GET READY FOR ENRICHMENT GOY

nypost.com/2016/05/08/obamas-last-act-is-to-force-suburbs-to-be-less-white-and-less-wealthy/

(archive link archive.is/B9IlM)

All right Holla Forums I imagine many of you goys will be looking to buy a house in the next few years, I know I am. However, what scares me is the thought of buying a house in a nice (white) neighborhood, and a few years laters, here comes the diversity, prepare to be culturally enriched - on your dime.

So I am trying to figure out HUD. But it's fucking unintelligible to me. I want to know how to select a location/neighborhood that has close to zero likelihood of being selected for enrichment. I've tried searching for maps of HUD enriched areas, which areas get federal funds, etc, but I can't find anything that is particularly clear. What do you look for when buying a house to make sure your neighborhood won't get dindufied? The only strategy I can think of is to only look for property in remote areas, away from infrastructure, and most importantly far from public transit. Any ideas Holla Forums?

In related news, Castle Rock in Colorado seems to have figured out how to avoid destruction via weaponized dindu migration. I just wish there was like a database of places like this.

blog.tenthamendmentcenter.com/2016/05/colorado-town-says-no-to-hud-refuses-federal-funds/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/LhoEl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levitt
netmigration.wisc.edu/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansur_Al-Hallaj
greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=3864
archive.is/IwIEe
archive.is/SQjGr
archive.is/PEvDX
archive.is/6dyLx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck that.

After the crash, then. The dindu problem will remain.

So they're giving poor niggers houses in rich, white suburb?
Rich blacks are fine and ones I met are whiter than the white people they live around.

Personally I'm not planning on having a family so I don't really have a reason to invest in a house. inb4 everyone calls me a shill for not planning on having a family

Fuck off weeb

The plan is simple.
We elect the Trump.

I'm not advocating for big-daddy government to take away a white person's house and give it to some dirty welfare nigger or some rich blackie for diversity's sake. The nigger will stay with his ma or his bitch and the rich nog will probably buy his own house somewhere else.

So much points to people wanting to be with their own, be they black or white. This is fucking evil.

if that was true no one would be sighing up for this program then.

I have a white wife and 3 white kids and right now I pay top dollar to rent a house far away from bix nood. Eventually I'll buy but not before I figure out where to go that minimizes the chance of HUD coming in and filling my neighborhood with basketball americans.

Lots of Holla Forumsacks want to have a family so this is something we'll have to face sooner or later.

What kind of autism is this.

hahah true not even black people want to be around their own.

That's fine if they would stay upper middle class. But what tends to happen is they get their ghetto sisters' kids from Philly to come live with them in Bel-Air and then more follow. They also have kids who tend to revert to the mean. And unlike Fresh Prince, the new uptake aren't the sort to indulge in charming wholesome hijinks and instead start burglarizing, raping and dealing

To be fair the ones I met got the fuck out of the city and moved out to the country, so that'll explain it.

bump

I live in the kind of dindu infested liberal city Holla Forums would like to nuke (unavoidable because of my job) but I've made it work by moving into a modest, white, working class old neighborhood away from the bus routes (this is critical as OP points out).

Most of my neighbors are middle aged or retired empty nesters who care for their property, look out for their neighbors, and will accept you once they know you're not a degenerate hipster.

Unlike the suburbs, Shaniqua doesn't aspire to live here, and unlike the once white rural town where I grew up she won't end up here by circumstance of HUD and various other gibs.

I'll still most likely relocate to a rural area when I have kids, provided they're not all overrun with Syrians by then.

Are you black? Why the hell are you emphasizing the whiteness of your relatives?

WE WUZ BURBZ N SHIET

sheeeeit nigga where you iz?

What's the matter Mordechai? Oy vey! An intact white family!

Nope, not at all. I'll just rent and keep moving anywhere that I get a good job.

O-oh boy!
Trump help us

Mods, sticky this thread for a few days.

bump for visibility

It's called a bell curve, faggot.

Most niggers are shit tier, but a tiny minority on the far right hand side of the bell curve are decent.

The problem is the regression to the average. When two parents are both exceptional in some way, their children are likely to be less exceptional than them.

Ohw you of little faith.

archive.is/LhoEl

Welp, looks like I'm moving to Coloraro.

True. Too many.

Nigger, you WANT to waste their bandwidth. There are no ads for them, anyway.

I just looked up my city, and it says that there are 4 Indios and 30 niggers.

There are two niggers and there are no indios. There are also zero asians, but it says 50 asians.

Whoever Trump picks to be his VP, I really hope he'll kick Castro's ass in a debate

Reported for innumeracy.

you fucking cuck

oh boy, i had a thought.
what if "the crash", manufactured or not, is a means of more easily manipulating demographics to mix.
when you strip away other distinctions between demographics, this becomes the case.
sometimes i feel like it's safer if i don't say things.

It could also make the races more divided as well, with all groups pointing the finger at each other.

