(((Cathy Young))) shows her inner kike, goes after Ann Coulter for being "anti-Semitic"

Ann Coulter’s Anti-Semitism Runs Deeper Than You Know

The Trump cheerleader shares his habit of promoting ethnic nationalists and their ugly ideas.

The white nationalists of the so-called alternative right, an extremist movement that rejects mainstream conservatism as too gutless and too infected with liberal thinking, have been getting a lot of attention lately as Donald Trump’s most rabid fan base. While the alt-right is a fringe, its virulent bigotry is openly embraced by Trump’s biggest cheerleader—and, arguably, ideologue-in-chief—from mainstream conservative ranks.

That’s uber-Trumpista Ann Coulter, who caused a stir last year when she tweeted, “How many f—ing Jews do these people think there are in the United States?” during a Republican debate she found too Israel-centric. It wasn’t an isolated comment.

These days, Coulter—who didn’t respond to emails asking for comment on the company she keeps—is remarkably upfront about her alt-right sympathies. On May 3, for instance, she retweeted a paean to herself from VDARE—a leading alt-right website that styles itself an “outlet for patriotic immigration reform.” (Coulter links to it from her own site.) Its founder and editor-in-chief, Peter Brimelow, has denied that it is racist or white nationalist, while conceding that it publishes white nationalist authors such as Jared Taylor.

Yet a look at the site—which rewards donations with a “Patriot pack” of Confederate flags, a rather quaint idea of American patriotism—leaves little doubt about its leanings. One recent VDARE blogpost mocks Jack McCain, Sen. John McCain’s son, for tweeting photos of himself and his African-American wife as a rebuke to people who objected to a mixed-race couple in an Old Navy ad; it also gripes about the “force-feeding” of interracial marriage to the American public. Meanwhile, an article celebrating Trump’s “nationalist revolution” argues that the American right can only survive if it embraces a “nationalist, identitarian future” (“identitarian” is the preferred term of alt-righters who realize that “white nationalist” goes over better with polite euphemisms) and warns that nationalism will “become more imperative as the country becomes increasingly ‘diverse’ aka non-white.”

Two days later, Coulter followed up with another retweet from VDARE’s Twitter account, this one also touting two other sites: RadixJournal, which peddles unabashed white supremacism, and Holla Forums, a notoriously anti-Semitic 4chan board—have the dubious merit of making VDARE look moderate. It is also worth noting that immediately before this, Coulter retweeted a Trump-cheering tweet from “Ricky Vaughn,” one of the undisputed stars of alt-right Twitter and a rabid Jew-hater.

Coulter’s book, Adios, America: The Left's Plan to Turn Our Country into a Third World Hellhole, published in June 2015—and credited with shaping the anti-immigration theme of Trump’s campaign—channeled familiar alt-right rhetoric about the peril of immigration by the wrong ethnic minorities; but it also invoked a standard alt-right anti-Semitic trope which was quickly recycled back into a Twitter meme:

Those familiar with the alt-right will recognize one of its favorite talking points: Israel supporters—particularly Jews—are hypocritical if they support immigration into the U.S., since they don’t advocate large-scale non-Jewish immigration into Israel or the Palestinian right of return. (It is invoked, for example, in an unabashedly anti-Semitic primer on “How to Argue with Neocons” on an alt-right blog.) Regardless of what one thinks of immigration to the United States, or of Israeli policies, this is a remarkably bad analogy.

Israel was founded as an ethno-state (though it is worth noting that a quarter of its citizens are not Jewish); the United States of America was not. Israel is surrounded by hostile neighbors; the United States is not. A Palestinian right of return would mean forcing a nation of 8 million to accept as many as 4 to 5 million immigrants, many of whom are hostile to its statehood; proportionately, that would be analogous to an influx of 150 million into the U.S. If such a proposal were on the table, Coulter and Trump certainly wouldn’t be the only ones to oppose it.

