Paul Ryan: U.S. Must Admit Muslim Migrants, Sends Kids to Private School that Screens Them Out

Yet, not only does Ryan oppose the temporary migration pause, he has pushed to expand Muslim migration. Ryan has a two-decade long history to pushing to expand immigration rates and has championed legislation that expanded Muslim migration. Last December, Ryan ushered his omnibus spending bill through Congress, which funded visa issuances for nearly 300,000 Muslim migrants, temporary and permanent, over a 12-month time span.

archive.is/PYMa6

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/17/paul-ryan-builds-border-fence-around-mansion-doesnt-fund-border-fence-omnibus/
nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/house-would-ban-confederate-flags-va-cemetery-flagpoles-n576906
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RINO RYAN showing his true form as a leftist enabler. He should just switch parties and make it official.

another fake republican piece of shit gone totally loony left

He has to be getting money from the Saudis…

When?

And this is the guy that the NeverTrumpers want to be president.

Don't we have that Trump-alike who wants to challenge Paul Ryan in the next mid terms? At least we'll be the first state to unfuck our part of Congress.

Paul Nehlen. He's hardly like trump, but he's leagues better than Ryan. Hell, voting a democrat to replace Ryan would be a better outcome if only to send the pos speaker of the house packing.

So you're to blame for this.

Not only is the cuck Paul Ryan from WI, but your state voted over 60% for rato.

The classic case of elites living in gated, all white communities and then demanding that the lower and middle class gets flooded with non-whites.

He is not a true Republican.

This. I wonder how many legal Mexicans and currynigs walked through the big beautiful door at Trump's grandkids' private school, versus how many are going to be at my kids school.

its actually them actively trying to make the homosapien species go extinct because they know they are psychopaths whos greed fueled desires can never be fully met so instead of acknowledging natural law, they intend to just end existence.

Not just extinction.. They want to replace us with a ridiculous gmo species and that is the reason for all the furry shit.. Get people actually wanting to edit themselves in retarded ways genetically.

Weren't republicans against muzzies during the whole Bush odyssey?
It's hilarious how you can actually see the click when the masters instructions change.
First: Fuck up the ME
Second: Get dem shitskins in so they can enrich us.
The arrogance is on par with the jewish one.

There is no cures except execution for their insatiable greed.

It happened when Putin decided he didn't want to go along with the NWO plan. It's such a visible shift.

Does this cuck think other people don't already view them as the racist party? Cuckservatives pandering to people who would never vote for them anyways.

It's no surprise. Like so many other politicians, Ryan basically works for the Jews. Right now he is coordinating with the Obama administration on how to increase immigration into the US, how to make the young men who come here permanent residents, un-deportable, and how to get young white women to want to fuck them, in accordance with the morally superior Jewish goal of changing the white race, (or just breeding us to extinction).

Do you have sources on that?

Get the fuck out of here and lurk more

I don't follow the american politics because it is soo alien to me. They are incredibly politically energised people.

Ryan actually seems like a crypto-Jew to me. I wonder about his family tree…….

He is Anlgo/germanic. On his father's ancestry side, it's Ireland and his mother's ancestry side it's Germany.

bump

That doesn't say much, in fact it makes it a bit more suspicious. Don't forget that Ashkenazim are literally "Jews from Ashkenas", i.e. Germany.

Am I the only one who thinks Paul Ryan could be secretly gay like Marco Rubio?

no

his face looks very gay.. and to go further he looks like he touches childrens heiny holes

Weird, I always thought he was a democrat. He looks like one.

Pretty sure workout on how to get naïve white women to fuck them is left to hollywood and music.

I hope Trump dismantled Paul when they met today. Still strange that cuck hasn't come out and endorsed Donald though, it seems like his view is slipping away from that of his party.

this.

I'm considering making a donation to Paul Nehlen at this point, since he's going to be fighting an uphill battle with the (((Republican establishment)))'s stranglehold over our state.

1848 gas the cucks GOP purge now

Does he have a realistic chance of unseating Paul RHINO Ryan?

*RINO

I'd be worried if this fucker had sent his kids to muslim schools.
This demonstrates that these bastards don't believe in political correctness but are forced to do this kind of crap.

Trump cares about his grandkids, there will be no beaners or mudslimes in their school. If he really wanted to make America Great Again (yawn) he would give all white Americans the same privilege he has.

It looks like it could be a pretty hard sell. The cities are filled with Tedophiles, and the manufacturing areas that would be pro-Nehlen tend to be in the more densely populated southeastern part of the state. Our rural areas were largely pro-Trump during the presidential primaries, but that meant absolutely nothing considering most of our population is comprised of urbanized milquetoasts and hicklibs.

Anyone else here thinks Paul Ryan could be as gay as Marco Rubio?

Something's weird with the board, I wasn't seeing until I posted

Yeah, its called using Chrome and other Blink derivatives.

Masons fuck each other in the ass all the time.

The elite will never have to live with the consequences of their policies.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/17/paul-ryan-builds-border-fence-around-mansion-doesnt-fund-border-fence-omnibus/

Another Zog shill.

Or Jews, which Saudis work for anyway.

Everyone that cucks for Israel is such a manlet pussybitch DYEL.

Look at those fucking deer legs bro.

I mean, he is from Wisconsin.

God damn what a fucking weenie

I can't be the only one that thinks this guy is a crypto-kike. Just look at that fucking face. There's Yid in there somewhere. Has anyone ever done some serious digging on him?

I can't believe this piece of shit traitor had the audacity to approve quadrupling the H1B visa count when it's already god damn near impossible to find a job in the US.

I think he's currently the head republican?

This faggot has got to go. Go be a bean counter in the private sector and get your 'civic duty' jollies tickled as a fucking Sunday School teacher. This is not the place for you, you little faggot.

This fucking faggot also just banned confederate flags from veteran's cemeteries

nbcnews.com/storyline/confederate-flag-furor/house-would-ban-confederate-flags-va-cemetery-flagpoles-n576906

The US MUST not do anything, you loony fuck.

(checked)
Kekked hard.

Came here to say the same thing, verbatim.

Nah, he's far more effective as a clandestine agent masquerading as a "principled conservative" like el Rato. Neocohens deceived Republican voters into electing them a majority of both the House and Senate by pledging to oppose Obama's progressive policies yet have supported him at every step of the way.

More like the AIPAC kikes and other rich jews. It's not so much that they like muslims as they fear an America with a dominant white culture and want to subvert our racial identity as much as possible.

Yeah, at some point it was realized why simply purchase the Democratic Party and run the country half the time, when you can purchase BOTH parties and run the country all the time.

He is the most obvious traitor faggot of all elected Republicans, how anyone could support him is beyond me, but how anyone could support most politicians is beyond me.