SHUT IT DOWN ! King of Saudi Arabia sponsored Netanyahu’s campaign

Panama Papers Data Leak : King of Saudi Arabia sponsored Netanyahu’s campaign

almasdarnews.com/article/panama-papers-data-leak-king-saudi-arabia-sponsored-netanyahus-campaign/ | Al-Masdar News

Other urls found in this thread:

panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/en/
panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/
freezepage.com/1462699031QTMVBVWSWT
talniri.co.il/marketnews/article.asp?mp=4&id=76320
archive.is/GVR0U
timesofisrael.com/defense-chief-raps-west-over-missteps-in-iran-syria/
google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:IRN:ISR:QAT:SAU:IRQ
archive.is/yOfE
archive.is/BZhX8
archive.is/xMGtN
journal-neo.org/2015/09/15/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/
archive.is/sIFbl
timesofisrael.com/saudis-pledge-to-honor-israel-peace-terms-for-islands-given-by-egypt/
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf
archive.is/MsQSQ
archive.is/hIVKy
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq68_S6zIHM
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html
strategic-culture.org/news/2014/12/03/israel-secret-plan-for-second-israel-in-ukraine.html
tumblr.com/login
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Isaac Herzog, member of the Knesset and Chairman of the Israeli Labor party, revealed that Saudi king Salman bin Abdulaziz financed the election campaign of Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu.
“In March 2015, King Salman has deposited eighty million dollars to support Netanyahu’s campaign via a Syrian-Spanish person named Mohamed Eyad Kayali. The money was deposited to a company’s account in British Virgin Islands owned by Teddy Sagi, an Israeli billionaire and businessman, who has allocated the money to fund the campaign Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu”, Herzog cited a leaked Panama Paper. Related Panama Papers can be found in the following links

panamapapers.sueddeutsche.de/en/
panamapapers.icij.org/the_power_players/
freezepage.com/1462699031QTMVBVWSWT talniri.co.il/marketnews/article.asp?mp=4&id=76320

have an archive:
archive.is/GVR0U

B-but those are two completely different peoples why would Saudis be involved in the internal politics of Israel?! They are our greatest ally!

HOLY SHIT THIS IS YUUUUGE

Fuck, I wish I had saved the picture of the ebin US bear thing, happy merchant and the cartoon version of muhammed together

The plot thickens..

holy shit this is crazy.

iran is gonna get so uppity about this!

''photo: Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon (R) shakes hands with Saudi Prince Turki al-Faisal at the Munich Security Conference on February 14, 2016 (Ariel Harmoni/Defense Ministry)

Moshe Ya’alon touts back-channel talks with Sunni Arab states, says they’re furious over ‘lack of support’ against Iran, accuses Europe and US of lacking ‘grand strategy’ in Syria

timesofisrael.com/defense-chief-raps-west-over-missteps-in-iran-syria/

"Defense Minister Moshe Ya’alon on Sunday said Sunni Arab states are “frustrated and furious” at the West for a “lack of support” in dealing with Iran, and joined widespread criticism of the Western approach to Syria.

The defense minister, who spoke at the Munich Security Conference, also maintained that there were open channels between Israel and other Arab states, but the “sensitive” situation prevents him from shaking Arab officials’ hands in public. He later publicly shook the hand of Saudi Prince Turki bin Faisal Al Saud.

Turki has met with a number of Israeli officials in the past.

Israel’s covert ties with Sunni Arab states are such that while they cannot display signs of cordiality in public, “we can meet in closed rooms,” said Ya’alon.

“But we do have channels to speak with our Sunni Arab neighboring countries. Not just Jordan and Egypt — Gulf states, North African states,” he said. “For them, Iran is an enemy.”

Israel has long maintained there are back-channel talks between Jerusalem and Sunni states, which share the common enemy of Iran.

Ya’alon, speaking in English, maintained that the Arab states are “frustrated and furious from the lack of Western support.”

