Linus torvalds speculates he might be autistic

youtube.com/watch?v=S5S9LIT-hdc

He isn't autistic, Stallman is autistic.

Linus just has a synergy with his hobby.

BRAVO CODEMONKEY

Exactly. Would an autist wear a shirt like this?

If he qualifies as autistic, then term basically loses all meaning. He's just your normal oldschool nerd; he wouldn't be out of place getting bullied in some 80's movie.

What, did he self-diagnose it?

Autism is just the hip new special snowflake syndrome. A decade ago all the cool kids were proclaiming their ADD made them, like, totally unique. Now it's autism.

Everyone who spends a lot of time with computers - especially very Holla Forums things - has "autistic" qualities. Social awkwardness, obsession to details, unusual behavior. That's because their interest is on computer, not appearing good in front of other people. They don't get experience in skills that make you appear charismatic, so they look awkward and speak somehow oddly and aren't fluent in "normal" conversations (see: something not involving computer nonsense).

I would

ROSS

What's next? Linus torvalds speculates he might be trans?

Too badass for that

wew

I just wish he was as incorruptible and smart as he was badass.

Linus ain't autistic. Neither are Gates or Ballmer.

RMS is 1000% sperg, that's for sure. Same goes for Cuckeberg.

Shit. Ballmer barely qualifies as a nerd. The dude saw the intelligence in Gates and Allen and sucked on like a leech.

The more I see, the more I suspect Linus is just a cleanshaven Sam.

I was fucking looking for this one

In what way is he corrupted?
He's pretty anti SJW at least from what I've seen

Holy shit is that blonde QT Linus' wife?

His her trans brother.

Socially he can't be corrupted, but when it comes to tech politics he bends right over for Red Hat.

He's an Open Source who doesn't care about freedom, and raised his older daughter Patricia to be a tech SJW (she's 20 as of 2016, he has two other daughters, aged 18 and 16).