Ugh

First thread I make on Holla Forums so be real nice. I got a real nice story here.

Many details omitted, but the gist of it:

When I was about three years younger, I was an insecure shy guy but I met a cute girl online. I've seen her face and I thought she was cute (well, cute enough, if you know what I mean). I eventually ended it after two weeks because it wasn't what I wanted, and we stopped talking.

Three years pass by. Not too long, right?

She starts messaging me as I started to get depressed. I messaged back. She became MUCH better with conversation and I enjoyed her company sooooo much fucking more. We shared stories. She got depressed too since last I talked with her. She did mention that she went into a massive depressive episode that caused her to overeat, *literally trying to commit suicide by overeating*.

A day later. I casually left a casual message to her. "Remember to smile!"

Then she sends this picture. I still don't believe this.

Chrystal it's you?

No, I'm not Chrystal. Why?

The pic, you retard.

I don't think she went by the name of Chrystal. Then again, I only know like 7-ish of her names

Oh yeah, for reference, she was like 150 lbs when I first met her three years ago. Now she doesn't have a neck

What is hard to believe? She became like an alcoholic but with food, it would obviously make her gain weight.

She looked NOTHING like what she used to be three years ago and she was being all flirty and shit too (and I was very, very carefully taking her bait but her personality appeared considerably more datable). Am I really underestimating the huge appearance change in only three years?

Lmao, no not me.
You fuck!

Welp. Sounds like shes been suffering a lot and shes probably an addict. So aside from you hating fat chicks, it wouldnt be a good idea to date someone with that much baggage (no pun intended). Shes trying to fill a void with male attention when she should be taking care of herself.

Honestly, I agree that fat chicks shouldn't get the shit they do, but _she's literally using it as a weapon._

Yeah like I said shes got severe baggage and not the kinda person you should get involved with..

I feel really bad, but… I suppose there's literally nothing I can do and I need to put myself in a higher priority.

I'm too nice sometimes, lol

As resident fat bitch I back you up on this. Nothing good can come of it.

Think about it this way: if she wasn't this fat, would she even bother paying you any attention? Cut it off here, or you'll risk developing feelings that will screw you over later.

Do you have any old pictures of her?

If it's because you want to know what she used to look like, she's one of those types of girls you'd drop your standards for if you're insecure :/ Plus she sadly had a personality that makes her SUPER EASY to take advantage.

But anyways, yes. I do.

post so we can see the change dummy

I dont wanna ne judgy or anything but hee boobs are nasty sorry

I don't wanna judge either, but the conversation leading up to sharing her face pic, she was CLEARLY going to troll me with that dramatic change in appearance

I feel so bad but… she clearly wanted to troll and validate herself with male attention

Pretty sad honestly, thay girl needs help

Even here I get zero physical attraction towards her. not the face, tits, thighs, and she's still pretty fat here so the body doesn't do anything for me either.

She is already getting help, but she's a bit of a tough nut. I'll leave out most of the details unless you guys ask, but she's psychotic. She lost touch with reality. I can't do anything to help her and I need to stay away :/

Yeah maybe if she had like a top tier personality and fixed her shitty hair. Otherwise not interested.

Jesus, what a change. Try to get one of her "new look" where she's not lying on her back. Still can't properly judge.

You don't need our validation if you want to quit it, no matter what people say, sex is important to a relationship, if she kills your boner forget it. Also, dat face is whack.

Before I go to sleep, the last thing I said to her before I blocked her.

"You know, I can troll too."

Her response:

"Bitch
How are you gonna troll me?
You ain't got nothing"

Fun fact: She also recently lost her job at an animal shelter for outright animal abuse and there's video evidence. Any volunteers?

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say you're no prize yourself, are you? I dated one ugly girl with a fantastic personality, and tons of hot girls who were completely insane, but I'd never sink to flirting with a girl who was ugly as fuck and insane. Even in her less fat picture she's a 4, and that's being insanely generous.

This girl has nothing to offer, so why were you all over her?

I'm a considerable prize now. I'm very fit, very talented, most people say I'm intelligent as hell. I'm around 180 lbs (but can flatter a US small shirt). Only downside is that I'm Asian and socially inexperienced

I have issues too. I'm willing to lower my standards so low for literally anyone who pays attention to me, but I'm seeking help.

you can do better OP. I have faith in you

Get better at talking to people and socializing and your standards will go up effortlessly. You'll be able to read social cues better and read girls better too.

Send us a pic of her 3 years ago.

Scroll up

Been trying to do that for three years. I'm getting considerably better though

open your eyes more so people think you are looking at them when you socialize you ching-chong faggot

Tbh does not look that bad ( Back then )

Nowdays she looks like she ate deep fried for 3 years straight

dun goofed faggot

So what did that deleted QRcode say?

Curious, When you said this was your first thread on Holla Forums does that mean this was your first image board that you have used?

I've made very occasional visits to 4chan, but only for a few days That's about it, unless you count some booru site

Do they pat you on the head and say, 'who's a clever boy then?'

Fucking feed her a pie or three

Stick with it and you can wind up on /sfg/