He also fiercely criticized the Western approach to stopping the fighting in Syria and battling the Islamic State terror group.

Referring to statements by Russia’s prime minister that the conflict constituted a new “cold war,” Ya’alon said: “For war you need two parties. There is one, very active, very proactive in the region today, Russia. On the other side, it is missing — whether it is the United States or Europe.”

The West needs a “grand strategy” and “moral clarity” and “this is absent,” he said. “I claim that you are lacking a grand strategy.” "

Can someone give us the tldr on this situation? Shit is getting so complicated I can't keep track.

BUMP

We need some Saudi merchant memes now, this is hilarious.

(Update): A spokesperson from Isaac Herzog’s office reached out to Al-Masdar News on Monday to confirm that this quote was fabricated.

(Update): A spokesperson from Isaac Herzog’s office reached out to Al-Masdar News on Monday to confirm that this quote was fabricated.

Can't you verify your source before you start a thread?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was true but OP's source is bullshit and they updated their page to add this

>yfw it actually was the Saudis

Haha next we'll find out Soros and other top Jews are secret Nazis.

DAILY REMINDER THAT HOUSE OF SAUD ARE DOENMEH KIKES

What sort of trickery is this? I got this image from Jewgle. Click the thumbnail and it becomes a happy filter salesman.

america, israel, saudia arabia = axis of evil

This is what I know.

After years of wars in Iraq and Afghanistan and the blowback resulting from those wars President Obama refuses to send American men and spend American treasure to invade a formidable regional power on behalf of the Saudis and Israel.

In his attempt to limit American responsibility for the Middle East region Obama has gradually allowed Iran a greater role in the Middle East. Saudi Arabia and Israel do not want Iran to increase its influence; Israel because the Islamic republic has used bashing Israel as a tool to increase its legitimacy and standing in the muslim world and Saudi Arabia because most of the oil rich areas located near Saudi Shia populations and also they are both leaders of the 2 major sects in Islam. Saudi Arabia also fears Iran because Iran is an actual nation with a history going back millenia whereas SA is tribal theocracy that has developed into an overpopulated illiterate powderkeg.

It's quite interesting to see Iran take on Turkey, Israel and the Gulf States on its own after years of sanctions.

Anglo-Zionist-Wahhabist alliance.

It is. The amount was massive too, should have been in title.

Insane.

Is this the first really interesting thing from the Panama Papers?

Jews and Muslims are two castes of the same civilization.

Israel also fears Iran because of their backing of Hezbollah and because, while the Iranians have their faults, they are very principled. They can't be bought.

It's not your picture that's the problem, it's our broken website. Sometimes an image from another post gets linked to an image someone else posted instead of to the correct image. It's a really weird bug that happens rarely

We should first try to confirm the information instead of repeating the claims of some shitty arabic news website.

When the only other source I can find is the propaganda website of the iranian government PressTv.ir then it means it's either a hoax or it's a suppressed news story. Until we know which one it is we shouldn't assume it's true, even if it wouldn't be surprising.

Soros indeed worked for nazi germany, you know.

No, he pretended to be a goy so he didn't get Shoah'd.

Stop repeating Jonestein's lies.

SAUDI COUP WHEN

If you take George Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire as a valid source.

In my opinion Jonestein's take on it is as valid as Soros'. Neither you nor I knows what happened in the 40's in Europe exactly, only that a lot of lies have been told.

yfw the puppet-master is a mere puppet

What if saudis don't own israel but they're working together in a common goal?

There's no evidence whatsoever that he was secretly a Nazi when he was 14. It's one of those retarded stories that cuckservitives embrace so they don't have to accept the fact that their bogeyman is a rat-faced kike.

It's more so a case of a puppet paying financial tribute to his puppet masters.

Right I agree that he's not secretly pro German Volk. He, his family, and his enabler had no problem opportunistically exploiting the Nazi movement, successfully! though.

