"Overwatch" - most blatant multicultarism propaganda in a game

Now the funny thing is, NONE of the dark-skinned characters has an alternate costume that gives them even slightly lighter skin. None. And I would love a lighter Pharah.

Why does no one here care?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10179014
segmentnext.com/2016/04/06/new-tracer-pose-overwatch-still-shows-butt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off with this shilling about Eurovision and Fucknig video games and other distractions , fuck .

because it's a fucking video game they want to promote all over the world

this game is SO gay, they wont even show you a score screen, because they don't want you hurting the feefees of the faggots that suck playing and should be kicked.

faggot game for fags

Well, when this is everything, good.

You can play the game with all Soldier76s or whatever and have white-guy COD. It'll rustle the jimmies of the faggots running blizzard

You made this same thread in Holla Forums.
Why not complain about Dota 2? Way more players and they go all out in their ethnic skins.

Instead of a summary of the match, and who kicked ass, you get this faggoty vote for who you FEEL was the best goy

"buhuu theres black people in muh vidyagayme buhuu"
this does in no way promote multiculturalism in any way.
if you are so fucking dense you actually want to make a point about your children games promoting multiculturalism, atleast take a fair point instead of 4 fucking reskins which are non-white

And the kids there desperately try to rip me a new one with terrible cuck arguments.

Didn't know Holla Forums Holla Forums is more cucked and SJW approved than 4chan Holla Forums, kek.

shitty hit rates
That fucking chink with the bow is basically launching a bowling ball, not a fucking arrow
unbalanced teams
shitty player base
shitty parent company

this is not pol related at all. fuck off

That almost every white character gets an Arab or dark-skinned costume but none of the dark-skinned characters gets any white skin/culture costume whatsoever is kinda weird, user.

You know SJWs will be complaining about this too. They'll probably call it cultural appropriation or some shit.

Please keep your shit games off my board, go discuss it on Holla Forums or something.

guess fucking what, most characters in the game are white by standard, you would be making this exact thread if they were all black by standard and got white reskins. go to Holla Forums or Holla Forums or reddit please

Yeah, except it is in every way.

It's not Holla Forums related if anything because I hardly care about this shit game and don't want you to care either.

It's about Jews LTIERALLY (literally) using all kinds of mass media for their fancy globalism and totalitarism propaganda.

But of course, it's not weird all white characters have dark-skinend skin but none of the darkies have anything like this. No, it's totally normal and fine. Nothing to see here, right? No.

It's a great system.
And he pushed 5 people off a cliff so I would commend him too.

How about not changing any of their skins?

You fucking retarded, edgy, contrarian piece of shit? How about you pick a different thread trying to stir shit up?

No that's Reinhardt, a massive German aryan man.
And lets not forget about Soldier 76 which is the posterboy of everything the left hates with his chisled jaw, blue eyes, fair skin, and striking blonde hair.
Then there's Mercy who is another ayran German woman that has an alternate costume of a Valkyrie.

I should also mention that these three characters are the best in their archetypes.

So yeah, white power.

Even the game's forced mascot character is a white girl.

I liked the game.

D.va is the best character.

Op is a overreacting faggot, this game initially had an idea of putting characters from various countries with different cultures in it. And it does a great job at that, except the fact that character from russia is a dyke, we don't have dykes in russia.

Meh, it's supposed to be appealing to everyone, I don't really see the problem. It's not like there is any story to the game.

yeah modern games are shit and the devs are shit. May as well stick to arcade games and others made before ~2007.

Do any meme magicians with actual skill want to make a ROMhack of Mega Man called "MAGA Man"?
The enemies can include:
etc.

I saw a cunt with unnatural hair when looking at screens because everyone was talking about this game, DROPPED. You can tell it's Marxist trash.

Back to reddit, homo.

You just outed yourself, schlomo.

Reported.

every fucking game with skins does this. should we make a thread for all games? no.
instead if you really fucking want to complain about this, and i do believe its an issue in the industry as a whole, then do some research into it yourself and post a thread. this has no research, no sources, nothing which makes it a thread worth of reading

You have a picture of Reinhardt that actually shows he is fitter than based tumblrfu?

Also, he whines the whole time about everything hurting after attacking.

Every game has skins for white characters that make them appear darker but not one skin for any of the dark characters that make them appear lighter?

I never noticed. Thanks, user.

But even if this is the case, it doesn't matter, it's bad and we should talk about it. This is just an example.

Fuck you and your feeling based videogaming. Give me objective facts after the match. Kills, deaths, ect. I am not so fucking stupid that I have to have those stats HIDDEN in order to appreciate the other aspects of the game that are necessary.

Stop viral marketing your shit game, please.

I was thinking about getting the game just to troll people, but without a score board, whats the point?

I really think this is Holla Forums material.

It'd be an interesting decision if the game was some unusually nuanced gsg or other autism simulator, but ignoring socreboarding entirely on a shootie gayvid makes sense only in the context of avoiding flustered fannies.

Think about it, they infantile their product to the point where frag count is too controversial.

it's all substanceless faggotry. Just throwing in something intrinsically good looking among the diversity zoo, slipping it under the hate-is-love doublethink radar doesn't change the overall pandering trend.

