Slovak border guards shoot Syrian refugee

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/09/syrian-refugee-shot-by-slovakian-border-guards/

A Syrian refugee has been shot and wounded by guards on the border between Slovakia and Hungary.

One of many to come. It's about damn time.

Too bad they weren't trying to shoot her.

I don't approve of shooting people but if she tried to cross the border ilegally

They should've killed her, now she'll just end up costing the Slovenian tax payers more.

A Nobel effort

YOU MEANT SLOVAKIAN

WHAT IS GEOGRAPHY

At least 90% of the invaders are male, and he managed to shoot a woman?

Also, just how much such surgery + bullet cost to tax payers?

If you don't stop being such a cuck, you're going to get filtered.

Sorry

CAN I GET A…

BASED
A
S
E
D

>>>/out/

If only he shot men. At least it's something.

Based Slovak

B A S E D

A

S

==E

D

J U S T

U

S

T

Looks like the Slovaks need more target practice

Slovak here you guys have no idea what is coming to our borders. The wave of immigrants from Syria, Afghanistan are just pebbles. The reports from France secret service informed us that people from Africa are preparing to immigrate into europe in millions. The Austrians are building huge fence to stop them. Hungraians are already armed their forces with lethal weaponry. Also the guard that shoot was aiming for tires he did not want to kill them weak as shit.

what the FUCK man. he didn't managed to shot her, they wanted to shot tires, but when is car moving we all from school know it's harder to pierce and shoot…there is no need to shoot them, i mean…right now…one men once tried to kill people like this, instead of justice he had to take his own life, god bless your soul..
anyway, surgery, surgery….do you know hippokrates oath? that's why we helped her
i'm from Slovakia, we tryin to be neutral, but EU is fucking our ass without lube right now, if we won't accept refugees, we would pay more taxes and penalty

sorry for long response, but this shit is really grinding my gears, kek be with you

‘It is outrageous that Slovak authorities are shooting at innocent people fleeing war’

THANKS independent

fuck em, dont pay a dime

Shame on the guards for not doing their jobs. Maybe they need a lesson from Mael.

BOROVICKA!

Yeah lmao, the Red Prussia just let them bleed out near the border, for all to see.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if she had been shot before reaching the border and the guards are getting the blame.