That I think is the real takeaway.

Or the Saudis get shaken down for shekels just like the rest of Israel's "allies" do.

Except there's no actual evidence of any of that.

But if it was real in your mind, keep on believing it.

What do you mean by that? Do you dispute that he stayed for a time in his early teens with his traitor Nazi godfather? Or that he paid his own way through college despite never working a day in his life?

Just what's your take on this?

You know, you could at least do a little background research before spouting off those kinds of claims.

Man I have a hard time imagining a young Soron waiting tables. Source? Is that from his biography George Soros: The Life and Times of a Messianic Billionaire?

Sounds familiar.

This shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, both the Saudis and Iran economically surpassed Israel decades ago
google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=d5bncppjof8f9_#!ctype=l&strail=false&bcs=d&nselm=h&met_y=ny_gdp_mktp_cd&scale_y=lin&ind_y=false&rdim=country&idim=country:IRN:ISR:QAT:SAU:IRQ

this

I've been telling you guys for years that the Saudis and Israels are NOT enemies. In fact, they worked together on 9/11.

slit your wrists, nigger

kek

Because it contradicts the conspiracy theory you've chosen to believe despite the complete lack of supporting evidence?

archive.is/yOfE

archive.is/BZhX8

archive.is/xMGtN

"Together" implies that they're on equal ground. The Saudis are just the jew's whores.

I have the documents!

Kidding, but yeah that's been out there for awhile. Saudi's being secret BFFs with Israel.

Thanks

oy fucking vey

don't let this get memory-holed

Saudi royal family allegedly descended from jews

Many in the Saudi Kingdom are Jews themselves. Also, the Saudis aren't owned by anybody. They have an extreme amount of leverage thanks to their large oil supply. This is why America kisses their ass. Hopefully, that will change under a Trump presidency. It DEFINITELY won't under a Shillary one.

This type of thing is old news.
Both Saudis and Israel hate Iran.

Despite the Saudis being Insane Wahhabists Israel has been willing to work with them.

journal-neo.org/2015/09/15/the-alliance-between-israel-and-saudi-arabia/

This has been happening since the time of the Iran Nuclear deal.

It probably has more to do with the house of Saud being crypto-kikes rather than any just some shared hatred of Iran. The fuckers even have Muslims all over the world worshiping a cube and a space rock as if it itself was a God. A thing God expressed his displeasure with by dropping a crane on the fucks at Mecca on 9/11 of last year.

archive.is/sIFbl

Largely throughout the past this has been the case but that is changing rapidly, prior to the 67 Arab-Israeli war the Saudis were genuinely against Israel but relied on Egypt and Iraq for military defense at the time. Egypt was the most responsible for the Arab defeat in the 67 war and suffered the worst losses itself and was the only Muslim country at the time to actually sign a peace treaty with Israel which humiliated Egypt, meanwhile the Saudis still relied on Egypt to defend them and Iraq while previously an ally annexed Kuwait in 1990 and also threatened to make Saudi Arabia a new province of Iraq, and he could have considering Saudi Army at the time was a complete joke even compared to now. Which lead to immense Saudi butthurt at the time and them crying to the US for protection resulting in Desert Storm, since then Iraq has largely become pro-Iran and the Saudis need allies against Iran which means Israel. The Saudis also recently decided to honor the Egyptian-Israeli peace deal just a month ago, so this is just the tip of the iceberg showing the Saudi-Israeli cooperation that is coming now that the Saudis are basically official allies, and the Saudi military is actually building up very rapidly and has modern equipment.

timesofisrael.com/saudis-pledge-to-honor-israel-peace-terms-for-islands-given-by-egypt/

not after the U.S. elections

Saddam that is

Apparently you haven't realized that the Saudis have influence in both European and American politics, as well as media (at least in the US, I don't know about Europe).

