OK Holla Forums… you win…

OK Holla Forums… you win…

I really hope that Donald Trump would be the president of the United States of America.

I wish him to mob the floor with all of his political opponents, and become the God-Emperor of the US of A.

I wish that for one reason, I would LOVE, I repeat it again: LOVE… to watch all of you weak-ass bitches cry tears of regret and rage when this man takes away all of your guns, the remaining of your liberates, block the whole internet, raise the taxes on the middle class until its gone and rule the US with an iron fist like some middle-eastern dictator.

When the US and the world turns into a huge pile of steaming dog shit, all of you donkey cum-drinking motherfuckers will cry and moan and shit your pants on both ends on how fucking pants-on-head retarded you were to even think about electing this retarded, raving, man-child, hideous douchebag of a man-poodle!

I will screencap this thread and keep posting it laughing my ass off when the moaning threads starts bumping around here!

I… CAN'T… FUCKING… WAIT!!!!!

The God Emperor needs his Space Marines armed.

Why the fuck do you hate the US so much? We just want to make our country better and block the satanic influence of the world. Why can't you fuckers just leave us be? Why are you women so bitter and hateful? Why do you want to be taken over and owned by kebab instead of giving your men the chance to strengthen themselves and become the rightful protectors again.

motherfuckers you didn't even read my thread!

Oh my god, you guys are truly retarded

Lol

Only a cunt would write that. You are admitting defeat and hope that Trump becomes Obongo term 3. Nobody's going to read your throat you retarded cunt. You don't even have a man.

Holy shit youre retarded

The collapse needs to happen so the ethno-state can rise.

won't happen, he carries
won't happen is merican your native tongue?
won't happen, he sponsors Holla Forums
won't happen, he wants more middle class to sell them stuff
you mean stoning degenerates and throwing faggots off buildings? if only…

verdict:
YOU TALK LIKE A FAG AND YOUR SHIT'S ALL RETARTED

Metoo, OP! I'm looking forward for WW3

Who's the conspiracy theorist now huh.

I would say that it would be more like the transmetropolitan with hillary being the smiler and trump being the beast.

Who should I vote for then, Pablo?

I'm giving you a chance here, so don't blow it.

Don't Vote.

Holy fuck, the shills are breaking.

It feels nice to see our enemies driven before us. You lament like a woman, so I guess that fulfills the second part.

Mini Shillaries on Suicide watch confirmed

What the fuck are you smoking Billy-bob?

Wake up motherfucker, your country is fucked!

it's obvious english isn't your first language. the only thing to say is that you either
or

You know that is Plan B right? If he doesn't keep his promises he wakes up the populous and well then we get to use our "ITS HAPPENING" images once more. The only thing Holla Forums doesn't want to happen is a slow and painful death. Most of Holla Forums would either want everything to be fixed or burned to the ground hence why Trump has been a win-win for Holla Forums. Meanwhile shit eaters like you will lose not what. We will have our change or we will wallow in the chaos that will follow and your little tiny liberal world will falls apart.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

It was fucked from the start, you shill faggot!

I get it now. You haven't given up. This is just a new tactic. I really hope they pay you well.
Keep trying, you're still a waste.

Why?

Trump is the first time in history where someone who can bring my beliefs into the spotlight, and you want me to sit idly by while Hilary wins and turns the US into a mestizo shithole, dooming my race forever on this continent?

You are just a shitskin. Kill yourself.

Foreign shill must have lost his job, but those tears are still delicious.

Such a shitty cuckold comic Spider is such a cringeworthy loser character. Well at least in that comic he was quite pathetic unsure if that is his usual behaviour.

I don't think you've read Donald's policies, it looks like you're having a hard time tonight.

give proof
t. russia

Wait, so you wouldn't like Hillary doing it? Why? She didn't pay you enough for this post?

TL;DR that shit Snackbar Rodriguez

Hold it dummy, trump has repeatedly been pro-2A this whole campaign, are you retarded?
go check out trumps tax plan sometime. You tried to make bait but couldn't even be bothered to do research. Sad.

we need an internet firewall to keep all these faggots from talking to Americans.

I want Hillary's interns to leave.

Why are lolberturdians such inferior subhumans?
>>>/k/
>>>Holla Forums

Gets me every fucking time.

The US and the world are already a huge pile of steaming dog shit. In case you didn't notice, we're well on track for complete extinction unless the current status quo changes.

Whether Trump is guaranteed to save us or not, he's the only non-status quo candidate, and so I'm betting on him being the best future for us.

But of course, this line of reasoning will fall on deaf ears in thsi thread because OP is being paid to be here and post demoralization threads.