AUTISM WEEPS

Did he deserve it?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/crime/internet-wants-justice-for-autistic-teen-beaten-at-party/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's the story?

Probably not but I'd be lying if I said I didn't often have the urge to beat an autistic kid half to death.

Barely human.

dailydot.com/crime/internet-wants-justice-for-autistic-teen-beaten-at-party/

Lots of conflicting info. I assume he missed the social queues to leave and didn't which pissed this guy off.

That's actually pretty sad OP.

At first i was gonna shitpost about autism but after skimming through the news article i'm kind of done. Seeing the video didn't help either.

When you see these autismos kids on first observation you can all ready tell they aren't mentally equipped to even deal with basic conversations, what would one compell to use force to get their way, just walk them outside and close the door, these autism kids lose interest pretty fast.

Now i've seen much much much worse, but to do this to someone who'ss cowering in a corner is after you've all ready held a knife to his throat and told him you'd kill him is despicable. To read that the cops watered down the charges and are trying to protect their own relatives and possibly children who were present @ that party is even more worrisome.

Hope the boy and parents gets justice.. but they probably won't.

his fault for being retarded.

same here but when i see this video it makes me really mad. like, he is clearly helpless and this guy could just stop earlier

I don't think anyone should have ended up in that situation unless they were a legitimate piece of shit that even their parents hated and considering the guy doing the beating is a wigger that's already been convicted, along with everyone else in the house, I'm inclined to believe he's just in a bad neighbourhood. This sort of bullying isn't exactly rare but not common either.

Don't get me wrong, I'd kill all autistic kids if I could but context matters in which you do it.

the guy beating him is under the influnce of niggers and nigger lifestyle ..a good beating and putting him in a white program to reverse the nigger culture out of him would be the only solution ..and oh yea feed the white girls to a pack of niggers and let him watch

lol

Autists are awful.

Hitting people when they're down is for niggers and spics.

The latter are worse.

Hey! I'll never hurt Kennedi Cotarelo again-ish

rekt

hmmmmmmm… Yes

Are you retarded?

btw I hope kid will give them some Columbine justice.

How is that graphic that fat autist is just sitting there crying while other guy is screaming at him giving him one slap to arm. Of course it looks bad when some low self esteem manlet is screaming at crying retard but look he is absolutely fine

I'd be lying if I said I didn't often have the urge to beat anybody who wears a cap with the stupid silvery sticker thing still attached and while inside or at night. I want to stab him right below his ear.

wtf lol.

Calling it now. That's a whore's boyfriend. The boyfriend is angry that his whore's cunt has been used by 300 men, but society tells him he can't be violent with a woman, so he finds a defenseless man and vents his anger on the autist.

The majority of male on male violence is in direct response to misdirect anger. (this last line is pure bullshit, but I believe it anyway)

The brown one and the autist are the only males visible in the vid along with some trailor trash hoes all screaming like they just found a dick in their purse.
Muh last beer is the half-nigger's excuse to show the pussy what an alpha he is by beating up a retard.
God bless America.

Of course he didn't deserve it; It's obvious that they felt like messing with a vunerable kid for the fun of it. Even if he had done something to offend them, nothing would warrent a response like that.

I wouldn't be surprised if he thought that they were his friends.

The saddest part is that its working: those skanks pussies have never been wetter.

He probably started an argument on halfchan and insisted his 6 gorillion scientific articles proved veganism makes one immortal.

not really. i mean that thing isn't human but its also helpless

What a fucking cunt.
I hope chad feels like a bad ass now.
How the fuck are you gonna kick the shit out of a retard?

We got a name for that faggot.
He deserves a visit from the internet hate machine.

on it

Maybe that fat retard will get up and leave faster next time he's told to leave. He's grown from this experience no doubt. Now if we could only find the Kennedi Koteleri autist and do the same to him.

That autist is gonna find /fit/ and come back 5 years later as a 200lb+ muscle mass sikk cunt and beat this chads ass.

anyone got this poor fat dudes contact info? maybe someone should show them /fit/ just to help them get healthier and fit. that's all.

maybe send them an email going "hey bro here is 8ch.net/fit/"

Slow day or something Holla Forums? This story is several years old.