Mixed "whites"

I am at least 75 percent white so obviously im not going to be living in whitopia with garrison and moonman but i am a part of this movement and want to know what my fate will be. Im sti gonna fight against the jews.

Like, maybe a country(s) (containment) for all of us halfbreeds and mongrels.

Im french, irish, german and scottish.

The other 25 percent is spanish, south american something, cherokee, yodokai and probably arab what with all the raping they did to spain.

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/estonia/demographics_profile.html
onlatvia.com/topics/culture-of-latvia/religions-in-latvia
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ukraine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Czech_Republic
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard
actazool.org/temp/{73B99493-DF40-41F1-A96E-595F6E15B833}.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in a similar boat as my grandmother was lebanese. Luckily in America nobody gives a shit if you're white enough. Sage for blogthread

If you're visibly non-white you'll get sent back with the other spics

I look White at least. Well, as White as a southern Italian.

D&C thread

I have no clue there isn't even a real movement for this shit yet m8. Off to Siberia with you komrade?

You did 23andme right?

My skins usually pale, i have brown hair and blue steelish eyes and my skin turns a light shade of bronze in the summer sometimes reaching olive oil brown

Not D&C, im not dividing us im simply trying to figure out what to do with us mongrels because we dont want to fuck up the white bloodline anymore but want to help and live afterwards in a place segregated off from you

This.

ANSWER ME YOU DICK

British Islander (English, Irish, Scots-Irish) mixed with Cherokee. There's not a person alive that isn't mixed with something. It doesn't matter, it's whether you are for Western civilization and Christian values, and will pass on those values to your children, or not.

If you serve some Leftist ideology then you're not welcome anywhere, much less a white country.

(((Christian values)))
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Speak for yourself, I want my nation ethnically homogeneous. Non-whites aren't capable of the same feats as whites.

I think it depends. In Europe, they should have more pure breds. In America, I think it's acceptable to be as low as 50% white so long as you look white

Filtered+reported

Western civ and Christianity are inseparable. Judaism is not related in any way to it, you LARPing fool.

let me guess, Jesus was a blonde blue eyed aryan and not a brown semite, am I right?

sage

If you don't like the thread, just report and ignore.

Don't worry, mate. 75% Is high enough!

If you were to marry my fictitious daughter, I'd be receptive overall. Like, 75% receptive to the idea.

The majority of you is beautiful.

However, you're still a disgusting mongoloid, and every fourth comment or so, or about 25% of the time we have this discussion, it will be brought up and mentioned.

Fair enough?

Yeah, consider the same done to you Chaim.

Practically every organization that has power has been co-opted by them, user. It's time to take them back or burn them down and start anew. You don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, however.

Also, you have to move to the middle of the bus.

how new are you fags

Well, this thread was already going to attract the lowest IQ shitposters, but this takes the cake.

Are you a good human being who doesn't act like a cholo? If so, you're good. I wouldn't even care if you were black to be honest, just as long as you weren't a nigger.

Obligatory music video of a Mexican rapping about his anime waifu.

So the existence of the talmud means that there is no relation between judaism and christianity. got it m8

In my perfect world, you would be allowed to live if you can prove yourself to be socially and culturally compatible with pure whites, but you will be castrated as to prevent the spread of non-white genes.

However, if you fail the compatibility tests, you will be executed along with the niggers on what will be dubbed "The Second Cleansing", where we wipe out low percentage mixes who are incompatible with white society, and nigger sympathizers. Nigger lovers will have already been killed by us on the "Day of the Rope."

Whell, the problem you (and others in your Situation) have is a genetic one. So if you just don't have childern, the problem is mostly solved. If you truly are fighting shitposting for the betterment of our race, you are fine to me, just don't breed.

The problem that might arise from this is that you could get lonely
living the rest of your live without family, but luckily for you pall. That there are enough mixed lasses around to choice who you are going to spent the rest of you live with. Hell you could even choice a infertale pure white girl if you are a charmer.

There are probably going to be segregated neighborhoods. And the mixed population that did not work with us or even against us should not be shown any mercy in my opinion.

Man, have you guys escaped your containment threads again. Please keep the Jewish proselytizing to those threads about the popes latest SJW antics.

1/4 back on the bus.

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sagesage
sage
sage

Fuck this gay earth.

You do if it's a Jew baby

It's increasingly apparent that American nationalists should completely divorce themselves from Yuropoor nationalists. Yuropoors' contempt for Americans, for being superior in every way, just creates too much incompatibility for an alliance.