(1/2)

archive.is/lK7Jw

I think this would be a good opportunity to delve into the psyche of Jews like Cathy Young. Why do they refuse to see patterns of behaviour of Jews within white societies, let alone acknowledge that what they advocate for weakens those societies?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/03/how-to-argue-with-neocons/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
books.google.com/books?id=hm0FAAAAQAAJ&lpg=PA776&ots=qfRUjKNBiQ&dq=he United States have already felt the evils of incorporating a large number of foreigners into their national mass; by promoting in different classes different predilections in favor of particular foreign nations, and antipathies against others, it has served very much to divide the community and to distract our councils. It has been often likely to compromise the interests of our own country in favor of another.&pg=PA775#v=onepage&q&f=false
mountvernon.org/education/primary-sources/naturalization-acts-of-1790-and-1795/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/
litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=75 N.C.L. Rev. 273&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=e8eef734a4779473dc46b4823ab73e0c
kevinmacdonald.net/CofCchap7.pdf
rcchonorshistory.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/for-immigration-restrictions-henry-cabot-lodge/
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395
infowars.com/goldman-sachs-boss-bilderberg-member-peter-sutherland-europe-needs-more-refugees-from-africa-syria/
unz.com/isteve/bbc-eu-should-undermine-national-homogeneity-says-un-migration-chief/
theoccidentalobserver.net/category/jewish-attitudes-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora/
theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/02/deluded-and-dangerous-austers-insight-ten-years-on/
twitter.com/PDSutherlandUN/status/729993653888913408
vdare.com/articles/cathy-young-proves-the-point-immigration-patriotism-is-good-for-america-thats-why-she-hates-it
voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/cathy-young-is-america-hater.html
archive.is/NN98h
c-span.org/video/?327082-1/book-discussion-adios-america
archive.is/VYCOG
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/13/cathy-young-turning-into-social-justice-warrior/
vdare.com/posts/cathy-young-ann-coulter-is-anti-semitic-but-sabrina-rubin-erdely-couldnt-possibly-be-anti-gentilic
allthink.com/1279002
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The “double standards” argument has blatantly anti-Semitic overtones, since it invariably invokes Israel and never other small nations, like Finland, that limit immigration and grant automatic citizenship on the basis of ethnic background. But there’s an even more bigoted—and, well, deranged— subtext of nefarious Jewish conspiracy.

This argument originates in the writings of Kevin MacDonald, a now-retired California State University-Long Beach psychology professor who has something of a fixation on Jews. In his 2003 book, The Culture of Critique, McDonald argues that Judaism is a collective evolutionary strategy by which Jews seek dominance and that, where they have minority status, this strategy is to subvert and weaken gentile majority culture—such as destroying Russia by engineering the Bolshevik revolution of 1917. In America, MacDonald believes, one of the chief Jewish strategies is to undermine white culture via unrestricted immigration.

MacDonald is a regular contributor to VDARE—where, it should be noted, he is far from the only one pushing outlandish ideas about Jewish subversion; one of the site’s regular bloggers, Steve Sailer, has suggested that Jews “use their influence over the media” to “demoralize and divide” other groups. MacDonald is also the founder and editor-in-chief of The Occidental Observer, a “white identity” website that has some nice things to say about Nazi Germany—and where topic tags include “Israel Lobby,” “Holocaust Industry,” “Jewish aggressiveness,” “Jewish influence,” “Jewish wealth,” and “Historical anti-Jewish writings.” One of the largest tags, with over 50 articles, is “Jewish hypocrisy and double standards on immigration and multiculturalism in Israel versus the Diaspora.”

Coulter’s accusation of hypocrisy in the passage from Adios, America! is not overtly directed at the Jews; but the implications of her taunt are unmistakable. Nor does she propose a “white homeland” or a right to self-determination for American whites as a group, as do many alt-rightists; she is simply quite explicit in her view that massive immigration should be opposed for racial reasons—because it “changes America’s ethnicity.”

Coulter has a long history of saying odious things, often sneaking them in under the cover of she-can’t-really-mean-that edgy humor. (Writing about Adios, America in The Daily Beast, Lloyd Grove wondered if she was “merely engaging in perverse, albeit attention-getting, performance art.”) But now, Coulter doesn’t really bother to hide the fact that she does mean it—and her brand of odiousness is fueling the revolt that has made Donald Trump the presumptive Republican presidential nominee.

(2/2)

TL;DR

into the trash it goes.

OOOOOY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEY!

Wasn't she one of those "good" jews that GamerGate defended and autists shooped out of the jews behind feminism infographic?

On a side note, these kikes really are bent on promoting the Altistic-Right as an antidote to the rising far-right.

Cathy young looks like she doesn't shower.