Great bumping, you ass.

This game is free-to-play tier paywhore and will never really make it so don't bother.

He's an old man, running the world.

This game is the official SJW FPS. They even cowtowed to hide a female characters butt because these feminist fucks complained

This game protects feefees more than any other FPS ever

Why is Holla Forums so awful?

Here you go. An image taken from the official "Recall" trailer. Also, he's 61. It's an old joke that he'd complain.

Eat shit, faggot.

why do you care about games?

this is the exact problem. Blizzard decided that the problem with games like CS/TF2 was the toxic communities. Blizz believes those bad goys scared away the average casual gamer that they so want to make money off of.

So they coddle you. They try to market "fun" and ignore the competitive aspects of gaming. Look at how fucked up Hearthstone is, no matter how good you are, you end up stuck at a 60% win rate because of how luck-based the fucking game is.

Because we are bunch of escapist loser neet virgins, its obvious.

Who else would artistically shill Trump every single day since morning to evening? :^)

WTF. LOL.

It's still in the game it's just not an the end winning scene. It's your default emote you can do with her.

Anyway Holla Forums should get into Stellaris its a 4x game where you can basically make the Aryan Race take over the galaxy from space jews. At least that is what I'm doing in it. There is even a day one fix to remove the niggers from it.

she's my waifu and I hate playing as niggers but don't lie to people

You'd seriously write that after shitting up a board with your inane offtopic garbage about the latest fps farmville?

You really must fit their demographic target of bread and circuses mouthbreathers.

At least he has great selection of skins.

I swear to god you goddamn Holla Forums marketers, every fucking time some shitty new game comes out you come here to Holla Forums in faux outrage about diversity to try and make people here think about your piece of shit game, you did it with Assassin's Creed and you're trying it again

Fuck off back to Holla Forums and leave us alone, video games have all been shallow wastes of time for over a decade now

You're seriously defending a tumblrina?

And no, I won't sage.

You can tell who the Marxist shills in this thread are. Anyone who wouldn't avoid this game after seeing/knowing about this are nothing more than future RWDS customers.

Its even more funnier than you think.

People get "kill" even if they did 1 point of damage to a target. Everyone participated in killing such target gets a frag. And a person who did the most kills in 5 seconds gets "play of the game" replay at the end of the round.

So everyone tries to run into a crowd and participate in killing every enemy, so he would be shown on the replay.

Makes d.va self destruct terrorism even more relevant.

REPORT & HIDE ALL VIDEO GAME THREADS

YOU HAVE YOUR OWN BOARD YOU STUPID CUCKS

Dude reaper isn't even top 5 in the beta right now. I want you to show me reaper kill even a moderately decent Mei. Or kill a bastion without surprising him.
Dude have you not seen naps before the internet revolution? They were as tan as the Vietnamese.
He is a cyborg ninja, him putting on a disguise doesn't change that
Who? I don't know any feminist characters. All the women are pretty fit, mei is just wearing thick clothes. Also the fittest? Are you talking about Tracer who is cardio fit or Zahra who is permitted fit?
Junkets and Mcree both have skins that make them lighter.

Dude on the political spectrum Blizzard is pretty moderate.

Literally
Literally

If there is one game the outrage is kinda justified, it's this one. Yet we are supposed to ignore it.

Hence why I wanted to get it just to troll. Is there voice chat? I'd love to trigger some SJWs in an FPS.

It's a shitty TF2 ripoff.
Just play TF2 - everyone is a guy.

How does this change the fact he is Japanese and gets Arab clotehs and weapon?

Is your entire post this shit? Do I have to read it?

Implying this isn't why i hate it. Also tf2 is hat fest without anyone who plays it seriously or for fun of actually playing it.

I do, though. Didn't have to worry about any of this forced shit playing this. Pic related is just pure cancer.

They have that now. Guy was being dishonest and posted an earlier screenshot.

You see all your stats, death, assists, kills, healing done and more. It even compares it to your career average for each hero or all heroes.

Powerlifter fit*

i cant wait to see fat tumblristas cosplaying as pic related

why would you want to see that

That's a man, baby.

Silly Yanks, call it wog-washing.

Prove who you vote for, if you consider that this thread does not belong here:
strawpoll.me/10179014

She is Russian and probably views Putin as glorious leader.

To laf.

i like to laugh about fat untermenschen

This entire thread is about the overwatch equivalent of hats.

there's a scottish nigger

Holla Forums is pure SJW cancer, doesn't matter if on 4chan or Holla Forums. I give up on them now.

With a literal Jew being the Blizzard chairman (totally no propaganda here, I swear, guys)?

Yeah, sure.

Funny that best characters already have best initial skins.

No one gives a fuck about video games, much less video games made by obvious SJWs

The good are the enemy of the perfect.
Go play as a stronk wymyn in overwatch then.

I wish I could be as deluded as you are, user.

I wish.

The thing is, free open beta just ended, so everyone had a chance to play it. That's why so many replies in this thread.

Literally one token black guy.

