Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Is he, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Tbh he's better than RLM at this point.

At this point IHE is better than RLM and that man knows nothing about film and is just using an imbd list as comedy material for views.

What a world.

who

RLM have always been like this, you only noticed because they like TFA.

Yeah I fell for the prequels are bad meme.
After rewatching the series I realized what a bunch of butthurt manchildren hacks they were.

What did he or anybody mean by this?

You need to get your nostalgia goggles off and that RLM dildo out your ass.

Watch the films this week and see how wrong they really are.

Hi douge, I'm still not clickng your shitty video.

I've watched the prequels once. It's enough to recognize that they are utter trash and deserve to be nuked from orbit, just as TFA, Rogue One, Return of Jedi, and that fucking Ewok movie.

Doug, like a vulture, decides to prey on the hapless and dissilusioned ex-RLM fanboys.

What a world.

I Hate Everything. Has a terrible biting lip face image on his videos. He did not one but 2 videos about the 3 Fred movies. One close to a hour long and another that was over a hour long.

Is that a sequel? Thought it was a soft reboot

Ditto. Was the prequels with my family over the Christmas vacation and there's something for everyone in them and my kid loves them. I have to say they're just as good as the OT.

The Ewok movies are great you pleb.

*Watched

None of them are as good as this guy tbh.

Oh god that guy. His mannerisms always reminded me of Linkara's.

(checked)

uh huh,yea.sure..

Furiosa road was good and you are stupid for thinking otherwise

Epic doug walker vid
Upvotrs and liked

No he isn't. He's a bigger SJW, obnoxious, unfunny cunt theb RLM.

The look he gives when people ask where the money went for the game show.

It looks like he's going to say "What's the next step of your master plan?"

I don't know what's going on in that gif, but why is Doug looking at the camera the entire time instead looking up or off camera like the other two?

Its from a review of an Uwe Boll film called Alone in the Dark. I think Doug faces that way because of the positioning.

I've seen that movie.

Season 3 when?!

So is this the new Channel Awesome thread?

TWTG honestly reminds me of those kids in my old highschool who never brushed their teeth, washed their clothes, they watched Naruto or other animes, bathed in their cringiness and loved how people were disgusted with their appearance.

It was weird, me being a loser, I had to chose between hanging out with these people or being alone, naturally I chose to be alone kek.

Last spoony stream was fucking heavy man. He just goes "I had medical bills for a present" " Dont get sick" "I have serious problems". Also he actually has dark spot around his eyes.

Who will die first, him or TotalBiscuit?

E V E R Y T I M E

Poor Spoony.

He just keeps getting more and more cucked. He's going to end it with his brother's gun when he could have embraced Kek and turned it all around.

He deserves it tbqh

Do people watch these "people" unironically?

I prefer my yellow drinks tbqh.

Please stop, these assholes should at the very least be put into spoilers.

uh, No.. pfft why would you think that…