White Privilege: White People Are The New Jews

Why hasn't anybody pointed out yet that white privilege is an idea you use to turn white people into the new Jews? You can blame white people for anything an everything.

As for white men, we're the evil ringleaders, the writers and implementers of the protocols of the elders of the patriarchy.

We all know where this is gonna lead, one way or another.

I think I'm going to need an oven proof coat.

Because that's a really stupid spin, shlomo. Superior IQ my ass.

Think about it, it's applying antisemetic tropes to white people. White people are the source of all social problems.

Look I don't care if you believe jews are the source of X problems or not. But this is the same kind of construction.

White privilege literally takes the position that there is a worldwide white conspiracy to oppress anybody who isn't white, literally.

And as long as white people exist, everyone will be oppressed. The only way to free everyone from their chains is to eradicate all the white.

Instead of having the 'Jewish problem', we have the 'White problem', and until whites are gone the problem will continue to exist.

This is literally what they put together.

What if White people are the real children of Israel, migrated to Europe from the 12 lost tribes, and Jews are the countfeit children of Satan.

What if Shoah 2.0 is real but it's against white people (real jews)?

You have the 'White Question', which is that white people are an inherent problem to society. Then you have the 'Final Solution' for white people, which is to ethnically and culturally eradicate them from existence. You can use this. There are parallels and it's an important cultural meme in our society.

And this is genuinely what they did too, which is what I think makes it really powerful.

sounds like the kikes have taken everything they;ve been accused of and just done a

because that's just regurgitating the jewish 'history' and philosophy

it's just spin by kikes and goodgoys

Okay, people have been trained to react like pavlov's dogs to 'antisemite' just like they've been trained to react that way to being called a 'racist'. You can take all those years of propraganda and just hammering it into people's skulls until it becomes a kneejerk reaction and turn it to your own ends.. It's the same thing that they've been trained to react to. It has been decided the white ethnicity is inherently a problem and white people have to be oppressed and eradicated off the face of the planet. You can use all that brainwashing and turn it to your own ends. That's my point. It is ironic revenge on level of poetry.

SJW found. Tell me how Whites are privileged yet East Asians aren't.

All you need to do is point out the similarities, and they are the same thing, and then you can literally go around calling, rightfully, all the people calling for the genocide of white people and discrimination against them the equivalent of antisemites..
You can take all that power that's been created over years and years and use it to stop them from carrying out a genocide on the white race.

You can do to them what has been done to you for years. Every time they criticize or call for the eradication of the white race, you can call them the equivalent to an antisemite.

And the most ironic thing about it, it's because they are. Everything an antisemite is to them, is what these people are to white people. They think white people are inherently a problem and must be eradicated. They can't just leave white people alone. White people are inherently the oppressors and must be destroyed for everyone else to be free. They are saying the same things wrapped in different ideology.

You have them calling to kill all the white people, especially white men. You have on video black lives matter telling white guys in a debate to go kill themselves because they are white. You point out that they're the same thing that they have been told is wrong and evil. And it's neigh impossible to defend against, because it IS the same thing.

Every time they're like, more immigration you can point out that they're being an 'anticaucasian'. You can point out that anticaucasianism is like a mental disease, an insane belief that the world will not be safe until the white threat is eradicated.

And they do believe exactly this, except they just couch it in a field of nice smelling shit and confuse the fuck out of people until they don't even know what they're supporting anymore.

It's Anti-Aryan.

Anti-Aryanism is unacceptable in a civilized society.

I never said whites are privileged. This whole thing is retarded.

Yes, normies totally aren't going to be triggered by the world Aryan.

Anticaucasian would be better.

Whites aren't privileged. But it's a nice story to justify their genocide.

We are priveleged. We just don't owe anyone because of it.

If your ancestors were too dumb or lazy to prepare the future for you that is not white peoples' fault.

Anti-Nordic is better term, most "whites" with brown hair and eyes are mutts.

You just need to point out that Jews own most of the global capital, and that it's them who stand behind slavery, mass genocides, and all other misdeeds typically attributed to whites. You can also point out the disproportional presence of Jews in the institutions of power compared to their population size.

Turning SJW movement against the kikes would be quite easy.
Turning radical Islam against the kikes would be quite easy

That's why they have infiltrated both the modern "left" and modern "right" (communities like Holla Forums) so they push their enemies to fight each other while they profit and join whichever side wins.

Actually, anti-white might be the best simply because people know what you're talking about and it's punchy like 'anti-semite'. Has the same 'ite' ending.

Oh damn that would be so beautiful if we did that, extremely cathartic.

But I don't think you can achieve that directly. You have to do it indirectly like this. You have to point out that sjws are attempting to shoah white people, and then point out that jews were behind what sjws believed… But not do it all at once. First you have to firmly establish the first claim exclusively in everyone's mind. Use something that already speaks to people, which is the allegory of the holocaust and antisemitism. It's a form that people already understand.

Pointing out that white people are being actively discriminated against in the same form as the holocaust will make white guilt get very weak, very quick.

False narrative, jews aren't accused unjustly.

What's important is the power of the narrative, that people understand it, and using that to our own benefit. You're not going to get very far with people if you tell them what they reject offhand, you can handle that later when they're pissed off about sjws trying to shoah the white race, after it's common knowledge.

It's not about the the truth or falsity of the holocaust narrative; it's about the power and accessibility of the narrative and that you can use that power as a means to achieve your own ends.

Fuck off, use something else that isn't tainted which lets the primary guilty party off the hook.

That's exactly right.

Well, suggest something then, preferably with as much social power and clear parallels to our current situation.

We need to focus on economic issues as well. We need to show all the poor white people who are getting economically genocided by the kikes as victims, so SJW's sympathize with them. I've seen bleeding heart liberals who practically spit on homeless people, and they are all about protecting "minorities" , degenerates etc.

We also need to replace the "evil white" with the "evil Jew" . Or do what kikes did, just in reverse (and honest to truth)

Also, the radical Islam is a very "unstable" tool of the kikes, it could easily blow up in their face (pun intended kek)

If that's the case we're gonna have to act like Jews.
Personally i'm looking forward to subverting and destroying shitskin countries.

How to act like a Jew without becoming one yourself?

channel Machiavelli and remember you're doing it for a worthy cause

One important thing I can't stress enough:

A group privilege requires,

Example: adult privilges