((You)) seem to have a positive opinion of the Jews and Soros. What with all this ((evidence)) he was a good boy who paid his own way by the sweat of his brow.

Do you have any evidence that isn't from Soros own mouth?

>Salon

Maimonides taught that worship at the Kaaba is directed at the true "G-d", but that Christianity is idolatry.

You guys realize the Saudi Army is like 90% Palestinian contractors, right? This could be coup material.

The Qatari army is almost all foreign contractors, but the Qatari army is tiny, the Saudi army has a lot of Pakis and Sudanese but is still mostly Saudis and is a much larger military now and is actually enlarging at a rate that the population of Palestine couldn't even support.

Mus be time for some regime change in Arabia

Come at me bro

Bump. This thread is being slid.

Do you have any evidence at all?

Do you have any evidence at all?

Let me see new posts kikewheels

Saying someone was a nazi is only positive if it is true and in good faith. I am not trying to redeem Soros by connecting him to Nazism if that is what you're implying?

State your fucking case faggot. Stop beating around the bush. What's your goddamn opinion of Soros relationship with the Nazi party?

Reminder that the House of Saud is of Donmeh Jewish origin and both Ibn Wahhab and Ibn Saud were Jews, according to an official Iraqi intelligence report.
fas.org/irp/eprint/iraqi/wahhabi.pdf

OP IS A FAGGOT
P
I
S
A
F
A
G
G
O
T

Which is what I'd expect a spokesman to do in this situation. But the fact remains I haven't seen a single piece of evidence supporting this so until I do this is just baseless rumors.

Not defending the KSA, as I hate those crypto-kike fucks, and certainly not trying to defend Israel. But there's no evidence has been presented to support this, and anyone can put out an article saying somebody said something. That's super market tabloid-tier shit.

lol that is so Jewish.

But yes, Jews and Muslims worship the same god, his name is Satan. That's why they both hate Christians, because they know we're on opposite sides of this spiritual war.

anti slide bump

re you 12 year old?
your post pretty stupid you know?

My case is that you don't have one and are just making assumptions based on what you want to believe.

The first two are semites, the last includes pretty much all Germans and Scandinavians.

How fucking dumb are you?

pick one and only one

So you just opened your mouth to let the shit out then?

Congrats on insulting someone on the internet though. I'm sure your mum is proud.

I'm just kidding, we both know you take money to defend Soros on Holla Forums of all places, so your mother obviously raised a whore.

Not an argument.

Prove me wrong then, autismo. Show me evidence that George Soros funded his career with Nazi gold or whatever you're claiming.

bump due to obvious shills

My claim is that you can't take his word for it so AJ's story of Nazi collaboration is as likely as Soros' using his godfather as a secret annex.

Keep shit talking you disgusting shill.

But AJ's story is based on Soros' own words too, he just added a bunch of extra bullshit to them.

You can read the transcript of the 60 Minutes interview online, it says nothing like Jonesties claims it does.

Soros isn't a "White Nazi", he's a jew working in his own racial interests.

Fair point.

SOROS WTF ARE YOU DOING?!

MIDF BTFO

How did you not already know that the Saudis and Israel are basically allies? The house of Saud are even descendants of a tribe of kikes that converted to Islam.

Correct, the so-called Dönmeh Jews, a group of Sefardim who where expulsed from Spain in the late 1400s. They found a new home in the Ottoman Empire and other Muslim polities.

I have read the 60 minutes interview, where he denies ever profiting from assisting his Godfather even though in his own sycophantic biography he admits to visiting the liquidated estates of other Jews.

My opinion is he probably stuffed his greedy pockets full of confiscated goods and money. So is Jones' but he also sees this as evidence that Soros was involved in identifying Jews for liquidation or some such, and the illuminati are secret Nazis, which is far too speculative obviously.

Soros isn't a Nazi, doesn't secretly support The German Volk, but I'd bet my bottom dollar he was just as greedy and criminal when he was just a young boy in whiteface pretending to be a good Nazi lad.

