Does anyone know what happened with this Travis guy???

Does anyone know what happened with this Travis guy???

He thought his work was done so he disappeared, just like Leoposter.
We need them back.

no one cares about that cancerous faggot from 4chan. You are probably him.

lol i have a hrad time believing that newfags would copycat travis poster. why

This is a better version.

While we're on the subject of "what ever happened to X poster", what ever happened to voiceanon?

What ever happened to kennedi cotarelo?

Who framed kennedi cotarelo?

died

Can anyone explain the origin of the Travis images? I've seen it used for quite a while as a means of combating cancerous threads, but I've never once found anything explaining it's origin or spread.

While I'm mentioning maymays of which I'm unsure where they originate, or what the story was behind them, does anyone know what the story was behind the dead baby in a bucket with a cigarette in it's mouth? I've seen tons of images which include said dead baby, but I couldn't ever find anything either by way of reverse image search or asking in threads where it was being posted.

I'm not talking about dead refugee baby on the beach, if there was any misconception.

webm unrelated

That's not true god dammit

Really???

Really????

dead baby maymay

Normie get out.

eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww

These are the ones I'm talking about.

What was the story behind this dead baby? Most shit like this you can find a source on, but I've come up completely dry on this one.

;-;

Shops of Travis or bucket baby?

No idea

bucket baby

Triples?

post them all and i'll reply to the ones i made

(checked)

So you don't know the origin of the bucket baby image? I've been trying for a while to find out, but no success so far.

nah

Post some source if you have it. I can't find shit on this and it's killing me.

All I have is the original and the edits.

1. The original image of Travis on his porch with the knives kept getting posted on 4chan cringe threads.
2. Eventually, some autist started making shoops of it and spamming it on 4chan.
3. He eventually got bored and started spamming it here

And that's pretty much it.

People seem to think that the travis faggotry started on here but it didn't. It's pure 4chan cancer.

kek

It was multiple autists actually.

I didn't get bored. I got permabanned.

And that makes it less cancerous?

Fucking 14yo faggots, I swear.

>>>/4chan/

these are the ones

I was somewhat angry about it a year or so ago but now I ccould care less. Holla Forums is officially dead, especially since that tranny faggot dysnomia took over. Keep injecting Holla Forums with cancer, you're just helping it die faster. :^)

Any chance you have the source of where bucket baby came from? Never really gave a shit about Travis, but some source on bucket baby would be great.

Well, that's Holla Forums along with 8ch in general. It wouldn't be if we could get a rule established that banned spam or even just repetitive threads, but evidently spam is free speech. If we could have a board that allowed free speech, yet removed repetitive content (i.e. spam) we could have a good board that allowed discussion of virtually anything that didn't violate US law. That said, I'm pretty sure 9 out of 10 posters on 8ch Holla Forums don't really care what happens. with all the changes in administration and ownership of the website/domain, I guess I'm one of those 9 out of 10. I just thought that 8ch would last longer before it went completely down the shitter like it has. It's basically become the huge turd that's backed up the toilet. It's on it's way out, but it just won't leave