Apocalyptic Christfags

Has anyone else heard the "Jesus is Coming Back" argument for apathy? I literally told this Christcuck about Muslims taking over London and saying they're going to institute Sharia law and the only response I got back was "It just means Jesus is coming back" and "prepare your soul" bullshit.

This individual was a woman, who had been raped and molested before, so I went with the "How many times do you think they'll rape you before Jesus takes your soul?" and "Rotherdam Incident" argument, but I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and has good suggestions. Honestly, I can't into the mind of this sort of person, so I'm baffled.

Suggestions?

Also, have some OC

Other urls found in this thread:

ia600304.us.archive.org/25/items/worldslastnighta012859mbp/worldslastnighta012859mbp.pdf
counter-currents.com/2013/01/strauss-on-persecution-the-art-of-writing/
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ritual_murder
archive.is/2M5PV#selection-2227.0-2249.265
tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf
americanfreepress.net/jewish-animal-sacrifice-in-americas-streets-protected-by-government/
media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1435471567316-0.pdf
8ch.net/pol/res/5342052.html#5950134
bamboo-delight.com/item_13.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's just general learned hopelessness and that is very hard to cure unless something drastic happens in their environment.

Sage for not Holla Forums related and being an edgy fag

They're just nihilists with a quick paintjob of religion on top

also, fug. How do I save to jpeg (in photoshop) and still keep the background clear? Or, is my only option just making it blue like our background?

LOL WOW TOTALLY NOT INTL WOW LOL

Say what? I provided Trump OC as well faggot

please explain

I think we have a Shillary bot here.

Yeah, good point. I wonder if /christian/ would have any advice about this… I tried also to do the "Remember that jesus chased the money-changers out with a bullwhip, so its not all pacifism" argument to no avail as well.

I'm not Holla Forums at all you stupid fucking kike. Why would Holla Forums make Trump OC

Have to have the part you want on it's own layer with no underlying layers.

LOL WOW TOTALLY NOT INTL WOW LOL

ahhhhh… I forgot to flatten the image. Thanks

….but I don't think it worked. Let's see….

I'll fiddle with it. And (duh) try google. Thanks

Nice slide thread. And Schlomo, you know why. The Jewish scam known as pre-tribulation rapture. The Bible only supports a post-tribulation rapture. Which means you ain't gettin beamed up outta here before it gets bad, you gon be here. But the Jewish subverters can't have the sheep thinking that. So Cyrus Scofield's reference Bible funded by kikes like you started the "judeo" era of Christianity. Replacement theology became a fringe idea even though for 1900 years it was simply knkwn as Christianity.

Anyway, you knew this.

christian here,

the problem with end times is clearly we dont win this fight (according to revelation). basically the jews win in the end, for a short while, until jesus comes back and BTFO them all.

doesnt mean we shouldnt fight like hell to prevent it.

Nobody has slayed more Muslim faggots since the dawn of recorded history than Christians.

We have a fantastic k/d ratio. Master prestige. It's basically our duty to keep the Muslim hordes out and since the Jewish subversion of the Christian church, we have failed our call of duty and should be ashamed. I hope Christianity makes a comeback and has one final crusade.

Dude, come on.

sage for not Holla Forums related and shit that didn't happen

Is there one good youtube video I could send to someone like this that sort of explains what is happening in Europe? A lot of family people in the US are so MSMcucked that they are oblivious to this shit. Let's stray away from anything too antisemitic or violent, bc they always start crying "devil" when that happens

checkd – looks like I need to save as png

The Aussies are still awake, aren't they…?

im just saying man

maybe revelation is another n years away and this is just a 1933 issue where we push back again… rinse and repeat.

buf if you are a christian, the globalists get their shit in the end, they get their control, they get their mark of the beast.

if you are a defeatist and still dont try to fight it though, you are a cuck.

Get fucked, shitstain.

see what I mean, here:

fuck you asshole. I grew up in the Church, but I never once thought I wouldn't fight. Maybe I thought I'd be part of the fight or something, but I never, ever thought I wouldn't fight.

idk. those were medieval catholics, not cucked protestants, tho

this

I think we know who the real kikes are, here.

isn't the real problem with "Endtimes Theology" (if you will) that we don't know the day or the hour? Like, doesn't it say in the Bible somewhere that you're not supposed to just sell all your stuff and sit on the roof and wait (or something like that)?

How many times are people going to continue to confuse Heqet and Kek?

hey, I just shooped the trump head in there… so, what should I put on the book, then? I gather that is what you're complaining about?

i believe this verse says to NOT go back into the house to retrieve things, i cant remember the context.

we dont know when he will come back exactly no, but we will have the signs of when its close.

"For what comes is Judgment: happy are those whom it finds labouring in their vocations, whether they were merely going out to feed the pigs or laying good plans to deliver humanity a hundred years hence from some great evil. The curtain has indeed now fallen. Those pigs will never in fact be fed, the great campaign against White Slavery or Governmental Tyranny will never in fact proceed to victory. No matter; you were at your post when the Inspection came."

-C. S. Lewis, "The World's Last Night"

Yeah. Either use Kek's actual hieroglyphs, or we should make some kind of egyptian Pepe image with a dark aura of some kind.

also i forget to add that most of revelation is after we have lost this "fight" already. where the globalists have already taken full power.

Thanks, I've been needing a good read for awhile.

ia600304.us.archive.org/25/items/worldslastnighta012859mbp/worldslastnighta012859mbp.pdf

right. but what if Revelation is garbage? What if your interpretation is wrong? What if it was really a coded Jewish Revolutionary text concerning Rome, and therefore should have been put at the beginning of the New Testament not at the end? I mean, again, people were saying this same stuff in approx 1100AD concerning the Muslim invasion then.

Wait… so I'm interpreting this quote as defeatist; am I correct? If so, wasn't he wrong? I mean, the Soviets fell. Or, is he saying no matter what stay at your post (ie. fight) bc that's where you're supposed to be when it all goes down?

yeah, I'll probably put the kek stuff on them bc I'm not enough of an artist to draw something ex nihilo

yep. aussies… how are things down under? shouldn't you be getting to bed?

That's true. But like riding a bike, once you learn to kill Jews and sand niggers, you don't just forget.

Christianity needs a revival and it needs to unhinge itself from Judaism and Israel and it needs to start kicking ass again.

Any ideas on how we can begin to meme this back into reality? I suppose we're starting little by little already, but I think they get really turned off by the Hitler/God-Emperor/Meme-Magic/etc stuff. How do we appeal directly to the great mass of Christians?

Expose the Jews and their lies, remind them that sand niggers are coming to kill them for not converting to false gods.

I think both the Evangelical and Catholic churches should be spoken out against. They are weak offshoots of Christianity and are akin to Mormonism or Jehova's Witnesses.

Appealing to Christians is easy. I believe all the tools to convert the lot of us are contained in the bible.

The question is, how would a new church be able to take off and how could it catch on? Who would be able to start such a church?

No, it doesn't. Your kike religion only needs to die off.

Let's focus on saving the white race first.

Because Paganism, agnosticism and Atheism has accomplished so much for humanity.

This is a good point. However, you still have to appeal to the majority of Christians (Evangelical being the largest), so maybe the question is how do we radicalize the Churches that already exist? I wouldn't count out Evangelicals. Most of them are pretty rough around the edges, patriotic and somewhat militaristic. The real problem with them is defeatism, and that they usually live pretty comfortable middle-class or quiet rural lives. The real cucked ones are (maybe Catholics and) faggots like the Methodists, Anglicans, etc. Very liberal.

How would we radicalize them?

At this point Christianity is inseparable from the white race, imho. I don't know how you save the white race without radicalizing the Christians politically, but I'm willing to hear any suggestions you have to the contrary.

Hitler, and the SS, weren't Christians, dude.

let's not D&C. let's save the white race

That's exactly it

What? Just because Jesus is coming back, doesn't mean it's not in my nature to fight tooth and nail against this filth.

Shouldn't they be doing the same? Otherwise they should just an hero since they let God clean up every time the going gets even a little tough. What about all those whites you'll never preach the gospel to because their being raped?

Have you encountered atheistic nhihilism? Atheism truly is a bolshevik invention. Spoke to some cuckold the other day about London standard have a Muslim majority now and be headings being around the corner and this cuckold said it doesn't matter because we'll all be dead anyways so we should just give into hedonism and have fun whilst we still can. I guess that's what happens when your a cuckold who doesn't have that innate moral drive to build a future for white children.

This is a very good point. Although, I think whomever O.P. spoke to was merely making provocative blasphemy.

The Bible has a general theme and Apocalypse is no different.

From the Tower of Babel to the Antichrist, there was always mention of a purifying cycle, and God or the World has set it in such a way that the redemption will lead to oppression. But eventually those chains will fall.

>Trying to incite hatred vs Christians just like all the other critics of the dominant western society :^)
heh

There are no debates on this subject. With somalians they only understand 3 things: Fire, blood and iron.

Debating this and wasting time, while they are killing and raping innocent is just as bad as the raping itself, because that means you have done nothing to stop it.

When I was growing up christian, this is how everyone (christians) I knew thought.

Probably explains why I loath them so much now.

Christians have been saying the end of the world is nigh forever. It's the narcissistic notion that THEY will be spacial and fortunate enough to see Christ before they die. Fuck those people.

you hating Jesus Christ does not make you any less of a Jew.

Yes. The correct response is to point out that Jesus comes back at the very end, after the great trials and tribulations and after thousands of saints have been butchered and the Antichrist has conquered the world.