If you can disagree with that you're painting him in a good light.

[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]>
[]
[]3
[]
[]

Yea do your father's works.

You're a fucking idiot, and the reason why a genuine will-of-the-people fash revolution will never take place. Your fantasies of Christdom and Satan cloud every logical nerve in your body.

Religion is a tool - that's it. To control the people.
That doesn't make it inherently good or bad, but its nature as a tool leaves it open for abuse.

quads checked. and damn

Hey Rabbi, when was the last time you prayed to Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior for forgiveness? Like, have you ever prayed to Him to ask for mercy for murdering him?

"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." –Jesus Christ

You don't believe in Him. You do lie, and you worship Satan.

I told you fags that the house of Saud is jews

Israel and Saudi Arabia pretend to be enemies but are really closest allies

We know. Only normies and newfriends don't.

Bump

Actually I read a theory here a couple months ago that Soros is secretly on our side because he funds leftie retards allover the world to get the plebs to swing hard right. It's a fun thought but idk because he turned my homeland ukraine into a war zone to achieve this :)

Israel, Saudi Arabia Finally Admit Secret Diplomacy

Among those who follow the Middle East closely, it's been an open secret that Israel and Saudi Arabia have a common interest in thwarting Iran. But until recently, actual diplomacy between the two was never officially acknowledged.

Since the beginning of 2014 there have been secret meetings between the Saudis and Israelis, in India, Italy and the Czech Republic. Reports appeared in the Arab press that senior members of the Israeli security forces, including the head of Mossad, secretly visited Riyadh and held discussions there with their Saudi equivalents. Apparently there were even negotiations between the then director general of the Saudi Intelligence Agency, Prince Bandar bin Sultan, with senior officials of the Israeli secret services in Geneva.

On June 5, 2015 Director-General of the Israeli Foreign Ministry Dore Gold met Saudi met with General Anwar Majed Eshki at a conference in Washington, when the latter presented his strategic MER plan. Key highlights of this document are devoted to establishing cooperation between the Arab countries and Israel and the need for joint efforts to isolate the Iranian regime.

King Salman of Saudi Arabia commissioned prince and media magnate Al-Waleed bin Talal to start a dialogue with the Israeli intellectual community with the aim of reestablishing contact with the neighbouring country. Prince Talal called on all inhabitants of the Middle East, to end their hatred of the Jewish people. He also declared that his visit to Jerusalem signifies the beginning of ‘peace and brotherliness’ between Israel and its Arab neighbours. Arab media reported that Saudi Minister of Petroleum and Mineral Resources Ali Al-Naimi confirmed that his country is ready to export ‘black gold’ to any place in the world, including Israel. Saudi Minister pointed out that the majority of the Arab world does not see any obstacles to trade relations.

In August 2014 the head of the Saudi Foreign Ministry Prince Saud Al Faisal declared at the world assembly of Islamic scholars in Jeddah: “We must reject planting hatred towards Israel and we should normalize relations with the Jewish state.” Dore Gold, mentioned above, told the news agency Bloomberg: “Our standing today on this stage does not mean we have resolved all the differences that our countries shared over the years. But our hope is we will be able to address them fully in the years ahead and Riyadh can become a strategic partner of the Jewish state”.

archive.is/MsQSQ
(jpost)
archive.is/hIVKy
(bloomberg)

Weren't all Europeans Christians for a millennium?

saudis are just cryptokikes pal

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

SA should be bombed

Tell it brother.

Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Can we talk about the origins of Zionism, Wahhabism and the House of Saud and how they correlate? It has something to do with khazars I think

This video is a decent introduction
youtube.com/watch?v=Gq68_S6zIHM

Am reading this link for now but anyone got the simple facts?

