I fucked Jim's daughter

i fucked the jim's chink daughter.she is now a slave for white cock
i broke her gook pussy in half and made her my breeding slut

allow me to take you back to that night
she got down and hands and knees and begs me for just a taste of the white cock meat, she was looking ripe for a fuck, so I gave her a little taste, just enough to keep her addicted to white dick i take my cock out and begin to drape it around her face, she is surprise and shocked to see how big it is, i even sense a little bit of fear, her face says "can that thing really fit inside of me ???", she then begins to kiss the head of my dick, just to sight of my dick was too much for her, i take my dick to her lips and run it along the outside of her mouth, her lip is shaking, the anticipation is killing her, i look down to her cunt and she is touching herself, the little bitch is already wet, she is like a bitch in heat and i haven't even put my cock into her, i tell her to open her mouth, she does so on perched on her knees and back arched like a dog waiting for its treat, i tell her to close her eyes and open as wide as she can, i then take my dick and gently slide it into her mouth, as soon as the head hits her tongue she moans, she is already about to orgasm, i begin to mouth fuck her, although this is her first time, she is able to handle my cock like a pro, pure determination over takes her she wants to pleasure this white cock, i begging to go deeper down her throat, she begs to gag, tears start welling up in her eyes, i pull out to give her some reprieve, "NO" she says in between pants, "MORE—uhhh", she ferociously grabs my cock and forces it back down her own throat, gagging and moaning as it slides down to her tonsils, i punish her for a moment for disobeying me, i take my cock and press it as far as i can and hold it there, she begins push off, but as i begging to pull out she demands it be put back, she is so in love with mu cock she begs to be gagged by it, i decide that the little bitch is ready for my cock to be inside of her,

(cont.)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10688269/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i pull out and i begin to tease her, i tell her what a fucking whore she is, i tell her what little respect for her i have, she doesn't mind, she is entranced by the sight of my dick swinging back and forth like pendulum shining from the reflection of the light from her saliva running off of it. i show her my cock, i compare it to her tiny little gook arm, it is at least twice its size. I then tell her that this cock is going to go inside of her, she doesn't seem to mind, in fact she gets down on hands and knees herself and begs for it. her pussy is sloshing around in her panties, she slides them off and assumes the position as if she has down it before. i put the her of my penis just to the outside of her vagina, i touch the head to the lips of her pussy, and she begins to play feverishly with her tits, and she moans, she is nearing orgasm again. i give her no reprieve this time. I force myself into her in one fast solid motion. her hymen ruptures and blood come pouring out onto my cock and runs down to my balls, she took my whole cock on her first go, all 10.6 inches and 4.8 inches of girth, she lets out and agonizing scream mixed of both pleasure and pain. my cock is slapping into her uterus walls and stretching it with every thrust, i expand her pussy just enough to fit my dick. i thrust until she can no longer take it, her eyes roll back into her head as sheer ecstasy fil her entire body. i begin to no longer need to thrust, she begins riding the cock all by herself, her first go and her pussy is already broken in. she looks like she is at the point of exhaustion, she looks up at my and begs "f-f-fil me with you white seed", "i want to harbor many white children for you s-s-sir". I know it is time now. I release myself into her, the force of my sperm fills her uterus like the raging waterfalls of niagra, the sheer explosive energy of my cock forces her off my dick and up flush to the head rest. her conversion was complete, with bated breath she says "in nine months you will f-f-fill me up again right ?" i assure her i would, she then says "in the mean time, i need to still be fed" "i want to feast on your white seed", i put my cock into her mouth and she begins to pleasure my dick with her mouth.
she has just bee torn apart and loaded up like a water balloon with my cum, and yet she still wants for. she is an insatiable semen queen and will now stop at nothing to get the cum that she desires. this is her future, begging bred for white children, and feasting on white sperm in her down time. this is what i did to your whore daughter. this is what i did.

Jims gonna get ya

OP please repost with paragraph breaks. From 9/10 to 7/5 just like that.

IT'S FUCKING RETARDED BUT I LOVE THIS!!

This was written by josh

wat. that is higher score, a 14/10!

Please post more pics of Jim's daughter in her gym clothes/athletic wear/whatever that shit is.

She's pretty hot but Jesus she has her father's face and evil smile.

It's creeping me out. I think I would go soft if she smiled at me like that. Good man, OP.

Same fucking smile.

I bet Jim "suffers" from sociopathy. The business world is full of these people.

And then you have a Western sociopath breeding with Asians, a sociopathic race. I fucking swear that if you ever met him and did him a wrong he'd fucking murder you and throw you to the pigs.

That man is scary as fuck.

If you want to test how free 8chink and Holla Forums is, get as obsessed over Jim's daughter name? as some are over that Game of Thrones bitch. Or that other short girl who fucked a fat guy anons were endlessly posting about last month.

Or fucking Kennedi and her damn shit bird.

Start creeping big time on Jim's daughter to see who ends up fed to the pigs.

I'm going to fuck Jim's daughter right in the teen pissy every day until she is so loose that her pussy lips drag along the floor of their house, causing Jim to slip in the cooze juice and break his damn neck, and becomes an ever more pathetic cripple than kikequitter hotman.

And likes it.

Jim has to supervise the fucking thou

Natch!

Goddamn those hips

If dubs, Jim must whore out his daughter to anons every third Sunday of the month.

Best out of 3

Fug

strawpoll.me/10688269/r

She looks like a gook like 100% gook since jim is white i smell bullshit.
Anyway might as well shitpost to our heats content

Jim is literally the worst person to ever live. He should just die tbh

There are pics of him with his kids though. Unless they are just underage gook whores he drives around in his minivan…

I am inclined to believe he uses that fan to pick up underage gooks to bang then pays them in dollars so they don't squeal to the cops,Bangvan jim edition

Ass mad pedofag detected

These are the best kids/wife pics I could find on his Twitter.

They all look happy and sexually fulfilled.

c0demonkey in the last pic here.

Does he fuck his little sisters? I'm pulling for a yes.

He fills them up with his cum

Gonna have a fap to these

I know he does. The question is: how do we get a chance?

**And does Ron get to as well?

Josh muffins

JIM ONLY HAS A SON….your GAY

I'm high and this is the funniest fucking thing I've ever seen.

Look at the despair in those children's eyes. You think Jim takes them both at the same time?

Jim fists their assholes at the same time and makes them suck his sons dick while hotwheels films it

Seems to run in the family

Requesting tribute for that pic.

I fucked Jims dad

I'd recognize BGC's sidewalks anywhere. Now to figure out what restos have that same damn combo as Mang Inasal's condiments.

Are those Jews in the oven?

goddamnit, fucking undetectable asian trannies.

I knew Jim was on this shit too.

Jim is a sex monster

an impotent old man so fat he needs a mirror to squeeze the zits on his ballsack. some monster.

sauce!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it Jimmy Savile you faggots are talking about?

Jim, the site owner.

im jim tbh

post nudes