The idea that Christians will get raptured away to safety and miss out on the apocalyptic part of the apocalypse is pure mythology perpetuated by a combination of the deliberate mistranslation of the Scofield Bible and the Left Behind fantasy series.

The Scofield Bible was written by a drunkard and gambling addict who was paid by Jewish bankers to create it at their behest, in exchange for paying off his debts. Pastor Anderson does an excellent job debunking the entire thing, as it, and all revised versions after it, exist primarily to manipulate and distort scripture, and are presided over by Jewish academics and Judeo-Christian scholars.

Left Behind was authored by Jerry B. Jenkins and Tim LaHaye.

Jenkins is an (((influential publisher of questionable background))) that helped to push and publicize the Left Behind series.

LaHaye is a Neocon activist who is behind the networking organizations of some of the most powerful (((conservative doners))) in America. He is the founder of the Coalition for Religious Freedom, which defends the rights of all religions to practice freely, he founded the Traditional Values Coalition, which is the most powerful Neocon think tank and doner-candidate networking organization in existence, and the Institute for Creation Research, which is almost singularly responsible for the "literal interpretation of Genesis" teaching.

Jenkins is a potentially mid-to-smalltime cryptojew. LaHaye is as good a shabbos goy as it's possible to be. He is one of the great powerhouses behind the entire Neoconservative establishment, and was one of the key components of getting George Bush Jr. elected.

tl;dr, the concept of the Rapture happening before all the bad shit is a deliberate psyop by Jews to convert Christianity into a psudo-doom cult that will stop fighting them and let them do whatever they want, "because, like, Jesus is totally coming back any day now, maaaan."

Dude, this is seriously endemic in the US, though. I know so many people who just move out to the country bc they are sure jesus is coming back any minute, so fuck it. I don't get it. Really, I think its just they get so frustrated and they don't know what they can do, so they just give up. After all, both of the major parties are (were?) run by Jews and other degenerates.

What action can they take? How do we inspire them?

easy there, trigger. Plato, Leibniz, Spinoza, Kant, Hume, Russel and many, many others were atheists long before Bolshevism even existed. Let's not overstate our case, or we may lose rather than gain the trust of others

mostly in protestant circles. the book of apocalyse can be quite scary, I doubt they would pay the price there for 2nd coming of jesus and end of times

okay, dawkins was a strong christian then. internet quotes and all of that

Just filter and ignore, they get paid an extra penny for every response. Notice the shilling percentage went up along with the price of cheetos?

there are retarded cucks everywhere in the modern world
what do you think atheists are cucked or something?

*aren't cucked

Yep, that's right. It's heresy to even speculate as to the date of Revelation (the quotation is something like "It is given unto none but the Father to know the hour and the date"), so anyone who claims to see signs and portents of the End Times can be dismissed out of hand.

The whole point is that Jesus could arrive at any time; it's the duty of the good Christian to be spiritually ready for Him at a moment's notice. That doesn't mean blowing off your duties in this world.

Polite sage. This is >>/christian/ bailiwick, rather than Holla Forums.

This is actually a serious problem. I've talked to hundreds of Christians about the fate of the world my entire life – small things – big events – their response is ALWAYS the same, "well, God will take care of it, and Jesus is coming back to end this horrible world". They are waiting for us to all be killed. So they relax as the world drowns in shit skins and doom.

One of my really good friends is legitimately convinced that he is the third coming of Christ. I wish I was joking. I've known him for about 2 years, and he was a pretty cool guy, almost never goes to church but remains religious and argues against atheism every day.

I don't even know what he means by "third coming". Yes, I've explained to him that there needs to be a second coming before there can be a third coming, but he keeps insisting. Also, he browses cuckchan, but supported Bernie Sanders for president, although he has repeatedly stated that Jeb Bush was the true best candidate. I'm not even kidding. Good Lord this seems like a dumb joke post, but it's true.

So there's your savior. He's already here, and he's just dicking around in southern California. Sorry Britain, you'll have to wait.

I don't think they care. I think they plan on getting killed either way so why not just let it happen. After all, the sooner dead, the sooner in heave.

stopped reading there because you're an illiterate retard. Go home Shillary, and kill yourself. Multiple people ITT say they either believe that, or know a number of people who do. For instance:

Please nigger. Spinoza was almost killed for heresy because they even suspected it at the time. Kant spent 10 years scared in his house because he feared persecution from the Church. You need to read a book, tbh fam, and learn to read between the lines.

Here's a start for you: counter-currents.com/2013/01/strauss-on-persecution-the-art-of-writing/

Anyway, I could go on: Voltaire, etc. The point is atheism is not a Bolshevik invention

No. For sure it wasn't. I think maybe she was just trying to scare me in order to "minister" to me or something. Of course, I just laughed and posted more Fuhrer remixes

this. its so amazing to me. I think its just they get so used to "casting your cares to the Lord" that they can't psychologically handle problems. I try to point out that they don't just wait for mana to fall from the sky when they want to eat, but it falls on deaf ears.

maybe he's borderline schizo?

I believe the quote for this in revelations goes something like 'You are neither hot nor cold and so I will spit you out of my mouth'

Yeah, some people use religion to get really passive and complacent.
Move on and deal with someone that wants to get shit done instead.

This is why need to break the back of the beast called Christianity. Jews wouldn't even exist if these fuckers weren't holding us back for 1000yrs in the desert of their minds. They even created Islam.

Vikings used to literally feed the pigs with these abrahamitic missionaries. Not even kidding.

literally *tip*

what?

c'mon man. Any idiot can tell you about the Renaissance. Say what you want about it being alleged "pagan values", but it wouldn't have come about without the Catholic Church and Christianity.

Well, now I have a justification. Thanks Holla Forums

Please share the source for that, you have no idea how much I need this to be true.

What you think is irrelevant. I've made a lot of Tea Partiers into pissed off antisemites by showing them Anderson and quoting straight from the bible.

Off the top of my head, Hebrews 10, and specifically verse 26 through 31, shits all over the Baby Boomer Buddy Jesus version of Christianity by explicitly stating that people who are saved but continue to knowingly and willingly sin, i.e. people who treat salvation as Get Out of Jail Free Card, will not be saved.

Your claim that you don't think it works and thus doesn't matter is no different from the defeatism you yourself are criticizing.

The reason Jews and Neocons have put so much effort into getting people to not sit down and read the bible like a book is because it shits all over everything they do, say, argue for, and believe in.

If someone is a Christian, you don't need redpill graphs or citations to turn them to our side. You just need one book, and it's the most popular and best selling book of all time. That's it. That's all you need. I've done it many times. It doesn't take five minutes if you know what verses to refer to and have scripture on you.

You can say they don't care all you like. Those are the words of someone who sits and does nothing, and acts surprised when nothing changes.

No one is saying that its about pagan values, it was about European values, a rebirth of European spirit

Kek, so every other non-European Christian nation experienced the Renaissance or will experience it? You don't even know what Renaissance was all about.

I'll give you credit, you've finally started to learn. After getting your shit pushed in every time you claimed outright that Christianity wasn't European, you've finally switched gears to try another strategy.

It only took you what, eight months, to get it? That's progress.

These so called pagans seem to aim towards divide et impera. Makes sense were we to set aside these continuous shitflinging sessions we might be able to better resist and fuck it if these globalist devils win, then there is no choice but to fight regardlessly. They must not be allowed to complete the rebuilding of babel.

vid(s) please

This does not confront directly the "move out to the country and wait for Jesus" argument, smart guy. They aren't sinning; they're just being cucks
They could evangelize the shit out of people every Tues, Thurs and Sun, but that doesn't mean they're gonna stop being faggot cucks

See… vengeance belongs to the Lord. So, we should sit on our thumbs and wait for him to come down from the sky and smite the mudslimes (is what they would say)

false equivalency. Wow, you're batting 0/6 bro

And you're the one that quotes verses that have nothing whatsofuckingever to do with the topic and think you've made a point.

I love your enthusiasm, but try thinking before you speak, bro.

Jews hate Christianity. Feemasons worship Lucifer. Cultural Marxisms primary target was Christianity and it worked. All y'all still tippin about Christianity. You perplex me /pol. I think you've been subverted hard. The church is irredeemably pozzed yes but you do the work of the jew when you get all triggered by any mere mention of Christianity.

If I was God I'd just cancel the second coming, crush the earth with my giant God finger send you all to hell and start over with squid people.

Read the thread you stupid nigger. The whole thing, with just a couple exceptions, is about how to unpozz Christianity. For fucksake man

Kek, calm down christfag, you don't even know what I was implying with my post, probably because of the butthurt it caused.

That's a pathetic statement and a lie. I never saw me or anyone else got their "shit pushed in" when stating the obvious fact that Christianity is not European.
It is a religion of Semitic orgin and it does not come from Europe. You can twist it all you want, but that's a fact. And even if Christianity would start in Europe by European people, it still
wouldn't be European, because it's Universalist religion.

I'm not avoiding the question, it wasn't directed to me. I'm just arguing the statements in your post.

Never claimed that, I'm saying that Reneissance was a rebirth of European spirit and pre-Christian philosophies and values which was all supressed by Christianity.
Art, standards of beauty, philosophies, music, all of it returned to a style from pre-Christian Europe. 4
So to say that it was caused because of Christianity is laughable, or actually, you're partially right, because without it, nothing would supress European spirit then.

I'll never understand the constant and incessant fighting with Christians on this board (coming almost exclusively from a minority of shills/ne'er do wells).