Actually they call it Moloch, a much older name than Satan

strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/25/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-i.html

Part one is also very important but the two articles aren't very clear in how these "Dönmeh" people have "deep states" in Turkey and other middle eastern countries (though the Wahhabis are obviously self evident), let alone how they are actually connected to Israel.

It also only goes back a few centuries when there's definitely something related to the Khazar people. Oh there we go the site has another article specifically about what Zionism really is
strategic-culture.org/news/2014/12/03/israel-secret-plan-for-second-israel-in-ukraine.html

Slide it goy nothing to see here

FTFY

This thread is why reality itself is jewish

When can we go home

"I'm just kidding, we both know you take money to defend Soros on Holla Forums of all places, so your mother obviously raised a whore."

You seem to be lost - tumblr.com/login

(OP)

Ah we need more of these threads, there are too many misdirection/distraction/subversion experts having their way with our minds.

Yes, the House of Saud is Rothschild property (Including SA's wealth/resources). Congratulations Holla Forums, you are feeling the hypnogogic transition into your awakening as you fail to contain the rage and disappointment of realising your whole love/life/country thus far has been an artificial dupe and an ephemeral lie. The ratschilds literally control this board. Whenever there is ANY form of discussion regarding Isreal/International Policy, it's shill hour. Nothing is ever said about the internal connections, the global mafia that runs 99% of the mundane world (The local footy club, the last place you ate, your parent's business, etc), the intelligence agencies like mossad that pay billions to run the data mining industry, the dark pact of judaism and their 'currency', it goes ever on. Do you fags even give a damn how deep this goes, how fucking insane these kikes really are, how close we are to eternal darkness? You are being EMPLOYED to lampshade the truth of this world, by the VERY PEOPLE that you are trying to fight. You are PROGRAMMED. Whilst you argue with shills, your friends and family are down at the 'bar' or hiding behind the TV being POISONED against everything that you uphold and know to be true/good. Whilst you fail to rise in the face of these DOGS, every man and woman trapped in the offices and departments lose their final hope for mankind as they stare down into the void from their windows. This whole world is a heaven in it's own respect, that we have relinquished unto absolute evil, in exchange for a FEELING.

The red pill is a contraceptive for true responsibility

I'm not sure if you are saying we are hopeless or that everyone is doing the wrong thing. Are you also programmed or are you doing something worth doing? If it's the latter then why don't you give some suggestions into what could be done?

And you sound like you know about these "internal connections" so why don't you say some things about how deep the rabbit hole really goes?

I've seen the Ring of power documentary, 5 hours of crazy shit like Hitler was working for the Jews and that Jesus was the son of Cleopatra. I have no idea what the truth really is so, in terms of what's really going on I don't know what to believe in.

Anyways it doesn't really matter what the truth behind the lies are. The fact of the matter is the people need to take the power back from the elites. No one agrees on what this even means so yea, if anything that's what we should be discussing. But for the blind masses that are unconvinced what would be the best way to get them to join us? that at the very least we shouldn't even be giving our power away to these elites

first off, im skeptical of this claim.
Because ive heard that elections in israel dont cost that much money. 80$ mill seems like a ridiculous number, when compared to the fact that Netanyahus entire campaign cost less than 20 million.

Which brings me to my real question. How in gods name is this possible? how do the US elections cost multiple billions, while Israeli ones cost in the tens of millions? are they lying? or do they just not suscept themselves to the same amount of propaganda as they do to Americans, so there's less to pay for? I just don't get how there could be such a big disparity between the cost of our elections.

There's tons of evidence linking both the Jewish god and the Muslim god to Moloch/Satan/Lucifer, so it's ironic that you're accusing me of making assumptions when you're actually the one doing exactly that. The crescent moon represents Venus while the star represents Lucifer. You can do the rest of the research yourself, I'm not going to spoonfeed people who are clearly only interested in shittalking on the internet about how smart they are and how dumb everyone else is for disagreeing.

There's a difference between coincidences and established facts or more importantly, anything self-declared

Bump for relevance