Neighborhoods with prominent people.
Countryside
Innawoods
Mt. Doom

The painful truth is when kikes go to town on your country there really is no escaping it. Eventually there will be shitskins and straight-up niggers everywhere.

Because actual white wives are so rare and worth more than gold in our modern times.

Of course he would flaunt it.

Oh it's gonna happen alright. You know why? Because they're doing the exact same shit again as before 2007.

Oh so you'd rather pay rent to the dirty Jews, and then die not owning any property?

You could do that in Europe if you don't want to be American, faggit.

Those weren't the ones who got the houses on govbucks right?

Make sure you got your AR15 fam.

As long as you're in debt it's not your property.

In fact you became property of Der Ewige, because when you default they will sell the house at execution value and you will be left with no house but still a remainder of debt.

And you're paying interest to your usury master like an obedient dog anyway, might as well call it rent.

She's really going to put Castro as second in command of America. Brilliant. Obama was least worst by a wide margin it seems. His administration was just an appetizer for degenerates.

You fucked up. You realize Jews invented suburbs, right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levitt

The white picket fence 1950s suburb with wife, 2.1 children, and pet dog image was a kike marketing scam created to sell substandard living conditions in crowded neighborhoods with shoddy Jewish construction. That is why American neighborhoods and houses look so ugly.

Real white men live in rural areas.

Offtopic, but does an user have that clear template of MAGA hats at different angles for adding maga to images?

And build your house out of something real. Bricks, log cabin, etc. None of that drywall shit.

Fuck off you shit marketer. Go do your own work.

I never understood that.

Because you have seen all religions and architectures of our nation haven't you?

Not even.

It's going to be open season for the towns in the NE.

Go google the term mcmansion.

He's talking about a specific phenomenon, not generalizing the entire country.

Houses? Why?. Pic related.

Sure you're not, you product-placing bitch.

Fuck off out of this thread.

Alright then, whatever helps you sleep more comfortably at night.

polite sage because this shit is offtopic

another bump for visibility

That's easy, just move into a Jewish neighborhood.

AhNoeRite?

I got niggers living next to me in my rich neighborhood and I left a bike in my driveway and THOSE NIGGERS REFUSE TO STEAL IT!

WTF!!!!

netmigration.wisc.edu/
netmigration.wisc.edu/
netmigration.wisc.edu/

Here you go lads. I posted this in another HUD thread yesterday that got buried to shit.

Some Univeristy created a database that tracked migration in the United States from 1950-2010

You can view the migration patterns by race and age. And even zoom in to individual counties in each state.

I never knew that. What the fuck.

but why does he need to specify that his kids are white too? Is he proud that he managed to catch the non-white ones before they came out of the oven?

I fucking hate shitskins but I have to admit the mujahideen have these rare fucking moments where they really speak to someone lost in a sea of nihilism. its too bad islam is just world-despising paul of tarsus cancer, you can tell deep down the arab used to be a man of civilization but now they are all imbred faggots, I hope we don't end up like them, I really hope that one day the white man can have a true unique and personally western male organization that allows for poetry like you pic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mansur_Al-Hallaj
tbh I always liked this guy

greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=3864

Ignore the website name

OP here, just mentioned it to emphasize the point that white women and children are particularly vulnerable around diversity.

Oh, also:

How could my kids be white if I am black you dolt?

That's cool I didn't know you could still find these places. Any advice on what to look for, I mean can I ask a realtor directly? Or do I have to pore over HOA rules?

Well that's the whole point of my question. I don't want to live in a suburb if it leaves me exposed to potential cultural enrichment. Ideally I would live in a small rural community. I am wondering if that is enough to keep bix nood/kebab/etc away.

Hahah I didn't even think of that. That's probably the best way right there. Still I'd rather live among conservative goys.

thx brehs

half the country doesn't even remember the 07 crash.

That's the same thing as paying a mortgage, if your rent is 500 you are spending 6k a year, that could take you 30 years to payoff a house make those payments. All while having to do all the repairs and yard work that comes along with owning home and the ability to pack up and leave much easier. Its hilarious all the people on this board who buy into the collapse meme but still think there equity will somehow still be safe.

I have noticed a big change in my neighborhood. It started off with one black family and five years later there's a methed out naked nigger in the middle of the street getting arrested.

I literally don't even see how planning for a future is worth doing anymore when it will inevitably get shit on by stuff like this. Why even try when everything you work for is just going to be taken by some degenerate? l go day by day thinking whether or not it's worth pursuing higher education, if l'll even be able to move out and support myself later on. I don't even think leaving the country would because the plague of white genocide and Marxism will just follow.

must shut it down !!!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

must shut it down !!!!!!

archive.is/IwIEe

archive.is/SQjGr

archive.is/PEvDX

archive.is/6dyLx

Really it depends on where you live, if you plan on moving and whether you can inherit property.

sage
sage
this has been posted like 9 times already. It's a good thing. Whites need to suffer in order to rise up and awaken