Selfie taker knocks over 126 year old statue

msn.com/en-us/travel/news/selfie-taker-knocks-over-and-smashes-126-year-old-statue/ar-BBsQdLm

How do we stop selfies?

Why stop it? Let retards remove themselves from the gene pool if that's what they want.

I'm a freedom loving American so I think resorting to shit like restricting people's ability to do retarded shit with their phones is god damned communism tier. It's a shame that some idiot being an idiot managed to break something, but let's punish him for it and show that being irresponsible isn't cool.

I say they punish him with a bullet to make an example out of him for future retards

Or maybe not to, you know, shoot yourself in the neck. Stupid Texan

This guy is cool

Why contain it? This is hilarious.

We establish a comprehensive education system that actually teaches people a logical framework for viewing the world that establishes moral truths instead of moral relativism.

People taking selfies is just an extension of unhealthy pride and self obsession. No one gives a fuck that you were next to a tiger. Stop trying to immortalize it and enjoy the moment. No one cares about you. Stop showing off and masturbating to your false ego fucking normies.

And /thread

Sage

Why stop it? Many Darwin awards being won as a result.

But if we do that, the goyim won't serve Israel anymore!

Natural selection. I'm sick and tired of worthless humans cluttering up our civilization and diluting our gene pool. Can we get a big fucking war already to kill these people off? Something… We need something.

If she shoved her pussy in my face, I would dive in and EAT

This

confederate veteran detected

This. We should also make more things legal, like not wearing a seat belt etc. More dead retards is a good thing.

/thread

Have the judge take a selfie with him after he is found guilty. That way, the young man can remember it forever and get attention on social media.

But they're destroying precius art and history

kek

Holy fuck that pisses me off. At least ISIS does it on purpose…..

So is this some new shill meme, trying to create a false consensus about nigger-loving beastiality on Holla Forums? I know you've been trying it on cuckchan, but you'd have to be retarded to think that could ever work here.

KIKES

There is always the issue… Do we let these morons endanger them selves, others, and ancient monuments…. or do we restrict them so they can't fuck everything up?

I think its an issue of kids not being raised properly, and if things were the way they used to be people wouldn't be this fucking dumb. The problem is (((they))) are doing everything in their power to promote depravity and destroy the family unit.

Is there anything more narcissistic than a selfie? Even the fucking word sounds like something a teen girl would coin.

5 star idea!

Cameras (by extension mobile phones) should be banned from museums and art galleries anyways since flashes can ruin paintings

So some retard spastic breaks something while taking a selfie? Oh noooo.

Better ban guns too because people shoot and kill others while using them! Or cars because of traffic accidents, or pools because MAH KEEDS be drowning in them.

No, fuck all that. When it happens, punish the criminal and that's it. We are not going to ban talking photographs, that's stupid. People who die taking selfies are doing us a great genetic service.

So true.

Just think: when that statue was first erected, you'd get ten years hard labor for smashing it.

Today it will be a slap on the wrist.

Enjoy that herpes simplex 2 in your mouth.

I don't get the appeal, maybe i'm getting old. I can't for the world imagine my father photographing himself this way. Selfies just seem way too fucking gay. I get women doing it, nowaydays generation are completely vapid and vain to an extreme extend that even Narcissisus would wonder what's wrong with them.

To tell a story, i was sitting in a room at work with two workmates, one of them a girl. Suddenly she pulls out a phone and directs the camera at me, like a normal person who don't want to get photographed at work i pull my hand up. She looks weird at me, even though she directs a frickin' camera at my face and she says "Oh, user i was just taking a selfie, didn't you know that…"

No, who the hell would take photos of themselves at work. Like, what is so interesting in photographing yourself, at work? What's there to look at?

Just fuck this shit, today's generation of people are just completely fucking stupid. People destroying old arthefacts and shit, because taking selfies with it. It's just fucking stupid shit. Come on people, get a fucking grip.

I see your point on unhealhty pride, but I think that is a small fraction of it. People take innumerable selfies over and over again which shows that they are terribly insecure. I would imagine someone who is prideful will take a couple and think they look amazing in it. The rest keep clicking repeatedly until they get that ONE pic with the proper shading that doesn't emphasize the 3rd fatroll.

Some people just need validation and can't stand being without attention for long.

Do chronic selfie-takers lean leftist? I highly suspect that they do.

Spic, nothing of value was lost.

K
Y
S

I hope they execute the cunt.

Cabrão de merda.

Selfies should be banned because it's narcissistic faggotry and for no other reason.

Except this is too high a price to pay for these retards to die.

A fucking bullet is too good for them and you're willing to let them crush priceless artifacts?

ban smartphones, things are a goddamn cancer

Also, this shit reminds me of that person who went and spray painted national monuments in a ton of national parks in the name of "art"

There's no stopping it. And it's only going to get worse. Enjoy the lulz. Hopefully more people will die horribly.

This is so perfect.

I'm 30 and I feel like I'm from another planet compared to younger people and most from my own generation. These kids have been raised to believe they are hot shit and perfect in every way. I blame lack of discipline and single mothers and the fact that our society has become disgustingly liberal.

Combine this with the Internet and social media explosion which provide the means for these children to expose their vanity.

They literally are cancer-causing.

Natural Selection at its finest.

I am precisely in the same boat. How the hell is it that most of the people within our generation gap are this stupid?

I was raised by a strict republican father who taught me how to be a man i.e. play sports, stand up for yourself and don't be a pussy, how to do repairs and build things, etc. As I get older, I realize that my upbringing was in the extreme minority compared to my peers. The vast majority came from broken, divorced familes, single mothers, and shitty fathers.

I now consider myself extremely lucky that I was one of the few raised correctly.

broken families for the most part, plus a completely shit education system that doesn't really teach

oh fuck, I've actually seen this person before.

Fuck, I used their picture as a steam avatar for a while too.

A better question would be: How do we stop OP?

How is this natural selection? He didn't die. He destroyed something which cannot be replaced.

i was actually just ranting about this today to one of my close friends. "Selfies" are the most narcissistic thing i've ever heard of.

OH YES LET ME TAKE A FUCKIN PICTURE OF MYSELF AND SHOW EVERYONE ELSE HOW IMPORTANT I THINK I AM, I'M EVEN GOING TO GO TO THE MOST EXTREME AND DANGEROUS LENGTHS TO MAKE SURE THAT PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE BECAUSE IT'S MEEEEEEEEE HURRRRRRDURRRRR

this is what happens when you meme too hard Holla Forums. The memes start to come to life, and this disgusting apess has to live out the rest of its life as a living, breathing maymay. Good job, Holla Forums.

Social signaling gone haywire via application of dysgenics and technology.

how is this relevant and why does it have so many (1)s

You hang first.

Are you shills paid to just post a disagreement as the first post on any new threads?

I'm concerned about the fact that she wasn't wearing a bra. Those gazongas probably hurt her back like hell.

was he taking a selfie with a loaded gun pointed at himself and instead of clicking his phone to take a picture he pulled the trigger?

i can't imagine it happening any other way but my god that is fucking hilarious

as your population becomes more and more retarded, you can expect more of this: along with reduction of productivity, crime, etc…