I'm 50% southern Italian but I have blond hair and blue eyes. Can I be honorary Aryan?

This is just like the situation when it comes to south africans and Americans Europe has abandoned America and South Africa due to rebellion.

Fuck late 20th century Europe and 21st Century aswell.

All europeans are not the same, they have their cucks and nationalists just like we do.

American Nationalists and European Nationalists will get together to remove the jew influenced liberals.

Fuck your D&C, and shame on you Chaim.

Asshole im not trying to D and C.

Im all for rhe day of the rope even if i have to die one it i just want to know if the somewhat mixed and the very mixed can be put into two managabke colonies seoarated from whites.

All nationalists that are white should work together to take down the jew and create ethnically homogenous nations as possible. Im talking about what to do with my kind. The 3 fourths white and up who are on the same side but also dont want to have our own place that doesnt fucn with the white mans land.

Ffs.

That's shits rather retarded. Most modern Europeans are secular or sometimes not christian. There is no such thing as "western" culture as Russian French and German cultures are vastly diffrent. Are these people still white?

Also,

Now this ^ is judaism

Western civilization existed before Christianity just like how it exists today post Christianity

Yes, the cucking has been intensifying as that becomes more true. It's no coincidence.

Scandanavia the Baltics and some parts of Eastern Europe are the most atheist places on the planet

Depends on your version if history

The baltics are all none religious and everyone of them I have met was full 1488

You can hang out with the Finngolians at the edge of civilization

This if you are really committed get fixed and adopt some poor slav kid

And I wasn't talking to you you half breed retard

the annoying thing about being bulgarian is that every fucking historian can't tell where we come from
are we descendants of mongols?
were we assimilated by the slavs?
were we assimilated by the ottomans?
was there mixing between us and the byzantines?
for the rest of my days i'll live with the fear of turning out to be part kebab
the horror

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

no one will know

Yes. Some of the most in religious in the world

indexmundi.com/estonia/demographics_profile.html

Non-whites like yourself who support the white struggle will be sent back last, which you might not even live to see since migrations take so long, so whatever.

No. Fuck off. Your why we can't have any non-whites at all. You cunts always end up trying to shill for the mongrelisation of our nations and this bullshit "civic nationalism". We don't want to be populated by a bunch of other races who have no genuine connection to our history, culture, or racial identity. Also, why should we provide you with the benefit of occupying our nations and embedding yourself in our societies? You have no genuine claim to white countries. Get the hell out.

Unreligious
onlatvia.com/topics/culture-of-latvia/religions-in-latvia

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Ukraine

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_the_Czech_Republic

Be careful Holla Forums. These posters are always like "hey guise I am basically white" then they post a picture and have black hair, brown eyes, and some coffee color skin.

This is fucking hilarious.

lel

And yet I'm still likely fairer skinned than most of you here.

Yeah, exactly. You have no genuine claim to the nation made by whites, for whites, or anything produced by this white society. Your injun side lost all claim after you were conquered.

not anymore, not if you're a mongrel. You've also shown yourself to be a liability because you're promoting civic nationalism and clearly want to cuck the rest of us into being mongrels like you.

My apologies. I had three people accuse me of D and C and i thought you were talking about me in that last sentence

South America.

It's not all huahueBRBRland, either. I mean Chile's a pretty great place and they even have badass stahlhelm-wearing soldiers.

Come and kill me, then, user. I'll be waiting.

Welcome to the Salty Spittoon, how white are ya?

Are you talking about the USA, where the majority of the population is of a mixed European heritage? This includes southern Europe where many of you debate is even white.

Fuck off, kike.

Is this a meme? Italians are white.

k fam

Key word being European.
Only D&C faggots claim Mediterraneans aren't white. Although it is true that some Southern Sicilians are questionably white, they never made up an overwhelming percentage of immigrants like the Germans.

Alright, what if I'm 1/32 native american but the rest white? Considering the fact whites and Native Americans are of the same species, am I pure white?

Not trying to say "Lol what is white, white is a le soshul construckt xDD", genuinely want to know what others think about this

I look kinda like this guy

mama mia!

looks h'wite to me

Ayy, unrelated, but probably the best thread to ask this in.

I'm a German and Polish mix, but I have some red hairs in my beard. How the fuck does that happen?

Not sure, but that's really cool.

But no, the European race isn't diverse enough. We need dark brown hair, caramel skin and brown eyes, then, and only then, will the world be diverse. #OneRaceTheHumanRace

Hi Senator Warren.

?

