Charmed reboot without the sexisness

deadline.com/2017/01/charmed-reboot-series-the-cw-jane-the-virgin-team-1201879231/

The CW is looking to bring back one of the signature drama on predecessor the WB. The network has ordered a script for Charmed, a reimagining of the original Aaron Spelling series set in 1976. The reboot hails from the team behind the CW’s dramedy Jane the Virgin — Jane creator/executive producer Jennie Snyder Urman, executive producer Ben Silverman, writers/co-executive producers Jessica O’Toole and Amy Rardin, the pilot’s director Brad Silberling and studio CBS TV Studios.

Other urls found in this thread:

c-s-s-a.com/?tag=camren-bicondova
celebritystorylibrary.com/topic2996.html
celebritystorylibrary.com/topic3395.html
celebfanforum.com/showthread.php?233220-quot-Sex-Kitten-quot-with-Camren-Bicondova
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was this show any good? I assume it was about witches or something but I only ever watched long enough to jerk off to the thought of gifting the one on the right with pregnancy.

Not really, it had another similar story to angel with the baby coming back grown up.

no it wasn't
to be fair though i would have fugged every single one of the three main characters back then

I AM HUUUUMAN AND I NEED TO BE LOOOOOVED
JUST
LIIIKE
EVERYBODY ELSE
DOOOOOOOOES

Fuck Kill Marry

The only thing that Charmed did right was the Future Trunks arc and Obscurus Lupa's reviews of it.

One of them turned out to be a witch in real life.

Best girl then, best girl now

Jeezuz, that's like if Michael Jackson joined the JUST league.

So like everyone else I guess.

kill right
fuck left
marry centre

WRONG

One of these should be Canrem

Are her eyes shooped in that image? They don't look so fisheyed as usual.

aaaaaaaaayyyyy lmaaaaoooo.

The only sexy one in the original was Piper.

for what purpose

creative bankruptcy

I mean come on gramps get with the times already

But it's such a random show to reboot.
Why not do the usual thing and reboot something old and famous like The Twilight Zone?

JUST

she was really sexy once. it's too bad she got a jew eggs in her brain and got brain worms.

:1
I'd like to see her playing an alien in a sci-fi show

she wouldn't even need make up

she got old and bitter.

Because it's been tried twice and failed twice

Ironically Rose McGowan is probably within your league now

key word: back then

Non-sexy witches. So, like real wiccans.

They should have made her an alien in her Dr. Who cameo. Immortal tomboy seems like a typecast for xer.

the longer I look at this, the funnier it becomes

The femnazi actually likes to be a M lmao

c-s-s-a.com/?tag=camren-bicondova

celebritystorylibrary.com/topic2996.html

celebritystorylibrary.com/topic3395.html

celebfanforum.com/showthread.php?233220-quot-Sex-Kitten-quot-with-Camren-Bicondova