Mitteleuropa/Intermarum discussion thread

socialmatter.net/2016/05/10/poland-and-russia-will-fight-for-control-of-europe/

counter-currents.com/2015/11/the-other-europe-an-interview-on-intermarium/

What are your thoughts on the idea of a central europe union/alliance, in reprisal to the cuckness of the other european Western countries? Yay, nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/04/23/merging-of-german-dutch-military-is-beginning-of-an-eu-army/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Their masters failed and the welfare subhumans think they can do better.

Also, Poles are interested in merging with the cucked BRD. Not official yet, but more likely to happen than the "starving slavs" group the loud mouthed Olegs love to scream about.
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2016/04/23/merging-of-german-dutch-military-is-beginning-of-an-eu-army/

How about we see if the niggers of the West actually go through with it.

I think that Central European countries, especially Germany and Austria, are currently too unstable to be thinking about Central European union. Maybe military cooperation and shared intel for kebab removal?

joining eastern Europe

user, this map is fucking retarded, who the fuck could've ma-
Oh, Yuray and the hugbox austists.
Top kek

Sage for retarded thread that should be left to die.

I just used a random map from the internet. Of course it shitty.

Hello, JIDF.

bump

Intermarium starts east of Germany. Although you're right Austria and Germany are central Europe.

Your best bet is to start from a working framework. You can expand the V4 with catholic Slavic states with Croatia and Slovenia or you could bring in Serbia at the expense of the other two. The problem however lies that the current governments in the Balkans are quite "kosher" since the Yugoslav wars and are quite pro West. You're best bet is working with what's real and having Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia with maybe some Balkan and Baltic states, Romania and Ukraine. There is currently no way you could get countries like Belarus or the de facto eastern Ukrainian state as they are both heavily pro Russia and seeking strong alliances further West would compromise your position. If anything that region needs a strong power and large power with the smaller states coming together around it.

Given that, a state that is consistent in culture, religion, geography and close in language would be needed and the only thing I could see there is Slovakia, Poland and Czech Republic merge into one state with maybe Lithuania. From there have Intermarium around that state.

Intermarium would only happen if a ambitious tito like third party charector seized control of a country was strong and smart enough to fight off Russia the US and the EU and convince all the neighboring states to join peacfully.

Why?
Why not a federation that actually works instead of going imperium and ending up with another multicultural disasterstate in eastern europe.

Yeah you're right and Intermarium would have to be a Pan-slavic/Christian movement because people aren't as logical as you would think. They wouldn't ally with you because it's a risk. Once you built a strong base with the two you could then seek further alliances in the region. You could in essence revive a lot of Pan Slavism that you had in the early 20th and late 19th century and bring it back as a ethnic/religious revival which would be an easy sell given what happened to them during Communism.

The problem with that is Slavic and even christian identity is not as strong as it use to be. If you did revive fundamental Christianity the clashes between orthodoxy and catholicism would likely tear the nation apart. Not to mention the creeping muslium influence from the balkans. Also how would the balts, and the hungarians feel about being absorbed into a Slavic identity? You need a new identity.

why pan-anything though?
Pan-arabism failed, so did pan-germanism and greater india.
Arent there other possibilities to from tight alliances without resorting to trying to merge the lot?

Germany still exists I would say it succeeded

I've visited all three, lived in two and can understand all three languages despite being formally taught one of them. The Western Slavs never genocided each other. Slovakia and Czech Republic have some of the strongest ties between any two nations both in the common people and politically. Poland, Slovakia and Czech republic are closer to each other than some of the states you have in the US. In addition, to sharing a similar tongue, religion and culture. Sure there are differences, but it's nothing like Yugoslavia if anything I suggest you do your research on the region and on its history because there lies little historic or modern animosity between the three nations and they are all of the same ethnic stock as they are all Western Slavs.

Pan-Germanism worked as it merged almost all the HRE states into modern day Germany and it's French counterpart kept the various French cultures together and gave them a unifying identity. In essence, keeping them from balkanizing.

