Arrow

Jesus christ, I thought the fanfiction shit was going to stop with season 3.

What the fuck has this show become?

So what you're saying is that the capeshit show has become capeshit.
And you're surprised by this how?

I suspected you were from reddit but you're far too obvious.
Tip: don't use internet colloquialisms next time and you won't be spotted so easily.

My friend, capeshit is a reddit meme. Only the redditors that use it hang around on cuckchan's Holla Forums, probably like you do as well.

It was a wannabe Batman show from the get-go which wasted all of Green Arrow's best villains (Count Vertigo, twice, Komodo, Constatine Drakon, Brick, etc) in favor of supporting cast and villains from Batman and everyone in the DC universe BESIDES Green Arrow.

It deserves to die.

kek

Oh my god.

At least S4 was better than S3 by a country mile.

And anyways, maybe the Flash finale will reboot the entire thing, bringing back characters that died off, as well as undoing a lot of the cancer.

I know it won't, but a man can hope. Also, the writers know their romantic crap isn't up to muster, Arrow got it's budget slashed hard, either that or they wasted it all on the first 5 episodes.

I'm so glad I dropped the show after the S2 finale.

I really hope that's what happens, unless it turns out like what actually happened after flashpoint.

Getting real tired of faggots who need pretend made-up stories to uplift them

I'm pretty sure the issue is that it was supposed to be uplifting, but it wasn't.

I kinda hope the Flash finale which basically started Flashpoint Paradox retcons a lot of this. It seems like this was the "bad ending".

I dropped Arrow (and CW programming as a whole) at the start of Season 4 because Ollicity is such fucking cancer. This kind of shit is what happens when you let an audience self-insert side character become a central focus of the show.

But user! How can they do what happens after Flashpoint when they already did it?

Wally is black, Vibe is super powerful and really great and, most importantly, there's already **BREACHES, BARRY! 52 OF THEM!"

the end of season 3 cemented olicity for at least the start of season 4

you had ample warning

I did, but I just expected it to stay somewhere in the bad-awful range. I had no idea it would get bad enough to completely ruin the show.

This, I can tell you from experience that watching Arrow S3 goes like this
And then you get to the season finale and that stops once barry shows up briefly, then immediately continues and you find yourself praying season 4 is better.

Unfortunately your prayers weren't answered.

FINGERS CROSSED FOR SEASON 5 THO, AMIRITE FELLAS?!