Whats really wierd is when i go to tropical climates my hair turns grey, my skin becomes a dark olive oil brown and my eyes become super blue until im indoors where they become green.

Its super fucking gay

You can go rule/be the upper classes of the mud nations, similar to how the very few whites in South America are the ruling classes there

but you can't stay here

I really need to get around to doing one of those DNA tests to see how much of what am I. I was raised almost elusively with Italian culture from my fathers side (he is half Italian and half Spanish, raised with Italian culture) but I know my mother has a mix of French, German and English in her but she doesn't care at all about genealogy or culture and neither did my grandparents on her side.

So I'm left without knowing shit about half my identity.

If you have even 0.001% non-white (anything outside Germania) blood in your veins you're a shitskin and will be taken care of like the rest on the day of the rope.

I have dark brown hair and brown eyes yet I have a patch of blonde hair in my beard and find them here and there in the hair on my head.

feels bad to be nonwhite

Divide and conquer tactics.

B-but

Swede here with pure european blood.

Men and women with exceptional contributions to the white race will be awarded honorary aryanship and will be considered as the purest of whites. Loyalty will always be rewarded, no matter whom you are, we are not jews.

/Thread.

sweden confirms:
"yes"

Spaniards have been proven to be genetically white and only have extraordinarily slightly higher subsaharan african admixture than the rest of continental europe (I don't even have any iberian blood, btw). The actual numbers are a fraction of a percentile for both and the vast majority of it is through mitochondrial eve which is universal in all populations. This is D&C bait, disguised as a legitimate question.

You may as well say the germans and french are all hun rape babies and eastern europoors are all mongol rape babies too.

The list goes on, but genes don't lie.

Honestly, the only people considered europeans that have any admixture over 1 percent are the finnish and northern russians, and that's because finnish heritage from antiquity has always been 10 percent siberian/asiatic.

I don't even have a problem with finns either. They're just not totally genetically caucasian in reality.

saying he probably has arab genes from arab occupation doesnt mean he isn't saying they're mostly white

D&C shill.

We're all brothers, regardless of our local culture.

Critique of american culture should be welcomed considering how much is wrong with it to begin with, just like current european culture.

But OP, uncle adolf says your all good

He's saying that spaniards are universally arab from raping, and as a result he is likely not white.

I'm correcting him in that such a thing is not true and most of spanish nonwhite admixture is ancient, just like anywhere else in europe.

I'm tired of the whole nordicist rhetoric being taken as fact to sever any sort of unification when all of europe has admixture at almost exactly the same levels.

Also Spaniards are white

As much as i would love for the new resurgence of his way of thinking to actually adhere to the mischling policy i doubt that they will completely adhere to him.

We, as any other group, will for the most part evolve on our stance to align with whomever the new strong horse of the west is

I didnt mean to imply that spaniards arent white. I can seee how you got that impression though. I meant as the other user said, that being that due to their occupation i likely have a small amount of it. Probably not even in my top 50 of ancestry. Id doubt it would be even in the top 90

n-no pls

I'm not you fucking Jew

Why not? Worse case scenario you and i get made as rulers of the more mixed

Hi Schlomo

id have god tier genes if some mormon fuck didn't decide injun pussy was the way to go.

It's self defeating, imo. Slippery slope. If we keep some mud people, eventually the bleeding hearts are going to want more mud people because Aryan altruism.

You wouldn't exist if some mormon fuck didn't decide injun pussy was the way to go.

Jews get out

Wrong.

Christianity uses the Holy Bible as its holy book.
Judaism uses the Talmud as its holy book.
Christianity is 3000 years old.
Judaism is 1500 years old.

Ah, I see.

Sorry, I'm just so used to the whole nordicist false rhetoric that gets passed around as fact I took it that way.

I guess I'm just tired of people associating identities with ethnicities that hardly left a trace is all.

Yes, you could in fact be part arab, which would imply some level of subsaharan african ancestry from that, but it's unlikely.

Personally I think people of actual mixed ancestry like yourself, of whom has some to a notable extent should form a separate nation state like argentina with those of similar levels of racial ancestry.

In time I hope eugenics and genetic modification can bridge some gaps in terms of relative success between white and mixed nations, but only time will tell.

In all honesty your situation seems to be pretty decent. I would far rather be a quarter south american/native north american/spanish than half abo.

If you choose to, you likely have a good chance at becoming a relatively successful person.

How about we just go off genetics and not child-like assessment of visible features.