That's OK. He is charismatic and unique. No forced shit and no cliché shit unlike pic related who will fuck you up with his ghetto beatz.

Dude there is, but you are grasping at straws. I don't know why you haven't used the real example of degeneracy that was the human girl/ robot guy interspecies bullying in the Alive over watch short.

WHO GIVES A FUCK A BOUT VIDEO GAMES?

I think they are making a joke, because he is the blackest character and from Brazil, but which is close to Argentina.

The thing is the post you quote is utter bullshit and companies make billions over billions with video games and absolutely everyone cares about them.

Whether we consider them degenerate or not, they reach the masses and therefore are important. It's like wanting to ignore Hollywood and the blatant propaganda going on there.

pyro is female. pyro has a purse in her locker.

but ya overwatch is gay.

there are 2 black characters, see pic 3 in

Sage for shill thread.

Bullshit*

A billion people.

THERE'S A BILLION MUSLIMS AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THEM EITHER

Wew, the Jews are going crazy.

They don't like it at all when people discover their propaganda.

Back to your mosque, Abdul.

you don't have to live among a billion muslims
yet

BLIZZARD MEME GAME SKINS, FINAL BOSS OF INTERNATIONAL JEWRY

Now that explains the p2w features on top of the subscription fee for a half done WoW expansion.

Also if you want cliches how about a giant musclemen with a GERMAN ARMY ARMOR.

Even Chinese ice princess is better than her.
Tracer is best Girl

test

Did you know that muslims actually make video games? Such as "Tahta al-Ramad" and "Under Siege", both of which are islam propaganda.

They are slowly taking over your video games user! They are already working for huge corporations such as blizzard and EA, because countries regulate them to have diverse crew of workers, so Ahmed has to design character skins.

oh ok, must just be transfag then.

Don't use this threa for shilling your shit game.

We discover the obvious nigger, Arab, faggot and feminist catering here.

CHEERS LUV
LE CAVALRY'S HERE
XD

Overwatch is accidentally poking fun multiculturalism like TF2 intentionally did. There a Edgy EMO black guy that been adopted by Goth parents as a backstory.

Battleborn is a better game anyways.

I want JIDF to leave

yeah, totally
it's not some tounge-in-cheek /joke nod to the community that valve is known for

duplicated one, shid :DD

Add to that Quraish, an Islamic conquest RTS game.. R.I.P StarCraft!

why I only play old videogames
NO POZZ on ps1 folks

TRAVESTY, STICKY THIS MODS

GO BACK TO YOUR QUARANTINES GAMERGOYS

Pyro is also fucking insane.

ANCHORED, FINALLY THE MODS DID SOMETHING RIGHT

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

FUCK OFF GAMERGOYS

is this fucking retard in every thread or something?

That game really is fucking awful man.

Its like the progressive fantasy made physical.

Swear to Christ, every 'alt' outfit is either pushing multiculturalism/diversity or simply pozz (like half of the alts for the female characters give them pink hair and problem glasses shit).

Faggot.

Aww, I read that as Dynasty Warriors. I like those games but they play maximum jewery.

Cow Cow did nothing wrong and Liu Bei is a two-faced faggot.

Lol video games

Just report the nigger and filter.

Was Street Fighter pushing an agenda when it had different races for characters?

Why do people defend this or act like the game is not catering to SJWs and propagating Marxist shit?

You can still enjoy it.

Does it have alternate customes that gives all whtie or Asian characters dark skin but not one (1) alternate costume for black characters that gives them lighter skin? Does it have cute fat girls or big, strong women with dyed hair and a buzzcut?

If the answer is yes, then yes.

Since it's a Japanese game and not made by Jews I doubt the answer is yes, though.

Stop shitting up the thread.

No, because they are a weird combination of stereotypes and somewhat grounded personalities.
Ryu is honorabru warriah.
Ken was raised the same, but is a brash American.
Guile is army serious Murrikan who cares for his hair.
Zangief is a hairy Soviet and Russian squat dances with Gorbachev.
Chun Li wears hair buns, a silk qipao and is fighting in a Chinese market.
Balrog is a nigger.

There's a difference between having a cast of characters from different nationalities and having a multiculti feel-good cast.

segmentnext.com/2016/04/06/new-tracer-pose-overwatch-still-shows-butt/

I think Blizzard doesn't actually care that much about being progressive, they're just in it for the money.

What is your problem anyway you retard? Are you a nigger kike or something? How could this be more related to Holla Forums? What is wrong with pointing out the Jew in media and redpilling others about it? It's the quintessence of Holla Forums. And the least every single one of us should do.

Hope you die in a fire.

Pretty sure it was just fake controversy. Notice how the first pose caused outrage, but then the second one which would be a sick burn or a middle finger to triggered cunts barely miffed anyone.

amazing how much shit Holla Forums eats, dont you have a starfox hate thread to shitpost in?

Jesus Christ, I haven't even watched this.

Why are video game writers so shit anyway? How can they not realize humans romancing toasters is dumb as fuck and unrealistic? This is even worse than your average 5/10 movie plot.

It was already revolting when Fallout 4 just did this.

curie is my waifu

Demoman?

wow