They're scared

Because they are mentally ill parasites who's sole purpose in life is to make white gentiles feel as miserable as possible?

Yep, she's one of them cultural lolbergs.

Everyone of prominence in GG was a kike. It was a probably an israeli false flag.

Makes me wonder how long it will take for Mike Cernovich and Milo Milo Yiannopoulos to come out against the alt-right.

I mean, it can't be just a coincidence that so many Jews are at the forefront of the anti-SJW "movement" that began in late 2014.

IRON ANN HAS A PLAN

It was a Jew VS Jew thing. People like Leigh Alexander, Martin Orland, Jason Schreier, Jesse Singal and Alex Lifschitz are all Jews as well,

Maybe we should let her have a shower

Ok so why does Europe deserve to get fucked by immigration then? European countries have far more claim to being ethnostates than Israel.

Nobody is advocating the elimination of European ethnostates, unlike what antisemites do for Israel.

As someone who has spent a considerable amount of time around Jews, let me say that you do not want to delve into the psyche of these paranoid neurotic psychopaths.

How about this? Agree and amplify! Let's start a twatter campaign basically calling everyone an anti-semite… especially cryptos, bc then they have to either admit they're a Jew or take the dick.

Whadya say?

Oh no!! When people call someone racist, anti-Semitic etc., I instantly take their side. I've done that since I was a kid and I wasn't even aware of Leftist bullshit. It's such blatant suppression you don't even need to be politically aware to see it.

Is Cathy Young really Jewish?

WAKE ME UP

You sure about that?

I think he's joking.

I hope

They speak nothing of small European ethnostates, so my point still stands.

Jews dindu nuffin.

He's right though, Germany is below replacement rate births because white women have stopped having babies.

Finns don't go around advocating for our countries to receive mass, displacement-level immigration.

KMac would blow her the fuck out in a debate. Of course, she probably already knows that.

What about the quote from Sarkozy saying white women will be forced to have interracial sex if they're unwilling to do it on their own?

Or how about, idk, the fucking rapefugee crisis brought about by King Nigger Obama and his zionist buddies stirring shit up in Egypt, Libya, Yemen, Afghanistan, Syria, etc., and then the kike-infested EU forcing the mudpeople into Europe against the will of the people?

Europeans are less than 10% of the population of the world. Mass forced immigration like this will eliminate all white people within 100 years.

You know all that welfare that's given to degenerates and niggers and junkies? All that wasted millions? How about you give it to families instead? Any young white people who stay married and have a kid gets a government subsidy. Guaranteed fix to the problem. Instead the government incentivizes crackheads.

You will be killed.

Oh wow, straight out of the neocohen handbook:

therightstuff.biz/2016/04/03/how-to-argue-with-neocons/

It's quite possible that they never will. Why? Because Jews are deeply divided, self-destructive people. There will always be a few amongst them who don't want to go down with the sinking ship that is uber-lib, Commie Jews, because they clearly see there is no place for Jews in an immigrant-based, Muslim-dominated, chronically third world society.

Redpilled Jews are unfortunately a small minority of Jews worldwide. I don't trust them any more than I trust left-wing Jews, but I do get that they are more realistic in their vision of where the world is going and more interested in long-term survival which means supporting Euro movements. After all, even right-wing whites are more "tolerant" of Jews and other non-white groups than the actual non-whites are. Nobody here is trying to take out Milo or guys like him (most likely, kek) but you can bet Arabs would. Or many blacks.

Redpilled Jews also tend to be at least as racist towards blacks and other shitskins as many whites, Asians, etc. I suspect Milo's thing for BBC is more of a fetish, a sick pleasure derived from slumming it in the sexual ghetto–his own obvious superiority just turns him on more–than it is a genuine affection or empathy with black people. Probably some self-degradation in the mix too, Jews are incredibly self-destructive people, across the board. They're fucked up.

So yeah, don't trust redpilled Jews, but I see no harm in benefiting from what they manage to achieve or using their support wisely.

Just wanted to say that you summarized all that so concisely and succinctly that I saved it.

Truly a garbage article, how are these people such successful swindlers and subverters when they can't argue for shit? I've yet to see the evidence for this supposedly amazing verbal IQ they have. Their success is really more attributable to their relentless social energy, it's a huge force multiplier for them to constantly be involved in writing letters, forming lobbies, pushing this, pushing that, etc.