I'd say it failed spectacularly. Everything that happened in Germany since Otto unified it was a disaster. Unified Germany was a mistake. As was Italy and Yugoslavia and Czechoslovakia.

Just because they lost wars doesn't mean there Intermarium didn't work. It did there were several nations now there is one.

Nay, just have a bunch of tiny countries. If anything try to split up any country into smaller parts wherever desired, this way the governments have the possibility to more closely reflect the governed. Perhaps even a city-state model.

pls no

To small to fight off Russia the US or EU

Yeah, the Franco-Prussian war was such a catastrophy for the Germans, they never recovered. Oh wait, they temporarily saved more Germans from getting ethnically cleansed from baguette expansionism.

Tell me whats wrong with Counterr Currents, then, because I dont see anything wrong with it.

It's idiotic
Those nations are already under the NATO bootheel, plus Belarus is more likely to merge with Russia once their current leader dies rather than join the west

Lmao at an intermarium map that includes Serbia, you are seriously not joking when you think Serbia has friends in the region?

Intermarum/aegis doctrine is some 70 years older than your Warsaw Pact, ruski.

Uh, no. Germany only really failed when they made the mistake of trying to grab a bunch of eastern clay after beating the piss out of Russia in WW1. They should have negotiated a mild peace with Russia - maybe liberate Baltics but no reparations or anything - and then pulled those million soldiers out of eastern Europe and crushed the American invasion force.

TFW you will ride with Dinko, shiny and chrome.

We are different, everyone in Europe is.

Any sort of union is a bad idea, when you put a group of cultures together under one banner they tend to accept and naturalize to the dominant culture thus making extinct the original cultures already present, it's globalism in small scale.
That map is still terrible though.

out out out

They also lost 2 world wars :^)
In all seriousness though, how would you define worked? It didn't fail for sure, but would it have not implemented it wouldn't fail either.
Also applying something on a much larger scale is much more different, especially if the cultures involved have a larger gap between the linguistically and culturally as is the case with OPs map, to give an example, democracy can work in a commune or village, but it is inconvenient to have for the whole country as it will result in corruption and all the other things we hate.

Without some sort of alliance, the European states are doomed to be some great power or another's bitches for eternity.

The main problem with EU is that it institutes a federal government, rather than just keeping it a confederacy.

THIS.

Stop with the petty nationalism. We europeans must work as brothers in this dark times.

maybe with a common army+seeking to aquiere nukes while making stuff like Yuri's warning concerning subversion and the general face of assymetrical warfare mandatory in all schools embedded by the basc constitution, the same way kids in germany get taught about the holocaust all the time.

That way people stay on edge against the rot.

Eh, Pan germanism really starts for me with addys sperg out.
Before that it was mostly oldschool nationalism as in everyone who speaks german and has teutsch as an ethnic identity should belong to the same state.
Wanting to assimilate "wendic slavs" and dutch because they share most haplogroups is the point were the "pan" aspect kicks in.

Stop kiketwisting my words, user. Nationalism is required for the European states to work as they should.

But nationalism does not preclude cooperation between nations. A confederacy of nation states would be a match for any union of mongrels. In case you don't see the difference, what it boils down to is that in a union, every citizen is subject to the common government. In a confederacy, every nation is a partner, but there is no supranational, popularly elected government or executive - only a council of representatives from each member.

I should add that a confederacy can also have a framework for united military command during wars, and various relaxations on tarriffs and border control between nations. What it really boils down to is that EU is facing the same dilemma that US was in 1860. Is it the state or the federation that we are citizens to?

Dont worry, I wasnt suberting your words. When saying about European brothers working togheter, I was talking about what you are saying, more or less.

Its just tiring to deal with the shills "All form of cooperation is globalist", that ALWAYS appear in this kind of threads.

*Königsberg

of course nobody on Holla Forums is going to point out that secular countries are more likely to be islamic

christ I cannot stand that faggot

I agree with you 100%.

Everytime we have a thread like this you get retards who think there should only be like 11 countries in the world or something.