SJWs are fucking pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZajyVas4Jg
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1877/anti-duhring/ch08.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

are you kidding me!!

What the fuck is she saying

jabba no wonka han solo dies

SJWs/feminists and Trump supporters are cancer, only difference is that they're different types of cancer.

In defense of the Venezuelan coup claims, the US/CIA did attempt this in 2002.

And after Chavez's death, it's possible they succeeded.

Good documentary:
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZajyVas4Jg

Trump supporters are just as pathetic as SJW's and Feminazi's because…

1) They get offended easily when you make anti-Trump posts.
2) They get defensive of Trump, acting as if he were a family member or God.

SJW's are pathetic because they think everything is sexist, racist or homophobic. They get easily offended over stupid bullshit and get defensive about it.

Feminazi's are pathetic because they think everything is sexist and that a picture of a nude woman is offensive to them.

does it matter

Be nice to crystal

you amigo, don't let it get to you

Nothing gets to me. I piss off Trump Supporters, SJW's and Feminazi's. Not the other way around. I am the ultimate troll warrior.

You seem severely offended by trump posting that out of nowhere, triggered much?

You seem offended by my anti-Trump pic. I'd say you're triggered.

I'm unironically masturbating to that picture

You just seem to be eternally triggered like Holla Forums randomly posting about jews in a completely unrelated thread.
Where did Trump touch you to cause you to be so obsessed about him?

Interesting.

Nope. I just love pissing off Trump supporters. Deal with it.

assblasted cuck being this salty bahahahaha

thank god we will never be like that guy

Trump is making my cock great again

I think it's "keep your hatespeech off of campus".

Wow I never heard that until now I thought she was just speaking whale thanks

Oh my, is 4chan to shit and full of sjw faggots like yourself for you to stay?

Man say you want about Neo Nazis, Strom Front users and Ultra Right Wingers, they sure know how to infiltrate message boards and throw shit at the wall.

One can only look at their madness and think "This is the beginning of the end for humanity". SJW's need to fuck off. Period.

Anyone feel like a rage thread?

butthurt SJW detected

An idiot who only participates in confirmation bias detected

Oldie but a goodie

Triggered yet, females?

I was right you are actually triggered by this thread…bahahahahahahahahahhaa

LOL The only ones salty here is you Trump supporters getting angry over the Trump portrait I posted. Chillax, it's just Trump, not you.

Except I'm not a SJW because I don't qualify with their standards, since I use words like Faggot and Bitch. Which is both homophobic and sexist slurs, something they hate.

I swear Trump supporters act dumb and get angry over stupid shit more than Juggalos. I've pissed off many juggalos with anti-ICP pics I've posted for many years and it was met with death threats from them. LOL

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY WIFE'S SON!!!!

being this delusional

Take a chill pill. Negative Trump pics is nothing to get upset about.

herr derr no you are
really nigga bahahhaahha

Try harder moron. LOL

lurk more child you're embarrassing yourself

Pathetic

Trump is actually not fat, he is wearing an Interceptor Level-III vest to protect himself from nonviolent leftist protesters and the religion of peace.

Come on guys. I'm kinda cold, I need some fury to warm me up

:^)

No one on Holla Forums outside of Holla Forums has even a basic understanding of Marxism. This isn't a surprise to anyone.

That was fantastic

Rage bump

Well isn't it?
Isn't the entire thing based around the oppressed and the oppressor?

Holla Forumsacks are just SJW too
difference is you probably being more sympathetic to your own identity group

other than seeing him on some Holla Forumsack infograph you don't even know who adorno is and how communists relate to this faggot

go fuck yourself you dumb little shit

But isn't the entire SJW dogma entirely based on marxism's systems of oppression?

Yep, look at this picture and tell me how SJWs don't sound like marxists.

i know that you dont know jack shit about marxism
but you still managed to suprise me by how fucking retarded you are
good job, faggot

they don't because they're not talking about economics and working class but, like every Holla Forumsack, about idenity issues
go fuck yourself you're honestly too fucking retarded and up your own ass to even see how you're attacking your own reflections

same bullshit, different dress
most sjws are marxists anyway

All marxists are SJWs anyway

From the moment when the bourgeois demand for the abolition of class privileges was put forward, alongside it appeared the proletarian demand for the abolition of the classes themselves — at first in religious form, leaning towards primitive Christianity, and later drawing support from the bourgeois equalitarian theories themselves. The proletarians took the bourgeoisie at its word: equality must not be merely apparent, must not apply merely to the sphere of the state, but must also be real, must also be extended to the social, economic sphere. And especially since the French bourgeoisie, from the great revolution on, brought civil equality to the forefront, the French proletariat has answered blow for blow with the demand for social, economic equality, and equality has become the battle-cry particularly of the French proletariat.

