.

Now, since I did get a false accusation that nearly cost me my job, I am justified to go after my false accusers.

Other urls found in this thread:

voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You must do it.

Well, it's not like that happens every day.

Careful, her boyfriend might shoot you with his evil assault rifle with 10 round clipazines!

Be sure to check out Joshua Tree National Park while you're in the area. I wrote a 12 page paper on it in university.

that's where you're wrong

check my trips

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I already accepted the boyfriend is a military guy, hence his on the phone message "you're lucky I'm 120 miles away…"

Thanks for the invitation; I shall do so on my own time (read: after this gets cleared out).

So, who are you siding with? The false accuser? There's a reason why I bluntly told the boyfriend of my false accuser: "You're being a white knight and your girlfriend is a false accuser."

I am sending my pity on the guy, especially when last decade alone, I exclusively met and had girls for schoolmates who cuckolded their military boyfriends.

It's a pretty cool place. Last time I was out when the chuckwallas were doing their thing.

No you fucking retarded newfag, he's saying you should kill yourself for taking a "selfie" or using the term "selfie". Go the fuck back to Reddit.

that will learn em.

God speed user, let us know how it works out.

I don't even have a Reddit account. Haha.

By the way, my false accuser's boyfriend was frankly buying into his girlfriend's false allegation, "you were aiming your cellphone on MY girlfriend!"

Completely unncessary.

hat a fucking retarded thing to accuse you of. In the US it's legal to take a picture of anyone in public. Anywhere else in the world it's still not immoral. You can walk around with a video camera and there's fuck all anyone can do to stop you, except stores kicking you out. The whole thing is retarded anyway considering there are cameras fucking everywhere. What, if a company is doing it it's okay but not a private citizen?

Vaguely-related good advice OP.

voxday.net/mart/SJW_Attack_Survival_Guide.pdf

looks like a bakersfield scumbag or a tijuana beaner or some jew from santa barbara

how did the false accusers bf have your number?
What aren't you telling us?

I know how ridiculous the false allegation is.

Thank you very much.

I can objectively think of a military boyfriend, especially when Camp Pendleton is within that 120-mile radius.

If anything, it's the store's number I no longer am assigned at. It's not my personal number, rest assured.

Yes, I got kicked out of that store and moved on from there.

Guy should kill you.

Don't take pictures.

Oh, so you're advocating white knighting, to the point my false accuser wants and intends to turn the boyfriend into the next Bruno Mars (read: another grenade catcher).

youtube.com/watch?v=SR6iYWJxHqs

troll harder nigger

Please kill yourself.

Go catch a grenade.

wat

Good luck

This remind me, when I was working at Quiznos and this fat lady kept swearing at us (me and my supervisor) because we told we did not have olives.

YOU fucking losers are working at a quiznos and wont give me olives, fuck you and your moma.

I ended up not serving her, forced her to leave, and ate her sandwinch, for free.

Damn, that's harsh.

Appenratly that same lady went to an other Quiznos to complain that she was going to boycott all the Quiznos because WE didn't have olives and the boss at the other place called my supervisor, to know what the hell was the deal with this lady.

Your branch or is that systemwide (the entire Quiznos)?

I'm not sure, all I know Is that my supervisor got the call while I was there, and told me, that this crazy lady who we just took out drove in an other Quiznos to complain about us and that she is never coming back to any Quiznos.

Sometimes we had clients who would litteraly want to fight us (with their fist and everything), because the sandwichs did not look like the one on the picture. And we had to call the police, to have them run away.

how did she found out who are you?

She saw me take a selfie, then falsely accused me of taking a pic of her, as both of which happened consecutively.

nah, he'll just get shot by the police for speeding on the way there

noice

sounds like boyfriend is based either in san diego or 29 palms. a Marine. I am a Naval Officer and this is the most likely thing

I'm sorry, is it illegal to photograph people where you live?

I think he was trying to suggest you take her out there.

True.
Wrong. In some European countries it's illegal to take pictures of people without their explicit permission in any context. Period. In terms of morality, in Afghanistan for example, if you're walking around with a camera and you don't get robbed in hopes of some quick cash, sooner or later somebody will smash your camera or your nose because about a quarter of Afghans think that photography steals a person's soul or other medieval superstitions. In Congo and North Korea, photography is illegal. Period. Only with special permits you can photograph shit, but only what the government wants you to photograph.
I don't know of a country where you could walk around with a video camera without getting at least asked by some "concerned citizen" why you're walking around with a video camera. It is indeed legal to do so in most Eastern European countries, at least Russia, Ukraine, Finland and the Czech Republic if not others, but if someone calls the cops, they don't care that it's legal; they'll take your camera with them or straight up smash it if you complain.