It's like, the white race is being attacked non-stop everyday from kikes, mudshits, marxists, lefties, niggers/spics, etc.
And instead of focusing their energy on these groups, they instead go for the most beneign group they can think of.
It's almost like a power trip for them. They attack the ones they know won't fight back as hard just to get their rocks off and feel superior/dominant. It's like they've realized just how hopeless it is to fight back against Jews and Islam, so they instead shit on the one that isn't going to subvert them or cut off their head.
We get it, you were pissed your parents forced you to go to Sunday school, but when the fuck are you going to let that shit go and fight the bigger enemies at hand?

You'll need to start with a grassroots movement that had a leader who will eventually lead a sacking of the Vatican and an execution of the pope.

Christianity can only be saved if you genocide the christcucks that believe in Zionism and humanism.

its because we have been subverted within aspects of our own culture. you cant win while simultaneously being betrayed by your own. it has to be addressed and made common knowledge.

You mean philosophy and the values Jesus stole from the Stoics… You're a god damn race traitor. You created Islam. You made Jews holy noble and holy evil. You're the fucking monster of the world.
I want you fucking DEAD

Moron, they believe in forgiveness… THEY MATE WITH FUCKING APES BECAUSE THEY CAN PRAY TO A JEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've found your problem. Seriously. Women are evolutionarily predisposed to accept being conquered. They easily assimilate into whatever culture they find themselves in. It kept them alive in the time (i.e. almost all of history) where women were taken as spoils of war.

Also, using typical D&C shill buzzwords while starting a religion thread really doesn't help you not look like an actual D&C shill.

I see a lot of doubt in this thread (and understandably so). Here's the literature thread, if anyone wants

Calm down

ah shit, man. now I feel bad. Have a raving Hitler

also, any suggestions? I'm always open to any ideas. My brother is a pastor and he adopted a retarded chink and I'm so fucking pissed about it

hahaha

Yes, this is very common. It's a semitic death cult after all. Don't care about Jews messing everything up in this world, cause the next one will be all milk and honey. When they're not busy smuggling refugees over the border, adopting niglets or raising shekels for the Jews, they sit around imagining how their horrible, empty lives are going to be great once they die.

The Jews really have done a number on these people, and they mostly can't be saved. Just look at their behavior in any christcuck thread here. They are insane. They worship a Jew and can't even admit it.

Suggestions? You can try talking to them, using basic elementary logic. A very few can be helped, but most are kiked out of their minds. Let them live with their fellow mudslimes, Jews and marxists outside the walls after the revolutions. They can have their multiculti "we're all one in Jesus" paradise there. I think that's pretty compassionate, seeing how whenever christcucks get in charge of a white society they always massacre whites on a large scale.

t. your friendly neighbourhood larpagan fedora atheist leftypol intl shill jew fag reporting in. Please spam me with fedora memes in reply.

unrelated to the topic, .jpg format doesn't support alpha channel, which is where the transparency comes from. For images that use a lot of homogenous sections of color, you should usually use .png by default. A good layman guide is 2d.png, 3d.jpg.

Made me giggle

Yeah that's a core belief of Christianity.
God's kingdom isn't of this world so all you have to do is believe in Jesus and you'll go live in paradise 4ever.

Of course, that is blatantly wrong. This life is the only one that matters and turning the other cheek and going on missionary trips to Africa only make things worse instead of sending you to heaven.

I didn't say it would, person who fails at reading comprehension. I said I could redpill cuckstians with five minutes and a bible, and provided an example.

Hebrews 10 explicitly shits all over the modern Christian notion of "just show up to church and confess/pray once a month, and the Magical Jesus Safety Net will save you from Hell." It's crystal clear. The only reason people don't know about this is because megachurches and televangelists accept money from the CIA and Jewish interests to control what they preach, and because the Baby Boomers were garbage who inherited the faith from their fathers but had never read the bible in their lives. That's why modern Christianity is more new age hippy than anything else. The Boomers just filled in the blanks with post-war progressivism in lieu of actually knowing anything. Heaven forbid the Me Generation have to read a book that is not expressly designed to entertain them, nevermind one that castigates the worship of the self.

Marching to Zion is the big redpill on Jews.
>youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
For lesser redpills about uncucking Christianity, you can refer to most of Anderson's other sermons.

Important disclaimer: Anderson himself isn't completely redpilled. He sees no issue with interracial marriage, and he believes in a literal interpretation of Genesis, which is an extremely recent invention pushed primarily by Jews and crypto-Jews who claim to be Christian converts with the intention of discrediting Christians and divide Christianity from science. For over fifteen hundred years, the Old Testament was (rightfully) viewed primarily as allegory and Jewish fairy tales, a distorted version of history at best, and Genesis in particular was viewed as a sort of holy parable: not literal, but rather, a story that in broad strokes describes certain natural processes, and also contains knowledge of the nature of man and woman and their relationship with God.

The primary objective of Genesis Literalism is to divorce modern Christians from the enormously rich and well-defined theological, philosophical, and logical foundations of their history, and to force them to spend all of their effort defending the indefensible while the materialistic and atheistic progressives steal the mantle of science to legitimize themselves. Anderson is someone who has fallen into this trap, so using him for everything is a mistake. However, he is a fantastic tool for pulling Christian's heads out of their asses. Use him as a stepping stone to set them against Jews, and once that is done, then you can start sourcing them things like Aquinas, St. Pius X, and the traditional teachings that came from Constantinople.

Try reading before assuming everything everybody posts is explicitly about you, and you won't end up with your foot in your mouth so often.

Simplicity itself. We are commanded to live Christ-like lives. Christ would not have tolerated this. So neither should we.

If they persist in being suicide hippies, you can point out that turning the other cheek was a one-strike system of rules of engagement, i.e. you forgive a person once, but if they do it again, then you know they meant it and you must fight. You can also cite the scene with the money lenders in the temple, in which Christ kicked in the doors, scourged the backs of the money lenders with a whip, flipped over their tables, smashed the cages containing their animals to release them, tossed their money into the street for the urchins and passers by, and then hurled them bodily from the temple, throwing them out of windows and doors.

"Going ham and smashing the shit out of everything while attacking people with a leather whip" is on the list of possibilities when we talk about "what would Jesus do." And since all Christians must emulate Jesus, they have no excuse to not have a similar degree of intolerance towards deliberate sinfulness.

Bla bla bla. Your cuck circular arguments just grow bigger and bigger and bigger every day.

tldr. Jesus was a Jew. Who cares what he would do. He'd do Jew stuff, like the Jewy Jew he was.

It's D&C. All of the pagans and most of the explicitly dumbass Christians who brag about being pozzed are one guy who is trying to astroturf strife on the board. He's been caught several times when he forgot to rotate his ID. He admitted to being paid to do this the last time he was outed, but he wouldn't admit who was doing it.

Not like we need to know. It's Jews.

Oh you martyrs you. :^)

But I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about the true believers person who fails at reading comprehension

Yeah, I always bring that one up. And, I like the idea that turn the other cheek was a "one strike rule." Christ never said let them kill you.

But I'm not talking about those people. I'm talking about the true believers person who fails at reading comprehension

Yeah, I always bring that one up. And, I like the idea that turn the other cheek was a "one strike rule." Christ never said let them kill you.

Hell is forever!

wat?

Women can't be ministers, but as you point out, they can pretend to be.

He's not coming back, assclowns.

RIP Isukiri he an sudoku'd so hay-Zeus could go fap to anime in nippon

and then the christian church stole urop RIP true urop

L.O.L.

No and if I did I'd just up and tell them that he already came back 3 days after and then ascended to heaven. Then telling the person the only thing next on the list is the coming of the anti-christ.

Can't happen soon enough.

I see nothing wrong with jews ruling society, when europeans ruled we got only wars here.

Christianity is just another kind of islam, except you got the son bullying you instead of the father, constantly telling you you commited some sin and should repent etc…well motherfucker, you are god, if you did not want me to commit sins you could just remove me from reality or destroy this hell of a planet

you seem lost, friend

Really? You couldn't recognise that was bait?

I'll watch it, but can you tl'dr me? Is it mostly a religious critique, or does it going into the Kevin MacDonald thing or what?

You either the elect or you ain't, nigga

I like to watch those "black israelites" recite bible verses about these end times in NYC or wherever they are…

Even though they are deluded niggers they have much more credence, power, and clout than this idiotic kike board.

Britain will be submerged by the end of next year.

This board rapes my eyes when I am foolish enough to gaze upon it.

because it concerns the events surrounding and about the return of Jesus

A huge number of people are going to fall away when they see bad shit happening and begin wondering why Jesus hasn't beamed them up yet. They will be weak and unprepared, because they thought they wouldnt be here when shit went down. I can see a lot of them bowing to the beast to save their skin. This is the true reason I believe for teaching this false pretrib rapture crap; less souls in heaven.

woah woah woah … what?

the whole book of revelation is what gives us the signs to look out for…

Jesus isnt coming back without some very obvious events occurring first

this doesnt mean we wont see a general build up to it

read the verses above and below matthew 24:36, it talks about how the day of the son of man will be like the days of noah, with people drinking and partying or whatever with no clue of what was coming… however… as we all know: NOAH WAS WARNED. he knew the flood was coming, and he prepared. he just didnt know when the fountains would open up and the rain would start pouring.

Revelation is our warning.

I hear it all the time from my family. It's probably one of the things that turned me away from the Christianity (and milquetoast cuckservatism) that I was raised to believe in. I sought something a bit stronger, and more aggressive.