The demand for equality in the mouth of the proletariat has therefore a double meaning. It is either — as was the case especially at the very start, for example in the Peasant War [see Engels’ work Peasant War in Germany]— the spontaneous reaction against the crying social inequalities, against the contrast between rich and poor, the feudal lords and their serfs, the surfeiters and the starving; as such it is simply an expression of the revolutionary instinct, and finds its justification in that, and in that only. Or, on the other hand, this demand has arisen as a reaction against the bourgeois demand for equality, drawing more or less correct and more far-reaching demands from this bourgeois demand, and serving as an agitational means in order to stir up the workers against the capitalists with the aid of the capitalists’ own assertions; and in this case it stands or falls with bourgeois equality itself. In both cases the real content of the proletarian demand for equality is the demand for the abolition of classes. Any demand for equality which goes beyond that, of necessity passes into absurdity.
marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1877/anti-duhring/ch08.htm

see the difference? no? well, thats because you cant fucking read and just talk out of your ass whenever you open your mouth, faggot

it really all comes down to you being uneducated sexually frustrated losers

I know a SJW dyke who looks just like that dog, she's also obviously going around in her Che Guevara shirt like a good leninist should.
She smells like Mountain Dew and Cheetos left to spoil under a couch for 1 month, soap must be too capitalistic for her rotten vagina

Are you mad bro?
Don't worry, the revolution will come soon enough. snickers

yes, calling someone names means they are mad
not that you're just retarded and people are ridiculing you for a reason

revive

calling someone names when the other person is entirely calm is definitely the top sign of someone who is mad.

Whatever you say man, just take a tea or something.

Communism
World Revolution
Лев Давидович Троцкий

Just calm down man, I haven't even talked to you.

people can't control their emotions and burst as a babbling mass of insults, SJW/marxists are like that.

It's funny because that's how my 11 year old niece reacts.
Wish she had some decent parenting.

McCarthyism?
Red Scare?
Palmer Raids?

commietard having a meltdown bahahahah

You never once tried to correct that user. So, I'll assume he's right on account of you getting so butt blasted.

You're the only one name calling.

Chill the fuck out, Jamal.

Is this what a tripple cuck looks like? He could beat CK in a cuck-off.

I decided a long time ago to make fun of literally everyone and everything. SJW's, people that believe in politics, faggots, straight people, straight people that hate faggots, muslims, christians, the holocaust, the city of Chicago. Anything.

most bcuz nothing is based in clear logic and it's all just a mixture of baseless emotions. Everyone's right, everyone's wrong. Fuck it all.

She got her wish.

Thank the heavens here in Malaysia, and Asia in general, there are no SJWs.

Asia yes!

No so coexisting now are we?
*chuckle* Fools.

Need to update that to include the fact that two of her attackers have since being released raped women and fled prosecution.

Koreans are SJWs, they have a ministry of equality.

Ilbe started to fight back, no matter the costs.
Meanwhile, the right wingers only protest.
You need more action man.. terrorize those SJW fuckers.

Devil's advocate here, coexisting wouldn't be so bad if everyone agreed to it.

Putting Islam in Coexistence though, is like introducing locusts in an otherwise healthy ecosystem.
They will destroy and consume everything, leaving others to starve and die off.
Then they move on to other targets..

fight back?
Korea has even banned nudity already m8

Imagine San Francisco, just 20 times worse, that's South Korea.

I'm disappointed to hear that. I thought Ilbe, the right wing party, took drastic measures, even going so far to bomb a place.
And they're gaining a lot of support from within Korea.

Unfortunately SJW's are winning. They're giving good reviews to pro-SJW films such as Star Wars The Force Awakens and the new Ghostbusters movie, while trashing films like Batman V Superman and Tarzan for not being diverse enough. You're letting SJW's win for every time you go see pro-SJW movies and trashing anti-SJW movies.

I don't think this is quite the struggle that Hitler talked about.

fuck off we were here first we shouldn't stand for leftists here because they're wrong and want to censor us

really….what are the numbers on the new ghostbusters the movie is a huge flop

Well sure….but how often are humans rational