Lord and Savior Pewds

Face it fags, you would kill your entire family just to become pewdiepie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KedTREoxAW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well of course
no reason to point that out

i don't hate him.

take out the gf, and yeah I would love to be pewdiepie

but that hair though

woman, parasite. Don't care how good you think her hair is

but…

that hair :^(

His girlfriend is a filthy moore, disgusting.

no

k :^(

Martzia or whatever her name is is 4/10 and has a speech impediment

well you're right about that

fuck those people

No user, I would not. Being a celebrity is fucking horrible.

Of course. That nigger has millions of dollars. Do you have any idea what I would fucking do with millions of dollars?

As bad as his reputation is, i have to say that he's changed these last few months.

He's one of the few youtubers not to succumb to the sjw ideology.

the best youtuber is still onision

nah

and no, i value my family much more than his bought whores value him

You know what i would kill my entire family to be as rich as him.
Then i would fucking kill myself when i look at the cancerous fandom i created.

he has definitely changed
he embraced his haters and drops bants on his viewers as well as himself left and right

youtube.com/watch?v=KedTREoxAW0

OP, you forgot

His reputation isn't even bad. The only thing people have against him is that he does shitty lets plays and has a lot of kiddie subscribers.
The "let's play" part isn't even considered bad anymore, since jewtubers are now making money off of fake pranks and opening toys.

at least i don't have cancer faggot

My family is dead, whats why i became batman

Remember when he had an underaged girlfriend back in 2011? Remember when petercoffin pretended to have an asian girlfriend?

You are projecting. I am a reclusive autist and would never want to be a famous e-celeb, I'd rather just be under the radar and jack off to little girls.

he said he's a cuck, he also thinks women are better then men

They are. The true cucks are men who think women are inferior to men.

Literally the only things they have going for them is the their reproductive value, and the fact that their IQs are centered around normal, so you won't get a lot of idiot women, however you won't get a lot of smart ones either.

I don't want to have sex with 3DPD, so no, I don't.

i'd rather be a 5'8" Millionair than 5'7" and broke :'(

OP once again fags hard.

How do you even know that?

Are you actually watching his shit?>>5955020

All of that is rendered invalid by the fact the he's a swedecuck.

That sounds almost exactly like Notch, the creator of AutismCraft, including chan user

If you were actually redpilled you'd see past money and fake beauty bitches. Don't covet this man or his life. He's rich yes, but he got so lucky. People that want to follow in his footsteps won't ever be like this. He got lucky. Don't be jealous of youtubers. Their whole lives are fake. Its just exhibitionism.

I am not lying when I say I'm actually happy to be me and not some random wanker. I value my life highly and its about time you cucks started doing the same. You spend so much time online you just get jealous of people you see but you don't realise its all image. Motherfucker is probably miserable inside and had borderline or some shit like that faggot Onision.

You're fine mateys.

You don't actually watch his crap do you?
Holy fucken shit

I just want enough money where I don't have to work ever again, and I will covet that.

Go take the brown-pill again, faggot.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA NO WAY THIS FIRL IS SOOOOOOSOSO HILARIOUS I CANT BELIEVE SHE ONLY HAS 5K SUBS OMG OMG OMG SHES SO TALENTED HA AHAH AH AH HAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i REALLY LOVED THE PART WHERE SHE CRITICISED EVERY TYPE OF YOUTUBE CHANNEL EXCEPT HER ONE THEREFORE MAKING IT SEEM THAAT SHES BETTER THAN THEM HAHHHAHAHHAHHA F*@#ING BRLLIANT HAHAHHAH

Then stop working for other people and start working for yourself. You won't ever get rich working for a company or for someone else despite any faggot promotion. Its just to make you think you can progress.

did you miss the fact that I don't like working for shit? Fuck, I have my suicide planned to avoid it all together.
Point is, I can want something I don't have, it does nothing to anyone.

That's not the point.
It makes you miserable.
Which you are.

Suicide? And you call me a faggot?
Lmfao mate.
Step up.

I'm miserable because I have to work, and yes you're a faggot.

I'd rather be a faggot than an absolute loser with no ambition or direction.

Pic related.
Top yourself after all.

My guess is that your ambition is to set a would record for most cocks sucked at once.
Now go fag up some other thread.

Lame and crass comments id expect from family guy.

I am just going to assume you got that from jewoogle image.

Least it wasn't 9fag you gag.

I would kill myself if I were that faggot. I'd be doing a public service. I'd get all those little 12 year old cunts that think they are the first people to go on video games or the internet to kill themselves with me over cam. The world would remember me as a hero.

I would take the money and run, becoming a celebrity really changes people.