It's probably wrong of me to reject something just because a lot of its practitioners are demoralized fags, but I can't really help it.

At any rate, the kind of mentality you describe is probably responsible for the impotence of "conservatism" and "Christianity" these days: they've already given up.

I know it sounds weird, but I kind of admire the idea of reincarnation because of this. If we assume reincarnation to be real, then we can't just escape all of our problems through death. We have to get it right before we can truly move forward. Of course, this theory hasn't worked to improve the loo-pooers' societies, but maybe that's just because they're loo-pooers. I dunno.

If their "Jesus is coming back" argument is founded in the book of Revelation being an end of the world prophecy, you can probably break it if you talk about how it was not a prophecy but instead a collection of metaphors for the political climate that existed when it was written.

I had a teacher explain it that way back in High School and it was pretty convincing at the time. Sadly I don't remember all the ins and outs of the argument today, but it really helps get someone to focus on the future and deal with things yourself instead of being apathetic.

Anderson uses the bible to build a comprehensive argument for replacement theology (the idea that Christians are God's Chosen now, not the Jews), as well as arguing that Jews are cursed both by God for defying His will and again by their own arrogance when the crowd of Jews and the Pharisees that oversaw Christ's execution proclaimed that his blood should be on their hands and the hands of their children for all generations.

He then goes on to interview a number of prominent Rabbis and Jewish scholars about what the Messiah they believe will come will look like, and uses their descriptions to put forward the notion that the Jewish Messiah is actually the Antichrist, and that the modern day Jews are the "Tabernacle of Satan" mentioned in the book of Revelations, being "those who pretend to be Jews but are not."

He then restates the support for replacement theology, by stating that Israel is not a physical nation, but a spiritual one represented by the brotherhood of Christians everywhere (i.e. Israel is Christendom itself), and closes with some purple pilled genetics about how everyone in the general vicinity of the entire Mediterranean and North Africa, all the way up through Europe, is genetically likely to be descended from the original Israelites in some manner, so the blood claim issued by the Jews is meaningless.

He gets his own blood tested to prove the point, and it turns out he himself is one-sixteenth of a type that is almost always associated with Jews. Though how accurate that is depends on how skeptical you are of the blood testing process, since it's long been viewed as being biased, as it has a tendency to tell people they're one thirty-sixth nigger or Jew even when that's not really possible at all. Anderson doesn't question it, however, and uses it to close his argument that the blood claims made by the Jews don't really matter at all, because they're no more or less Jewish than any other white, arab, or african who lives in that whole swath of the west and northern to central Africa.

Like I said, Anderson isn't perfect, but he's a massive redpill for Christians, and I've used him to great effect.

He also debunks the Holocaust.
>youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

That's a horrible thing to say to her. Seriously gas yourself you filthy kike.

Your teacher sounds like a kike.

First day on the job, Mordecai?

Raspail and Pierce were 100% right about Christians.

Ignore or suppress them, and deal with our enemy. Once the lines are drawn, the Christcucks that go full traitor get killed, the rest get converted to a spirituality which specifically preserves our race.

Thank you, I will spa this everywhere.

Lad.

Brah, you'll notice that I didn't suggest any traditional European religions. If you want to keep your book, Jesus is getting fused with Hitler, that's all.

Paganism did actually do a really good job at preserving our culture after the fall of the Roman Empire, where Classical scholarship endured despite the constant attacks of Christians who were avowedly anti-intellectual during that period, until the eventual result was a seeming destruction of pagan education, but in reality the internalization of their institutions and teachings by the Church. There's actually quite a lot of literature that exists, in the form of letters and critiques between 300 to about 600 A.D., denunciations and rebuttals between mutually antagonistic philosophers and theologians. The result was of course predictable, since it was noted by the clergy itself that no high level theology was actually possible without Classical philosophy.

Christianity is a distinctly Eastern tradition, in particular due to its monotheism. There are other tired old similarities between it and other extant Eastern legends, which I'm sure you've already heard about in debates with le fedora man. The manner in which it spread was down a path already laid throughout the Roman Empire by Isis and Sun Cults imported from the East by way of Greece, in particular Stoicism, which was a sort of synthesis of Greek Philosophy and Eastern monotheism. The roots of Christianity are Eastern, and it is possible to subsequently trace the syncretism with Western Philosophy and various local Western pagan religions.

The purpose of a state funded cult, or a spiritual tradition aimed at only a segment of the total humanoid population of the planet, would not be to last indefinitely with outside contaminants still existing. In my study of theology, it seems to me that the most persevering religions are those that are the easiest, that permit willingly or otherwise a high degree of syncretism, require little or increasingly little of the followers, and do not discriminate racially. This is clear in Christianity, Hinduism/Vedism/other variants, and Islam. There is the case of Confucianism consciously and effectively eliminating Buddhism in China as a precept of the ruling class, but I'm not sure that's the sort of test and result we're interested in.

To clarify, you'd use the Whiteism to take over everything, because it would inevitably would break down, but that's not really the whole point.

A sage is a sage. I don't want to bump, I don't think the thread needs to be bumped. Was there anything else, bud?

who? explain? cites?

noice. thanks. I told my preacher brother about it. I think he's too pussy to use it, but I think deep down he's redpilled. I just think he's too much of a family man to "pull the trigger," so to speak.

see previous posts. Jews write coded Revolutionary texts disguised as religion all the time. It is said that Revelations is one of those, and, if included, should be put at the beginning not the end of the New Testament

i just wanted to post that image

From a long time redpill living in the deep south.

You cannot waste any time on such people. They are so enmeshed in their spirituality that the matters of the physical world mean nothing to them, and they are happy in their bubble. What this means is that they have supportive friends, supportive church, and supportive little bubble around them that doesn't want to hear what you are telling them. You are injecting controversial ideas and sub–consciously they know it will get them into trouble.

They don't feel what you feel. They don't feel a responsibility to act, like we do. You cannot succeed with a person like that. I assure you i have tried. What happens to the world doesn't matter to them because it ultimately ends in jesus coming back and them going to heaven. Period. So they think "Fuck the World, and the White race too, i just want to go to jewsus' heaven"

This. The moment you see them going in
"knee jerk reaction" denial and become quite frantic, it's time to smile and move on.
The time you have to spend to un-bluepill them isn't worth the game.
With people who are already doubtful, instead, it's actually enjoyable to give them a nice wake up call.

We know you do Schlomo, we know.

by this i meant the individuals that feel uncomfortable with the current narrative of the world, but can't quite place what is it.

I see you've managed to make an Anti Christian thread without technically making it non political. Can you say divide and conquer?

But to answer your question, it is the apocalypse, but not as everyone always believed it to be. The world is going to burn my man, it won't just end all of a sudden. No, we're going to see a lot of shit happen, but saying Christ coming is no excuse to try and stop these bad things. That's a woman making an excuse for doing absolutely nothing to stop bad shit from happening. Anyone who uses that excuse is a fucking piece of shit that would accept these things with or without Christianity.

There was no need for this you illiterate swine

Also nice anecdotal evidence to shit on Christians, fagatron

god doesnt real
checkmate
christcucks btfo

yure inglish broke

whay?
my anglsh bester
also christ is kike psyop

after 2000 years (rounding up) of worship by the Christians (even if he said so himself in the bible to not worship him. But the crypto (((((popes))))) said "fuck it, let the LARPing begin"), incessant bible readings, and thus, affirmations, the FIGURE and myth of Christ became a legit thoughtform to serve the learned elders and the jewish tribe agenda as a whole, unfortunately. If Christ actually existed (he probably went by another name), he's been rolling in his grave for 2000 years after he realized what and for the jews did to his myth, shaping it to fit their own agenda of literal EArth conquest.

This is why some libtard Christians seem mind controlled and panic when confronted with "racist" values, for example.

Thoughtforms, jewish blood magic, and Sefer Torah are the elders of zion secret weapons.

**“A Sefer Torah is a long scroll containing the entire text of the Five Books of Moses, hand-written in the original Hebrew. It is rolled up around two ornate wooden shafts, attached to either end of the scroll.
Kept in the Ark of each synagogue, the Sefer Torah is routinely read aloud in all synagogues, and in its presence we offer prayers and blessings for all those in need. Yet the Sefer Torah is much more than that. It is the quintessential, core representation of Judaism itself. It is the tangible embodiment of our connection to G-d and of His wisdom and guidance. On the most joyous day of the year, we embrace it in our arms, as we dance ecstatically and celebrate that connection. Our holiest and most precious treasure, the Torah is literally G-d's gift to the world. The Torah is our guide to life. Actually, the Torah is our life. Without it, the Jewish People cannot live. It is the heart, mind and soul of Judaism, right there in front of you, black on white. The original hard copy.
The first Sefer Torah in history was dictated by G-d verbatim and written by Moses, just before his passing. In his parting words, he told them to listen to the words found in that scroll and to reference them in response to life's questions. They taught their children to do the same, and that's how we've kept its tradition until this day."**

t .NatSoc wizard

ayy

2 quick sages.

LOL. Too fucking obvious christcucks. Too fucking obvious.