Finns have almost exclusively blue eyes and blonde hair and are objectively about 10 percent siberian.

caucasian is a heritage, not a streamlined appearance.

Easy 25% you're half breed of grade 2.

You're forbidden to breed with non-white, if you breed with an Half-Breed grade 1 (50%) your kids will be half-breed grade 1 (forbidden to breed with whites).

You're also forbidden to breed with half-breed of grade 2 like yourself.

If you have kids with a white he will be white.

It's not complicated.

That's cute.

Are you going to tell me about how the greeks are 200 percent turk but the german tribes bravely fought off the huns?

Study actual genetics and anthropology and end these convenient explanations.

I even redtexted and posted a cheeky picture to make it an obvious play on the bullshit that gets spouted here.

8/10 got me a little mad.

Im super fucming tired right now but why am i forbidden from breeding with other halfbreed grade 2s again?
Also isnt it a bad thing for me to breed with a pure white?

Sorry.

I haven't gotten much sleep the past few days, so I haven't been too analytical. Ya got me, mate.

Mixed people are the true master race.

My IQ is over 120 and I have white skin and brown hair, so there's not much I'm missing. Also muh dick. White people are obsolete.

Kek. If you think so then form your own nation of mixed individuals. Several already exist and all have been absolute garbage.

You do your thing and we'll do ours.

In my dreams, yes. The reason why they failed is because of lack of control. Most first generation mixed people are bound to be genetic failures. On average they will be middling between the two races, and thus a downgrade from the higher parent race.But a small percentage, while not being necessarily better than the parent race, retain the superior qualities of the higher race but express them in a unique, potentially beneficial way. That is to say, we may be more adaptive than whites pure bred whites under certain circumstances, say in my case, hot climate. White people are pretty much entirely unable to build civilizations within what I call the "red-zone," while the "civilizations" that do exist there are complete shit. A race of people like me, we could capitalize on that. And we're less inclined to sentimentality than whites. We'll happily do the genocidal dirty work most whites are too high-minded to fathom.

If you identify with your non-white blood to the point that you're asking anonymous internet nazis if you're pure enough, you're not pure enough.

If you can pass for white, you're not a fucking jew, and don't ask faggy questions like "h-hey guys I'm only mostly white can i play" then you're pure enough. Let the next few generations worry about whether the family tree is perfect, right now you have to fight for your people.

you clearly haven't done your research of you think that.

I identify more with my european blood i dont really give two shits about the native blood i have in me

Then yer white.

These threads are depressing to me as I'm only half white. Cruel fate.

But user, there are so many of us here. Its surely disproportionate.

Dubs and trips confirm, christcucks still salty.

user, I have news for you

I really fucking hate these threads, because they always bring out the edgelords who jerk off to the the thought of 40k-esque purges and mass sterilization.

There's a very simple solution to this: genetic engineering. Geneticists can remove your non-white genes when you want to pass them on to your children, the technology already exists, the only reason why it isn't being done is because it isn't legal to, yet.

You get a free vasectomy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhineland_Bastard

I don't know how this shit passes in TN. I have never seen it personally myself. Even the sheboons would laugh at this cunt in public.

Jesus was Aryan but with brown hair and green eyes. Israelites, Aryans, Indo-Europeans, same thing.

does buddy beceause judaism is based on the talmud. Jews hate abraham moses and all the prophets, thats why they hate Christ. Jews only use the talmud.

over 50% of all statistics are inaqurate

Don't worry bro, we take care of our own. You'll be taken care of.

Technology will fix it. Or we will just breed lots of pure aryan women in test tubes and send them to your country.

Gonna have to see your DNA test bro.

TFW Scottish, German, Polish, and Irish.

You guys are alright. I'll gun you guys down last when the right wing death squad comes chargin'.

neither hitler nor the national socialist part believed this stop falling for communist funded schoolbook fairy tales

There were lots of mischling NatSocs

As long as you're over 6 feet, have blonde hair, chiseled features, of Nordic descent and an IQ of 120+, you're OK.

Everyone else should be executed.

also although i say this i wouldn't mind reclaiming rhodesia and south africa, removing nog and letting the mixed whites have control over it

I've never understood why people believe the whole 'Hitler executed anyone who wasn't blonde with blue eyes!' crap. Even if you take it on face value that Hitler wanted to eradicate brown haired people, the sensible option would still obviously be sterilization, execution would be totally unnecessary.

Choose one, pastanigger

It's a kike lie that the 1488 crowd bought into.

Modern Iberians are not white.

Cry about it.