The trouble begins when they blame us for the problems that their fellow Jews have caused.

Someone ought to make a follow-up to this image, entitled "this is what controlled opposition looks like", with popular Jewish anti-feminists like Christina Hoff Sommers, Cathy Young, Lauren Southern, Ben Shapiro, etc.

What enrages me the most is how Jews went after the very foundation of our civilization: the nuclear family. That alone should warrant the death penalty for at least 90% of Jews worldwide.

Dirty old kikel cunt.

When was America not an ethno-State?

Uhh.. which european state is ethnic?
I thought they had boundaries and frontiers forged by centuries of dinasty wars.

what the kikes don't get is that everyone who is not a loyal israeli already thinks this. they cannot escape their perspective because they have no white altruistic sense.

So? Who the fuck thinks its a good idea for populations to constantly grow? There is a natural ebb and flow to population and breeding rates.

Good point. The idea of a European ethnostate is silly since none have ever existed.

This fucking kike needs to go straight into an oven.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Oh look, another GG eceleb turns into a backstabbing cunt.

I'm pretty sick of people insisting on America being made upon immigrants as if it was something special. All countries were made on immigrants except those from Africa and Middle-east.

oh yeah, suuuurrrrrre, you can just replace any loss of one human with any other human, I mean after all we're all interchangeable.

If Germany wants to stay the same, it will need 9.5 million shitskins and uncivilized animalistic niggers to replace all those old white germans who died off. I mean really what's the fucking difference, people are people, right?

(((Cathy Young))), the same anti-feminist jew that was apart of the original feminist movement that MRA's and MGTOW use to counter any "conspiracy" argument that jews are behind feminism because she opposes 3rd wave, but supports 2nd wave.

One day the r/mgtow fags will get out of their circle jerk and ask themselves how feminism randomly spawned in the 60's.

Why don't you do it

We need to get cracking on a time machine so we can elect some brave user to go back and ensure that history is corrected.

Anyone notice how they are having to acknowledge our existence more as time goes on?

This law included Jews, by the way. Jews were always classified as white in the American colonies, and in all European diaspora nations in general.

Get roasted kike.

Fuck those niggers, the US was always an ethno-state. As soon as immigration started shifting away from basically the English, they instituted quotas. Look up the Henry Cabot Lodge speech. They only let Germans in bc they were hard workers and wouldn't bother anyone bc they would settle way out West. Other than the NW European only

Also, can you give me a citation on that Jefferson quote please?

wait…. what?

You're forgetting about the Jews, who were among the first settlers in North America and were never excluded in any way.

European Colonialism was partly a Jewish project, a fact very inconvenient to the Holla Forums false historical narrative.

Is that like Donald Trump's "anti-Semitism"?

Yes. This was been the Achilles heal of our civilization. Most Ashkenazi kikes look relatively white, but in reality kikes are less compatible with European civilization than just about any other group. Kikes have been able to infiltrate our institutions and subvert them from the inside, they have done more harm to us than any other non-whites could have dreamt of. When the constitutions of our reestablished ethno-states are written, the exclusion of genetic Ashkenazim will be written onto the very first line.

webm that, user

books.google.com/books?id=hm0FAAAAQAAJ&lpg=PA776&ots=qfRUjKNBiQ&dq=he United States have already felt the evils of incorporating a large number of foreigners into their national mass; by promoting in different classes different predilections in favor of particular foreign nations, and antipathies against others, it has served very much to divide the community and to distract our councils. It has been often likely to compromise the interests of our own country in favor of another.&pg=PA775#v=onepage&q&f=false

They're probably afraid another pogrom and/or expulsion taking place.

They aren't divided you idiot, they just do their best and use their money to appoint themselves of leaders of every movement. You'll never see jews go head to head except as theater.

This. Why do you think most of the leaders of the pro-Palestinian movement are Jews, like Naomi Wolf?

Holy shit that bottom video. Why am I just seeing this now. Kikes caught red handed.