About blood magic

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Jewish_ritual_murder

The ritual murders that have been passed down through writings since before the current era until today are:

169 B.C. – "King Antiochus Epiphanes of Syria, during the plundering of the Temple of Jerusalem, found a Greek lying on a bed in a secret chamber. He begged the King to rescue him. When he began to beg, the attendants told him that a secret law commanded the Jews to sacrifice human beings at a certain time annually. They therefore searched for a stranger which they could get in their power. They fattened him, led him into the woods, sacrificed him, ate some of his flesh, drank some of his blood, and threw the remains of his body into a ditch." (Josephus, Jewish historian, Contra Apionem)

418 A.D. – Baronius reports the crucifixion of a boy by the Jews at Imm, between Aleppo and Antioch.

419 A.D. – In the Syrian district of Imnestar, between Chalcis and Antioch, the Jews tied a boy to a cross on a holiday and flogged him to death. (Socrat)

425 A.D. – Baronius reports the crucifixion of a boy.

614 A.D. – After the conquest of Jerusalem, the Jews purchased, for a small amount of money, 90,000 prisoners from the Persian King Chosros II and murdered them all in the most disgusting ways. (Cluverius, Epitome his. p. 386)

1071 A.D. – Several Jews from Blois crucified a child during the Easter celebration, put his body into a sack and threw it into the Loire. Count Theobald had the guilty ones burned alive. (Robert of Mons, Mon. Germ. hist. Script VI 520)

1144 A.D. – In Norwich, during Passover, 12-year-old St. William was tied by the local Jews, hanged from a cross, and his blood drained from a wound in his side. The Jews hid the corpse in the nearby woods. They were surprised by a local citizen, Eilverdus, who was bribed with money to keep quiet. Despite this the crime still became notorious. (Acta sancta, III March, Vol., p. 590)

1160 A.D. – The Jews of Gloucester crucified a child (Mons Germ. hist. Script 520)

1179 A.D. – In Pontoise, on March 25th before Passover, the Jews butchered and drained St. Richard's body of blood. Due to this, the Jews were expelled from France. (Rob. of Turn., Rig.u.Guillel. Amor.)

1181 A.D. – In London, around Easter, near the church of St. Edmund, the Jews murdered a child by the name of Roertus. (Acta sanct, III March Vol., 591)

1181 A.D. – In Saragossa, the Jews murdered a child named Dominico. (Blanca Hispania illustrata, tom. III, p. 657)

1191 A.D. – The Jews of Braisme crucified a a Gentile who had accused them of robbery and murder, after they had previously dragged him through the town. Due to this King Philip Augustus, who had personally come to Braisme, burned eighty of them. (rigordus, Hist. Gall.)

1220 A.D. – In Weissenburg, in Alsace, on the 29th of June, the Jews murdered a boy, St. Heinrich. (Murer, Helvetia sancta.)

1225 A.D. – In Munich a woman, enticed by Jewish gold, stole a small child from her neighbor. The Jews drained the blood from the child. Caught in her second attempt, the criminal was handed over to the courts. (Meichelbeck, Hist. Bavariae II. 94)

1235 A.D. – the Jews committed the same crime on December 1st in Erfut. (Henri Desportes, Le mystere du sang, 66)

1236 A.D. – In Hagenau in Alsace, three boys from the region of Fulda were attacked by the Jews in a mill during the night and killed in order to obtain their blood. (Trithemius; Chronicle of Albert of Strassburg)

1239 A.D. – A general uprising in London because of a murder committed secretly by the Jews. (Matthew v. Paris, Grande Chron.)

1240 A.D. – In Norwich the Jews circumcised a Gentile child and kept him hidden in the ghetto in order to crucify him later. After a long search, the father found his child and reported it to the Bishop Wilhelm of Rete. (Matthew v. Paris, op. cit. V. 39)

1244 A.D. – In St. Benedict's churchyard in London, the corpse of a boy was found which bore cuts and scratches and, in several places, Hebrew characters. He had been tortured and killed; and his blood had been drained. Baptized Jews, forced to interpret the Hebrew signs, found the name of the child's parents and read that the child had been sold to the Jews when it was very young. Distinguished Jews left the city in secret.

1250 A.D. – The Jews of Saragossa adopted the horrible dogma that everyone who deliverd a child for sacrifice would be freed from all taxes and debts. In June, 1250, Moses Albay-Huzet (Also called Albajucetto) delivered the 7-year-old Dominico del Val to the Jews for crucifixion. (Johan. a Lent, Schedias, hist. de pseudomes, judæorum, p. 33)

1255 A.D. – At Lincoln, in England, on Peter and Paul's Day, 8-year-old St. Hugh was stolen by the local Jews, hidden, and later crucified. The Jews beat him with rods for so long that he almost lost all his blood. (Acta santa 6 July 494)

1257 A.D. –So that they could commit their annual sacrifice, the Jews of London butchered a child. (Cluvirius, epitome historiarum, p. 541. col I)

1260 A.D. – The Jews of Weissenburg killed a child (Annal. Colmariens)1261 A.D. –In Pforzheim a 7-year-old girl who had been delivered to the Jews, was laid on a linen cloth and stabbed on her limbs in order to soak the cloth with blood. Afterwards the corpse was thrown into the river. (Thomas, Cantipratanus, de ratione Vitæ.)

1279 A.D. –The most respectable Jews of London crucified a child on April 2nd. (Florent de Worcester, Chron. 222)

1279 A.D. – The crucifixion of a child at Northampton after unheard-of tortures. (Henri Desportes Le mystere du sang, 67)

1282 A.D. – In Munich the Jews purchased a small boy and stabbed him all over his body. (Rader., Bavar. sancta I. Bd. p. 315)

1283 A.D. – A child was sold by his nurse to the Jews of Mainz , who killed it. (Baroerus ad annum No. 61. Annalen von Colmar)

1286 A.D. – In Munich the Jews martyred two boys. The wooden synagogue was encircled with fire and 180 Jews burnt to death. (Murer, Helvetia sancta.)

1286 A.D. – In April, at Oberwesel on the Rhine, 14-year-old St. Werner was slowly tortured to death by the Jews over a period of 3 days. (Act. sct. II. Bd. b. Apr. p. 697 bis 740.)

1287 A.D. – The Jews in Bern kidnapped St. Rudolf at the Passover, horribly tortured the child and finally slit his throat. (Hein, Murer, Helvetia sancta.)

1292 A.D. – In Colmar, the Jews killed a boy. (Ann. Colm., II, 30)

1293 A.D. – In Krems, the Jews sacrificed a child. Two of the murderers were punished; the others saved themselves through the power of gold. (Monum. XI, 658)

1294 A.D. –In Bern, the Jews murdered a child again. (Ann Colm., II, 32; Henri Desportes, Le mystere du sang, p. 70)

1302 A.D. – In Reneken the same crime. (Ann. Colm. II, 32)

1303 A.D. – At Weissensee in Thuringen the young student Conrad, the son of a soldier, was killed at Easter. His muscles were cut to pieces and his veins were opened in order to drain all his blood.

1305 A.D. – In Prague, around Easter, a Gentile, who was forced by poverty to work for the Jews, was nailed to a cross; while naked, he was beaten with rods and spat on in the face. (Tentzel)

1320 A.D. – In Puy, a choirboy of the local church was sacrificed.

1321 A.D. –In Annecy a young priest was killed. The Jews were expelled from the town by a decree of King Phillip V. (Denis de Saint-Mart.)

1331 A.D. – At Uberlingen in present-day Baden the Jews threw the son of a citizen named Frey into a well. The incisions found later on the body proved that previous to this his blood had been drained. (Joh. Vitoduran, Chronik.)

1338 A.D. - The Jews butchered a noble from Franconia in Munich. His brother prepared a veritable bloodbath for the Jews. (Henri Desport)

1345 A.D. – In Munich, the Jews opened the veins of a little boy Heinrich, and stabbed him more than 60 times. The church canonized Heinrich. (Rad. Bav. sct. II p. 333)

1347 A.D. – In Messina a child was crucified on Good Friday. (Henri Desport)

1350 A.D. –The boy Johannes, a student of the monastic school of St. Sigbert in Cologne, drew his last breath after being stabbed by local Jews. (Acta sancta., aus den Kirchenakten v. Koln.)

1380 A.D. – At Hagenbach in Swabia several Jews were surprised while butchering a child. (Martin Crusius, Yearbook of Swabia, Part III, Book V)

1401 A.D. –At Diessenhofen in Switzerland (near Schaffhausen), 4-year-old Conrad Lory was murdered. His blood was said to have been sold by the groom Johann Zahn for 3 florins to the Jew Michael Vitelman. (Acta sancta.)

1407 A.D. –The Jews were expelled from Switzerland because of a similar crime in the same region. (ibid.)

1410 A.D. – In Thuringia the Jews were driven out because of ritual murder that was discovered. (Boll. II, April 838. Baronius 31)

1429 A.D. – At Ravensburg in Wurttemberg, Ludwig van Bruck, a boy from Switzerland who was studying in the town and living among the Jews, was martyred by 3 Jews amid numerous tortures and sexual violations. This happened during a big Jewish festival (Passover) between Easter and Whitsun. (Baron. 31, Acta sancta. III. Bd. des April p. 978)

1440 A.D. – A Jewish doctor in Pavia, Simon of Ancona, beheaded a four- year-old child which was stolen and brought to him by a degenerate Gentile. The crime became notorious when a dog jumped out of a window into the street with the child's head. The murderer escaped. (Alphonsus Spina, de bello Judæorum lib. III. confid. 7.)

1452 A.D. – In Savona, several Jews killed a 2-year-old child. They pierced his whole body and collected the blood in the vessel they used for the circumcision of their children. The Jews dripped small pieces of sliced fruit into the blood and enjoyed a meal of them. (Alphonsus Spina, de bello Judæorum lib. III, confid. 7.)