As a Japanese, English Scot German I find myself also in this boat. I care for my European heritage with the utmost respect and desire to preserve it. But I will never be full white, I will always be a "other" not whole in any category. I don't know if I should ever have kids, I have thought of suicide over my genetics but I don't know what to do. If I die I will never be able to help save the white race, if I live and procreate I put my unclean mixed genetics into the pool. Many nights I stay awake wondering my future.

Checking these

What's the breakdown of your ancestry? Quarter jap? Half jap?

My god you are such an enormous faggot.

Basically nobody does, excluding those indoctrinated by the Jews, either as oppositional (progressives and leftists) or cooped (neo-Nazis and skinheads).

There's little moral/ethical distinction between the two methodologies, and even so, it may well in favor of execution if existence as a sterilized evolutionary dead-end if the two are compared.

If you don't want an animal able to be bred, quit cucking about and put a bullet in its head - all its doing otherwise is consuming resources better spent elsewhere.

tbh fam, I don't see the issue with just executing people if you intend to effectively use eugenic sterilization to inhibit their entire purpose of existence anyway.
Seems more cruel to let them live without any future or purpose than to simply put them out of their misery, assuming you've deemed them unworthy of existence (and thus justifying such eugenics methods).

Hitler wouldn't have done either though outside European lands, and certainly not as applies to brown haired individuals.

The fuck?

But the percentage of any foreign genes is so small it might as well be ignored.
Kill yourself or accept that fact that you're a mongrel. I already did (at least it's East Asian blood and not nigger… anyway).

Hello Chaim.

Look to ecological efforts to preserve species affected by genetic pollution for clear and dispassionate answers.

actazool.org/temp/{73B99493-DF40-41F1-A96E-595F6E15B833}.pdf

1/8th

Not a ton but significant

Ukraine and the Czech Republic are not Baltic, user. Also saying that the country is non-religious on the basis of the fact that there is no overwhelming majority for any sect of Christianity is pretty retarded, your own source states it is 18% that are non-religious and 0.01%-0.05% that are religious but non-Christian. Saying "b-but I am friends with plenty of Balts" isn't enough for you to claim that Estonia is the exact same thing as the rest of the Baltic.
t. Latvian

Hang yourself you race mixed monster.

I bet Australia is conveniently left out of that category.

He pretty much shot himself in the foot the moment he forgot Anglos exist and are in every climate.

What the fuck are you talking about? Next you'll say slavs aren't white because their part of Europe is too far to the East.

If you're really that worried, get a blood test and maybe with some luck, your nigger blood will be diluted to virtually 0 in the future generations; provided it is too small to reliably affect your children's phenotype.

Don't worry. Ben Garrison doesn't punish people for the color of their skin, he punished them for the contents of their character.

We average and say things like "I'm 25% German, 50% Scotch-Irish, 25% English" but that's just an estimate.

In reality you get 50% of your genes from each parent, but you don't necessarily get 25% from each grandparent.

The reason is simple - your parent passes to you a random mix of their genes - that he/she got half-half from his/her parents. So It is theoretically possible that ALL the genes you got from your father happen to be only the genes that he got from his father, and none of the ones he got from his mother. And and likewise for your mother - all the genes she passes to you coming only from one of her parents. This means you only have to have the genes of 2 of the 4 grandparents, one from each side. And so for every generation. If your grandfather only got his grandfather's genes, then of your 16 g'g'grandparents, you possibly only got the genes of 2 of them.

Of course, randomness happens so the odds of this are extremely low. But the point is you don't have to have an even distribution.

But the odds are higher of the chances that you might entirely lose the genes that would have come down to you from 1 of your 16 g'g'grandparents, and that your genetic make up is entirely composed of the other 15.

Of course, with recessive genes a person might carry genes but not show them.

I'm 1/18th Asian, and otherwise mixed western European. Should I try to burn the Asian coal, or just not reproduce? I don't want to dilute the white race, but with the rate of the birthrates, I don't think we can be too picky about purity. Besides, being 1/16th Asian won't be all that significant, right?

I'm 1/18th Asian, and otherwise mixed western European. Should I try to burn the Asian coal, or just not reproduce? I don't want to dilute the white race, but with the rate of the birthrates, but I'm not sure we can be too picky with purity. Besides, being 1/16th Asian wouldn't be all that significant, right?

africa will need to be repopulated after eliminating all the niggers, you can pick one country to rule over it

shit, meant 1/8th

shit, meant 1/8th. and my post fucked up. thanks, hotwheels.