Only the ones from NW Europe, and usually only cryptos. The quota system basically blocked any further immigration bc so many of them lived in E. & S. Europe. Look at the Henry Cabot Lodge speech.

idk how or in what way this is devastating to Holla Forums, but do you have some good citations on this? I'd love to shove this in the face of the niggers, SJWs et al.

oy vey! Democracy Now is so antisemitic!!! (isn't the interviewer jewish as well?)

not that user, but here you go

"Regardless of what one thinks of immigration to the United States, or of Israeli policies, this is a remarkably bad analogy. Israel was founded as an ethno-state (though it is worth noting that a quarter of its citizens are not Jewish); the United States of America was not. Israel is surrounded by hostile neighbors; the United States is not."

The United States was essentially an ethno-state until 1965:

mountvernon.org/education/primary-sources/naturalization-acts-of-1790-and-1795/

"…That any Alien being a free white person,…"

theoccidentalobserver.net/2013/05/ted-kennedy-did-not-pass-the-immigration-act-of-1965/

litigation-essentials.lexisnexis.com/webcd/app?action=DocumentDisplay&crawlid=1&doctype=cite&docid=75 N.C.L. Rev. 273&srctype=smi&srcid=3B15&key=e8eef734a4779473dc46b4823ab73e0c

"The revolutionary feature of the 1965 Act was its elimination of race and national origin as selection criteria for new Americans. Race neutrality was a significant development for American immigration law, which had been explicitly race conscious from the first substantive federal regulation of immigrants, the Coolie Act of 1862 to the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952 passed only thirteen years before the 1965 Act."

"In America, MacDonald believes, one of the chief Jewish strategies is to undermine white culture via unrestricted immigration."

she can't refute that:

kevinmacdonald.net/CofCchap7.pdf

No such thing as jew vs jew although they will make you think that. Misdirection is commonly used by jews. Never forget this.

The Daily Beast doesn't seem to allow comments. What a surprise.

rcchonorshistory.wordpress.com/2009/03/15/for-immigration-restrictions-henry-cabot-lodge/

They removed those several months ago, user.

Yeah, but it's 2016 and we've already established that race and ethnicity are just "social constructs". Can't we just put a yamulke on a bunch of Somalians and say they're officially jews now?

Bull fucking shit. The US was 90+% white for 200 years until 1965 and had very strict laws forbidding non-European immigration until 1965 as well.

EU should 'undermine national homogeneity' says UN migration chief

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-18519395

"Mr Sutherland, who is non-executive chairman of Goldman Sachs International and a former chairman of oil giant BP, heads the Global Forum on Migration and Development, which brings together representatives of 160 nations to share policy ideas."

and he's a Bilderberger too:

"Mr Sutherland, who has attended meetings of The Bilderberg Group, a top level international networking organisation often criticised for its alleged secrecy, called on EU states to stop targeting "highly skilled" migrants, arguing that "at the most basic level individuals should have a freedom of choice" about whether to come and study or work in another country. "

more details on Mr Sutherland:

infowars.com/goldman-sachs-boss-bilderberg-member-peter-sutherland-europe-needs-more-refugees-from-africa-syria/

unz.com/isteve/bbc-eu-should-undermine-national-homogeneity-says-un-migration-chief/

Staring around 1870 it looks like.

And Germany and the rest of the West are post-industrial and rapidly automating, so can more than handle sub-replacement birthrates. There are no economic reasons to import masses of obsolete shitskins other than to brown out the white race.

One of the largest tags, with over 50 articles, is “Jewish hypocrisy and double standards on immigration and multiculturalism in Israel versus the Diaspora.”

theoccidentalobserver.net/category/jewish-attitudes-in-israel-versus-the-diaspora/

muh antiseptic

He never said that.

They're not going to be that balant.

You're referring to a mistranslation in which he was talking about multiple cultures within a society.

*blatant

No, bc Israeli Jew pulled a pogrom on real jews from Africa, in like 2013. Didn't you hear? And, I'm not shitting: genetically, they are actually real Jews

we should ad it to one of our pogrom lists.

She's probably going to cave in and "apologize", but she shouldn't.

TJA, typical jewish attitude

theoccidentalobserver.net/2014/02/deluded-and-dangerous-austers-insight-ten-years-on/

"Just the other week I was telling a secular, leftist Jew of my acquaintance, a man in his late sixties, about my idea that the only way to make ourselves safe from the specter of domestic Moslem terrorism is to deport all jihad-supporting Moslems from this country. He replied with emotion that if America deported Moslem fundamentalists, it would immediately start doing the same thing to Jews as well. “It’s frightening, it’s scary,” he said heatedly, as if the Jews were already on the verge of being rounded up. In the eyes of this normally phlegmatic and easy-going man, America is just a shout away from the mass persecution, detention, and even physical expulsion of Jews.