1453 A.D. – In Breslau, the Jews stole a child, fattened him and put him in a barrel lined with nails, which they rolled back and forth in order to draw the child's blood. (Henri Desportes, Le mystere du sang, 75)

1454 A.D. – On the estates of Louis of Almanza in Castile, two Jews killed a boy. They tore out his heart and burned it; threw the ashes into wine which they drank with their co-religionists. By spending considerable sums they succeeded in delaying the trial, since two of the three lawyers were of Jewish descent. Thereafter the Jews were banished from Spain. (Alphonsus Spina, de bello Judæorum)

1462 A.D. – In a birchwood at Rinn near Innsbruck the boy Andreas Oxner was sold to the Jews and sacrificed. The church canonized him. A chapel called "Zum Judenstein" ('To the Jews' Rock') was built. (Acta sancta., III. July Vol I. 472)

1468 A.D. – At Sepulveda, in Old Castile, the Jews crucified a woman on Good Friday upon the order of the Rabbi Solomon Pecho. (Did. de Colm. Gesch. v. Seg.)

1470 A.D. –In Baden the Jews were convicted of the murder of a child. (Tho. Patr. Barbar.)

1475 A.D. – In Trent on March 23rd (Maundy Thursday) before Passover, the Jews sacrificed a 29-month-old baby, St. Simon.

1476 A.D. – The Jews in Regensburg murdered six children. The judge, in the underground vault of a Jew named Josfol, found the remains of the murdered victims as well as a stone bowl speckled with blood on a kind of altar. (Raderus Bavaria sancta Band III, 174)

1480 A.D. – In Treviso, a crime similar to the one in Trent was committed: the murder of the canonized Sebastiano of Porto-Buffole from Bergamo. The Jews drained his blood. (H. Desportes, Le mystere du sang 80)

1480 A.D. – At Motta in Venice the Jews killed a child at Easter. (Acta sancta I. Bd d. April 3)

1485 A.D. – In Vecenza, the Jews butchered St. Laurentius. (Pope Benedict XIV Bull. Beatus Andreas)

1490 A.D. – At Guardia, near Toledo, the Jews crucified a child. (Acta sancta I. Bd. d. April 3)

1494 A.D. – At Tyrnau in Hungary, 12 Jews seized a boy, opened his veins, and carefully collected his blood. They drank some of it and preserved the rest for their co-religionists. (Banfin Fasti, ungar. br. III. Dec. 5)

1503 A.D. – In Langendenzlingen a father handed his 4-year-old child over to two Jews from Waldkirchen in Baden for 10 florins under the condition that he would be returned alive after a small amount of blood had been drained. However, they drained so much blood from the child that it died. (Acta sancta. II Bd. des April p. 839: Dr. Joh. Eck, Judebbuchlien)

1505 A.D. – A crime, similar to the one in Langendenzlingen in 1503, was attempted at Budweis in Bohemia. (Henri Desportes, Le mystere du sang. 81)

1509 A.D – Several Jews… murdered several children. (Cluverius, Epitome hist. etc. p. 579)

1509 A.D. –The Jews in Bosingen (Hungary) kidnapped the child of a wheelwright, dragged him to the cellar, tortured him horribly, opened all his veins and sucked out the blood with quills. Afterwards they threw his body in a hedge, which the Jews admitted after repeated denials. (Ziegler Schonplatz p. 588, col. 1,2)

1510 A.D. – In Berlin, the Jews Salomon, Jacob, Aaron, Levi Isaac, Rabbi Mosch and the butcher Jacob were accused of buying a three- or four-year-old boy for 10 florins from a stranger, laying him on a table in a cellar, and puncturing him with needles in the large blood-rich veins until he was finally slaughtered by the butcher Jacob. An enormous trial began, and eventually a hundred Jews were locked in the Berlin prison. They partially admitted to having bought children from strangers, stabbing them, draining their blood, and drinking the blood in case of illness or preserving it with tomatoes, ginger, and honey. No fewer than 41 of the accused Jews were sentenced to death-by-burning after their confession. All the other Jews were banished from the Mark of Brandenburg. (Richard Mun: 'The Jews in Berlin')

1520 A.D. – The Jews in Hungary repeated the crime of 1494 by murdering a child in Tyrnau and Biring, and draining its blood. (Acta sancta II. Bd. d. April p. 839)

1525 A.D. – A ritual murder in Budapest caused a widespread anti-Semitic movement among the population. In this year the Jews were expelled from Hungary (Henry Desportes, Le mystere du sang 81)

1540 A.D. – At Sappenfeld in Bavaria, 4-year-old michael Pisenharter was kidnapped from his father before Easter and taken to Titting (North of Ingolstadt), where he suffered the most horrible tortures for three days, his veins were opened and his blood drained. The corpse showed signs of a crucifixion. The blood was found in Posingen. (Raderus, Bavaria sancta. III. Bd. 176f)

1547 A.D. – At Rava in Poland 2 Jews stole a tailor's boy named Michael and crucified him. (Acta sancta II. Bd. April p. 839)

1569 A.D. –In Vitov (Poland) Johann, the 2-year-old son of the widow Kozmianina, was savagely murdered by Jacob, a Jew of Leipzig. (Acta sancta ebenda.)

1571 A.D. – M.A. Bradaginus was butchered by the Jews. (Seb. Munster, Cosmographia)

1571 A.D. – Joachim II, Elector of Brandenburg, was poisoned by a Jew with whom he had a trusting association. (Scheidanus X. Buch. seiner Hist. pag. 60)

1573 A.D. – In Berlin a child who had been purchased from a beggar was tortured to death by a Jew. (Sartorious p. 53)

1574 A.D. – At Punia in Latvia, the Jew Joachim Smierlowitz killed a 7- year-old girl called Elizabeth shortly before Passover… At about this time a boy in Zglobice was stolen and taken to Tarnow, where another boy was found in the hands of the Jews under suspicious circumstances: both were freed in time. (Act. sancta II. Bd. d. April p. 839)

1575 A.D. –The Jews killed a child, Michael of Jacobi. (Desportes) 1586 A.D. –In a series of cases children were snatched away from their parents and killed; by breaking down these crimes, Rupert traced them back to the Jews. (Brouver Trier'schen Ann. v. J. 1856)

1592 A.D. – At Wilna, a 7-year-old boy, Simon, was horribly tortured to death by the Jews. More than 170 wounds, made by knives and scissors, were found on his body, besides the numerous cuts under his finger- and toe-nails. (Acta sancta III. Bd. des Juli)

1595 A.D. – At Costyn in Posen a child was tortured to death by the Jews. (Acta sancta 389)

1597 A.D. – In Szydlov the blood of a child was used in the consecration of a new synagogue. They eyelids, neck, veins, limbs, and even the sexual organs of the child showed countless punctures. (Acta sancta, II Bd. des April)

1598 A.D. – In the village of Wodznick, in the Polish province of Podolia, the 4-year-old… son of a farmer was stolen by two young Jews and butchered four days before the Jewish Passover by the most horrible tortures in which the most respected Jews of the community took part. (Acta sancta, II Band des April 835)

1650 A.D. – At Kaaden in Steiermark, 5½-year-old Mathias Tillich was butchered by a Jew on March 11th. (Tentzel)

1655 A.D. – At Tunguch in Lower Germany the Jews murdered a child for their Easter celebration. (Tentzel, monatl. Unterred. v. Juli 1693 p. 553)

1665 A.D. –In Vienna the Jews butchered a woman on the 12th of May in the most dreadful way. The corpse was found in a pond in a sack weighted with stones. It was completely covered with wounds, decapitated and the legs were cut off below the knees. (H.A. von Ziegler, Tagl. Schaupl. p. 553)

1669 A.D. – On the way from Metz to Boulay, near the village of Glatigny, on Sept. 22nd, a 3-year-old child was stolen from his mother by the Jew Raphael Levy. He was horribly butchered. His body was found viciously mutilated. The murderer was burned alive on Jan. 17th in 1670. (Abrege du proces fait aux Juifs de Metz, ebd. 1670)

1675 A.D. – At Miess in Bohemia a 4-year-old child was murdered by the Jews on March 12th. (Acta sancta II. Bd. des April)

1684 A.D. – In the village of Grodno, Minsk government in Russia, the Jew Schulka stole the 6-year-old boy Gabriel and carried him to Bialystock where, in the presence of several Jews, he was tortured to death and his blood drained. (Records of the magistrate at Zabludvo)

1753 A.D. – On Good Friday, the 20th of April, in a village near Kiev (Russia), the 3½-year-old son of the nobleman Studzinski was kidnapped by the Jews, hidden in a tavern until the end of the Sabbath, and then monstrously sacrificed with the help of the Rabbi Schmaja. The blood was poured into several bottles. (Criminal Register of the City Court of Kiev)

1764 A.D. –The 10-year-old son of Johann Balla, who had disappeared on the 19th of June from Orkul (Hungary), was found in a neighboring wood covered with many wounds. (Tisza-Eslar, von einem ungarischen Ubgeordneten 108)

1791 A.D. – On the 21st of February, the corpse of 13-year-old Andreas Takals, who lived with a Jew named Abraham, was found outside a village near Tasnad (Siebenburgen). The blood had been drained from him by severing his jugular vein. (Ger.-Akt i.d. Archiv. v. Zilah.)

1791 A.D. – At the same time two blood murders were reported at Holleschau (Moravia) and at Woplawicz in the District of Duplin. (Tisza-Eslar, v.e. ungar. Abgeord.)

