How can I establish dominance over my cat and make her respect me?

How can I establish dominance over my cat and make her respect me?

Cats have no respect.

Get a dog and smack it a few times.

fuck her in the ass while biting her neck

lewd

Spray bottle with a lemon wedge. Keep it in the fridge and replace the lemon and water weekly.

Commit bestiality tbh. That's what I did to Bani when we were both still here, also before the second exodus.

The greentext, edit and Pepe are all OC btw

Except it obviously wasn't bestiality, but you get what I mean

Is is possible to fug a cat without causing damage? She's a pretty small guy for me.

What is your cat's sex again?

Hug and kiss your cat a lot, it really pisses them off.

Fuck it

My one kitty is retarded and actually loves that shit. Truly he is a good boy. I'm in this thread for the other bastard, though.

Just rub his little balls.

/Thread

Withhold cat food.

Well, you can't,cats will just dominate you and laugh at whatever you do. that's why they are called cats you imbecile.

get a dog, they are not as smart as cats but , they can be "trained".

By getting a real pet you fucking pussy.

I used to have a shitload of cats when I was at my lowest point. I had this sweet female cat I never had a chance to get fixed because she kept getting pregnant every five minutes.

99% of the kittens were sweet, though they all had unique personalities. There was one single exception. He made me wonder if it was possible for cats to be retarded to the same extent people can. I actually found myself googling "can a cat be autistic" one day.

He was a gorgeous cat. Fat and stocky, extremely dense fluffy fur, all white fur, striking blue eyes, kind of small… and the worst personality ever. I fucking hated that cat after a while. He peed on absolutely everything. Only time he'd be sweet with me was after a shower, and he's rub on me and purr and then when I let down my guard, piss on me and run away. He tried to mount the kittens that were smaller than him, nearly killed one doing this. He was constantly screeching and angry about everything. You know how cats stretch their claws and scratch things? He'd do that on my bed, then get his claw stuck in the mattress and freak out attacking whatever was closest to him and screeching because rather than just retracting his fucking claw, he thought something was attacking him and holding it in place.

Anyway, I went out of town for three weeks with a girlfriend once, had my mom watch my cats. During that time he got much worse, she was terrified of him. She ended up just locking him in one room while all the others were allowed the run of the house. She'd call during the trip and be overdramatic. "I can't take it, this cat is Satan! I'm going to throw him in the street!"

Anyway, when I got back he was screeching and attacking everything, so I just scruffed him by the back of the neck. I picked him up supporting his weight but still scruffing him, and took him alone into the bathroom. I placed him on the sink, still scruffed. I leaned over him and just imposed my body over his, letting him think he was about to get buttraped. I had my face right up next to his ear while still holding the back of his neck. I kept him like this for a little while. He stayed still and silent. After a few minutes, I let him go.

No more screeching, no more attacking the other cats.

by getting a real pussy you fucking pet

The cat in this pasta was just retarded.

I had one cat who was just anti-social, like he wouldn't bother anyone and just chill around the house, he wouldn't mind it if you pat him or anything but the moment you put your face anywhere near him he wouldn't hesitate to scratch your fucking eyes out.

I think cats react very strongly when you put your face right near theirs.

by getting a pussy pet you real fucking.

Can someone try to explain to me the reason why people get cats? Love and affection? They don't have any. Get a dog.

by fucking a real pet getting pussy

Yeah they do. If you ever had a cat that liked you, you'd know that.
Dogs on the other hand are stupid and needy. I don't need to take my cat for walks.

Don't need to take a dog for one either… Let it out in your yard.

Oh wait. You don't own a yard, do you? DO YOU

No I don't have a designated shitting yard, my cat poos in the loo because it is civilized.

vhjgbkh

…enjoy your cat scratch fever. Ha ha! You care for a pussy! I bet you like vaginas too you faggot.

Just don't.
Instead, give your cat up for adoption and then buy charcoal, find a small room, close all windows and doors, burn it and die from carbon monoxide poisoning.

HAHA I fucking kek'd

Cats have a very distinct energy, they love you if you bond with them properly.but their beauty radiates love, also there is the feline energy thing, it's beautiful and amazing, something really rare, they are smart,beautiful,practical and radiate a specific energy which makes people fall in love with them almost instantly (off course if you are a cat lover).

what a fucking edge lord obvious troll you are, what's next the zippocat pic?

Who cares OP?

ITS CATURDAY IN AUSTRALIA POST CATS FAGGOTS

I'd rather post roos

umad

Cats need to be dominated. I see my vet doing things to my cat I would never be able to do, like, looking inside of his jaw, making him swallowing pills etc. Also their personnality can be defined by the environment. A peaceful surrounding will lead to a peaceful cat while a shitty family will always make an agressive cat.

What about catgirls?

No ,but fuck you.

can't dominate a cat..
TRUE STORY