Given the wildly overwrought suspicions that some Jews harbor about the American Christian majority who are in fact the Jews’ best friends in the world, it is not surprising that these Jews look at mass Third-World and Moslem immigration, not as a danger to themselves, but as the ultimate guarantor of their own safety, hoping that in a racially diversified, de-Christianized America, the waning majority culture will lack the power, even if it still has the desire, to persecute Jews. "

I doubt she would apologize to Jews. She knows what's up.

I fucking hate them and it took me a long time to get to this point. If they would just fucking stop pushing as hard as possible for us to accept savages then most people would not have a big issue with them. They aren't blowing us up. They aren't raping us in mass. Hardly anyone outside of Holla Forums talks about blocking jews from the country. Its all muh greatest ally shit. I am so fucking tired of their paranoia.

wtf is this old ass tweet doing here?

That piece of shit has a Twitter account:

" ‘Refugees hold key to German economic growth, IMF says’ "

twitter.com/PDSutherlandUN/status/729993653888913408

comment:

"If they're so great from economic growth, why do the countries they're coming from suck so much?"

Underrated post

vdare.com/articles/cathy-young-proves-the-point-immigration-patriotism-is-good-for-america-thats-why-she-hates-it

They won't "come out" against it, they're just going to try and push it to their views and co-opt it

Not to mention using it to make a lot of money along the way

can someone tell ann to not do the mascara/eyeliner so heavy on the top? it makes her look like a gaunt ass skeleton

Cathy Young is an America-hater

voxday.blogspot.com/2016/05/cathy-young-is-america-hater.html

• American Jews are absolutely hypocritical if they support large-scale immigration into the USA while opposing it for Israel. They are also observably anti-American.

• It is not a "a remarkably bad analogy". It is a very fair and pertinent comparison.

• Israel was not founded as an ethno-state. It is an ethno-religious state. An ethnic Jew who is a Christian is not permitted the right of return. Moreover, since Israel already grants citizenship to Palestinians, the nature of its founding in this regard is not relevant.

• The USA absolutely was founded as an ethno-state. "The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians."

• The state of relations with Israel's neighbors are irrelevant. China is not at war with Israel and Israel does not permit unlimited immigration from China, or from the United States, for that matter.

• Since Jews like Cathy Young believe that large-scale immigration is a beneficial thing, why wouldn't four million immigrants benefit Israel?

Preserved for posterity:

archive.is/NN98h

I think she's either brain damaged or mentally challenged.

I can't put my finger on it.

I'm not trying to be edgy, the way she talks sets off my retard alarm.

"Far right" politics are alt right, dumbass.

A random nose appears

Far right wouldn't have a Jewish "based faggot" as a leader, user. They're trying to grab the wheel and steer you off the road.

2000 years of inbreeding.

Milo is a libertarian-leaning neo-conservative. His Breitbart articles title was "An Establishment Conservative's Guide To The Alt-Right", which is an accurate description of himself, if nothing else.

Interesting. The writer sounds like he's a recently red pilled national socialist, who realizes if he wants to name the jew, he can only do so in a manner that makes it sound like he thinks it's ridiculous.

Oh, the writer is the jew Cathy Young? Even more interesting.

I truly don't understand the sperging about the "alt right" thing. So basically:

Millions of people on twitter that have organically formed a slightly cordoned off community over the last three years are ALL part of a unified controlled opposition movement with the name "alt right"

So what's the purpose of this?

Someone in this thread said

No, that's retarded for several reasons. One, this article was vehemently against the so called alt right. Two, many people on the alt right are very far to the right. Holla Forums is part of the umbrella term "alt-right." I know special snowflake autists don't like this but believe it or not it has literally zero effect on your life or anyone else's. It's called perception. People perceive a group, they label it. Holla Forums is a branch on the same tree as Milo as well as TheRightStuff.biz. Just because people are calling this entire broad category "the alt right" doesn't mean you have to identify with it.

I thought I would get a more solid understanding for just what confuses me about this as I typed it, but I'm still puzzled. Are you faggots ACTUALLY sperging out because some people on the Internet might associate a website you sometimes go to with a person that goes on a different website?