1791 A.D. – During the reign of Sultan Selim III, the Jews in Pera killed a young Greek by hanging him from a tree by his legs. (Henri Desportes)

1803 A.D. – On March 10th, the 72-year-old Jew Hirsch from Sugenheim seized a 2-year-old child between Ullstadt and Lengenfeld in Buchof near Nuremberg. Several days later the Jew denied having been in Buchhof at all on March 10th. The father of the child, who wanted to prove the contrary with witnesses, was rebuffed in court with threats and insults. On the 12th day the child was found dead, his tongue sliced and his mouth full of blood. The Jews besieged the district governor of Newstadt at that time until the matter turned out to their satisfaction. The father was forced under threats to sign a protocol, to which it attested that the child, still warm when he was found, had frozen to death. (Friedr. Oertel, "Was glauben die Juden?" Bamberg, 1823)

1804 A.D. – In Grafenberg near Nuremberg a 2 to 3-year-old boy was kidnapped by an old Jew from Ermreuth by the name of Bausoh. Soldiers hurried to prevent the crime after hearing the child's scream. (Dr. J. W. Chillany)

1810 A.D. – Among the records of the Damascus trial a letter exists from John Barker, ex-consul of Aleppo, which speaks of a poor person who suddenly disappeared from Aleppo. The Hebrew Raphael of Ancona was charged with having butchered her and draining all of her blood. (A. Laurent. Affaires de Syrie)

1812 A.D. –On the island Corfu in October three Jews who had strangled a child were condemned to death. Some time later, the child of a Greek, called Riga, was stolen and killed by the Jews. (Achille Laurent, Affaires de Syrie)

1817 A.D. – The Indictment of the murder committed in this year against the little girl Marianna Adamoviez, was quashed due to a lapse of time.

1823 A.D. – On the 22nd of April, at Velisch in the Russian government of Vitebsk, the 3½- year-old son of the invalid Jemelian Ivanov was stolen, tortured to death, and his blood drained. Despite a great deal of statements by witnesses charging the Jews, the trial was suddenly stopped. (Pavlikovsky, ebenda.)

1824 A.D. – In Beirut the interpreter Fatch-allah-Seyegh was murdered by his Jewish landlord, as the investigation established, for ritual purposes.

1826 A.D. – In Warsaw a murdered 5-year-old boy was found whose body had more than a hundred wounds showing that his blood had been drained. The whole of Warsaw was in a state of insurrection; everywhere the Jews protested their innocence without having been accused. The depositions made to the courts, together with the medical evidence, were removed from the documents. (Pavlikovski, wie oben p. 282)

1827 A.D. – At Vilna in Russia the stabbed corpse of a farmer's child, Ossib Petrovicz, was found. According to the testimony of the 16-year-old shepherd Zulovski, he was kidnapped by the Jews. (Nach einer Mitteilung des gouvernement Vilna.)

1829 A.D. – In Turin the wife of the merchant Antoine Gervalon was kidnapped from her husband. In the cellar she was prepared for her sacrifice by two rabbis. With her last bit of strength she answered her husband who was going through the Jewish quarter with several soldiers, calling her name aloud. Thus, she was freed. However, the Jews managed to hush up the incident with money. (Auszug aus einem Briefe des Barons von Kalte )

1831 A.D. – Killing of the daughter of a corporal of the Guard in St. Petersburg. Four judges recognized it as a blood murder, while a fifth doubted it. (Desportes)

1834 A.D. – According to the Testimony of Jewess Ben Nound who converted to Christianity, an old Gentile man in Tripoli was tied up by 4 or 5 Jews and hanged from an orange tree by his toes. At the moment when the old man was close to death the Jews cut his throat with a butcher knife and let the body hang until all the blood had been collected into a bowl. (Henri Desportes, Le mystere du sang. 91)

1839 A.D. – On the Island of Rhodes, and 8-year-old merchant's boy, who was delivering eggs to some Jews, did not return. Jewish money power took effect, and the court proceedings were delayed and finally suppressed. (Henri Desportes, Le mystere du sang. 92)

1839 A.D. – In Damascus the customs office discovered a Jew carrying a bottle of blood. The Jew offered 10,000 piastres in order to hush up the affair. (cf. Prozess bei A. Laurent, op. cit. S. 301)

1843 A.D. – Murders of Gentile children by the Jews on Rhodes, Corfu and elsewhere. (Famont L'Egypte sous Mehemet Ali, Paris, 1843)

1875 A.D. – At Zboro, in the county of Saros in Hungary, several Jews attacked the 16-year-old servant girl Anna Zampa in the house of her master, Horowitz. The knife was already raised above her when a coachman accidentally intervened, thus saving her. The court President, Bartholomaus Winkler, who was in debt to the Jews, was afraid to bring the criminals to justice.

1877 A.D. – In the village of Szalaacs, in the country of Bihar (Hungary), Josef Klee's 6-year-old niece, Theresia Szaabo, and his 9-year-old nephew, Peter Szaabo, were murdered by the Jews. However, a Jewish doctor held the inquest, who declared the children were not murdered, thus ending the affair. (M. Onody, ebenda.)

1879 A.D. – In Budapest, before the Purim feast, a young servant girl in the Jewish Quarter was put to sleep with a drink. 24 hours after the feast, she woke up so weak she could hardly walk. On her right forearm, her left thigh, and her body below the navel she discovered red circular wounds like spots of blood, with small openings in the center. Blood had been drained from her. (M. Onody, ebenda.)

1879 A.D. – At Kutais in the Caucasus, 4 Jewish image sellers killed a 6- year-old girl. Between her fingers had been cut with a knife; on her legs, a little above the calf, horizontal incisions had been made, and there was not one drop of blood in her veins. With the aid of the powerful Jews of Russia the guilty ones escaped punishment. (Univers.)

1881 A.D. –At Kaschau in Hungary the daughter of a certain Josef Koczis disappeared. Two weeks later the body was found in a well completely emptied of blood. (M. Onody, Tisza-Eszlar)

1881 A.D. – In Steinamanger the 8-year-old granddaughter of a coachman who worked for the Jews disappeared. (M. Onody, evenda.)

1881 A.D. – In Alexandria the Jews again killed a Gentile child called Evangelio Fornoraki. The parents of the strangled child, discovered on the sea- shore, allowed a post-mortem examination which lasted several days and was the cause of riots against the Jews. The Baruch family, prime suspects in the murder, were arrested, but later released. (Civita cattolica, von des. 1881)

1881 A.D. – In the Galician town of Lutscha, the Polish maid servant Franziska Muich, who worked for the Jewish tavern-keeper Moses Ritter, and had been raped by him, was murdered by Moses and his wife, Gittel Ritter, according to the testimony of the farmer Mariell Stochlinski. (Otto Glogau, der Kulturk. Heft. 128. 15. Febr. 1886)

1882 A.D. – At Tisza-Eszlar, shortly before the Jewish Passover, the 14- year-old girl Esther Solymosi disappeared. Since the girl was last seen nearby the synagogue, suspicion was directed immediately on the Jews. The two sons of the temple-servant Josef Scharf, 5-year-old Samuel and the 14-year- old Moritz, accused their father and stated that Esther was led into the Temple and butchered there. The corpse of the girl was never found.

1882 A.D. – A short time later another very similar case transpired in Galata. Serious, a distinguished lawyer of the Greek community, sent a petition to the representatives of all the European powers at Constantinople so that justice might be done: but the Jews bribed the Turkish police, who allowed certain documents in the case to disappear. Bribed doctors declared the mother of the kidnapped and murdered child to be mentally deranged.

1883 A.D. – Once more a ritual murder occurred in Galata. The police, bribed with Jewish money, prevented an investigation. The newspaper Der Stamboul, which strongly spoke out against the guilty ones, was suppressed. This suppression cost the Jews 140,000 francs.

1884 A.D. – At Sturz (West Prussia) the dismembered body of 14-year-old Onophrius Cybulla was found one January morning under a bridge. According to the doctor's opinion, the dismemberments showed great expertise and dexterity in the use of the knife. Although the murdered boy had been strong and plethoric, the dead body was completely bloodless. Immediately suspicion fell on various Jews, and during the investigation some very troublesome facts emerged. These, however, were not considered sufficient and the arrested Jews were released. (Otto Glagau, der Kulturki, Heft 119. 15. Mai 1885)

1885 A.D. – At Mit-Kamar in Egypt a young Copt was butchered for the Easter celebrations.

1888 A.D. – At Breslau in July, a crime was committed by Max Bernstein, a 24-year-old Rabbinical candidate at the Talmudic college, against a 7-year-old boy, Severin Hacke, whom Bernstein had enticed into his room. Bernstein withdrew blood from the boy's sex organ. After the judge's verdict Bernstein confessed: "The Bible and the Talmud teach that the gravest of sins can only be atoned for through innocent blood." Therefore, he had withdrawn blood from the boy. The Jews recognized the danger and declared Bernstein to be a 'religious maniac.'

1891 A.D. – Murder of a boy at Xanten, on the Rhine. The 5-year-old robust boy of the cabinet-maker, Hegemann, was found in the evening at 6 o'clock on June 29th, by the maid Dora Moll, in the cow shed of the town councilor Kuppers, with his legs spread apart, laying on his side with a circular formed ritual cut, carried out by a skilled hand, and bled white. The boy was already missed at 10:30 in the morning. He was seen by 3 witnesses being pulled into the house of the Jewish butcher Buschoff.