Fucking kill yourselves.

Israel should take 1 million rapefugees per year. Jews are a bunch of assholes, they want to force shitskins in western countries they have dual-citizenship with but don't want the same thing for Israel.

You Americucks better starting warding off this kikery. It has gone off the roofs.

Unfortunately she isn't anti-semitic. She complemented the jews on their intelligence in an interview with breitbart. Skip to 38:30 if you have the stomach for these things.

c-span.org/video/?327082-1/book-discussion-adios-america

Made a mistake. It's 36:30.

You beat me to it.

This needs to be beaten mercilessly into the minds of everyone:

The U.S. Was Explicitly Founded As a White Country

Do not let this propositional nation bullshit stand.

And Jews were explicitly part of that country, from the beginning.

And they shouldn't have been

And they don't have to be any longer

And they stopped having babies because of Neoconservative cuckold politics, Feminism, and Cultural Marxism. Maybe give some of that money to white families instead of subsidizing obese niggers, arab rapists, and crackheads, and there wouldn't be a birthrate problem.

But you already knew all about that, didn't you Mordecai?

The actual number of non-shit Jews total that have ever existed who were not worthy of simply being killed is about four names long, if that, and as far as we know, every single one of them was murdered by their fellow Jews. Jesus was murdered by the Rabbis, Bernstein got iced by Mossad, and Kubrick died of a massive but totally not suspicious heart attack during the production of a movie whose symbolism would have blown the whistle on Pedowood.

There's no such thing as a good Jew. You've certainly never met one. Any appearance of a divide that exists between them is exactly that: an appearance. When the Communist Jews butchered Germans in the street after WWI when they were agitating for a Communist German State, the non-Communist Jews covered for them by hiding them, supplying them, and helping them to escape.

Jews will put their ingroup loyalty over all other concerns, period, and the Jews who don't die by the hands of the Jews themselves.

What is the sound of one autiste posting?

Does anyone have that redpill image that one user was working on, where it explicitly lists the changing laws over time, where first only white Christians could be citizens, and then after the Civil War was over, blacks were penned in, but ONLY blacks, and then there was a huge fight to resist Chinese influence, and over a hundred and fifty years after that, modern liberals finally won out in the post WWI era?

America is a White European Christian nation. End of story. If you are not at least a cultural Christian and if you are not ethnically European or Anglo-Saxon, then you need to leave.

Yeah, she knows what's up alright. Christians = Jews

GamerGate gets cucked once again

Thor is literally just a superpowered thunder autist

Jew vs Jew can happen but it's rare and more like a sparring match than an actual fight. Just a jew keeping another on his toes in case the goyim start to get uppity.

Thunder shaped the world.

People grew up. One is a story with hard lessons for a harsh world. The other is good material for a children's cartoon.

I guess the lesson is: even if you're a jew, if you try and cross the jews, you'll end up dead, goy.

Fucking kill yourself.

Made me laugh audibly. They're a great website, and have been getting shitlordy on Twitter, so it only makes sense that they'd get dragged into this shit, too.
By the way, Patrick Buchanan and Kevin Macdonald write for VDARE.

Immortal actually. The most famous person ever to have walked the earth.

WEEEEEEEW, IS THIS SERIOUS?

>the rising far-right

What they call the "far-right" is just sanity. It isn't ultranationalism, it's just elementary nationalism. Stop using that stupid Label.

We should be promoting division between Jews and the White elites of American and European countries.

I seem to remember seeing that translation in "with open gates"
Seems that if it were a mistranslation, snopes would have been all over it.

Sorry guys, i couldn't resist.

Reported: people like you destroyed 4chon.net.
We will hunt you down.

the flamboyant faggot comments:

Trump Is Turning My Friends Into Social Justice Warriors. Sad!

archive.is/VYCOG
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/13/cathy-young-turning-into-social-justice-warrior/

Wew lad

An antidote? Are you retarded?

These propagandist faggots are saying alt-right = white nationalist = far right = identitarian = white supremacist.

They make no distinction. All they know how to do is attempt to morally shame those who oppose globalism and marxism.

Jesus fucking Christ NOOOOOO.

No he's absolutely NOT right.

What Germany needs is 9.5 m white German babies, not 9.5 m African niggers.

What are you so upset about, Schlomo?

Get gassed you disgusting kike.

important to note:
she does not believe in replacement theology

can someone confirm this maybe?
my understanding is she still believes kikes will be saved without jesus cause of muh everlasting covenant
pretty sure she believes in this whole 'two covenants' bullshit
which is still leagues more redpilled than ninety percent of evangelicals

Jesus fucking Christ…It's not Diaspora Finns who are telling the rest of the world that if the West doesn't hug sandniggers unto our own displacement and destruction that we are Neo-Nazis. It's kikes.

>something of a fixation on Jews

These Jews don't get that with the Internet we can't see at a glance what they are all up to, across media types, outlets, nations, the world.

WE FUCKING SEE YOU YOU RATS

You should all be ashamed.

Every time I see it i'm still amazed at how the jew doesn't even refute anything they quote. And even more so that people actually listen to them.

and his response is

Holy fucking shit. Where is intellectual discussion and rebuttal? All he did was namecall and label him the entire article.

nice effort-post

Steve Sailer comments:

Cathy Young: Ann Coulter Is Anti-Semitic But Sabrina Rubin Erdely Couldn’t Possibly be Anti-Gentilic

vdare.com/posts/cathy-young-ann-coulter-is-anti-semitic-but-sabrina-rubin-erdely-couldnt-possibly-be-anti-gentilic

Amusingly, Cathy preceded this with a blogpost last month about how horrible it is that anybody could suspect that Sabrina Rubin Erdely, author of Rolling Stone’s notorious “A Rape on Campus,” is a wee bit anti-Gentilic

mini bump

I lost the link I wanted to post here I'll do it tomorrow

Exaggerator or Nyquist? I can't tell.

We're increasing our rates to 'serve you better'

Some people like skeletons.

allthink.com/1279002

She's perfectly capable of using her mind to critically examine a bogus feminist talking point but when it comes to jews her rationality goes out the window.

Reminder that support for open borders and mass immigration is a typical jewish attitude:

Just the other week I was telling a secular, leftist Jew of my acquaintance, a man in his late sixties, about my idea that the only way to make ourselves safe from the specter of domestic Moslem terrorism is to deport all jihad-supporting Moslems from this country.

He replied with emotion that if America deported Moslem fundamentalists, it would immediately start doing the same thing to Jews as well. “It’s frightening, it’s scary,” he said heatedly, as if the Jews were already on the verge of being rounded up.

In the eyes of this normally phlegmatic and easy-going man, America is just a shout away from the mass persecution, detention, and even physical expulsion of Jews.

Given the wildly overwrought suspicions that some Jews harbor about the American Christian majority who are in fact the Jews’ best friends in the world, it is not surprising that these Jews look at mass Third-World and Moslem immigration, not as a danger to themselves, but as the ultimate guarantor of their own safety, hoping that in a racially diversified, de-Christianized America, the waning majority culture will lack the power, even if it still has the desire, to persecute Jews.

page 25 already?
bump.

I used to think Cathy Young was based, with all of her feminism debunking articles.

But I suspect she's like Camille Paglia, a cool-ish lesbian that adores men even though she has no romantic interest in them.

they won't completely drink the koolaid of cultural marxism, but because of their gender and proximity to jew controlled academia they are still subject to much of the manipulation and signaling inherent to that environment.

its hard for them to completely embrace right-wing ideology as it does not openly accept the life styles they have chosen.

TL:DR,
Pro male, Pro white Lesbians are about as terrified as jews about being sent to camps and gassed if a right-wing pro-nationalist movement ever takes hold. can't say I blame them. so they try to defend a more "classical" liberal position and keep the holocaust meme relevant.

LGBT conservatism is something the MSM hates to admit, but they are likely a bigger threat to them then most of the normie cuck-servatives.

I'll be honest, Holla Forums, I used to be concerned about these issues. Then one day a few years back I was online trying to have a discussion with some LGBT person-thing about legalizing gay marriage, and it turns out they didn't really want gay marriage legalized, they only wanted to get thrills by ruining traditions. That's why I can appreciate Holla Forums, and I think as time goes on more and more people will reach the same conclusion.

Eat a dick you LARPy alt right cuck

wew

I'm a roman catholic who supports same sex civil corporate merger (aka 'marriage') because it's not a sacrament being celebrated anymore. So I can see where they are coming from. With the high divorce rate, I think accelerationism is called for.