1899 A.D. – On March 26th the single 19-year-old seamstress, Agnes Kurza, was slaughtered by the hand of the Jewish butcher Leopold Hilsner. The corpse was found bloodless. The murderer was sentenced to death by the court of Kuttenberg.

1900 A.D. – At Konitz (West Prussia) on the 11th of March 1900, the 18- year-old college freshman, Ernst Winter, was bestially murdered. Two days later pieces of his dismembered body were fished out of the Monschsee; almost five days later, on April 15th, the first Easter holy day, his head was found by children playing in the bushes. The corpse was completely bloodless. Winter was ritually murdered. The murder was carried out in the cellar of the Jewish Butcher, Moritz Levi, after the victim had been lured there by a young Jewess. On the day of the murder, a large number of foreign Jews were in Konitz who departed the next day without any plausible reason being given for their visit. Among them were the butchers Haller from Tuchel, Hamburger from Schlochau, Eisenstedt from Prechlau and Rosenbaum from Ezersk. The Konitz butcher Heimann disappeared shortly after the murder.

1911 A.D. – The 13-year-old schoolboy, Andrei Youshchinsky was murdered in Kiev on March 12th. After eight days, his corpse was found in a brickyard completely slashed to pieces and bloodless. Suspicion fell on the Jewish manager of the brickyard, Mendel Beiliss. The case did not come to trial until two and a half years later (Sept. 29th to Oct. 28th, 1913). In the intervening period numerous attempts were made to lead the investigating officers on to the wrong track. Meanwhile a large number of incriminating witnesses suffered sudden and unnatural deaths; false accusations and confessions followed one after another due to huge money bribes. Behind the accused lurking in the shadows, was the figure of Faivel Schneerson of the Lubavitchers, leader of the 'Zadiks' ('Saints') of the Chassidim sect, who was the spiritual director of the murder. The trial ended with the release of Beiliss, but at the same time the court established that the murder had taken place inside the Jewish brickyard, which was the religious center of the Kiev Jews, for the purpose of obtaining blood. Almost all the prosecutors, witnesses, and authorities who had spoken out against Judaism, later fell victim to the Bolshevik Terror. (Ausfuhrliche Darstellungen des Prozeßes enthalten 'Hammer' Nr. 271, 273, 274, 275; Oktober bis Dezember 1913)

1926 A.D. – The bodily remains of the children Hans and Erika Fehse were found in a parcel on the public square in Breslau. The children had been butchered. The corpses were bloodless. The genitals were missing. The Jewish butcher was believed the culprit. He disappeared without a trace.

1928 A.D. – The college sophomore Helmut Daube was butchered on the night of the 22nd-23rd of March, 1928. In the morning, the blood-drained corpse lay in front of his parents home. (cf. 'Der Sturmer')

1929 A.D. – The murder at Manau. The boy Karl Kessler was found butchered and bloodless on March 17th, 1929, several days before Passover. (cf. 'Der Sturmer')

1932 A.D.– Martha Kaspar was butchered and dismembered at Paderhorn on March 18th, 1932. The pieces of the corpse were drained of blood. The Jew, Moritz Meyer, was convicted and received 15 years in prison. (cf. 'Der Sturmer')

End (not really, this crap is still going on today)

Looks like this is working like a charm:

PRIESTS RECRUITED TO QUELL OPPOSITION (7)
The note makes mention about Priests, Rabbis and Clerics from various religious denominations having been recruited and trained to quell resistance:
"So intent is the government to succeed they have recruited priests, rabbis and clerics from various religions to quote appropriate Scriptures about "obeying government." They are being trained to tell people not to fight back and that their best hope is to pray."
archive.is/2M5PV#selection-2227.0-2249.265

Christianity isn't even your native religion unless you're a middle easterner. You're spirtuallity is cucked by a force that wants to suppress your ability to prosper on this planet. Christianity is a bigger cancer for white people than SJWs, feminists, and commies combined.

Papist, please go (back to a third-world, Roman Catholic cesspool).

You too, Luigi.

now now, let's not get ahead of ourselves

It's hard to decide. It's true historically of course. But today? Most people aren't christian anymore. Almost everyone dropped it like a bad penny as soon as the Jew infested degenerate aristocracy stopped forcing it on people with violence. Most fled into the updated Jew matrix of different marxist strains.

I would say these updated christcucks are a bigger problem today. But actually, why separate between them at all? They all work for white genocide, they all have only semitic thought patterns in their broken cultist minds. They only differ in minutia, and they all work against whites whenever they come into power.

Actually we need a new word that encompasses all the Jewish cults in one.

bimp

I see you've managed to shirk your responsibility to read the thread. Can you say fucking retard.

Stopped reading there. Into the trash it goes

See:

see above. Read the thread nigger

Could you teach me more about jewish blood magic and how to counter it, oh great one?

I know, right? And, when everyone called them out on it, now they're trying to call me a D&C shill. It's really pretty pathetic.

in the future, please post a few examples, and then a link for the whole list. spanks

do they do it to adults or children only?

I rarely refer to Christianity or Islam or Kikery — I always refer them en toto as "The Abrahamics"

checkd & kekd

Anderson is great as a Christian's first redpill to ease Christians in to more redpills.

Yeah, but then you leave out marxism, jew"science" atheism and all the other SJW nihilist Jewcult variants.

I'd like a word that encompasses them all. I usually use "semitic cults" which does describe them all… being cults… and being semitic in origin… but I find it lacks a certain panache.

jews use blood in their rituals as a "fuel". Rituals and magic works need "energy", you need highly vibrational "energy" to influence this low vibrational plane of matter. That energy is normally (in Gentile/Yogi magic) Vril/Chi/Prana or bio-electricity in scientific terms.

Now, about blood as a "fuel". Blood possesses a certain amount of "energy", of "essence", even upon death, but no for long, this is why these mutilated baby dick suckers fret over using the collected blood as soon as possible.

Their quite sadistic "god", YHVH, most likely advocates these kind of practices, it's written in the Torah somewhere (more or less explicit), the holy text "he" gave them personally (i need to recheck later to find the actual quotes, i am going by memory now)

Here's a video of jews using animal blood as a substitute

And to answer your question: they target children. Mainly because they're easy targets and the kikes are cowards with frail bodies (notice how they "hunt" in groups)

if you're interested in what "vibrational" refers to, i warmly suggest The Kybalion.

tikaboo.com/library/kybalion.pdf

Its because the Jews took over the church, thats the shit they believe in.

They have been pushing that bullshit for decades.

This is excellent.

here's an article

americanfreepress.net/jewish-animal-sacrifice-in-americas-streets-protected-by-government/

Not saying I don't agree with you on some of those, fam, but I don't see the utility in creating a word which has such a broad definition.

Perhaps you could tell me what is not Jewish? Like, what do you want to not include in the definition of the word. also, I'd like to suggest not including atheism, science and possible nihilism depending on the definition

What pisses me off most about those assholes in that those chickens are bought with food stamps, 90% of them are popping billions of little kikelets out while on welfare, and, I assume, their Synagogue owns the rental buildings (thus profiting from the government rental subsidies). Truly parasites.

I couldn't make it through two pages of that. Is there something I'm missing out on, or is my mind just too scientific? same goes for Evola, no offense

1st Amendment…. This is why I love Pastor Andersen so much. He can be like, "It's not hate speech; its my religion"

Do you really believe you can make any modern take action to defend tradition?

Do you really think it's not preordained for the world to completely fall apart ?

it's indeed cryptic and vague, it's supposed to be so. That pisses off a lot of people, me included to some extent. But don't worry about it.
Try Serrano, Jung or Savitri, maybe they will interest you?

Here's The Sumerian Swindle, give it a try.

media.8ch.net/pdfs/src/1435471567316-0.pdf

Literature thread

8ch.net/pol/res/5342052.html#5950134

The creepy thing is that 90% of the religion/spirituality/ideologies you find today has it's roots in judaism or were made by jews.

They all have the same common things: questionnable "morals", international, over the nations, divide and conquer, simplistic false dichrotomia that never brings solutions.

Never underestimate the evilness of the jews, watch your sixes, lads, and don't led them mind control you.

The extremely ironpilled site, if you want to support the author

Holy shit dude. Nm. I don't want to help anything you're doing now bc its clear you're retarded.

*in the West
maybe – big maybe

Perhaps you should read some Joseph Campbell? I'm really surprised Holla Forums isn't more into him. He explains the origins of all these myths and it isn't all muh jews but he's probably an esoteric nazi of some sort

does any of this have real citations or is it all just cool story bro?

Thanks for your time, it was good till it lasted.

What you just said made no sense. Please try to make an argument - or even a coherent sentence - or just leave. fucking pleb

Never going to make it.

When did all these le middle of le road /lit/ faggots start getting here

Nice strawmen. I even offered an esoteric fascist author for you, retard. I said that coming up with a word that means "everything that isn't fascism" is pointless and stupid, and that the literature that was presented was pleb-tier conspiracy shit.

The point is you have a very low IQ and are going to be euthanized when we take over.

better?

This is some advanced autism

Who's more foolish at this point?

D&C shill reported and filtered. Have a shitty day retard.

Does this mean that the movie Cabin in the Woods is a documentary?

I got interested in that book now, thanks.

Basically every Christcuck on Holla Forums.

in heaven.

How can it.be heaven if it has niggers and Jews there? Checkmate Christfags.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/oven/

Good Lord, kill yourself.

the woman was wrong in her attitude to just give up any actions, but she was right that Jesus is coming back tho

He isn't coming back again, those pushing the idea that he is are in the market of job security.

Don't wait for a "second coming", act now.